Tighten the Strings Ch. 02

Story Info
Sona is in for several surprises.
7.3k words
4
3.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MegaTank
MegaTank
29 Followers

Brioso

Hot, steamy water helped to cleanse Sona's body, if not her mind. While the entire reason she came here tonight was to try to experience a litany of mixed emotions and feelings, there were just so many of them. So many showing up completely unexpectedly. Threatening to overwhelm her ability to understand them. Taking her places she perhaps wasn't ready to go.

Sona lost herself to her own excitement with just the warm up, even if it was only for a brief second. How could she possibly hope to maintain any semblance of composure and more importantly, remember all of these feelings? Even thinking of these things only further pushed her into a state of further desire. Was overindulgence a mixed emotion? There was only one way to find out. It would certainly seem as though that was where this night was headed. There was still a range of other emotions and sensations she still wanted to partake in.

If only Sona could find the card where they were all written down. She couldn't quite clearly recall all of the original feelings she wanted to try from memory. Not when her mind was so clouded. This wasn't the end of the world; her performances were more improvised than most knew. She'd just need to play this stage a second time.

How long did Ahri need? That wasn't clear. The only thing clear right now was Sona's burgeoning desire to take advantage of that new 'asset' while it lasted. Every instinct told her to temper her excitement for the night to come. One thing at a time. It would be difficult to enjoy herself with her hair so wet (the ones on her head at least).

There. Good enough. Little point in pinning her hair into her usual twin tails; she would likely get more than a little mucky again by the end of the night. Sona was at least reasonably confident she'd given Ahri enough time already. With just a white towel wrapped around her chest and waist, she returned to the main room to resume.

Ahri was lounging on the bed waiting. She gave Sona another smile, yet this one seemed slier than the ones before. Something made Sona uncomfortable.

"You're finally ready. So am I." With dance-like motions, Ahri leapt off the bed. She was still naked, only there was something in her hand. "You know, you've been such an exceptional client. I couldn't help but acquire a little memento."

Wh- what was she doing? Ahri presented a photograph. Even from this distance, the contents were unmistakable. The picture depicted Sona presenting the full extent of the load Ahri just gave her, mouth wide open. A hint of embarrassment passed through her, even if Sona already technically saw herself like that earlier. Only this was a more permanent reminder. Sona reached out a hand.

"That's quite close enough. I can make more, if you think you can snatch this away. Now, what do you think the world would say if they caught a glimpse of the real Maven of the Strings?" Sona started panting. She needed to reach her discarded clothes. "There's nothing there that can help you. I'm not interested in money."

Ahri started to close in on her. Sona raised her hands, trying to mouth a " please ". Ahri simply giggled again. There was no way out of this was there?

"Now, now. There's no need to get upset. I think you'll find my demands are very- reasonable . In fact, it won't be anything you didn't already want to do. Or want me to do to you." Was that it? What exactly did she have in mind- "Be a good girl, and your previous indiscretions will remain our little secret. I promise." How much was her promise even worth? Sona powered through the shivers to nod. "Perfect. The real fun begins now. It's just you, me- and a couple of friends who agreed to join me."

Friends?

"Ready or not, here I coooome!" A peppy, female sounding voice called out from behind Sona. The next thing she knew, the towel covering her was yanked off and tossed onto the floor, and a pair of small, pale hands were reaching around and squeezing each of her breasts. Both pain and excitement flared up with her, and the only thing Sona could do was let out a gasp and try and pull these hands away.

Her hands were in turn stopped by Ahri "Oh no you don't. You're doing things my way now." The grip on Sona's chest tightened, and she made another vain attempt to cry out.

"Ahah, wow ," the voice behind her piped up. "You weren't kidding, were you? She really can't make any noise with her mouth." Sona thought the voice behind her was familiar, so she turned to check.

Her eyes widened. No . Not her. The short stature. The pale skin. The tattoos. The cyan hair even longer than Sona's. Last and perhaps least, the almost non-existent bust. She was the Hellraiser from Piltover, who left explosions and chaos in her wake.

"No need to panic," Ahri assured her. "Jinx is here because I invited her here. She's not going to level the place."

