All Comments on 'Tight Fittin' Jeans Ch. 08'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago

The various parts of the overall story are simmering away. Tara's mastery of going from one to another to the other, all related and yet all independent. This is wonderful reading, folks. It just doesn't get better.

Thanks, Tara. Thanks.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Experience often wins over youth!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So amazing

You write with realism. This story brings tears to this old romantics eyes. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just me I guess!

I love the story and your writing skills are obviously great. However I am having a difficult time following the story line with all the jumping back and forth between the different stories. Just me I guess.

BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 4 years ago
Agree, wholeheartedly, RRC2!!!

How your creative, gifted mind keeps them all simmering at the same time while keeping each storyline its OWN (and keeping us chompin' at the bit!) is mindboggling. Thank you for your gift and submitting the fruits of your craft here for our ravenous consumption. Your stories are SOOOOOO eagerly awaited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this story

Can't wait for the next chapter!

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the "Hey, Good Lookin'" quote/reference.

Thanks, Tara Cox (Our Author) , for finding a place to put a reference to Hank Williams's (now about 70 years old) song "Hey, Good Lookin'". : )

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Anonymous...

I do understand! I gave up on Fire & Ice by George R R Martin for that very reason. Which was my thinking behind keeping the storylines and characters separate. I am sorry that is not helping you in this case. But there are thousands of other excellent stories at Lit. I hope you find some that meet your needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The trick to keeping up..

As a somewhat prolific reader I usually have 2 or 3 novels on the go in my Kindle at any one time. If it’s a huge span of time between novel releases I tend to read the last chapter of the previous book before starting the new one. Or occasionally I restart the entire series from the beginning before starting the new book.

The same principle applies for the storylines I’ve got on the go on Lit. IF I need a refresher I can get away with reading one or two paragraphs of the previous chapter before starting the new one. Maybe that’s just me though? I usually have a fairly good memory for the written word. Either way it works for me, maybe it’ll work for other readers too.

Tess (UK)

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

If you are wondering what happened to the rest of this or any other of my stories, I have left Lit due to harassment by anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another fabulously written novella!

Dearest Tara Cox,

As usual, great job!

I'm sorry an angry asshole has chased you away. I choose to remain anonymous in this setting as I currently have my life's quota of assholes. As I have a good deal more to say to you, I will send you a message through the feedback tab of this story.

Trust me when I tell you, you have many, many fans. I don't think the angry, anonymous asshole can say the same!

Best to you always,

GG

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 3 years ago

That you have left is terrible.

This is why I STRONGLY feel that the ANON system be abondaned. It has caused Lit to loose some very goof authors.

That, and stealing stories from authors to sell as their own.

I may be done reading here as well.

Maybe if lit lost a few sponsors, things will change.

GOOD LUCK.

rickydean56rickydean56over 3 years ago
Stop reading the comments!!

I only read enough of the comments to see if the story is complete.

I don’t read stories that aren’t complete. I write for me not others. I don’t comment much but let me assure you that your stories are wonderful. I would love to work with you and read anything you have wrote or are considering writing.

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
I'm sorry to see that Tara Cox has left Literotica.

I knew that there were no further installments of Tight Fittin' Jeans; I only just saw author Tara Cox's statement that she has left Literotica and that the story will not continue here; I'm sorry to learn that a Commenter has driven her to make that decision.

I sincerely hope that she will find a place where readers will be able to read the remaining parts of this sweet romance series.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

For everyone who wants to keep reading... She left but she kept writing! I got this off her bio...

http://taracoxwriter.com

You can find this and her others there. If you see this? Thank you Tara Cox for doing that, it breaks my heart when a good author leaves me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES