Tighten the Strings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having fun? Of course you are." Ahri teased. Once the pressure died, she returned to her rhythm with more speed and force. Either she was better lubricated than before, or she didn't want to be shown up. Either way, her hips were now starting to slap against Sona's, and for the briefest of moments Sona felt as though she might be crushed by the combined force from both ends. "Alright, now it's my turn."

A pair of hands gripped Sona's waist, and intensity raised yet again. How much longer until she lost herself to all of it again? Ahri was really about to shoot her-

Wait, no!

Too late . The second the thrusting stopped, Sona knew what was coming. The liquid flooded out from her inside, putting her own little torrent to shame and raising questions about the limits of what the special potion would provide. Once again, flooding her insides until it drenched her legs didn't leave Ahri close to spent, leaving her back as the next target. Streaks of fluid covered both arms and hips once things died down.

"Ready or not, here I cum!" Jinx wasn't about to leave Sona high and dry either, and it looked as though she was about to be treated to a repeat of her opening act. That was until her mouth was left vacant. The blindfold loosened and slipped away, and Sona saw Jinx standing about a foot away, brandishing her weapon . Aimed straight at her. "Fire in the hole!"

That turned out far from literal; accuracy appeared to be an afterthought at best for the pale minx. Her thick seed shot out and landed anywhere and everywhere; there were even a couple of splotches that landed on Sona's generous chest. Sona's hair ended up every bit as messy as she feared, and the removal of the blindfold ended up meaning very little as the barrage forced her eyes shut lest they get salt in them. A good amount did fly into Sona's mouth; mostly by virtue of the sheer quantity of Jinx's payload. When it really did seem as though she too was spent, Jinx rubbed the last remaining drops of the end straight onto the last unblemished spot of Sona's filthy face.

Sona's attention however was fixed on Ahri, shooting her a look fraught with worry after having what felt like her entire womb flooded.

Ahri walked around and put a hand on Sona's head. "Something the matter, my pet? You were having such a good time a minute ago." Ahri seemed to concentrate. Was this her power again? "Oh. Oh . I got ahead of myself, didn't I? There's no need for you to worry, all the stuff that came out of us is seedless. There won't be any little surprises later on. What happens at Deviance, stays at Deviance."

Sona could breathe easy on that point. Or at least, easier. A small bout of uncomfortable coughing was also required to help clear herself out. By the looks of things, her mouth would be staying the way it was. Though messy and still panting a little, neither of the other two seemed to have lost much of their lustre.

"Would you care for a turn on this side, Jinx?" Ahri offered.

It took a couple more heavy breaths for Jinx to get the words together. "Not if I have to wade in through your mess."

"In that case, why don't I clean it up for you? We have something special for this. It'll be good as new, trust me." Ahri sounded so casual about it. They did?

Jinx started to grumble a bit, then relented. "Fine. You better not be lying. Oh, and you can make our little toy ride me. She'll have to earn her next load."

"Well, I suppose I owe you one after interrupting your fun earlier. Feel free to clean yourself off while I take care of things back here." Ahri went back to the drawers, pulling out a new box of tricks, this one about the same size as the potion box only this one was a dark grey. Taking it out, Ahri walked around Sona while humming to herself. Sona was now too preoccupied with what was going on behind her to worry about what Jinx was doing.

She could just about make out one side of Ahri, picking out a small white crystal out of the box. She pushed it up between Sona's legs, and- ah! Something started to tickle her insides. The excess liquids were falling out- no, they were being sucked out. The process only took a few seconds, after which Ahri pulled the crystal out and put it back.

"All done~" Ahri chimed. "Now, for the other one." Other one ? She pulled out a small bottle and a- plug. Was the preview a mercy, or a taunt? The base looked to have a crystal in the shape of a pink heart, while the rest was transparent with a thin neck and a wider, elliptical head. Ahri gave the side a tender kiss. "You're in luck. I'm breaking in this little beauty tonight as well. You may want to look away for this."

