Tighten the Strings Ch. 01

Story Info
Sona seeks the gifts of the Courtesan Ahri.
4.9k words
4.33
5.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MegaTank
MegaTank
29 Followers

Andante

This wasn't a job that many people would claim to be proud of, and one many unfortunate souls never even wanted. For Ahri though, it fit like hand in glove.

There were certain advantages that helped her with this, of course. Her slender, alluring figure provoked ideas and fantasies in others in a way that few could hope to match. Her Vastayan only further accentuated this: it seemed foxes had a sly, cunning appeal to them.

Her greatest advantage though was the magic she could wield. Seeing another's thoughts; their memories; their desires - when you know what someone wants as well as they do you can always leave them with an experience they'll never want to forget.

It was with these assets that she found herself in the employment of the Deviance . A guest house by name, along with a lot of loopholes and legal wizardry. The pretense quickly wore thin, but in the end no one came carrying torches and pitchforks, or worse, an official order to close the place down. According to the owner, the special business was tolerated due to lowering the overall crime rate and providing a tidy sum of tax revenue. Though one couldn't help but wonder if those making the decisions hadn't partaken in their services themselves.

Most of that hardly mattered to Ahri. This was a place she was able to experience powerful emotions: both her own, and of those who sought her out. A place to temper abilities she still hadn't fully conquered her fear of. So far, no one had any inkling of her true nature. The owner, the other service providers; even the waiting staff were all friendly enough. There was hardly any shortage of demand for her unique company either. She didn't know for certain if she was the most requested of the workers or the one who made the most money. Such things only bred envy and resentment among them, so specific numbers were kept under wraps.

The room Ahri was given served as both a living quarters and her place of work. Not her only place of work, mind you: there were a number of suites that featured the ambience and the tools to match the taste of almost any client. She had chosen a room with red patterned walls on the third floor; the extravagantly large bed came as standard. As did the chests, drawers and other nooks and crannies that could store and hide the tools and toys of the trade. The only other room was the bathroom: a place of more modest size that mostly served as a place to clean up afterward. The walls, doors and even the windows were thick and sturdy; any sound that started in the room would stay within. Sometimes that was more necessary than others.

Ahri sat quietly on the soft sheets of the bed, she wore only a half-open gown of blue silk to protect her limited modesty. Awaiting the next client. Flipping the small card that was supposed to explain this mystery person to her. Getting herself into the appropriate mood proved more difficult with the uncertainty plaguing her.

She knew very little about the incoming client in question, and what she did know struck some distant memory: hers, or one she appropriated ? It was difficult to tell sometimes. In any case, the name on the card sounded distantly familiar.

Miss Buvelle. That was all it said. That it was a woman came as no great surprise. Ahri already dealt with her share of those. It was the second name that struck something. Thinking about it did no good though; no specific memories came to mind. It was at the tenth idle spin of the card that Ahri noticed writing at the back. Before she could even read a word, a knock came at the door. She scrambled the card into an open pocket and went to open the door.

Damnit, she was normally more prepared than this. She didn't even know what this woman looked like, or what kind of mood she would need to set. Alluring? Domineering? The answer may have been on the back side of the card, but there was no way of checking right now. Inviting was the best she could come up with. Ahri pulled the door open.

What awaited her was a young woman stacked in vibrant blue. Hair, dress, even her soft, kind eyes. That was when Ahri could even get a look. The poor thing looked lost, as though she may have knocked at the wrong door.

"Miss Buvelle?" Ahri asked. No words to answer her, only a slightly unsure nod. "Come in, please. I've been waiting ."

As she allowed her new client to pass by, something finally clicked in her head. A memory of some kind. A concert in a rich, verdant field. The evening sun. Music that transcended mere words. Amidst it all, a woman in blue, playing each note with a quiet yet sincere passion. Spreading those feelings among the crowd.

It really was her. The Maven of the Strings, in the flesh. Here , in her room. Soliciting her services. Was she dreaming? Probably not. No matter the client, it was important to stay in the moment. Focus on what they want. It was Ahri's time to put on a performance, much as she wanted to partake in one of those concerts from the corner of her mind. Her own kind of sublime duet.

