Tight Jeans Tease

Story Info
Danielle loves to flaunt her body wearing tight jeans.
1k words
3.91
5.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle is the kind of girl who loves to flaunt her hot body. She loves wearing skin tight jeans, black leggings, tight miniskirts, high CFM heels or high heeled boots. She really gets off on giving guys the blue balls.

Recently she was going out to dinner with her boyfriend Marcus, her cousin and her husband. Before they headed into the city, Danielle and Marcus had an intense love making session which culminated in Marcus cuming deep inside her. As she got dressed afterwards, putting on her skimpy satin black panties, she loved that some of his cum had spilled out of her pussy onto the panties. She thinks it is so sexy when she has Marcus's cum in her panties.

Marcus loves when Danielle wears a pair of her ass hugging, ripped, skin tight jeans. For tonight, she paired the jeans with a pair of her black 5-inch-high heeled boots. The combination of the boots, tight jeans and her round ass makes for a really hot look. To make it even hotter she had left her boots on while she and Marcus were having sex.

Danielle really gets off on wearing boots and heels out in public that she has worn during sex. She often wonders what people would say if only they knew. She loves when guys look at her and gets turned on thinking that these guys are going to think about her when they are jerking off. That is one of the reasons she loves to dress hot and go out after having sex. She loves to tease and knows the power of her body and what it does to guys to make them really, really horny.

When she and Marcus and her cousin and her husband got to the restaurant they had to wait. While standing in line she noticed there were these group of guys behind her and she could hear them talking about her, saying they couldn't believe how tight her jeans were, how round her ass was and they were wondering out loud how often she had sex and what her favorite position was.

Danielle pretended not to hear them, but she was really turned on, so she dropped her pocket book on purpose and bent over really slow without bending her knees so they could get a good look at her ass encased by the faded, skin tight denim of her jeans.

When she stood up, she said out loud to Marcus "You were so amazing this afternoon, I can't wait till we get home tonight so we can do it again." She heard a couple of these guys gasp when she said this. Marcus said "I am so hard right now, I may not be able to wait that long." Danielle loves when Marcus talks that way and said "you will not believe how wet you have made my panties, I can't wait to take them off for you."

During dinner Marcus rubbed Danielle's crotch through the tight denim material, making her even hornier. She could not wait for the meal to end so they could go somewhere and fuck. They said goodbye to her cousin and her husband and headed for parking garage. They were planning to go to a nightclub after dinner, but she needed Marcus's cock in her as soon as possible.

While walking to the garage she noticed two of the guys who were standing in line at the restaurant following her and Marcus. She looked over her shoulder and one was filming her ass with his phone as she walked.

She made a point to walk real slow so they could watch the sexy, seductive way her hips and ass move. There was a flight of stairs that they followed her and Marcus up where she increased the torture by walking really slow and flexing her ass muscles.

The jeans felt like they were going to burst as they were so tightly stretched across her ass. She heard these guys start to whine that she was driving them nuts with her body and that made her even hornier especially as she knew she was about to get laid and they weren't.

She got into the front passenger seat of her boyfriend's car, undid her belt, unzipped her jeans and slowly slid them down while these guys watched from the side and front window. She next pulled down her panties but made sure these guys could not see her pussy, as only Marcus is allowed to see that.

At this point, Marcus was naked and climbed on top of Danielle. She opened the window part way so that they could increase the tease but also so these guys could listen to the sounds of their lovemaking. She told Marcus he looked amazing and that she could not wait to have him inside her.

Marcus then entered her slowly, with long expert power strokes and they both met each other's thrusts, really moaning loudly with Danielle saying how good his cock felt in her. Danielle and Marcus fucked really hard for almost twenty minutes, with the car seat making noises like the way their bed does when they are having sex at home. She was really getting off that these guys were watching her fuck and was turned on at how she was torturing them..

Marcus has a really thick cock that always rubs against Danielle's clit when they fuck. This just makes the sex even hotter and often they cum at the same time and and both of them did, moaning loudly and breathing heavy as they came. When Danielle was pulling her panties up, and then her jeans she got out of the car. The guys who were watching were standing there with bulges in their pants and their faces crimson from frustration.

She said "don't you wish it was you that just got laid? This was your punishment for following us. Oh, one last thing, just so that you know, while you are at home tonight beating off, we'll be having more hot sex and laughing at how blue we made your balls!"