Tigress Taming

Story Info
Aria's clawing for some stimulation takes an unexpected turn.
4.5k words
4.13
5.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most men today are fucking losers. Take my boyfriend Leonard for instance. He's a smart guy, a bit of a nerd, one of the quiet ones, a real sweetheart sometimes. Before we moved in together things were good. The sex was regular, not all that great, but at least he was efficient. Perhaps, it was even a little too fast for my liking. After he moved in, the romance evaporated and now we hardly have sex. I'm fine with taking things into my own hands every now and then. I'm not a woman who depends exclusively on a man for her happiness, but you know, flying solo ain't that same as being man-handled.

Honestly, I don't even understand why I fell for that guy. I mean, he's all no-fish no-meat, a lump that humps without energy. I'm always ready to go, ready for the fight. When I find something I want, I go after it, claws open. At work I'm a tigress like that. Folks there know not to fuck with me. I wasn't born in the year of the tiger for nothing. It's like I'm the alpha-bitch in this relationship. Everything is upside down. I don't know. Maybe, it's just time for me to be on the prowl again.

I go into his office, the second bedroom in our apartment converted into his work area for graphics design. And there he is working on another image on his computer. The picture is a panther with bulging muscles breaking free from chains on its paws. It's cool but I got my own chains to break now. So I say to him, "Leonard, we got to talk."

He twists his upper body around and says, "Okay. What's up?"

"Not you, that's for sure," I cross my arms.

His hands remain on the mouse and keyboard, ready to resume his interface with that silicon goddess. It irritates me. He has a puzzled look. "Come, again?"

I laugh. "I'd love too. But I wore out the batteries in my vibrator."

His confused face shifts ever so slightly to that deer in the headlight glow. How can he be so clueless? He rotates in his chair to fully face me. "You know I've been super busy lately."

"When you come home you're always in here."

"Bullshit." He frowns. "I spend time with you every evening. We go out once a week."

"Sure, we sit on the couch and watch a movie. That's not enough."

"Aria, I try to do as much with you as I can. Didn't we go to that silly Festival of Colors the other weekend? We came home looking like we got mugged by a rainbow."

"Leonard, I'm the one always planning everything. When are you going to man-up and take charge of things?"

That stupid lost look paints his face again. How can someone so smart be equally so stupid? I feel a little sorry for him, but I've reached my wits end.

"We're just not working out." I say.

He looks at the floor. "Please, don't say that. I love you. What do you want me to do?"

A million ideas flash through my mind. Honestly, this isn't the first time we've had this conversation. I've told him time and again what I need. I could list all of the things again, starting and ending with the fact that our fucking lacks, I don't know, passion or something. I mean, I get wet often and it just goes to waste. I can't help it. I can envision my ideal lover, slowly working his way over my body, starting with his tongue teasing mine, his lips working their way from my neck down to my nipples, pausing there to suck for a moment before moving further down my stomach until he finds my clit. God, to have a man that knows how to lick my pussy would be amazing! After feeling myself come from this, he mounts me, working his cock into my hungry cunt. I wrap my legs around him as he trusts me until I cum multiple times. In reality, my vibrator has been doing the work for the past few nights while my imagine makes my body tingle with what it wants most. It's stupid to keep going through batteries on a daily basis. Something else needs to be replaced.

I look down at Leonard and say, "Figure it out."

"Okay," he says in a tone that sounds indifferent and turns back towards his computer. He hands connect with the keyboard and mouse and he starts working on his panther picture again. It's as if nothing happened.

My face flushes. I'm so angry and aching I want to cry. On my way out of his room I slam the door.

I take a seat on the sofa and start Hulu on the widescreen. A couple hours pass by and Leonard hasn't left his room. What a way to start the weekend. It's Friday night. Usually, he'd be out by now and we'd be watching something or go out for dinner. Maybe I was being a bit of a bitch. I don't know. I'm regretting it now. But, how long am I supposed to put up with someone who's incompatible in bed? Seriously, this is so fucked up. Usually, it's the guy that's hard up and the girl that's a dead fish. It's so stupid. How did I get stuck with a guy that's not that interested in sex? Maybe it's because he's a nice guy or he's a nerd and has his mind on other things.