Ahri secured the door with one hand while slipping the small card out of her pocket with the other. With one final click, the job was done and she could zone in on the words. This was-

What was this ? Just a bunch of mostly random words. They seemed to be- feelings? Experiences? It didn't seem to make sense. Who was this even for? Great, now she had even less idea of what she was in for. She would just have to make the best of this. Not every client was comfortable revealing their desires ahead of time. Ahri had never been set up with a client that would violate any of her specific ground rules, either. Surely that wouldn't change.

Sticking the card away again, Ahri made her way back into the room where her client sat waiting on the end of the bed. The other woman made neither a sound nor movement until Ahri came up to sit besides her.

"What can I offer you this evening?" Ahri asked. Best get this part dealt with before setting any particular tone.

Instead of answering, Ahri's client handed her a stack of small cards. One with an identical pattern to the one hidden away in her pocket. She took the first one and started to read:

- My name is Sona. You may already know this. It is good to finally meet you.

Ahri nodded. Sona didn't reveal anything, except perhaps that she was a lot nicer than the clients Ahri was used to. Next card.

- I am giving you these because I have never been able to speak. I can still leave if that's too much of a problem.

"Hmm- no, this shouldn't be too troublesome." Ahri still possessed her innate advantages. If she turned away someone like this, Ahri suspected she would come to regret it.

- I have spent a great deal of time and money, even called in favours just to find a place such as this .

Ahri supressed a frown. Whenever someone mentioned what this cost them, it was usually followed by inflated expectations. She couldn't stay mad at Sona's soft, patient look. On to the next one.

- It all lead me to you. The vastayan enchantress. The one who can reach into hearts and minds and grant desires.

Was that what she was now? A mysterious force that offered enticing, yet dangerous bargains? Well, that wasn't technically untrue. Still nothing about the actual desires. Surely the answer would come any card now.

- What I want is to experience new sensations; the kind a person could only experience themself. Make no mistake, these will be experiences of the flesh. Both good and bad, but also the sensations of the heart and the mind that come with.

Without a single spoken word or spec of magic power, Ahri already felt a piece of Sona's heart. That didn't happen every day. Felt like too long since she was hired for something more sensual.

- To tell the truth, there are certain things I desire that only a man could give me. But to fulfil this longing is difficult when you cannot speak. Please, see into my heart and give me that which I desire. Even if it hurts me .

That was the last card. There was still nothing specific, but perhaps that was the point. What her client desired were things that couldn't neatly be put into words, spoken or not. In some ways, this would be more difficult that usual. On the other hand, Ahri had a couple of surprises up her silky sleeve.

"Is there no other way for you to communicate?" Ahri asked. Sona started waving her hands around in a series of gestures. Sign language? "Oh. I don't understand that, I'm sorry. Just- clear your mind and stay still."

Ahri held up her hand as Sona closed her eyes. When Ahri did the same, the nebulous mass of swirling thoughts became clearer to her. In her formative years, she would let her hunger for these emotions get the best of her, taking whatever she wanted with no regard for the consequences. With time and practice, she could sift through a person's dreams without stealing a thing; keeping mere images of the thoughts and experiences that piqued her interest.

She drifted through the more recent contemplations of the great musician. Gentle melodies echoed out, moving packed crowds to joy, comfort, relief. Yet hidden within each one was a growing sense of dissatisfaction with each performance. The fingers struck the same notes with the same tempo; the same force; the same expression. Yet the heart that gave direction to those notes grew ever more discontent with the growing sense of stagnation. The artist within yearned to play something new, yet she could not find the inspiration within herself.

Looking a bit further back, there was far more sorrow. Men who hunted her, spurred by a great hatred of magic. Two rich lands she once called home; now she could hardly call either that. A family not of her own blood, yet it pained her to stay away. Even so, these thoughts were ever present within the woman's heart. She didn't want to let them go. They drove her ever forward.