"Blowing stuff up isn't the only way for a girl to have fun, you know," Jinx explained, loosening her grip. "'Sides, people here don't like it when I bring my weapons." Jinx stepped back, and Sona could more clearly see she didn't have anything dangerous on her. Or anything at all, really. "See? I got nowhere to hide any of my special toys. Okay, maybe a couple of places. But it ain't nearly as much fun as you might think. Ugh, can we get to the good part already? I was having fun with those massive knockers."

"Almost," Ahri said, moving back to the bed. "Our special client still needs preparation. As do you. Can't go into things half-cocked, can we?" Ahri giggled at her own joke, and tossed over a bundled black ribbon. "Think you can put our special guest under wraps?"

Jinx caught the thick ribbon as it unravelled in her hands. "Yeah yeah. I'm pretty good with my hands. Watch this ." With strength that belied her tiny frame, Jinx grabbed each of Sona's arms and forced them into a horizontal fold behind her back. With just one free hand, she then wrapped her arms with the black ribbon, not only tying them together but also wrapping around her forearms, like a perfect little web. With a test tug, it became apparent that no matter how soft it appeared, the whole thing would hold fast under stress. "All done! Now, where was I?" The feeling of being roughly squeezed on both sides of her chest was all the reminder Sona needed of where Jinx was.

Only now there was no easy way to keep it in check. Not to mention no way to voice any disapproval, as usual. Sona could only shift about whenever the hands squeezed too hard. Or grabbed her nipples. Or both.

"Aww, come on," Jinx teased her. "Don't act like you don't love this." Alright, perhaps Sona was. She suspected that wasn't due to any kind of finesse on Jinx's part. The girl just seemed to do whatever she wanted. It just happened to be good fortune that the mild pain brought a rush of its own. Sona already felt herself begin to moisten up again. Especially when Jinx reached down and felt it. "So you are enjoying it. Good. It'll be your turn to pleasure me any second now."

There was a second of almost complete quiet.

"I said, any second now !" Jinx raised her voice.

Ahri slammed the drawer she was in front of shut. "I heard you the first time, Jinx." Ahri walked closer, a familiar vial in her hand. "I thought you were having fun warming her up, but it looks like you're ready to move on."

"Yeah, gimme gimme!" Jinx reached out a hand, waving it at the potion Ahri held.

" Ahp ahp ahp ." Ahri waved a finger. "Not without the vital ingredient." Ahri leaned in, helping herself to another finger of Sona's juices, and going up to her ear to whisper. " On your knees ."

Shaking off the shivers, Sona obeyed. She looked up to Ahri, who finished mixing up the second dose of her special potion. The second she'd finished stirring it, Jinx snatched it out of her hand and popped it open.

"Bottoms up!" Caution really meant nothing to Jinx, who threw back the mix even faster than Ahri had. "Ooooh, tingly. I'm feeling- I'm feeling -"

Jinx went through the same "growth" process Ahri did previously: growing a lump of flesh that then moulded itself into the proper shape. This one also came as a full package, already good to go. It may have been Sona's imagination, but it almost looked to be even bigger than the one Ahri grew.

"Hah! Now that's a weapon." Jinx boasted, slowly looking downward. "Wouldn't you agree? I can just feel your thirst." Was it that obvious from Sona's reverent expression? "Aww, I can't make you beg to be fucked all night." Jinx gripped her chin and gave a pensive look. "Oh, I know! We'll use a code. If you want to say ' Oh, Jinx. Grab me and use me until I've milked your wonderful cock dry' ', all you gotta do is open that mouth nice and wide and stick your tongue out."

Jinx wasn't one to prevaricate. There was a worry that things would quickly escalate out of control, but right now things were already out of Sona's control. What did a Jinx going full tilt look like? She was about to find out.

With her eyes closed, Sona presented her open mouth and tongue.

"Good answer!" Sona first felt the hand grip the back of her head; the cock on her tongue was a couple of seconds behind. Sona opened her eyes again when she realised Jinx decided to take her time; sliding the full length gradually until she hit the throat. Was it thicker as well? Sona's experience with the last one was already becoming a blur. "There's a good slut. You thought swallowing her sword was fun? Time to blow your mind."

If Ahri reacted, Sona couldn't tell. All of her attention was forced onto Jinx and her giant- her giant - when did thinking get so hard? Before, she could focus on the rhythm and cadence of her movements. This time her movements were determined by the force of the hand on the back of her head. Her motions were simpler now, yet more forceful at the same time. Was Jinx starting to throb ? There was already no room for Sona's pinned tongue. The sweet taste felt even more intoxicating than before.

"Here, since I know you like it nice and deep." Even having more time to react to Jinx's announcement would not prepare Sona for the sheer mass of flesh that bent down her throat. Further and further. More and more. After what seemed like hours, Sona reached the very end.

Oh fuck, it really is bigger-

"If I might interject," Ahri piped up behind Sona, which just about cut through the mist clouding her mind right now.

"Oh, what now? You're killing my buzz, Ahri," Jinx whined. "If all you wanna do is make the balls you just gave me blue, I'm out." Jinx unsheathed the whole length, leaving Sona coughing and longing.

Ahri tutted. "That's your lack of experience talking. You're going to burn yourself out before you satisfy the client. And if you leave out a fellow worker who invited you in, you're going to burn a lot of bridges." Sona could hear Ahri kneel down behind her. "I bet you're bored just treading water. You're ready to have some real fun down there, aren't you? See what two of us can offer." To punctuate this, Ahri crept a couple of fingers into Sona's wetness. "Lift that ass up now." Sona hesitated.

Big mistake.

" No ?" Ahri spluttered. "Have you forgotten the position you're in right now? Looks like we're going to have to teach you the value of obedience." A few seconds later, Sona found herself being lifted up from her bound arms. At first she was suspended in the air, before being lower into a bent over position; her back suspended horizontally while her legs reached straight down onto the floor. Finally, her ankles seemed to be tightly cuffed to the floor. They must have been concealed by the carpet.

From here, Sona had a perfect view of the chest of drawers where all the toys were kept. Of Ahri pulling out a pair of long paddles: one seemed to be made of wood and possessed a rough surface. The other looked to be rubber and had a heart-shaped hole cut out of the end.

"You can still walk away," Ahri offered. It took Sona a second to realise she was talking to Jinx. "Or, you can pick a paddle. Either way, There's going to be some tough love next."

Jinx groaned. "Ugh, fine . I'll take the wooden one." Sona saw the paddle being tossed behind her. That was the last thing before another wide black ribbon covered up her eyes.

"It's more fun when you can't see it coming," Ahri whispered right into Sona's ear, before moving away. "That said, try not to go too crazy, please? We need to teach her a lesson, not make her completely numb."

"Crazy? Me ? Dunno what you're talking about," Jinx said. Sona could only imagine a nonchalant shrug that came with it. "Since you're so kind , why don't you go first?"

"I accept. We'll take it in turns. Two strikes each," Ahri explained. It felt as though Ahri was walking about Sona. Selecting her first target. "We'll start with twenty in all, then we'll see if you're feeling any more compliant."

Crack ! Ahri was already winding up her first strike as she spoke, which left a sharp sting on Sona's lower back. It- wasn't as bad as she expect- CRACK . Sona tensed up sharply, pulling on the shackles. The second blow on her thigh was .

The was no acknowledgement of them swapping over, only a brief, empty lull. That, and the vague feeling that something was being placed directly underneath Sona.

SMACK SMACK . Sona reeled again. Her breasts were both smacked from the side in quick succession. She bit her lip. There was no relief coming any time soon.

"Where next? Wherever next ." Ahri taunted Sona, now rubbing her paddle in circles on Sona's soft spots. Every time she tensed up, the paddle would lift off. Why? Why couldn't she just get this over with. "How about- here."

Another blow, this one searing her other thigh. Then, her stomach. Relatively tame. Almost disappointing.

ARGH ! The next one nearly made her power through her muteness. One strike, both of her soft hind cheeks, nothing held back. This one forced a couple of tears from her covered eyes.

"I'm counting that as two. Your turn~" Jinx chimed.

Between the stinging, the rush of hormones and a growing dizziness amidst it all, the remaining strikes on her skin became a blur. Each subsequent smack still registered, only now there wasn't the same over the top flinch from her body. The only mercy was that they couldn't force Sona to count them out. The only thing that was still certain at this point was which of them gave her each smack. Jinx's used far more force, yet Ahri's seemed to linger on her skin and below for far longer.

By the time someone lifted her chin up, Sona could only feel burning.

"Awww, you had enough?" Ahri asked. Sona nodded weakly. "Well then you should have paid attention. That was only eighteen. Looks like we're going to have to keep going until you start taking this seriously."

Sona shook her head, this time far more unsteady. No more. Please , no more.

"Oh? You think you should get off lightly? There's no way I would ever do that unless there was something good in it for me." Ahri leaned in close to whisper again. " How about your virginity ?"

Another shiver hit Sona. Just how much did Ahri know? There was little point in trying to hide it any longer. The whole reason Sona came here was to stop holding out so long. With a deep breath, she gave a couple of nods.

"Perfect. We have an agreement. As you were, Jinx." Ahri started to slide herself down Sona's back. She was-kneeling? They didn't see fit to give her sight back yet.

" As I were ? You didn't even let me get my last two hits in! You're so bossy, you know that?" There Jinx went again. If it weren't for her special weapon- "How do I know she won't act up again?" Sona heard a couple of test whacks of the wooden paddle.

"No more paddling, Jinx," Ahri insisted. "You really can't think of any other way to keep our guest from misbehaving? You're usually so resourceful."

Jinx groaned. "Fine. I'm going through your toys to find something. I'm not gonna stop for you anymore unless you make me."

"Take your time~" Ahri sang at her. Sona heard heavy footsteps thumping over the room. Before Sona could wonder what Jinx would get next, a pair of hands pressed on her reddened cheeks, bringing the stinging pain back to the forefront. Then, a pair of thumbs spread her lower lips out. Was Ahri already going to-

Ahhhh ! A tongue made a slow, elegant glide up Sona's wet folds. The pressure from it hit just right. Sona thought she'd done fairly well on her first time. This showed how a professional did things. Was this why Ahri was so sought out? There were probably a few other things yet to be revealed.

Ahri giggled again. "Ah, so sweet. So pure. For now ," she teased. "Guess I'd better savour this while I still can." Instead of wasting any more words, Ahri went all in .

Sona could feel half of Ahri's face pressed against her. Barely. All of her attention was drawn to the explosion of sensation radiating from the single muscle playing havoc inside her. Not every move was more exciting than the last, but Ahri found a way to avoid doing the same manoeuvre twice, no matter how long she kept going. Things seemed to stretch on for hours, and there were flashes of excitement from places Sona didn't know were there. Making moves that didn't seem possible. Almost enough to make her forget about the rough treatment she'd gotten just moments ago.

"Alright, my slutty little princess. Jinx is ready. Open wide!" There was the reminder. It sounded as though Jinx couldn't find what she was looking for. Sona opened her mouth again. If this little minx was kept waiting any longer, she probably would start blowing stuff up. "Just need to-"

Ah ! A metal frame was forced into her mouth, holding it open and leaving her tongue sticking out. The frame was secured around her head by a leather straps. If Sona could see herself right now- well, she wasn't sure when the two of them would let her see anything.

"Fits you like a glove." Jinx chuckled. "Now you're going to behave yourself for sure." Jinx leaned over to where Ahri was still hard at work. "-and you're going to let me finish."

Ahri was too deep into Sona to answer, so Jinx invited herself into the wide open mouth once again. The build-up of speed and depth were predictable; Jinx using Sona's hair as a handle this time caught her off guard. After a few cycles, her whole body started to shake back and forth.

"Mmm- mmph ." Ahri's teasing came to an abrupt halt. Her hands were still firmly planted on Sona's hind. "Just when I was starting to enjoy myself. I suppose there's no point beating around the bush any longer."

Even with the throbbing in her throat, Sona could feel the weight pressing into her. Real weight. They were going to take her from both ends? Yes. Yes they were. Ahri pressing herself in made Sona wish she could grit her teeth. Even with all the shaking, Ahri took her sweet time making Sona take her all in.

Ahri gasped. " Ahh . I can't believe I never tried giving myself a cock before today. Clearly I'm not getting enough women for clients." With that, the thrusting started. The whole experience felt far beyond even the wildest thing Sona could imagine. Filled to capacity, maybe beyond. Gripped with such force ; back and forth, back and forth. Even the idea of being forced into this was somehow exciting. Completely at the mercy of these girls, their special additions and their seemingly bottomless lust.

Jinx pulled hard, and the next thing Sona knew she was being helped to another throatful of intoxicating flesh. Any lingering hope of holding herself back vanished, and her juices began to gush out around Ahri's extension. Ahri slowed down as Sona drenched her own legs again.

MegaTank
MegaTank
29 Followers