The bedroom door finally opens and Leonard marches out. I look at him just in time to see his serious face as he walks right past me and out the front door. Whoa. What the hell? He didn't even say goodbye. Fine. Whatever. I cross my arms and tell myself it's for the best. The room darkens as the last light of the day fades. My eyes glisten. I blow my nose and tell myself he's a selfish asshole for not giving me what I need. I watch another stupid romance.

It's near 11PM and my eyes burn. I struggle to keep them open. Leonard is still out. I begin to think he probably went to some bar, although that's not his thing. Then a more disturbing thought arises. Maybe he's been seeing someone else. Maybe that's why he hasn't been much into me. There's that female friend of his at work he talks about. Mandy. God, I hate that name. It's like making a man into a woman, except that he's not transgender or in any way equipped for the task. Anyway, Mandy - she's his partner on a lot of projects. They text and talk a lot. Maybe he's out talking with her now. Or worse.

I shift on the couch as my mind pictures them talking, her with those puppy dog eyes and puffy hair. Suddenly, she's pawing at him, her mouth on his lips. It makes me want to throat punch her. Then I see her with that crooked smile of perfect teeth. It's really sultry and seductive. I've seen her smile at him like that before. The first time I saw it I knew she was out to get him. Then, in my mind, I see her crouch down and pull off his pants. In the next instant her mouth engulfs his penis. Leonard throws his head back and moans. I want to spit flames. I give good head. Damn him, if he thinks any other woman can do it better!

I reach for my phone. No messages. My heart is pounding. Why was I so stupid to talk to him that way? What did I expect? We all have our breaking points and when we're pushed past it the results are sometimes unpredictable - regrettable. And now, I was really hating myself and angry with him and worried that Mandy was at that moment giving Leonard the best blowjob ever. I mean, I'm good. At least I think I am. Most of my past lovers never complained. They usually finished. Doesn't that mean it was good?

The emotional tug of war within has worn me out. I turn out most of the lights, leaving the kitchen light on for when - if - Leonard comes back. I take a short hot shower and then crawl into our king size bed. We almost always go to bed at the same time. I can't remember the last time we hadn't gone to bed together. The large emptiness of the bed in the dark bedroom expands making me feel small, like a child, abandoned, like I felt when my Dad left my Mom for another woman when I was eleven. I wipe my eyes again and eventually drift away.

A rush of cool air sweeps my naked skin. I wake up realizing the bedsheets have been stripped away. It's dark in the room. I'm twisted onto my back and feel a weight on my body. My hands are grabbed and pinned to the bed. Someone is on top of me. My heart races and I struggle against the grip.

"Relax!"

"Leonard?" I can slightly make out his face and shape in the dark. "What are you doing?"

"No talking." He says. "Are you going to let me do what I want tonight?"

I frowned not comprehending his question in my groggy mind. What did he mean by that? His hands gripped my wrists harder. It hurt. Fear was rising. But so was excitement which confused me even more. A slick of wetness slipped from between my lower lips, confirming my awkward arousal.

"If you totally trust me," he said, "then nod in agreement. If not, then we're finished."

Finished? What the hell did he mean by that? I wanted to argue with him about it, but somehow that seemed like an unwise move at the moment. Did I trust him? Sure. Well, no. I mean, I worry that's he's been sneaking around. It's not like I've got any evidence nor have strong suspicions. Don't we all worry about such things? This was a real change from the man that walked out earlier this evening. What the hell happened to him? There was no alcohol on his breath and I know he doesn't do drugs. This aggressiveness was frightening. It was also sexy. Boy, what the fuck is wrong with my mind? I looked up and him and nervously nodded.

"Good." He let loose of my wrists and got off of me. He stepped up to the dresser and lit a candle. The small light slew the dark, casting a golden glow into the room. Leonard was wearing black jeans and a gray shirt. I'd never seen those on him before. Then he said, "Turn over on your knees with your ass in the air."

I did as I was told, crouched over with my butt high in the air. I don't think we had ever started doing it doggie style. I smiled wide. This was a good change up! My body agreed and was eager for his entry.

"I'm going to spank you now."

I twisted my upper body to face him, "What?!"

"Turn around," he said. His form was shadowed by the flickering flame behind him. The dark of his countenance was cold and commanding.

