Till Death Do We Bare Ch. 02 - The Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," I replied.

"What's wrong?" Anne asked.

"It was fun," I said. "I'm just not sure how I feel about our daughter stripping naked in front of us and then watching us fuck."

Anne rolled onto her side so her face was close to mine. "Gwen is a sexual being just like we are. She likes being naked and having people see her body just like we do. And, you must admit, she is a very beautiful and very exciting young woman."

"Beautiful and exciting like her mother," I said. "I'm just not sure where this is going."

"We've already gone pretty far and I'm sure we'll go farther," Anne said. "There's nothing wrong with that. Enjoy it. None of us are going to get hurt."

Finally having the minimum adequate staff, it took us ten long days to get the store finished, stocked, and ready to open. The lease said we were not supposed to be naked outside the store. It was too much hassle to get dressed each time a delivery arrived, and they came in the back anyway. Anne and Gwen dealt with most of the deliveries. We were a popular stop for the UPS and FedEx drivers.

Ed hired a marketing firm to promote the store opening. We were all anxious on opening morning. The store would open at 10:00 a.m. At about 9:45, Gwen pulled back a corner of the curtain that was the backdrop for one of the display windows. "Oh god," she said. "There must be thirty people lined up already!"

The four of us were, of course, naked. At exactly 10:00 a.m., Anne put on a bathrobe, unlocked the door, and told everyone, "Please, come on in." She stepped back from the door and took her robe off.

There were never less than a dozen people in the store that first day. Of course, a fair percentage just came to gawk. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the number of people who bought something. We also took ten resort reservations that first day. I was also surprised by the number of women who came in.

Around 5:00 p.m., we got a call from a local TV station saying they would like to send a reporter and camera person the next morning. "It isn't every day that a store with nude workers opens up," the producer said. "In fact, I think you're the first in this area."

"We're not going to be dressed while they're here," I told the producer.

"Please don't," was the reply. "We can edit any video that captures something we're not allowed to show before it airs."

We were high energy all day. After I locked the door, Gwen said, "being naked with clothed people around me all day was hot!"

Gwen was right. We had agreed in advance that, as much as possible, Anne and Gwen would serve the male customers and Daniel and I would wait on the women. I spent most of that first day standing in front of clothed women, of all ages, talking about Lignum Vitae Resort and Lignum Vitae Nude Community. The fact that most of the women were looking at my dick and balls was gratifying.

"Hey," I said, "a TV station is sending a reporter tomorrow."

"Do you think we should let them know I'm your daughter?" Gwen asked. "Maybe its better if I become Gwen Cohen tomorrow." That was what we decided to do.

The reporter and camera person showed up about 11:30 the next day. We had about fifteen people in the store, but it emptied quickly when people saw the TV camera. I guess no one wanted to risk being seen on TV in a store promoting nudism.

The reporter was a cute blonde in a sleeveless yellow dress that emphasized her nice figure. She also had an endearing Southern accent. I didn't get much of a look at the woman operating the camera. None of the customers outside agreed to be interviewed, so the reporter interviewed the four of us. Not surprisingly, she spent more time with Anne and Gwen. Women working naked in a retail store is, I'm sure, more interesting than guys doing it.

Anne and Gwen explained how much they enjoyed interacting with the public in the nude and both were, I thought, very persuasive about the joys of a nude lifestyle. When they had finished, the reporter said, "you make being nude sound so great, you've almost persuaded me to try it."

The camera woman showed her face for the first time. "There's no one else here, Robin," she said. "You should strip off. That would be a great end to the piece, showing your face and bare shoulders as you sign off 'nude at the Lignum Vitae Shop.' Better yet, why don't you strip off and we'll redo the interviews? That way I can shoot your bare back far enough down so it's obvious you're at least topless. You'll be the reporter who stripped naked to get the story."

Robin didn't say anything. "Robin," Joan continued, "the ratings report already shows you're extremely popular with men in this market. Once it gets out that we aired a piece in which you were naked, every guy in town will be watching every night at six and eleven to see if you do it again. Your contract's coming up for renewal. Think how that will help."

Robin asked Anne and Gwen, "you really enjoy being naked with other people around?" Anne and Gwen nodded their heads, smiling.

Robin stood in thought for a few more moments. I should have wanted the TV people out of the store so our customers would come back, but I was very curious how this would play out. Finally, Robin said, "I guess I should try it. It will help ratings. I've seen you folks naked; you might as well see me."

Robin put down her microphone and took an earpiece out of her ear. She put them on the counter by our register and leaned a hand on the counter as she took her shoes off. She looked around for a moment, then said, "Mr. Canter, would you please unzip my dress?"

"Gladly," I said. The dress came up to Robin's neck in front and back. In back, there was a zipper that ran down her ass. I unhooked the top of Robin's dress and pulled the zipper down, revealing the back of her bra and the tops of her panty hose and panties. Robin drew her shoulders together and let the dress slide down her arms. She lowered it down her legs, stepped out of it, folded it, and placed it on the counter.

