Tilc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after we got confirmation that she was legally Tilc Cummings we filled in the forms to get Tilc a provisional driver's licence and a passport. Tilc wasn't too happy that I was paying for everything but she agreed to pay me back with a thousand blowjobs and a thousand fucks. I asked her what about the next year.

We started the repayments straight after we agreed on the repayment method and in the afterglow of our orgasms I told Tilc that I was going to take her to Key West in America for the Spring Break holidays and that she would enter some of the crazy events that go on during that week, and then back there again the first October after we left university for the renown Fantasy Fest. I was really looking forwards to her being naked in public and on display for the whole world to see.

*****

Tilc opens up - and I'm not talking about her legs.

One Saturday night in early December, I'd taken Tilc out for a drink or two and then we'd fucked in her room. She was laying half on me and idly playing with my cock and I was idly playing with one of her nipples when I mentioned Christmas and asked her if she'd be going home for the holidays. It was then that Tilc opened up about her unhappy past anf how happy she was when she worked out a plan to become independent.

On the academic side of things, Tilc worked hard and soon got a reputation for being a swot who's head was in a book or in front of one of the school's computer's most of the time, and her grades improved so much that she was soon one of the top students in her class.

Tilc soon realised that she got on well with computers and managed to talk the school into lending her a laptop and she managed to hack into a neighbour's Wi-Fi making her research easier.

Tilc realised that she'd need some money and information about her parents to be able to get started at university and to claim the loans that she would need. Tilc started looking for the documents and money left laying around at home and started stealing from her parents and brothers. She only took small amounts guessing, correctly, that they would never notice.

Tilc never once discussing her plans or her grades with anyone, her parents never even asking about how she was doing at school.

When it came to the time to apply for a place at university Tilc did everything without her family even knowing that she wanted to go to university.

The end of Tilc's miserable life started to be in sight when Tilc got the notification that she had been accepted at not one, but two universities. Her spirits rose.

The time to apply for loans for courses and subsistence came around and Tilc was happy that she had 'acquired' everything that she need to create accounts in her parent's names and complete all the applications in their names. All the information that she provided was accurate so she was happy that she wasn't committing any fraud, just not doing it in the right way.

Without saying a word to anyone, Tilc bought herself a decent phone, the vibrator that she had been coveting for a while, packed her meagre belongings into a bag, and left home for the last time.

On the train to her university accommodation Tilc was so happy that she slipped her vibrator inside her vagina whilst she sat on the train and used her phone to bring herself to 3 orgasms before the train got to her stop.

*****

Back to that night in bed with Tilc..

By the time Tilc had finished her story she was up on her knees straddling me with my cock deep inside her but we were both knackered and she lay forwards onto me and we both fell asleep.

I woke to the feeling of Tilc riding my cock and I hoped that it had been hard and inside her all night, but realising that she was probably just using my morning woody.

In the shower I spoke to Tilc about what I had intended to before she opened up about her past. The Christmas break was coming up and I asked Tilc what her plans were. She told me that she would be staying at university and getting on with her course work.

"Oh no you are not Tilc," I replied, "you are coming home with me, I'm going to show you off to my parents and brother."

"Like this?" Tilc joked.

"I would love to, but my mother would have a heart attack." I replied.

Knowing my parents, I had to do something about the almost permanent pink antenna sticking below Tilc's skirts and Tilc's solution was to bend it backwards and push the end of it up her butt, or wear both pairs of the Ben Wa balls that I had bought her. Even with that I just knew that my brother, and probably my father, would quickly discover Tilc's lack of underwear. That certainly didn't worry Tilc and it didn't bother me. What's more I doubted that my father would object and my brother, Josh, certainly wouldn't complain. My only fear was that my mother would discover Tilc's secret and then disapprove of her.

My parents and Josh welcomed Tilc with open arms, literally, giving her big hugs when they first met. When asked where her unusual name came from Tilc explained that it originated in Sweden and that it meant that she was loving and caring, which I could testify was true. Tilc was overwhelmed with the kindness of my parents, they even got her a Christmas present.

I was right about my Josh discovering Tilc's lack of underwear. Late on the first day Josh collared me and told me that I was a lucky bastard and that he hoped he could land a girl who didn't wear knickers. Then he asked me if it was just my Christmas present or if Tilc went sans knickers all the time. I told him that she never wore them and that she didn't really like wearing anything.

Josh often followed Tilc around hoping to see up her skirt again and Tilc never did anything to stop him seeing her pussy when she caught him looking, but to start with she didn't deliberately 'accidentally' flash him.

Although my mother is a prude, she didn't have a problem with Tilc sharing my room whilst we were there. The way that my parents house is designed is that my parent's bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom at the front of the house and the other bathroom is big and has 3 doors, one to the landing and one to each of Josh's and my rooms.

When I lived there full time the door to the landing was always locked but the doors to Josh's and my bedrooms were never locked. This was never a problem and we sometimes walked into the bathroom when the other was already in there. It was never a big deal.

Tilc had never had any privacy at her old home, the doors never having any locks on them, and at university she often forgot to lock the door to her room and over Christmas Tilc never locked herself in the bathroom.

Four times over the 8 days that we were there, Josh 'accidentally' walked into the bathroom when Tilc was in there, and each time she just said "Hi Josh," and carried on doing whatever she was doing, even if she was sat on the toilet.

One time Josh walked in on me fucking Tilc in the shower and he watched us. I was taking Tilc from behind and Josh could see her full frontal as I just about lifted her up as I rammed into her.

Getting back to my parents, it wasn't long before my father realised that he could often see Tilc's bald pubes and slit, all he said to me when we were alone was that I was a lucky bastard and to hang on to Tilc.

My mother on the other hand was a bit of a challenge, I guessed that she would get upset if she knew that she had a knickerless female guest in her house. She'd given Tilc a disapproving look when she'd seen the 2 bumps in her top when we'd first arrived but she'd soon got over that and seemed to accept that young girls these days often don't wear bras.

As for Tilc's short skirts, I'd asked Tilc to try to remember to keep a hand between her legs whenever she sat down if my mother was there, and she'd agreed to do that, but doing that was almost alien to her and she often forgot. I had 3 ways of avoiding my mother seeing Tilc's bald pubes and slit, firstly I would attract her attention and then put my hand on my balls. Secondly I would drop a magazine or something on her lap, and thirdly I'd get my phone out and give her vibrator a quick blast at full power. Tilc would gasp then remember where she was.

My parents present to Tilc was some perfume, something that Tilc rarely uses but she wore some every day after she got her present. My main present to Tilc was a sybian which I got delivered to her university room, but to please my mother, I also bought Tilc a new watch.

I just knew that my mother would want to know why Tilc hadn't got to her parents place for Christmas and I'd told Tilc that my mother would ask when she couldn't contain her curiosity any more. Mother lasted 3 days before she asked.

Tilc and I had agreed that she would tell my parents that her parents would be 'out of it' for Christmas, implying that she meant out of the country. The truth probably being that they would both be out of their brains all of the time and that Tilc would have been expected to do all the cooking and housekeeping whilst she was there.

Christmas dinner was a bit of an ordeal for Tilc as she struggled to keep her composure and a straight face whilst her Ohmibod was driving her crazy. Her looking at me, grinning and with an expression that told me she thought that I was a naughty little boy.

.

Tilc's Christmas present to me was her body. She told me that I could do whatever I wanted to to her wherever we were and whenever I wanted. Needless to say that she didn't tell me that when we were all opening our presents I knew that Tilc would be a little embarrassed about her lack of being able to afford a material present for me at our traditional present opening session so I'd wrapped up a new laptop that I'd bought myself and written on the label,

"To Luke with all my love, Tilc.".

Tilc said nothing when Josh handed me the wrapped laptop box but the expression on her face told me that I'd be getting my reward later.

We had a wonderful time at my parents home and after many requests I promised to take Tilc back home soon.

Our university course work was going well, giving us time for other things. We organised driving lessons for Tilc from an ex police driver who always had a smile on his face when he came to pick up Tilc who knew that she wasn't to deliberately flash her goodies to him but his smile and eagerness to give Tilc cut price lessons told us that he liked looking at her bare legs and pokey nipples, and that he was observant enough to spot Tilc's bare pubes and slit occasionally, even though she promised me that any flashing wasn't intentional.

Anyway, Tilc passed her test the first time that she took it, and after only a couple of dozen lessons. We celebrated with a night of passion, me thinking that I was celebrating my life with Tilc every day.

The swimming and skating wasn't enough exercise for Tilc. She'd loved PE lessons at school and wanted more exercise to keep her body as fit and lithe as it is, so we started going to the university's gym. Not for organised lessons, just as a couple wanting to play some sports.

Tilc's school had never given squash or badminton lessons and Tilc wanted to try them so we booked courts and hired the equipment. She'd also enjoyed gymnastics at school but the university didn't have the facilities. I joked with Tilc about her doing gymnastics at school in a short PE skirt with no knickers and she admitted that being knickerless and flashing her butt and pussy to the male gym teachers was part of the attraction.

Anyway, Tilc got out this old, short tennis skirt to wear for squash and badminton, telling me that that was what she wore for PE at school. I could instantly see her doing gymnastics in that skirt and it inverting every time that she tumbled or did other gymnastic moves. I could see why she liked PE, and why her teachers never complained about her attire.

The first time that we went to the university sports centre was a Monday morning when we hadn't any course lessons. It was very quiet there and we were soon in the big hall, where there were half a dozen badminton courts, all on our own. As I taught Tilc how to play she, well both of us, soon realised that her skirt kept going up revealing her bare butt or slit.

Jokingly, Tilc said that she's show more if it was a loose fit tennis dress that she was wearing. I made a mental note to get her one of those.

It turned out that Tilc has good eye to arm co-ordination and she was soon showing that she was a natural. Forty-five minutes later we left the still empty hall and went to the squash courts.

These have a glass back to them with lots of seats for spectators and I wondered if the courts were used for competitions. The overhand shots were soon revealing her butt and slit and I deliberately hit shots that would require her to reach up to make the return. Tilc realised what I was doing and looked through the glass rear of the court and saw what I had seen, a group of 4 male students watching us, well watching Tilc's bare butt.

Tilc smiled at me and from then on whenever she missed a shot and had to bend over to pick up the ball she made sure that her butt was facing the students. It was smiles from both of us from then on.

Tilc had enjoyed her first squash and badminton lessons and wanted more, The only drawback was that there were separate changing rooms. We usually went to the sports centre at least once per week from then on, with Tilc wearing the new tennis dress that I bought her, and choosing times when the centre was busy so that we'd quickly get an audience that Tilc could perform for.

That semester went quickly, but not too quick for us to book a couple of weeks holiday in Key West and get all the visas and documents that we'd need.

Maybe I'll write about the fun that we had there.

12