*TILT* - A Sexy Birthday Gift

Story Info
A sexual experience from a loving girlfriend.
2.5k words
4.25
7.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hickmouse
hickmouse
90 Followers

This is a memory of a gift from an old girlfriend, a long time ago. I have referenced this experience in some of my other work on Literotica.

I was 22 at the time, so was my girlfriend. We had started dating towards the end of college, and were still dating long distance as we started our new professional lives.

She's a lovely, kind, loyal and compassionate person to this day - But that's not the main point of this story. Of all the girls I've ever dated, she was the one who was the most oral, and the one who most enjoyed cumplay. We had our reasons for parting, but when I think back to my 23rd birthday, I do sometimes scratch my head why we let each other go.

The night of this recollection was my 23rd birthday. We were living in different towns at the time. She drove into town, and we planned to have a birthday dinner out, and evening together in my little apartment.

I don't feel like it was more than a few minutes after she got out of her parent's old minivan she was still driving before we were in my bedroom. She gave me a warm kiss happy birthday, and then told me what she had planned for the evening.

She was going to strip me naked, lay me back, and make me watch her give me the longest, sloppiest, full eye contact blowjob experience I had ever had. We were going to make an evening of it. But there was only one catch: she was the one who is going to decide when the birthday boy finally got to come.

For reference, here is an articulated list of some of the problems with receiving a blowjob from this particular girl:

1) She was incredibly talented and creative.

2) She had a theatrical background. Everything was a performance.

3) She adored having a thick cock in her mouth.

4) She had a big submissive streak. One of her favorite places to be in the entire world was on her knees, looking up at her boyfriend, with her mouth stretched around his cock.

5) She was not afraid of a mess. She welcomed it. Drool, spit, semen, and even the salty taste and musky scent of her own come were all wonderful parts of the experience of sex.

6) Sucking off a boyfriend turned her on so much that she usually had to masturbate herself while she was doing it.

7) She had an incredibly filthy mouth. She was prone to pulling her mouth off of her man, to give herself a little break, and telling you exactly what she was going to do next, exactly how turned on she was, and exactly what she wanted to do with your semen, while she continued to the stroke your cock slowly with both hands, never breaking eye contact with you with those beautiful hazel doe eyes.

8) Her favorite part of the entire performance was the finish. I'm not sure there was much that satisfied her more than swallowing a big mouthful of fresh warm semen.

9) When she timed it just right, which was fairly often, she was pretty close to bringing herself off with one hand just as she was about to finish off her boyfriend. A thick cock, ejaculating hot semen into her waiting mouth was just what she needed to push her over the edge, and into her own orgasm.

10) When she did start to come herself, she usually would not swallow. She would let her own orgasm shudder its way almost all the way through her, and concentrate on the cock in her mouth, the sensation of thick spurts of warm ejaculate filling, and the earthy taste she really enjoyed as she orgasmed. She usually held her boyfriend's semen in her mouth for a while. As her orgasm was finally starting to subside, she would look up into your eyes with an innocent expression, and then swallow it all down with an audible, somewhat theatrical *gulp*.

When I had talked to her earlier in the week, she told me she had something special planned, and wanted to make sure that I was "full and ready" for her. We had been together for a few months by that point, so I had a pretty good idea what that meant.

She hadn't specifically told me to avoid masturbating, but I usually abstained for the last few days before we saw each other. I knew very well that an unusually large ejaculation meant psychological satisfaction and enjoyment for her, a longer and more profound orgasm for me, lots and lots of additional visual appeal, and post-orgasm play opportunities for her.

With that context, she suggested exactly what she had in mind for the evening. She watched me get undressed out of my last stitch of clothing, then she did the same, getting completely undressed, except for a skimpy little black thong, a choker necklace, and a big, mischievous smile on her face.

She walked over next to the full length mirror on my wall, and got down on her knees, and took off her glasses, setting them on my desk behind her. She had pretty, pale skin, and boyishly short pixie cut brown hair.

"C'mere" she said. I slowly walked to her, with my fully erect cock perfectly at the level of her face. She smiled up at me, and said,

"Watch me in the mirror."

She used to do this thing to tease me (and boyfriends before me, when she told those stories) - right before she began, she would bring her lips to the end of my already erect cock, and press her lips to the tip of my cock, without opening her mouth, and then look up. Being able to watch that from the side, through the mirror, it was an entirely new level of arousal.

The chance to watch her do what she loved doing through the mirror was an entirely new experience. Since I had stopped taking care of myself prepare for tonight days and days ago, so it felt like almost no time before my body was ready for release.

She could tell exactly where I was, long before I whispered, "Oh my god, I want to fill your mouth..."

As soon as I whispered that, she popped her mouth off of me, and put both hands down on her thighs. "Time for a break, then!" she beamed up at me, as my rigid penis, shiny with saliva, twitched inches in front of her face.

