Tikbalang Sleepless in Manila Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stop it already, Dani. You are simply horny because it's been too long since you could find someone to scratch your kinky little itches. Damn conservative country. It is so hard to find a good lay when they're all either mama's boys or choir boys. And when you do find a good lay, he's also good at laying the Catholic guilt on you after. Because you're not ashamed to be a slut when you have to. Stupid societal kyeme.

The doctor closed her eyes and held the bridge of her pert nose between thumb and forefinger, applying pressure to help herself focus on the patient record she was perusing. Perhaps I just need a nap. She'd been on duty from the day before, and it was past eleven already. She closed Habagat's records neatly, rose from her chair and lay on the padded examination bench abutting her desk.

Sleep claimed her in seconds. After that, a certain patient claimed her over what felt like an eternity of delightful sexual excess that involved cock-sucking, a pussy lauriat and the hardest, longest fucking she'd ever fantasized about, with no pulling out until they'd both fucked all of each other's brain matter out.

12