I remained behind Robin. She took a deep breath and unhooked her bra. She held it to her chest for a moment before placing in on the counter. She took the top of her panty hose in her hands and began rolling them down her hips. Raising one leg at a time, she carefully rolled the panty hose off over her feet. She placed the panty hose on the counter. Robin paused again before saying, "I shouldn't admit this, but undressing in front of strangers is arousing."

"What's wrong with arousal?" Anne asked.

Robin put her hands in the waistband of her panties and pushed them off her hips and down her thighs until they feel to the floor. She had a very nice ass.

"Judging by what I see on Daniel and Da, uh, Will," Gwen said, "watching you undress is arousing too."

Robin gave a nervous giggle. She also turned around to face me. She pointed at my partially erect dick and said, "I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should," I replied. Her front was as nice as her back, not in Anne's or Gwen's league, but very nice.

We had a full-length mirror on the back wall of the retail area. Robin walked to it and looked at her nude reflection. "I'm so pale," she said. She turned around to face the room, and us, and said, "I can't believe I'm doing this, but I kind of like it."

I had been watching Robin strip. I took that moment to glance at the camera person. She was holding her camera at about waist height. The small light on the front of the camera made me think the camera was recording. I wondered for how long.

I wasn't the only one who knew the camera was on. "Joan," Robin said, "the video of me stripping is a separate file from the interview videos. I get a copy, then you delete it." Suddenly, Robin turned to me. "Do you want a copy?" she asked.

Gwen and Daniel were nodding their heads affirmatively. I looked at Anne. "Sure," she said.

"Yes, if you'd be so kind," I told Robin.

"You saw it in real time," Robin said. "You might as well have a souvenir. Just, please, don't show it to anyone else." Robin was showing great trust in us. We honored her request.

Robin redid the interviews with Anne and Gwen. They said repeated the same things, with an occasional variation like "as you've learned today, taking all your clothes off in a setting where most people do not go nude is liberating and empowering."

At Joan's suggestion, Robin did an interview with me. Joan recorded the video from behind Robin.

When the re-interviews were done, Joan packed up her camera. Robin said, "Damn, I don't feel like getting dressed yet."

"It's lunch time," Anne said. "We were going to order pizza. The delivery guys love coming here. Do you want to join us?"

Joan said, "Robin, I don't know about you, but I have to get back to the station."

"I can get dressed and drive you back to your station after lunch if you like," I volunteered.

"Why thank you," Robin said. "Joan, tell Ron I'm doing some in-depth on this story and I'll be back in an hour or so."

It was more like two hours because we hadn't ordered the pizza yet. Robin asked us questions about social nudism and looked at books we stocked on the subject. We hadn't locked the front door. At one point, a couple walked in. They looked at our merchandise, but mostly looked at us. Finally, the man said to Robin, "you look very familiar."

Robin wasn't slow. In a more pronounced accent than was her norm, she told the man, "Have you ever been in Montgomery? I just came down from there a week ago to take a job here. There aren't any nude jobs in Alabama, and I love being naked." I hope the couple didn't hear us laughing as they went out the door.

We had all grown to like Robin by the time she slid her dress back on and asked me to drive her back to work. In the car, Robin said, "thank you so much for being so cooperative, polite, and non-threatening. The four of you seem like people I'd like to know better."

"We're building a house in the Lignum Vitae Nude Community," I said. Once we've moved in, we'd be happy to invite you and a guest over for dinner. You would have to undress again. Nudity is mandatory in the community."

"I'd like that," Robin said. "A residential development where everyone is required to go naked. That sounds like another story."

"May I ask a question?" I asked.

"Sure," Robin said.

"What is your last name?" I asked. "Sorry, I don't watch much TV."

"You heathen!" Robin said jokingly. She pulled a business card from her purse and handed it to me. "Here," she said. Then she took it back and turned it over. She wrote on the back of the card and handed it to me again. "I put my personal e-mail and cell phone on the back. Use that if you send me a dinner invitation."

I stopped at in front of the TV station. "I can promise you the story will air at 11:00, so you may want to watch TV tonight," Robin said. "I'll also make sure you get a copy of the video of me undressing. It's weird, but I really want you folks to have that. Now, may I ask you a question?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Gwen is really your and Anne's daughter, isn't she?" Robin asked.

"I thought we kept that hidden," I said.

"She looks like Anne, and she started to call you Dad at one point," Robin said.

"You don't miss much," I teased.

"I try not to," Robin said with a smile.

We did watch the news that night. It was a slow news day, so the station featured their "exclusive" about a store in the Tampa area with nude employees. They showed Robin interviewing Anne and Gwen first. It was obvious that everyone was naked. Anne and Gwen came off very well. To my surprise, part of my interview aired. You could see Robin's bare back down to just above her ass crack. I was facing the camera, but Robin's body blocked most of me from view. You could see bare skin on my right side down to my hip. Viewers could have no doubt Robin and I were both naked. Robin ended the story, "This is Robin Thompson naked at the Lignum Vitae Shop in Pine Road Mall."

My cell phone rang just after the story ended. I had a fairly good idea who it was. "That reporter got naked in the store?" Ed asked.

"She did," I answered.

"Is she as good looking as I think?" Ed asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"I wonder if we could get her to work for us, or at least do promotional videos. Having her do full-frontal nudity would be great marketing," Ed said.