Tighten the Strings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahri brought up the fluid she picked up, then let it fall into the vial, which started to gently fizzle. After a few quick stirs, the mixture settled down. Here goes . She put the glass neck to her mouth, and lifted.

There was no particular taste to the concoction, just a bit- slimy. Once the whole thing was down, there was a few seconds of nothing, just- anticipation. Slowly, Ahri started to feel something stirring up around her crotch. Her flesh and skin started to expand there, pushing outward like a volcano from the earth. Fortunately, it was more mystifying than uncomfortable, even if she was aware this was supposed to happen. Once this growth seemed big enough, it then started to take form; like an artist moulding clay. From an oversized lump into a long, smooth, thick shaft. The head took shape next, and finally the smooth, hairless package underneath. Just like that, Ahri had grown a penis.

"How's that? Is this what you wanted?" Sona was even more taken aback by this development, yet she gave a couple of short nods. "Good. Now let's pick up where we left off, shall we?" By the looks of things, her additional flesh carried over the arousal she still felt running through her and was already good to go as a result. If her information was good, she would revert in about six hours. Plenty of time. Ahri took her place back on the bed, albeit this time with a bit of additional presence .

"It's even better up close, isn't it?" Indeed Sona simply stared, unable to figure out where to begin. "Thanks to your small donation, it should be just the right size for you. Why don't you have a taste?" Sona pressed forward, not letting a lack of usable hands hold her back. It seemed as though she was starting with her lips; it was more like she wanted to take in the radiant warmth of the entire length. Her soft face proved more stimulating than Ahri expected. Whatever words she was trying to think up got sucked back in when Sona started to lick the entire thing, and now the main priority was trying to stay balanced. What made Ahri shiver was when Sona's tongue teased the very tip. Oh fuck . It wasn't quite clear how many seconds it took to regain her composure. When Ahri did and managed to lock eyes with Sona, she met a sultry look the unconfident client who walked in didn't seem capable of. That was when Sona started to wrap her lips around it.

" Aaaaah !" Ahri's abilities to conduct things were too badly compromised for her to continue; Sona would have to do the rest on her own. That hardly mattered at this point. As long as Sona didn't let her teeth get in the way, Ahri was more than content to tilt her head back, watch the ceiling and let things take their course.

What a ride it was. At times, it was almost as though Sona could do the same thing as Ahri; reading her thoughts to understand her desires as though they were her own. Lips and tongue worked together to stimulate these new senses. Never afraid to go further or faster when the time was just right, yet never any less gentle than she needed to be. Then there the times she stopped to tease the tip. That made even thinking very difficult every time.

Ahri squealed at a pitch she couldn't remember reaching before. "Please, you'll-" Sona pushed to her throat, and there Ahri went again. How was it she'd lost control over the flow of things so quickly? Her partner never let up; there was no way for Ahri to get used to the relentless waves of escalated pleasure that pulsated through her. Even if it gave her no physical pleasure, Sona seemed to at least match Ahri in insatiability. There wasn't much further they could go.

Right?

In the end, it mattered little. When things seemed to stop, Ahri looked down. Sona was taking her all the way to the hilt. Did Sona really lack experience? Surely something should have held her back. She pulled back just a bit before doing another roll with her tongue. This was the point of no return.

"Wait- I'm about to -" Ahri's words changed nothing as Sona was too far into things herself. For a moment, it looked as though her eyes were starting to roll back. One more push down Sona's throat set off the now loose cannon.

The first shot went straight down her throat. It took a few seconds, but it wasn't quite clear how much Ahri expelled. When Sona retreated to just having her mouth encased Ahri, the second round burst out, filling the remaining space and overflowing, splattering both Sona's face and Ahri's crotch. The most unsettling part was Ahri wasn't close to done.

What kind of magic was this?

Sona pulled back completely to give herself a little more space, giving just enough time for Ahri to get a grasp before firing off again. White streaks jetted out for a good few seconds, thoroughly lathering Sona's entire face and even a good amount of the top of her hair. Ahri breathed heavily. Okay, she was definitely completely spent for now. She couldn't help but smile at the situation. Her client most definitely looked as filthy as she probably felt. If Sona still felt any shame, there was no sign of it.

"My, my. Just look at you." To avoid being simply rhetorical, Ahri turned her client around, giving them both a good look at their mirror image. There was a brief flash of shock on Sona's face from her messy state, only to embrace it by opening her mouth, revealing the white, gooey contents. "I gave you plenty, didn't I. Are you going to swallow it?" Sona seemed to ignore the fact it was merely a suggestion and any other possible options by tilting her head back and taking the entire load down in one go. Her mouth was now free to give a series of satisfied pants.

Is this another effect of the potion ? Ahri would need to take another thorough look at the instructions again when a free moment was available. For now, she carefully undid the bindings holding Sona. Once free, her arms simply fell the the floor. It would no doubt take a moment to get them back to normal.

"Why don't you clean yourself up? You've booked the entire night, haven't you?" Sona nodded. "Feel free to take your time; have a bath if you like. I'll be getting the next round of entertainment ready for you." When she finally gained enough strength back to rise onto her feet, Sona let the shaking stop, then made her way to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

Good. There wasn't a moment to waste. First, those instructions. That was simple enough; simply peel off the label from the bottle. The text was tiny and took a minute to read. Knowing exactly what Ahri was dealing with and what her capabilities currently were was too pressing to ignore now.

Second, she picked up the gown left casually discarded on the floor. It was the pocket that she was interested in. With a few seconds of fumbling, she pulled the card back out. That abstract list she found at the beginning of all this; it was now starting to make sense. This raised some very interesting possibilities. She popped the card in her top drawer, just in case.

Now came the mirror. There was slightly more than met the eye to it than a person's own reflection. Most patrons would go many a visit and never find out about the secrets held within. Time to put a couple of them to use.

Ahri heard the running water come to a stop from the other room. Still time. Perfect. This last part would involve a bit more waiting. On the small table at the right side of the bed was a small, arcane crystal. One that could contact the other workers of the Deviance , provided they weren't busy. Time to make a few calls, see who was free.

If this all came together, her client was one for a hell of a night. She'd be filthy again far quicker than she got herself clean, that was for sure.


12