Restraints or not, it wasn't as though Sona could get a good view on her own. She could only await the inevitable. First came the shocking chill on her other hole. A gel that a finger rubbed around her skin. Sliding faster with each turn. The real chills came when the finger made a test entry. Seemed to make itself at home very briefly before retreating. It wasn't over. That was just the trailblazer.

Sona's eyes widened as the main event started. With a hand pressed on Sona's right cheek, the toy started its entry into her lubricated entry. The escalating sensation put Sona more strangely on edge than it outright hurt; that wasn't to say it felt entirely welcome . The plug reached the widest point and settled in snugly. There was one final chill as Ahri seemed to turn the toy in place. There was a moment of tense anticipation as Sona expected something more, but nothing seemed to materialise.

"Pretty as a picture." Ahri gave a couple of light spanks as a flourish. "You ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." Jinx pouted. "How's she supposed to ride me like that?"

Ahri sighed. "Get yourself beneath her, and I'll serve her up to you. Can you wait that long?"

Jinx used her hand to imitate speaking. "Yeah, yeah. You did clean her out properly, right?"

"Perfectly. None of my fluids are left." The chains holding Sona's ankles loosened a bit. "The only things left are the ones that give you both a good time." Jinx slid her legs between Sona's, putting the large tool standing up beneath to the forefront of her attention. It looked even bigger from above. Could she even take something like that? Like it or not, Sona was about to find out. The hook keeping her suspended was briefly detached, then reattached just behind her neck. The result was her tipping backwards until she dangled more or less upright. Jinx shifted back slightly until she was positioned for entry. All that remained was lowering her to the girl hungrily awaiting below.

Sona reached the tip sooner than expected, bringing another twinge of anxiety. She was more afraid of earning Jinx's ire at this moment, so with feet barely on the floor, Sona planted her hips on Jinx's tip. With the cable suspending her now slack, she wriggled around the head until it was firmly inside her; gravity did the rest. It felt certain that this would pass her limit; by some miracle she took almost all of it. Another heat wave began to well up inside her.

"Feels even better than hers, doesn't it? Don't just sit there." Jinx gave Sona's hips a heavy, synchronised spank. " Mush !"

She didn't need to be told or struck twice. There was enough freedom in Sona's legs now for the ride of her life; after a couple of cycles she started to lean forward slightly. She went as far as possible without straining her legs. Jinx seemed satisfied enough; there was only one more light strike on her ass. After that, her focus shifted to the bigger prize.

"Now how could I forget about these?" Jinx gave a sinister laugh, then reached her hands out to grab Sona's chest. This time, the riding motions and the distance limited how rough and aggressive Jinx could be, and it felt more like a massage. Even with everything going on, Sona started to centre herself again. Breathing became calm and measured. The rhythm remained consistent, even with so much inside her. A steady build-up to an exciting climax. Something she was more familiar with.

Her host would be having none of that.

It was a small thing at first. Difficult to notice. When Sona fell forward and buried Jinx's face in her chest, she could no longer deny the progressive leaning forward over the past minute.

"Mm-mmph!" Jinx pushed her head out before she would asphyxiate. "What are you doing? I don't like them that much!"

"Oh, you'll have to excuse me," piped up from behind. So the fall was her doing. "You two were just having so much fun there. I couldn't resist joining any longer."

Jinx snorted. "Sorry, foxy. All full here. Not that you'd understand."

"Not there." Ahri shook her head. "I will need to free up some space, though. So if you could both hold still for a minute-"

The force gripping the plug and starting to pull on it confirmed all of Sona's suspicions. Pulling it out felt tamer than the insertion, but that was very little relief, given Ahri's words. The plug wasn't the main event. Just another opener . The only allowance Sona received after that was another application of lubricant. No more teasing words. No more winding up. Just Ahri's tip pressing its way into Sona's ass.

Sensory overload. Even after everything that already transpired that night, that was the most apt way to describe what was taking place. Pain. Pleasure. Fear. Joy. Anxiety. Shock. About twenty other sensations that were too difficult to think of right now. Who knew how it would be if Ahri didn't prepare her beforehand. As with the plug, there was a brief reprieve as the head finished its entry.

Ahri didn't come this far to stop now. Sona moved again, now entirely on the power of the hands that held her hips, and the forceful thrusts from behind. This was being filled to capacity. The rhythm of each girl inside her was its own, increasing the intensity. Sometimes they would thrust in lock step, then a few seconds later they would alternate. Whenever they worked in tandem, it felt as though they fought over the last precious bit of space inside her. To top it all off, Jinx jumped at the opportunity to enjoy Sona's chest with her mouth on top of her hands. How did neither her body nor mind not break from all of this?

Oh. Maybe her mind was starting to break. When Sona opened her eyes, she saw- Ahri ? Was she hallucinating? The assault on her rear never let up, and she wasn't so far gone that Ahri could swap out without her noticing. This other Ahri also lacked a crucial asset. The one the potion granted her. Was this some kind of trick?

"You're late," Ahri complained without skipping a thrust. "You're also not a perfect copy of me right now. I believe I explained what was going on." The other Ahri looked away. Then, with a flash of green, she phased into someone completely different. Another Vastaya, remarkably different this time. Deep blue hair adorned with flowers. Striking, wide yellow eyes. Parts of her skin were naturally green, purple and pink. Most notable was the long, scaly tail.

"Neeko can be Ahri, or Neeko with thingy. Not both." Neeko ? That was probably all the introduction Sona was getting at this point.

The real Ahri chuckled. "Looks like you still need more practice then. Well, you're here. No point in any more disguises. Just go with the second option. Our special client still has a mouth that could use filling."

"-Okay!" Another flash. Now Neeko possessed a penis. No potions, just innate magical talent. This was no smoke and mirrors either, made evident when it brushed against Sona's face.

"Woah Woah Woah!" Jinx interjected, not as entranced by Sona's bosom as it appeared. "Not right on top of me. I didn't come here to get goo on my face. Not tonight."

Neeko's face gently moved Sona's head off to the right side. That was sufficient for Jinx to return to her previous bliss. "Neeko does not quite understand, but as boss lady says ' it is about what customer wants '. Usually Neeko looks like another worker. Sometimes customer."

Sona looked up to Neeko. Even without any expression of anger or impatience, it seemed Neeko got that message that she was starting to mince words. Neeko wasn't quite ready though. Not being caught up in all the earlier events, she undid the gag holding Sona's mouth open and pulled it out. With the rush of relief, Sona started to lick Neeko's tip. A gentle hand encouraged and guided her further. An oasis of softness amidst a tempest of roughness ravaging the rest of her body. The difficulty ramped up greatly since her first attempt, but any performer worth their salt knew how to drown out distractions. Deeper and deeper Sona went, all under her own power. Neeko didn't make herself as big as Jinx, or even Ahri. That only made it easier to savour every last inch.

Not everything could be ignored or powered through simply by focus or force of will, though. In Sona's case, the surge of another climax proved too much to ignore. All of her conscious motion stopped. It was either that, or risk biting down at the worst possible time. It was at that point all three girls inside her doubled down on keeping things moving, surging ever onwards. Even Neeko took Sona's head and kept her moving at pace until she could remember the rhythm on her own.

"Ooh, ooh. Neeko is feeling so good. Neeko cannot hold herself much longer!" Wait, she could even emulate the parting shot as well? Two was a challenge to make it through, three could very likely be Sona's tipping point. The girls taking Sona from behind managed to be even less eloquent than Neeko was; reduced to a series of escalating moans and the occasional grunt. They were getting closer too, only they weren't interested in giving a warning. Like having the blindfold on again.

Thrust, thrust, thrust. There was that split second where everyone pushed as deep as they could go, then held there. Sona knew what was about to happen, but lacked the time or the ability to do any more than brace herself. The bodies pressed against and inside hers trembled. The floodgates were open again.

Neeko spurted out a comparatively modest amount, applying a fresh layer of strings to Sona's face and leaving the rest to pool in her mouth again. The other two, though- thanks to the potion still flowing through them were fully reloaded from the last time. Both of them quickly burst the banks, so to speak. The warm goo flooded out of Sona and in the case of her rear entrance, some of it flowed further inwards. The heat flooded Sona, like a climax all over again. Once everything died down, she suddenly felt tender. She probably couldn't move a muscle even if she wanted to.

The feeling of the shackles unfastening and freeing her legs was most welcome. Being rolled over and left lying on her back, arms still firmly tied wasn't so much. As far as she could tell, none of the others seemed to move once they got her off. All except one were also trying to catch their breath.

"Is that all? Neeko is still ready for more. Neeko thought- she was starting to get good at this."

"Yeah. Yeah," Ahri gasped. "We just need a short interval. The night is still young, don't worry."


The return to lucidity was a slow, hazy process. Did Sona completely zone out, or just fall asleep? As her situation became clearer, so did elements of both comfort and discomfort.

First of all, she lay on her back, stretched out over the bed. Her arms and legs were extended out into an X shape, spread quite wide apart. When she tried to move them, it became eminently clear they were being held there. Wrists and ankles alike were cuffed with leather to their respective corners. All four gave her next to no leeway. What's more, the cuffs were the only thing covering her. Well, the only solid things.

Sona's entire body was utterly drenched in white liquid seed, within and without (she could only hope it was all still the seedless variety). Skin covered in streaks and splotches every last spot it could, while her hair was stuck together in countless places. That wasn't even getting into her well-used entrances. The gooey liquid streamed from both sides of her mouth, and even past her lower lip in some places. As for her other two, well- she didn't want to think whether she'd taken more in or leaked more out. The excess could easily have soaked all the way through the bed and to the floor.

In a brief moment of shame, it felt as though no amount of water or even magic would get her clean.. No amount of clothing would make her modest again. She really should have been more ready for a change like this.

Her thoughts were soon cut short as the discomfort in her throat grew too great and burst out into a fit of coughing. It was only a few seconds before it came to the attention of her host .

Ahri walked around and sat on the side of the bed. It appeared the potion wore off, as she was looking just like she did before taking it. Despite everything, Ahri stroked Sona's filthy hair.

"Rough night?" Ahri giggled, as though she had nothing to do with it. "I for one enjoyed myself. So did the others. You know, they were really hoping they could see you again."

Maybe next month. Next year at the most. It was utterly dishonest to claim Sona didn't gleam any enjoyment from the experience. Or a lot. The sheer exhaustion clouded that right now, though.

"Now, on to business." Ahri produced the indiscreet picture of Sona presenting the mess she received. With a puff of magical flame, the photo disintegrated in front of her. "I'm a woman of my word. Your past indiscretions are forgotten. Of course, I never said anything about your future ones."

What ? Where there was one compromising picture, there were now about ten. Each of them another snapshot of the sordid events that unfolded after Jinx arrived. Her deepthroating again, being spanked, spitroasted and even the four way action, before and after the messy conclusion. There was even one Sona didn't fully remember. One from her current position. No one's face was clearly visible, but it was obvious the others were enjoying themselves. Neeko invited herself between Sona's spread legs, while Ahri turned Sona's head to her right side to insert herself there. That left Jinx who was sandwiching herself in the middle of Sona's chest with her hands. Was that why it felt as though her face and hair was bombarded the most?

"You should really be more careful. You're in quite the pickle now. Oooh, all the money I could make, giving you an entirely different debut." Ahri sounded even more smug than last time she did this. It was hard to argue with the threat the pictures could pose, though. How did she let things get like this? This was looking to be a very expensive lesson. How much more could she do in one night, though?

Ahri pulled Sona's head over, demanding her attention. "Here's what's going to happen. We're going to be spending a lot of time together. You're going to request me again. Once a week, without fail. For the full night. Anything I say, you will do. Anything I want to do to you, I will do. Sometimes, I'll have some friends over again. On other nights, I'll have you all to myself. Do that, and you'll have no more worries about indecent mementos, I promise. You may even learn a few more things along the way. Oh, and bring along your instrument. I would love to hear you play." Ahri flourished her 'offer' with a wink. "Okay, it's time for you to clean up again. You'll need a little longer this time."


With a hand gripping the golden frame of her mirror, Ahri gave a long sigh. In her other hand sat her new collection of evidence . She gave them one last look, then they too were consumed by her magical fire.