Till Death Do We Bare Ch. 02 - The Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen went off to a very prestigious university in New England. To my dismay, her declared major was English Literature. I had no idea how she thought that would lead to a job, but I wasn't going to tell her what to study. I just paid the bills.

Becoming empty nesters meant Anne and I went back to staying nude at home all the time. I'm not sure what Anne thought about my aging body, but she looked as beautiful and exciting in the nude as she had on our honeymoon. Our sex life was also freed from the confines of our bedroom to the living room, kitchen, and backyard (weather permitting). I assumed that would be suspended when Gwen was home during the summers. However, she found writer's camps and other activities that kept her away from home, apart from short visits, throughout her college years.

At the end of her freshman year, Gwen told us she had a boyfriend. We met him when we visited her at school the following fall. Daniel Cohen was personable, bright, polite, and seemed handsome, although I never have figured out what makes men attractive to women. Anne and I both liked Daniel a lot. That was also fortunate because Gwen and Daniel stayed together for their remaining three years of college. If Gwen was going to get serious about a guy, I was at least happy she chose a good guy.

I expected Gwen to go to grad school. She surprised me just before her college graduation by saying she'd taken a job as an editor for an "online publisher," whatever that was, in New York. Daniel, whose degree was in urban planning, had gotten a job with the city.

Gwen's college graduation came at something of a watershed time for Anne and me. FNN had broken up. Carl and Kay had retired and moved to Arizona. Patti and Sebastian had divorced, and Patti moved away. The company promoted Paula and transferred her to Sydney, Australia. Grant, of course, went with her. Of our good friends, only Jaycee and Delman remained in town. Except for our trips to see Monica and Ed, our social nudity was reduced to dinners with them at their home or ours.

Ed called a few weeks after Gwen's graduation. Ed told us that he had sold his interest in his construction company and used the proceeds, along with money from passive investors, to buy the nude resort we always visited near Tampa. "We're rebranding it as Lignum Vitae Resort and upgrading everything," Ed told us. "The best part is that we bought a large parcel of land adjacent to it. We're going to knock down what is there and build the Lignum Vitae Nude Community, not clothing optional but nude. High-end homes!"

Ed explained where he saw us coming in. "As part of the marketing, we are opening a Lignum Vitae shop in a high-end shopping center down here. It will sell resort logo stuff, take reservations, help us sell the homes, and carry equipment for most activities people can do in the nude. The idea is to promote both our resort and the nude lifestyle. I had to work hard on the County and the center's landlord, but we got permission for the shop staff to work in the nude. I'd really like the two of you to run the shop."

The deal Ed proposed was that Anne and I would get whatever profit the store generated. Ed saw the store as a marketing device, not a profit center. The kicker was that Ed would give us a house in Lignum Vitae Nude Community.

Ed's timing was perfect. Most of our friends and our daughter were gone from the city where we lived. We were not from the city and had no strong attachment. Anne's parents and mine had passed away. Anne had an older brother, but he had moved to Germany to work for a German company decades ago. Anne could take an attractive early retirement package. Most importantly, the idea of working in the nude strongly appealed to us. We agreed to run Ed's store for him.

When I told Gwen, I simply said we'd been offered an opportunity by friends in Florida. "That would be your friends Ed and Monica Brewer?" Gwen asked.

I saw no point in denying that. "Yes, Ed and Monica have a venture that sounds attractive to us." I didn't realize the consequences of telling Gwen that.

Gwen giggled. I didn't understand why. "Good luck," she said. "I'm sure you and Mom will have more fun than you expect." What did Gwen mean by that?

The store was partially finished out by the time we got to Tampa. The center was very upscale, open air, and attractive. Like every shopping center, it had vacancies. Our lease required that the store windows be completely full of displays and that our public door was solid. The landlord did not want people walking to see us nude inside.

We needed staff. We ran help wanted ads: "Young, attractive people looking for a career in retail. Must be willing to work in the nude. No sex work involved." We set up a P.O. box for people to send resumes. We screened resumes to try to weed out the perverts. Ed also excluded strippers. If a resume was ok, we called the person to an interview at the store.

Anne and I decided that, since we and the people we hired would be working together nude, we should all be nude for the interviews. Anne and I would wear bathrobes to open the door and let the interviewee in. Once the door closed, we would take off our robes and ask the interviewee to undress. If he or she declined, the interview was over.

Anne and I did several interviews, but no one impressed us. After two weeks, we started to think the store would never open. Ed was frustrated by our negative reports. After two more weeks, we received two sterling resumes, from George Bennett and Grace Smith. The cover letter said they were a couple, already enjoyed nude recreation, and wanted to move somewhere they could enjoy it year-round. Both were college graduates. Anne left a message on their machine proposing an interview on a specific day and time. They e-mailed back that they would be there.

I was hopeful as we put on our bathrobes to meet George and Grace. If they were as good in person as they looked on paper, our immediate staffing problem was solved.

There was a knock on the store's door. I walked to the door, opened it, and almost shit. Gwen and Daniel were standing there. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

Gwen smiled sweetly. "I'm Grace," she said. "This is George. We could both use a job."

Gwen pushed past me into the store, dragging Daniel behind her. I saw a moment of shock Anne's face that slowly turned into a smile. Anne had figured out what was going on quicker than I did.

"Why aren't you in New York?" I asked.

"The publisher closed," Gwen said. "More accurately, the creditors forced it to close. I think the owner is in Costa Rica. The bastard owes me two month's salary."

"But what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Aren't we all supposed to be nude for the interview?" Gwen asked. She looked fantastic in a silky top and short skirt. She began unbuttoning the top. Daniel slipped off his shoes, undid his tie, and began to unbutton his shirt.

"You're going to undress?" I asked. "Here?"

Gwen continued to unbutton her top. It was becoming apparent she was not wearing a bra. "You two never told me about your nudism," she said, "so I never told you about mine. I've known for years that you go nude with your friends. When I got to college, I heard about a naturist club there. I was curious, so I went to a meeting. They were great people. That's where I met Daniel."

"My parents own a small nude resort in Southern California," Daniel added.

"Those writer's camps I went to every summer," Gwen said, "were really me working summers at the Cohens' resort. Maybe it is genetic, but I love being naked, and being seen naked, just like you do." Gwen had her top off by that time. My daughter had beautiful breasts.

"Gwen is an exhibitionist," Daniel said admiringly. He had his shirt and trousers off and was standing in his boxers.

"Mom, Dad," Gwen said, "don't you think it's time we all drop the facades? Please take you robes off."

I still didn't know what to do. I looked at Anne and watched as she untied the belt of her robe, opened the robe, and let it fall to the floor.

"Mrs. Canter," Daniel said, "you are an extraordinarily beautiful woman."

"Daniel," Anne replied, 'now that you've seen me nude, you can call me Anne." Anne smiled.

Gwen had taken off her skirt and was standing in panties and heels. "Ok Dad," she said, "I know this is a lot for you to deal with. Tell you what, I'll take off my panties and you take off your robe at the same time." She moved her hands to the waistband of her panties.

I was still frozen. Anne broke through to me. "It is time Will," she said. "We should have done this years ago."

I nodded slowly untied my belt. Gwen started pushing her panties down. She paused just before she exposed her mound and looked at me. My robe was closed. I swallowed, opened it, and let it drop.

Gwen's eyes got large, and she straightened up. "Damn Mom, I didn't know Dad was that big. He must be a great lay."

"Your father and I enjoy our sex life," Anne said. "You don't appear to have been cheated either." I hadn't been paying attention to Daniel. He was now naked. I could see that Anne was referring to Daniel's fat penis.

"Shit!" Gwen said. "I'm the last one clothed!" She quickly shoved her panties down and stepped out of them. She straightened, still facing me, and thrust her arms up into the air. "Tada!" she said. "What do you think Dad?"

We had broken so many boundaries in the last few minutes that I decided to be honest. "Gwen," I said, "you are as beautiful in the nude as your mother." She was too. Her figure was fuller than Anne's but, like Anne, every part of Gwen's body was in perfect proportion to the rest. Also like her mother, Gwen had an allover tan.

While I was beginning to adjust to this new reality, I wasn't prepared for what Gwen did next. With heels still on, Gwen covered the distance between us before I could react. She hugged me very tight and said, "I love you, Dad." I never expected to have a bare hug with my daughter. Her body felt even better than it looked. Daniel had chosen wisely.

While Gwen hugged me, Anne walked up to Daniel, and said, "I don't want you to feel left out." Anne hugged Daniel.