The urge to comply came over me, but I resisted. That look on his face was serious and intimidating.

Leonard crossed his arms and just stared at me. Our eyes locked for a few moments and then he said, "Do it!" with a tone in his voice that hit me like steel.

A shiver shot through me and I felt myself turn, complying with his command even though part of my mind rebelled against his directive. I couldn't believe I was willing to let this man treat me like an obnoxious child.

I felt his hand on my ass, causing me to lurch a little.

"Easy," he said, with a voice smooth and deep, like a wave-less ocean before the storm.

Easy for you to say, buddy. My body began to tremble. I'm actually quite the coward and avoid the possibility of physical pain at all costs. Dentists terrify me more than any horror movie or Steven King novel. And flu shots? Forget it. Needless to say, my immunizations ended when I became an adult. My parents didn't believe in corporal punishment either. My virgin buttocks had never been smacked before. Why they hell was I going through with this!

His hands began to caress my bottom, rubbing in circles, with the occasional gentle squeeze. My tension started to subside. It felt good. Then I felt a small slap against each cheek of my backside. A warm rush gushed from my bottom to my pussy. I couldn't believe these little love taps were actually turning me on.

The strikes grew with intensity. It started to sting. Leonard kept changing rhythm as he played on each cheek. The speed and power behind each hit swelled and receded like waves washing a beach. The tide in my vagina rose, releasing itself in a small flow down my thighs. What the hell was this? The pain felt good. How is that possible?

There was a pause. Then I felt something new, something hard. Leonard now took a tool to my behind, some paddle that drove the stinging to new levels. I could hear the slaps against my cheeks grow louder. The pain was now outpacing the pleasure. I gripped the sheets as Leonard kept up his assault on my ass. It was really hurting. I wanted it to stop. I was afraid for it to stop, too. Maybe I deserved this punishment. My bottom was on fire. Then, my eyes welled and I started crying. Deep inside I felt I had done something terribly wrong and knew this was my just deserve, it was a justice for a multitude of my sins. I wailed while the spanking continued.

Suddenly it was over. Leonard had me in his arms on the bed. I gripped his shirt and cried hard into his chest. The scorched skin of my buttocks ached.

He rubbed my back. "You did good. I'm very proud of you."

I wrapped my arms around him and held on tight, as if I was clinging to a capsized craft bobbing helplessly in the storm. My crying subsided in a few minutes. Leonard stroked my hair, petting me like the scared kitten that I was. My mind at that moment was hazy. Confusion clouded me. What the hell had happened? And yet, there was a contentment I had never known before and sense of safety that was surreal.

"We're not done yet," he said.

I pushed back a little and looked into his eyes, pleading not to do that again. I was about to speak when his finger went to my lips.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to spank you again. But there is something else I want to do." He got up from the bed and stood beside it. "Lie in the center of the bed," he said again with that deep voice oozing with confidence and command.

I did as I was told. This change in Leonard was astonishing and impressive.

Leonard bent over and picked up something. He held a bundle of rope and began unwinding.

"What are you doing with that?" My stomach knotted with a renewed dread of the unknown.

"Remember, no talking." While he continued to uncoil the rope he said, "I'm going to tie you down to the bed."

I sat up. "What?! I'm not into that kinky shit." It's the truth. Well, sort of. I can't say that I've never been curious. But the videos I've seen looked more like torture than pleasure. Again, I'm not into pain. At least, I don't think so. The spanking thing was something else. I think. Wasn't it?

He stopped and looked at me. "If you don't trust me then we're finished."

Our gaze met again. The urge to argue was now strangely gone. It was fear that made me not want to do it. His ultimatum unsettled me. I could tell he was serious. How far would he take the "we're finished" scenario? Did I trust him at that moment? Did I trust him to not turn into a monster and torture me to death? I did trust him, at least a little. But uncertainty twisted within my gut. This was all new. Although it was frightening, deep down inside, somewhere I'd never known to exist there was an excitement to continue this journey. That thing in the dark of me begged to let it continue. Curiosity was also at play. And perhaps curiosity and that dark part of me balanced against the fear. Maybe it was an insane thing to do, but I lied down and spread my legs and arms towards the bed posts.