It was with these two sets of feelings and the distance between them that finally helped Ahri understand. These two sets of feelings in Sona's heart? She wanted them to be intertwined. To understand how joy and misery felt at the same time. There was one desire in particular that resonated here: a desire to feel completely helpless, and yet lose all genuine desire to escape.

Ahri could certainly do that. Releasing her magical hold, she drifted back into the material world.

"I believe I am ready. Why don't you strip for me? I'll get some equipment ready." It felt as though she was asking permission more than taking command, yet Sona obeyed. That attitude wouldn't do for too long.

As the dress slipped down, Ahri turned away to one of her drawers. Full of all manner of black leather accessories. She was looking for a couple of pieces in particular. With both of them located, Ahri slipped her gown off and turned to face Sona with each item in hand.

"Have you ever been tied up like this before?" Ahri gestured to the item in her right hand: a black monoglove, made to restrain the arms straight behind a person's back. These ones stopped short at the wrists, but there would be little for the hands to do. Sona looked at the restraints, and shook her head. There were no signs of alarm, so Ahri moved behind her.

"Arms behind your back." This time, she was met with more reluctance. "No need to be shy. Don't you trust me?" It was a few more seconds, but Sona finally offered her sleek arms behind her. " There we go . This won't take a minute." Straightening the arms properly, Ahri wrapped them in the leather and secured each the three leather belts that held it closed, top to bottom. She gave it a cursory tug from the bottom. Perfectly snug. "How's that? Not too tight?" Sona shook her head again. "See? I know what I'm doing."

Now for the other accessory. Ahri slipped a pair of leather cuffs around Sona's ankles. The chain between them was just over a foot long when fully taut, allowing for only the smallest of strides.

"Over here." Ahri led her client carefully in front of a full-length, gold-framed mirror for them both to admire. What a body it was. Very few women within the continent could even match Ahri's ample bosom, let alone outclass it. The curvaceous elegance extended to her hips, resulting in a breath-taking figure. The silky, supple skin ran from head to toe, only slightly interrupted by a modest patch of blue hair atop the legs.

The foxy woman suppressed a chuckle. How many that derided her as a simple whore would give anything to be in her place now? The laugh she gave was more innocent sounding; the kind that could make a target lower their guard.

"You're all mine now," she whispered into Sona's ear, pressing their necks together. "How do you feel? Tight? Restricted? Helpless ? This is where I shine. I'll show you pleasure you never could have found on your own." Ahri added all nine of her fluffy tails into the fray, teasing the woman in front of her. " If it's too much for you, just double tap your foot twice ." Those would be the last words she planned to say for the next few minutes, at least.

With the reflection to help guide her, Ahri teased the body she was so closely pressed against from almost every angle, slowly working her way inwards from outermost points; gliding and caressing her way ever inwards. Even without a functioning voice box, Ahri could hear the heavier, more erratic breathing from her current partner. The skin started to radiate more heat until after a couple of minutes it felt like she was glowing. Ahri crept along the skin, towards the more sensitive spots. Sona started to twitch slightly, breathing ever harder; prompting Ahri to subvert her earlier plan.

" Aaaaah! " Ahri gave a sensual moan, getting Sona's attention. "Is that what you wish you could say? Because I do ." The spreading blush and look of panic and blush spreading across Sona's face was all the opportunity Ahri needed to turn her head and steal a long, protracted kiss on her saccharine lips. Which in turn allowed her to slip her fingers downwards unnoticed until they got about an inch of Sona's wetness on them. The hips around her fingers tensed up. Ahri definitely wished she could coax some noise out now. No matter, there were still a few other fun things to draw out.

Time for a two-fronted assault. The moistened hand started to make gentle circular motions around the wet skin, while one of her white tails crept up the legs until the gap ended, and it began to glide back and forth along the top. The remaining eight tails didn't let up, all teasing and tickling the body and legs. As Ahri's right hand ventured further inwards, her left took a hold on Sona's ample bosom as best it could. The moment Ahri started to apply real pressure, the woman in front of her lost all control. Her empty moans became faster, yet heavier at the same time. She seemed to become increasingly agitated by the leather that firmly wrapped her arms. Most noticeably, her legs started to shake uncontrollably. Until-

The moment Ahri found and teased the sweet spot, she knew her client could contain herself no more. Fluids gushed out soaking the legs and barely missing the tail that retreated not a second before. Uncontrolled, rushed breaths gave way to deeper, more steady ones. The deep blush on Sona's face changed from arousal to more embarrassment; the reflection made it impossible to hide the extent of how much she soaked her own body, even to herself. Much as she tried to avoid prying into her client's personal history (magic or not), this one in particular screamed a total lack of experience without any words.