Gwen, still holding me, looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Dad," she said, "your body feels almost as good as Daniel's"

"Daniel's got a great body," Anne said, letting go of him. "But your dad's is better."

Gwen finally let go of me and said, "ok, let's start the interview."

"Why are you here?" I asked again.

"I told you," Gwen said, "my job in New York went away. Monica Brewer called me and told me what you are doing here. She said you needed help. Daniel and I agreed that the opportunity to get nude jobs, particularly working with the two of you, was too good to pass up."

The phone in the store rang. I answered. Monica asked, "Are Gwen and Daniel there for their interview?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do they still have clothes on?" Monica asked.

"No," I replied.

"That's good," Monica said. "It was past time for you to come out of the closet to each other. Ed wants you to hire them both."

"Ed just wants to see Gwen naked," I replied

"Of course, so do I," Monica said and hung up.

I turned to Gwen and Daniel. They were now standing side-by-side. Nude, they were an extremely attractive couple. "That was our boss," I said. "You're both hired. You understand you must be naked except for shoes throughout your shifts?"

"That's why we're here," Gwen said.

"Why the fake names and resumes?" I asked.

"Dad," Gwen said derisively, "would you have given us a chance if you knew in advance it was us?" She was right. I wouldn't have. I was never so happy to have been deceived.

"Where are you going to live?" Anne asked.

"Right now, we're at a hotel. We were hoping, at least for a while, to live in that new house Ed built for you," Gwen said.

"That's fine," I said, "but it isn't ready yet. Anne and I are renting a small apartment."

"Can we stay there?" Gwen asked.

"We only have one bedroom and one bed," Anne said.

"King size?" Gwen asked.

"Yes," Anne replied.

"We can share," Gwen shot back.

I looked at Anne. We had gone from getting naked with our daughter and her lover to sleeping with them. "I don't see why not," Anne replied, smiling.

"Are you ok with that Dad?" Gwen asked.

Anne looked at me nodding her head. "Sure," I said.

"Are clothes banned from your apartment?" Daniel asked.

"Absolutely," Anne answered.

"Good answer Mom," Gwen said with a huge smile on her face.

The phone rang again. I picked up again. "Have you hired them?" Ed asked.

"Yes sir!" I replied.

Ed laughed. "I hope they are in their work uniforms," he said.

"They are," I replied.

"Is Gwen as beautiful as Anne?" Ed asked.

"Every bit," I answered.

Ed laughed again. "You're biased," he said. "Bring them and your beautiful wife over here for dinner tonight. We'll have drinks at 6:00."

"Yes sir!" I said again. Ed was laughing as we hung up.

"Our boss wants us all at his house for drinks and dinner at 6:00," I announced.

"Ed and Monica took the first, and largest, house built in his new community," Anne explained.

"Monica told me nudity is mandatory in their community," Gwen said.

"It is," I confirmed.

"We really want to live there," Gwen said.

"Absolutely," Daniel confirmed.

Anne and I had been to Monica and Ed's new home before. However, the gate across the street into the community and the guard house were new. A woman security guard asked for our names and checked them against a list.

"You're expected," the guard said once I'd given our names, "but I can't let you in until you take your clothes off." The four of us got out of the car and stripped naked just off a public road with traffic on it. "Put your clothes in the trunk and you'll be fine," the young woman said.

As we pulled into Ed's community, Gwen said, "that was fun."

"What was?" I asked.

"Undressing by a busy street," Gwen replied.

"You're right, it was fun," Anne said.

Ed and Monica were suitably impressed with Gwen and Daniel. As befitted the wealth Ed had amassed in the years we'd known him, he had a young couple who worked as his live-in housekeepers/cooks/gardeners. I suspected they might have other duties as well, but that was none of my business. It was a bit surreal to eat a four-course meal in the nude with my nude daughter and her nude boyfriend, served by two attractive young people who were also nude.

After dinner, Ed insisted that we go on his second-floor balcony. The balcony overlooked what would become the nude community. At the moment, only our house and another were near completion. At least the pool and tennis courts were in.

Ed was being grandiose about his plans in that way he had that left you uncertain if he was serious or making fun of himself. The young woman who worked for him appeared on the balcony with a tray of drinks. There was something about the pinkish-yellow color of the drinks that stirred a memory, but it wouldn't come into focus. It came to Anne first, but we'd all already had most of our drinks.

