All Comments on 'Tigger's Perfect Valentine'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful- just as always

I am so happy to read an other story from you :)

SadieRoseSadieRoseabout 11 years ago
Delicious!

Lovely story, so descriptive and sweet. You catch the emotions of first love and first lust so vividly. I can't believe I haven't read more of your stories but I will make up for it.

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

A sweet, perfect story for Valentine's Day. I didn't much care for it being told in the present tense, but that's a personal bugaboo of mine.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 11 years ago

Sweet and very teenage cute with all the horny and insecurity stuff.

But I sure hope the nasty room mate got penalized for the attack on Tigger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Cute but I wonder about the use of the name Tigger since it's a beloved character in a children's book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gorgeous!

this is unimaginably beautiful, I smiled all throughout :o)

Thank you!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

This story was so cute. But I kept thinking about Tigger from Winnie the Pooh lols. I liked the story. I've read your roughboys series & loved it. Glad to see a new story from you.

JAXTIGJAXTIGabout 11 years ago
GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK

CUTE STORY. LITTLE WEIRD SINCE MY NICKNAME IS TIGGER. LOL

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 11 years ago
Such a romantic story

Very cute and lovely well done as usual!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the story it was well written. It was cute that the two guys who knew each other from at least High School got together. If more stories are planed for the couple I would like to read it.

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

hey, enjoyed this alot. It was nice to see you do a light-hearted piece after RB. You always do a great job making the connection between the characters strong. I only wish that Harold had decked that prick of a roommate and had been to busy moving to text back. Overall, very sweet!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
sweet

took me long enough to find this but am glad i did because it's well worth my time. it's a great sweet story.

halo90halo90about 10 years ago
romantic

it brought me to tears i love romance that was epic my friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great!

I just loved this sweet little story. Tigger so much deserves love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous