All Comments on 'Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 00 Prologue'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

A surprisingly well written story with the proper American phraseology and vocabulary for someone who lives in Britain. Thanks cowboy100

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

great start looking for more of this soon

Hardrider56Hardrider56almost 4 years ago
Very nice story

One of the other posters said you lived in England but I bet you spent some time in the Houston Texas area as you sure know you way around there. Looking forward to more in this series.

Tom

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Proud to be both American, Texan, and Welsh

To clear up the issue...

I am American but have lived in the UK for fourteen years now. The last four of those in Wales.

I have moved something like 49 times in my fifty-five years on this planet. And that is something - considering most of the first eighteen of those were in the same house.

So, if it sounds like I know the US, the UK, or especially Texas, ya'll are right. I lived in Houston twice. As the saying goes, I wasn't born here but here as soon as I could. Gig'em!

And here's a Top Secret, the town of Sebida which is the setting, not of this story but several others, is an anagram of the small I lived in for four years. Many of the horrific instances of prejudices, racism, lies, and yes, even crimes are based on my experiences - thinly veiled in fiction, of course.

Yes, I grew up with the songs peppered throughout this story. And all those sayings from Aunt Rose and grandmother Grace Wilson are the same ones that my Nanny (great-grandmother) taught me.

Yes, these are love stories and erotica. But if you ever look closely at my stories or characters you'll discover truths far deeper than wank fodder.

In any case, I hope ya'll enjoy these and my other stories in this series - Trouble Texas Style. If you have not read it already, Night Walker's Woman is the opening book in this series.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
I CAN JUST HEAR RICHARD PRYOR AND JEANS

while 1 night stands cruise thru my mind. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Deeply emotional

To contradict one of the other comments, this is another very well written story a fact that did not surprise me. After having read and enjoyed a lot of your stories I can attest to their depth, I can empathise with a lot of the characters and I’ve laughed and cried whilst reading them. There’s a damned sight more to them than just literary foreplay, even if the erotic aspect are very erotic. I hope you’re proud of what you’ve written because you definitely deserve accolades.

Even this brief introduction was deeply profound, it never ceases to amaze and disappoint me that some parents push their children to “do what is expected of them” instead of encouraging them to grow, find their own way and be whatever makes them happy. Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaalmost 2 years ago

This story is not finished. It just stopped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories