Till The Sun Comes Up

Story Info
Laura goes on a hike to watch the sunrise with her boyfriend.
2k words
4.34
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura's boyfriend Vince loved to hike.

Laura had been on the fence with it, she wasn't the type who normally wakes up early, let alone be the type to wake up early for a vigorous stroll through nature. Vince had gotten her to appreciate it, however. Her boyfriend had the kind of enthusiasm that got Laura waking right before the ass crack of dawn in hiking shoes, a comfortable outfit while carrying a large bottle of water and slathered in sunscreen.

She grew to love the fresh air and she enjoyed the feeling of the sun warming her skin whenever they take breaks during their hikes. What she prefers out of everything is the peace and quiet of a hiking trail in the mornings. Especially that time in the morning when only the most early of early-birds hike and they didn't have to worry about the dust, crowd, heat, and noise that larger groups were often attributed to.

It was Vince's birthday and he wanted to travel somewhere new. It had taken a little bit of deliberation before they agreed that hiking through the desert in the springtime might be fun. Neither of them had ever been to the hiking trails in northern Arizona. Plus, Vince took one look at the buttes around Sedona and immediately booked a hotel room.

Laura, in turn, looked when the sun rose in that area.

==

It had been a good idea for them to bring a warm jacket when they headed out. They hadn't expected the desert to be this cold, but every person they encountered in their hotel had recommended that they did. Laura was glad she had taken their advice.

"We'll warm up once we get moving," Vince said once they got out of the car. His optimism immediately dampened by a fraction as he feels the dry chill in the air, "Shit! We are in a desert, right?"

"Pretty sure we are..." Laura said with a shiver, pulling her jacket tighter around herself, "the sun won't be up for another half hour to forty-five minutes, it'll probably start to warm up then."

"Let's go!" Vince said with a bounce on his step, "no use complaining about my frozen ball sack when we can walk and warm up. Hopefully we can watch the sunrise in somewhere nice."

Laura followed her boyfriend, her steps less bouncy and stiffer. Vince was right; hopefully they find a nice and secluded spot to watch the sunrise.

Admittedly, their walk had been pleasant, the trail they chose was beautiful. Quiet and nearly no sign of any other hikers. They had a fantastic view of the desert all the way up the trail and towards the butte it was leading them towards. Vince, like Laura predicted, wanted to see how high they could climb. Despite her initial fears Laura trailed after him cautiously, she had something planned and it relied heavily on Vince finding somewhere high and secluded. They were lucky since there was barely anyone out at this time of day. It wasn't long before they finally found the best spot to lay a blanket and sit till the sun rose.

Their spot was high as they both could possibly go on the butte; it was even better that it faced the slowly rising sun. It was pretty secluded as well, and nearly silent save for the birds chirping in the trees. The sky was beautiful in its gradient hues of dark blue melting into purple, to the warm belt of orange where the sun was beginning to shed light over the horizon. They sat huddled together with Laura in Vince's front, her boyfriend's arms wrapped around her middle. Their shared warmth helped combat the still cold air.

"Hey babe," Laura tells her boyfriend, "wanna fuck me till the sun comes up?"

She could feel Vince stiffen against her back; she even feels the motion of his head as he cautiously turns side to side as if scanning their surroundings. His only response was his hands creeping up to cup Laura's breasts from under her jacket. Laura huffs out a laugh at his eagerness.

Her laughter turned into a gasp as Vince's lips met her neck, warm lips and even warmer mouth suckled at the exposed skin beneath her clothes. A pleased noise escapes Laura when one of Vince's hands moves downward and slips under the waistband of her pants and underwear. Fingers barely warmed by her body heat found her clit and Laura nearly jumps at the cold fingers start to rub her.

"Mn...fuck!" Laura moans breathily as the warming fingers toyed with her body, she pushes her back against Vince, feeling the man's warm and firm body against hers, feels his cock already hardening, "I can feel you already getting hard, babe."

Vince hummed against the nape of Laura's neck, "I forget how much of an exhibitionist you are...can't believe you wanna get fucked on a mountain while we watch the sunrise."

"You mean a butte?" Laura corrects him, she turns her head to look him in the eye and say, "you're gonna fuck me on the butte, babe."

Vince eyes her bemused, "That was the dumbest joke I've heard all day."

Laura laughs, "And it's not even sunrise!"

===

"F-fuuuck!" Vince groans as Laura takes the head of his dick between her lips.

Laura swirls her tongue around its tip, tasting a mix of his precum and his salty skin. Her hands slowly pump the length of his cock, stroking and coaxing it till she could feel it throb with need between her fingers. Pulling away, she moves down to lay kisses down his dick, slowly and deliberately, feeling every throb before she licks her way back up the underside of his dick. All the while her hands moved to squeeze the base and massage his aching balls.

"Laura-" Vince grunts, "fuck... baby your mouth is so good..."

Laura hums in agreement as she takes his entire dick into her mouth.

She feels Vince's hand grip her hair. Not hard, but firm enough to help lead the pace when Laura started to fuck her mouth onto his big cock. She bobs her head up and down with Vince's hands delightfully gripping her hair. A loud groan escapes his panting mouth at every squeeze or swallow she does, and it wasn't long till she feels his hot cum rushing down her throat and filling up her mouth. Laura pulls away, her mouth sloppy and full of cum, but Vince continued to spill out more. Cum spatters all over Laura's face and neck.

"You look like something straight out of a porno, Laura," Vince laughs breathlessly once he got a good look at her. Laura swallows before she leans down to kiss her boyfriend.

A pleased moan leaps out of Vince's throat, but Laura takes it as she deepens their kiss. Her tongue dips inside his mouth and Vince meets her with his own. Reluctantly, Laura pulls away. She looks out and studies the sky, "Sun's not completely up yet," she said, "wanna keep going?"

Vince nods, face flushed with spit and his own cum smeared across his face, "Wanna fuck your pussy next, baby."

With a grin, Laura sat up straighter and pulled her pants and underwear down. She giggles proudly at the look on Vince's face when he sees how wet she was, her underwear damp with her juices that left a trail from her underwear up to her dripping wet cunt. Laura turns around and bends herself over, ass and pussy up on display for Vince to hungrily gawk at. "What are you waiting for?" Laura teased, "come here and fuck my tight pussy babe."

Vince was on her in a split second. Laura gasps as she feels fingers trail around her entrance. Vince's warm, large hands spreading her ass cheeks wide while his thumbs played with her wet pussy. The pads of his thumbs ran up and down her slick entrance, pushing barely enough to go in before he circles around her lips again. When he finally pushes his fingers in, Laura lets out a shuddering cry as two fingers go in. Vince's hands were big, and two fingers was big enough to stretch her cunt the way she likes it.

"Yesss..." Laura moans, "oh...c'mon and move Vince, spread me wide for your dick."

His fingers pump in and out of her, curling in just right when he pushes deep inside her. Laura's legs began to tremble from the pleasure Vince was giving her and she almost buckled as more fingers went in.

"Keep that ass up, Laura," Vince orders slapping her ass, his voice dark with lust and excitement, "you look so good like this, you're practically taking my whole hand inside your pussy you know that?"

"Ah~!" Laura moans, "You know I love it when you do that, Vince, I love it when you fill my pussy up like this..."

She bends her head down and looks between her legs. Her pussy clenches around Vince's fingers in excitement when she sees his cock fully erect and throbbing. Spreading her legs wider when his fingers pull out, she watches as Vince uses the hand covered with Laura's pussy juices to stroke himself more.

"C'mon Vince," Laura wiggles her ass, "please, babe...I need you to fuck me right now!"

Vince answers with another smack, but instead of her ass he aimed for her dripping wet pussy. The sound of his slap and her surprised cry was loud enough that it echoed throughout their surroundings. Laura whines and eyes Vince with wanton need, "More..." She begs, "god Vince do that again...!"

Another slap echoes throughout their hiding place, louder with Laura letting out another dirty moan. There was no one out here but the desert sky, the rocks, and trees as witness to their filthy display. No one to judge them but the fading stars as Vince smacks her twitching wet cunt over and over. Laura was practically sobbing in pleasure. Her body was feeling so hot and on the edge of orgasm and she hasn't even been fucked yet!

"God..." Laura whines, "Vince...please...please fuck me now...I need you-!"

Vince moves closer, readying his dripping cock close to her needy cunt. He smacks her one more time before she grabs her hips and pushes in. Hard and rough. Just the way Laura loved it.

"Yes!" Laura moaned, feeling Vince's cock buried all the way in.

She felt so full, her cunt stretched out so painfully good around Vince's length. Without much warning, Vince starts to move. His dick moving in and out of her so good that Laura's eyes rolled, and her body shuddered in pleasure. It wasn't long until Vince picked up his pace. Hands grip Laura's hips even tighter now as Vince starts to pound her pussy hard and deep.

"God~!" Laura moans, "Yes! Ah Vince...harder babe! God... yes-! Fuck me harder!"

"Yeah," Vince grunts, slamming his hips hard that Laura's cry echoed throughout their space "take it baby...hng! You're getting so tight... gonna make me cum..."

Laura's moans and cries were unrestrained, uncaring if anyone was around to hear it, "Give it to me," she whines, "Vince...baby...cum inside me...fuck me deep...give it to me...ah~! Cum inside me Vince!"

The first rays of sunlight hit their faces as they cum. Their unrestrained cries of orgasm echoed throughout the butte, and they watched dazedly as birds flew away in alarm. Laura clenches around Vince's throbbing cock as his cum filled her pussy to the brim. Laura drops her head against the blanketed ground panting as she rides the last ripples of her orgasm. Vince pulls out not long after, leaving her pussy wide, gaping, and dripping with his cum and her own juices.

Strong hands pull her up, and Vince helps her pull her pants back on. As odd as it felt to have Vince's cum dripping out of her cunt while she sat, she relaxes against her boyfriend's lightly panting chest. They watch the sunrise for a while more, basking in the heat that finally painted their skin.

"Happy Birthday, Vince" Laura said, pulling her boyfriend down for a kiss.