All Comments on 'Tight White Bikini Panties'

by liliths

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why you post your racist shit here?

Plenty like you over in IR. Go over there and do your thing. IR is your bag. This isn't the place. Maybe you just a troll.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
You'd think that...

When you've published eight stories, five of which haven't broken a 4.0 and the other three haven't broken a 3.0 that you'd realize that writing isn't for you and that no one enjoys your racist, poorly written missives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Bad

I'm sorry, but this 'story' was a horrible read. The punctuation is all over the place, and withoug any sense of pacing or direct speech, it's very hard to follow the plot.

In addition, why did you think this story should be posted in this category? There's no erotic action whatsoever, merely a guy who thinks something might have happened, but he doesn't know, and in the end, we learn that there's even some magic involved.

Instead of rushing through this very short and confusing read, you should have taken your time and develop a proper story.

1*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
You cut it off here?

Way too short, eve n for a first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story Title

Chapter One of a multipart story should be labeled as such. Many of us prefer to waiit and read a story when it is complete.

Among other advantages it avoids the annoyance caused by overly short chapters such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok but i have a few issues.

Thank you for writing

My issues with the story center around the age of the husband and wife and the length of their marriage. I have a hard time believing they would do a photo shoot set up like that and get high and passed out drunk. Even if it was drugs beyond pot or some voodoo. She or he would sense something and never get to that point.

Next thing is regardless of a dream or spell they know each other very well. Each knows the others mannerism and reaction and tell signs. At this point in the relationship he would have point blank asked what happened and from her body language and words know if she was intimate with the two men.

Potential for a fun tale but with most Jamaican vacation stories its best with young couples or newlyweds. A fresh age more believable to succumb to temptation or if you do select mature as your subject a pair of wives or friends vacationing without husbands.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
Jamaica? not worth reading

I find ALL stories about jamaican vacation 'fun' to be trite,shallow and thoroughly disinteresting, I presume this is the same! An anon comment "This is so stupid, so racist, so retarded that is difficult to understand" sums up my usual reaction to such stories, I used my better judgement on this story, and skipped straight to the comments, Seems like a good ecision from what I see written here. Drugs, voodoo and disrespectful Jamaicans are not subjects I consider erotic, interesting or worthy of being called literature. This 'story' is obviously not worth reading 2** 1 for nerve of posting and 1 for giving me chance to shoot it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pitiful

What a lame start

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The only question I have

Will she understand him when he tells her in Swahili that she is a divorced slut that has to move out on her own?.... if not then just end it here before you alienate your audience for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliff hanger!

Ok you’re allowed one, but don’t over do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plain awful

This doesn’t read like English isn’t your first language, it reads like you have no grasp of plot or grammar. Judging from your other stories I’d guess you are female, single with a fetish for bbc even though you obviously don’t have any respect for black people. No respect for marriage and relying on awful racial stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gave it a 1 because 0 was not an option

The English was really bad, such as past where passed was proper, to where too is proper, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Never continue

This was simply awful story telling. Not a single interesting or entertaining part to it.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic ir troll piece written by a borderline racist idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not suitable for this site

Poorly written, not spell checked, grammar poor. Not sure if this has been translated but it really does not read properly. Frankly it is about as exciting as a wet paper bag.

Sorry, but I will not be looking for Part 2 if there is one, other than to avoid,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No continuation and I don't believe her. Time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userliliths@liliths
Free Spirited. Open always to adult fun. Luv making naughty secret. And a fetish for size. Weak to the male animal.