Tigress Taming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something against me clit. The buzzing started and my body jerked from the surprise. It was obvious that he'd gotten new batteries for my vibrator when he had marched out of the apartment. He held my favorite toy on my clit, shifting through the various intensities and patterns. Before long shockwaves scuttled my core. My hips ground against the vibrator. Another orgasm burst forth. Leonard, however, didn't give me a chance to rest. The floating sensation intensified, except now the pleasure on my pussy was turning into a mild pain. On top of that I really wanted him inside of me. Now!

My body squirmed, struggling against my binds. I cried out. My hips twisted around trying to get away from that damn vibrator which had become irritating. My pussy continued to pour fourth even though it felt like a thousand tiny hooks had latched onto my burning clit.

"You're doing good Tigress. Show me what you've got. Don't give up now."

What was that damn word? Red something. Red Alert. Red stop. Oh, yeah. Red light. My mind latched on to it, the words now at the tip of my tongue. I wanted to say it. There was a fire between my legs that was now unbearable, a burning itch that kept coming as my favorite toy had become the bane of my pussy. Damn that man! For god sakes fuck me now! I needed that cock!

I thrashed my head from side to side. My mind went fuzzy as I floated deeper into my private abyss. The grinding irritation grew dim, numb. I was breathing heavy. My strength seemed to give way and my limbs felt numb. The pain between my legs shifted to pleasure again. I couldn't tell what was going on as I drifted in the black of some strange country. I was aware that Leonard had changed tactics. There was plunging and licking. Fingers and tongue working me. It felt fantastic and yet far away. Where was I? In the darkness I could somehow see my lover's naked form over me, doing some sort of voodoo upon my very soul, praying in the temple of my Venus with a sacrifice of love I had never encountered.

There was a weight on my body. A rhythmic pounding. Again and again Leonard crashed his hips into mine. With each thrust I could feel his soul penetrate mine. And yet, my body continued to float in its new and warm dark land, barely aware of what was going on. The pain between my legs was numb but there. I didn't care. Something inside opened up and I felt myself submit completely to my partner, my lover, my new god.

Then it happened. Leonard grunted and shot into me. My orgasm clashed with his. For a brief moment I sensed what it was like to be a man within a woman. This was heaven on earth. I never knew an ordinary man could make me lose my fucking mind. No that's not right. He's not ordinary. I now knew he held an extraordinary love for me. It was an intimacy I had never known.

Leonard loosened my bounds. He pulled a blanket over us and held me close. The fuzziness faded. My body shivered uncontrollably at times. As my mind returned to reality, a deep unease began to arise. I trembled.

Leonard, sensing my confused emotions, stroked me hair, "You're alright, baby. I got you."

I pulled him closer to me. The shivers subsided. The warmth and safety of his body next to mine anchored me back in reality and kept the irrational fear that was rising at bay. Oh, this man. He was now the rock I had never known. Never had I loved a man so deeply. The contentment was complete. Sleep took me away.

The next day we talked about what happened. When I asked where that came from he just shrugged and said he did what he did best, research. In his readings he ran across articles on BDSM. It intrigued him, in more ways than one. It turns out that real BDSM isn't about abuse, it's about intimacy. He had learned a few things online and decided to try them with me.

Then he said, "There are more things I want to try."

I grinned. "I can't wait."

12