"Ed," Anne asked, "this isn't the same thing you served us on the last night of our honeymoon, is it?"

"Guilty," Ed said with a smile.

"I tried to talk him out of it," Monica said, not too convincingly.

"What is it?" Gwen asked.

"Ed served your father and me the same thing on the last night of our honeymoon," Anne explained. "He put something in it...."

"Pleasure root," Ed interjected.

"It is supposed to stimulate the part of your brain that controls sexual response and enhance your tactile sense," Anne finished.

"That's why I'm horny," Gwen said. "I thought it was just from stripping off for the two of you." Gwen's nipples were getting erect. So were Anne's and Monica's. Again, I don't know if it was the root or power of suggestion, but I was getting hard.

"Does it really work?" Daniel asked.

"Will ended up fucking me as I was bent over the rail of their balcony that night," Anne answered. "It was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had."

"That is what I want right now," Gwen said. Hearing that from my daughter was a bit unsettling. Hearing that from a woman as beautiful and sexy as Gwen was erotic.

"Daniel and Will both look ready," Anne said to Gwen. "Shall we?" Gwen nodded. Both women bent over the balcony rail and spread their feet apart.

"Damn!" Daniel said. That was understatement. Anne and Gwen exposed that way were the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. Daniel looked at me. I nodded. He stepped up behind Gwen. I stepped behind Anne, put my hands on her hips, and slid my dick into her. It was the same intense sensation I now remembered from 26 years ago.

Once I began fucking Anne, I forgot others were around. I now remembered I had come too quickly on that long ago night on the island. I was determined not to let that happen again. A few things helped. I knew Anne's body much better now and knew what I could do to stimulate her without bringing her to a fast orgasm. I had more self-control and had learned that getting to orgasm is as much fun as the orgasm itself. Also, my forty-eight-year-old body just took longer to do everything than it had back then.

Anne was soon bucking against me. I teased her some by only hitting her favorite spot once every few thrusts. "Please Will," she moaned. I maintained a slow steady pace. Whether it was the root or not, my sense were all intensified. I heard Anne's gasps more clearly. I saw the skin on her back and her hair in more detail.

Anne clamped down on me, forcing me to push harder and increasing the sensation for both of us. Not long after, I heard her moans and felt the movements in her body indicating Anne was about to come. I was proud of myself that I wasn't quite there yet. As Anne came, I sped up. "Oh Goooood!" Anne yelled. I kept thrust harder. I was gratified to soon hear, "Oh god! Twooooooo!" Anne yelled, then collapsed. I came, very hard, just then.

I pulled out, wrapped my arms around Anne, and lifted her into a standing position. I turned her to face me. She looked spent. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

I had forgotten about Gwen and Daniel until Gwen said, "Mom, Dad, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." We both turned to look at them. Gwen had obviously orgasmed and looked particularly beautiful. Daniel's dick was still partially erect and was wet. Answering my unasked question, Gwen said, "Yeah, it was very good."

Anne and I broke our embrace. We stepped to Gwen and Daniel. I still had my right arm around Anne. She put her right arm around Daniel. I put my left arm around Gwen. We pulled the two of them into a four-person naked hug. My dick was against Gwen's smooth thigh. Daniel's was against Anne's thigh. I kissed Anne and Daniel kissed Gwen. After a few moments, we switched. I kissed my daughter while Daniel kissed my wife.

We hugged until Monica said, "You are becoming the family we wanted to have." Monica and Ed had never had children. We broke our hug and turned to face Monica and Ed. "I'm proud of you," Monica added.

"I'm excited about the family we're becoming," Gwen said. "It has taken too long."

"Far too long," Anne said.

Ed broke what risked becoming too emotional a moment by saying, "Damn, all four of you look great naked."

Anne and Gwen both leaned their heads forward and looked at each other across me. A smile broke out on both faces. They dropped their arms from behind me and Daniel, turned around in unison, and bent over as far as they could. "Ed, how's this view?" Anne asked.

"Goddamn!" Ed replied.

Anne and Gwen straightened up and turned back around. "I love showing off," Gwen said.

"So do I," Anne replied.

Monica and Ed had three bedrooms in their house in addition to their master bedroom, so we all stayed the night with them. Anne and I were in bed, naked, when she said, "Wow! What a day! Fun, wasn't it?"