"My, oh my. This won't do at all. You're never going to have a good time if you lose your composure over your first orgasm." Ahri pulled away, moving over to sit on the end of the bed again. "Come over here, and we can begin the next lesson."

Truthfully, Ahri hadn't planned on taking amusement in the poor girl's increased difficulty moving such a short distance. The cuffs on her ankles limiting the strides Sona could take was one thing, but having restrained arms added a second challenge of trying to stay balanced on top of that. Especially when your center of gravity was further forward than most people. One wrong move and she'd come tumbling down with no way back up. Little by little, Sona did manage to move forward. Sliding a little to the left. Then a little to the right. Finally, she made it in reaching distance, and-

" Argh !" Sona fell straight forward into Ahri's own chest. The punchline, it seemed, was quite a bit less funny than the setup. The blow was sufficiently cushioned for it not to hurt too much, yet Sona seemed dazed. Once she realised what just happened, she started to look apologetic. "Easy there, it could have been worse. Just get down onto your knees for me now."

This time, Ahri used her hands to help guide her client down lest she stumble any further along the way. After a few seconds, Sona found herself down facing Ahri's open legs; more specifically the hairless skin between them.

"Now it's time for you to learn the gift of giving pleasure." Sona gave another reluctant look. Not one of refusal, but more of anxiety. "Start with your lips, alright? I'll let you know how you're doing."

Her tension melted, and Sona inched forwards until her lips pressed against Ahri's. She held there for a few seconds, taking it in. Then, she pulled back and started to plant a series of shorter kisses all over the place.

"Oooh. Oooh !" Ahri started to fondle her own breasts, supplementing her own excitement. "Hmm." The kisses were starting to stray a little wide from the ideal point. "Easy there, focus back where you started. Why don't you try gliding now?"

Sona obliged more eagerly this time, though her technique was still somewhat unrefined. For the most part, she stuck to simple back and forth motions; she did brave a circular motion once which gave just a hint of discomfort. Ahri brought it to a close by gently holding Sona's head on in the starting position, before promptly releasing.

"Let's take it up a notch. Use your tongue now . Don't worry, just do the same motions as before. Then go faster. Deeper ." Sona picked things up quickly. This time, her motions were more gentle. Relaxed. Rhythmic. Each glide, each sweep of her tongue brought Ahri's rush to a new high. She was no longer afraid to move faster or further than before, either. "Mmm. So good!" Sona broke her focus to give Ahri a soft, sweet look. This was the gift of giving. Ahri let her continue until she really started to push her tongue inwards.

" Aaah !" Ahri cried. Not quite a full orgasm, even with the blood, the heat, the ecstasy all rushing through her body. That wasn't actually a bad thing; now was a good time to change tack. She leaned in to give Sona a small kiss on her forehead. "Stay right there. I have a surprise for you."

Leaving the bed to a curious and expectant client, Ahri went back to the chest of drawers. Not for another accessory, but her special wooden box. One only she could open, short of destroying it. With a run of a magical finger, the series of locks clicked open, and the contents were available. More specifically, a row of small glass vials for special occasions. Ahri choose the one with the faintly glowing pink liquid, and sealed the box again for her return.

"You told me you wanted an experience that only a man could give you?" Sona nodded again, but also gave off the expected confusion. Ahri simply giggled. "Anything is possible with a little magic and the right ingredients." With her client at her feet, Ahri popped the small vial open. "To work just right, this needs one more." She reached down between Sona's legs and got a good scoop with her fingers. "A drop of liquid pleasure."

MegaTank
MegaTank
29 Followers
12