All Comments on 'Till Death Do Us Part (TV Sitcom)'

by nylonpunkie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 4 years ago
Hilarious!

Jesus, Punkie this is funny! I furnished the laugh track myself. Yes please do "Rising Damp"! Can I put in a plug for "New Tricks" too?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 4 years ago
Hahaha

Well Done.

I used to watch "All in the Family" that was the name of the stolen US version(as a fellow American I apologize) reruns all the time growing up and a porn version is highly overdue so thank you for this! ;)

I also noticed that most of your stories of family frolicking involve mum(mother)/son and brother/sister BUT no daddy/daughter.If you continue with this series it would be a perfect start and I know Alf would love to "stick it" in ANY of Rita's holes lol.

And to quote Alf,"We're bio-bolo-biolodge" haha,well.....doesn't that make it more forbidden and hotter?

Long story short,I really enjoyed this and hopefully more on the way and a daddy/daughter one as well.....;)

123z123zalmost 4 years ago
Great stuff

This is the thing I like to read about more often. Well done.

SexyShelSexyShelalmost 4 years ago
Good story !!

One of our favourite comedies from the 60s and 70s. The Likely Lads or Whatever happened to the Likely Lads. Bob and Thelma and Terry and his sister Audrey all playing together !!

Or Man about the House. Chrissy and Jo having fun together or with Robin, possibly bringing Mrs Roper into it but not George !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Fascinating and ingenious. I'd never thought of this show as ripe for porn, but I enjoyed it, so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good showww

how bout beverly hillbillies or yet the waltons.

nylonpunkienylonpunkiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Some great ideas for the next one,

thanks for all your feedback :)

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

I just can't stop laughing! Stationed in the UK from '66 to '69, and loved Alf and his family. This brought back so many memories! Great job.

Wow, randy scouse git!!!! Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perhaps faulty towers or was it flowery twats

IstrokeCIstrokeCabout 1 year ago

Funny and erotic! Good stuff. My suggestion would be Hi Di Hi

james1801james18017 months ago

Good stuff, I enjoyed it. Especially remembering how hot Una Stubbs was in the show. Shame she didn't get some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernylonpunkie@nylonpunkie
Gothic middle-aged mum with a few kinks (pantyhose and nylons, dirty aromas and mean ol' grandpas). I like reading the filthy stories here and I'm trying to get better at telling my tales, I have published a few here if you fancy a read.