Leonard smiled as he went to work tying my wrists to the bed posts. As he wound the rope around my wrist I wondered if he had learned that fancy knot work in Boy Scouts. Who knew outdoor skills could be adapted into something so kinky? As he worked each limb he left very little slack. I gripped the rope in each hand. It felt velvety. The coils shackling my wrists were snug. I struggled a little against the rope and found I couldn't move much. Fear and excitement waved back and forth within me. I felt helpless. Vulnerable. It was a small terror and at the same time a huge fucking turn on.

When he was done Leonard stood centered at the foot of the bed. I could see the outline of a smile on his shadowed face. But I couldn't tell if it was a pleasurable smile or something menacing. He continued to stare.

I struggled a little more. I don't know why. Obviously, I couldn't get out. It was a bit eerie. I started to get uncomfortable. A flutter of panic started to rise within.

"You look beautiful," he suddenly said in his deep smooth voice. The panic melted away and I smiled back at him.

He got on the bed and crawled above my body and hovered over me on his hands and knees.

"So -"

He put a finger to my lips halting my words. "Shhh. The only words you are allowed to speak is 'Red Light.' Only say that if things get to be too much and then I will stop. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now my Tigress, I'm going to make you cum long and hard."

I grinned at that.

Leonard reached into his pocket and pulled out sleeping mask and slipped it over my eyes. Why did he need to do that? Not that it mattered much. I tend to close my eyes a lot during sex. But being forced blind became a new thrill. I was surprised to find that it was immediately appealing.

I felt the bed move as he got off it. I could hear him rummaging for something. Then there was silence. It seemed like a long time. I pulled against the ropes. Was he even in the room? I struggled some more. In the back of my mind I remember early when Leonard said, "Relax." I let his voice from early echo within. I let my breathing slow and focused on a point of nothingness, giving into whatever it was he was going to do.

There was movement on the bed again. His hands were on my breasts. My nipples went erect. He must of noticed because his fingers began twisting them, rolling and squeezing each nipple. Sparks shot within my skin awakening my body. I could feel my sex moistening. His palms massaged the mass of my breast, grabbing and gently twisting each. Soon his hands slid from my breast down, following the soft ripples of my stomach that I had worked so hard to achieve.

His fingers traced slow circles around my vulva, taking the occasional detour over the top of my citreous. Each pass over my clit felt amazing. But I wanted more. I needed more. However, he kept making circles with small detours. Sometimes he'd stop and press down on my clit. The wetness was flowing. I needed more stimulation. I wanted him so badly to finger fuck me, but he kept up this long and languid trip that was getting frustrating. I arched my hips towards his finger, my dripping pussy begging to be pierced.

This didn't work. His fingers continued their roaming, teasing me with taunts that started to arouse then suddenly stopped. Why was he taking so long. I struggled against the ropes and growled.

He chuckled. "Easy Kitten."

Easy for you to say. I'm dying down here! The temporary taunts of slow rubs actually started to itch. I wanted to reach between my legs and at least scratch it, but the ropes kept me helpless.

At once his fingers were on my clit and rubbing. The irritation floated away as warm waves of intensity lapped within my vagina, pulsing away from my core. I moved my hips again, grinding against his fingers. That was it. This was what I needed. The rising tide broke loose and I felt an orgasmic rush flood from between my legs. His hands left and all at once I felt his mouth between my legs, drinking from the fountain the pulsed from within me.

I let out a moan. It was intensely weird. I never moan. But I couldn't help it. His mouth moved from up my mons to my clit. And then his tongue went to work. Oh, my god! His tongue caressed and flicked. More warm pulses arouse as I continued to come.

While his tongue was at work I felt his fingers plunge deep into my pussy. They moved in and out fast, pumping me for more juice. My body complied and another wave gushed out, relaxing my body. Leonard continued to work his mouth and fingers on me. I felt as if my body was floating. With each new quiver from my orgasmic river I fell further deep into the floating existence.

He stopped. My body felt warm and limp, relaxed. I couldn't believe how wet I had gotten. The bedsheets beneath my buttocks were soaked. Although I was relaxed I craved for more. Actually, at that moment I wanted to feel Leonard's hard cock rock my world. I was about to tell him this when I remembered my promise to keep quite. Okay. I'd play by his rules.

12