For someone with a big submissive streak, she was awfully good at taking control. That evening she was relentless and cruel. After bobbing up and down on me on her knees in front of me and bringing me close a couple times, she moved me reclined to my bed, and lay between my legs licking and sucking my smooth shaved balls as she lazily stroked my swollen cock.

She moved down and gave me a rimjob, licking and kissing my shower-clean ass, then climbed up and made me french kiss her, then got back on her knees in front of me, and then finally she let me touch myself for the first time.

I stroked my slippery cock in front of her, and she begged me to rub it all over her face, and smack her on the cheek, and then push it into her mouth, again and again until her lips and cheeks and chin were wet with her own saliva, smeared everywhere by my rigid cock.

She slowly started to masturbate herself, pushing her hand down between her legs, as I was stroking myself closer and closer to a messy finish, rubbing myself all over her face and pushing myself into her mouth again and again.

Being brought to the edge so many times I was starting to take a physical toll. The extreme state of arousal she was keeping me in was starting to mix with a dull aching sensation, and almost a feeling of nausea.

"Please, please, please... Let me finish all over your face..." I whispered hoarsely.

Something about my saying that snapped her out of her own pleasure. She took her eyes off of my cock, looked up at me, smirked, and said, "Sorry, sweetie not yet! I think you might need a break. Do you want to go get some dinner? How about pizza?" She made it very clear that I was getting too close, and that she wouldn't be continuing until we both stepped away for a while.

I kid you not - we both got dressed, and went out for a birthday celebration dinner at Pizzeria Uno.

It was a lovely birthday meal, at our little table for two in the corner... but even dinner wasn't a complete break. I could still feel the dull ache in my lower abdomen from being teased for so long without relief. Every time there was a little lull in the conversation, she would say something like,

"I can't wait to see how much come you have for me... After the way I've been torturing you, It could be outrageous, couldn't it?"

or

"Have you thought about whether you want to finish all over my face, or in my mouth?"

We eventually made it back to my apartment. I remember eating a lighter meal than I would an early would, and taking some pizza back home in a box.

Once we got back to my apartment, she had me undress in exactly the same way, and then began all over again. I was completely at her mercy. I would do anything she asked of me.

Again and again, she licked, kissed, and sucked my swollen, tortured cock until I was right at the edge, and then stopped, or pulled away teasingly, and a couple of times more sternly, taking a break every now and then to kiss, lick, and nuzzle my smooth balls until they were wet with her saliva. When she shifted her attention back to the underside of my cock, I could feel a faint cool sensation.

The entire time she was also giving me a stream of consciousness commentary, partly because she knew how much I loved her voice, and partly to give her mouth a rest, because she didn't want to sore jaw to keep her from prolonging things for me even further.

Finally, she made me stand stock still, with my hands and my sides, while she was on her knees in front of me. She kept her hands down on her thighs. The only contact between us was her mouth wrapped around my engorged cock, slowly, slowly sliding up and down. Drool and saliva were practically dripping off her chin, and trickling down my shaft, and dripping from my balls. If I moved a muscle, or even if my cock twitched involuntarily, she instantaneously froze, and stopped stimulating me.

The dull ache and nausea from being denied for so long was starting to become difficult to bear. I had been erect for so long that it almost seemed like something was wrong with those little blood vessel valves - I was a healthy, cross-country running 22-year-old, and she regularly got me aroused enough to bring out veins and blood vessels on my engorged cock, but the state I was in now was something different. Those blood vessels were so engorged at my own cock didn't look quite like my own anymore. I had never felt so sensitive. I've never really produced an awful lot of precum, but this seemed different too. It seemed almost like a slow continuous stream of crystal clear fluid was leaking from the swollen, tortured head of my cock. My body was starting to tremble. I felt like I was breaking. Pinball machines are a little before my time, but the overall effect was *TILT* *TILT* *TILT*.

She knew she had crossed some sort of a line.. When she took me out of her mouth, she traced the raised blood vessels lightly with her fingers, and realized that enough was enough.

She knew that I'd reached my limit. She looked up at me and cooed:

"You've been such a good, obedient birthday boy... It's time for you to come, sweetie. What's your birthday wish? Tell me how you want to finish."

I immediately put both my hands together on my saliva wet cock, and started stroking it strongly. It was only going to take seconds. My entire body was still trembling.

I knew what I wanted. I hoarsely whispered,

"Open your mouth, sweetie. I want to watch myself come into your open mouth, and onto your tongue. I want to watch you drink it."

Without a word, she looked up at me, cocked her head up slightly and opened her mouth invitingly.

I brought the tip of my swollen, tortured cock an inch from her mouth, and the trembling in my body got even more severe as I felt the dull ache and nausea transition to pleasure, as the orgasm started to radiate through my body.

I began to convulse involuntarily as I started to ejaculate. I wanted to squeeze my eyes shut, but I forced myself to focus on her pretty face, now submissive all of a sudden, and her open mouth.

As I began to orgasm, It was absolutely astounding. I ejaculated spurt after thick, heavy spurt of semen into her open mouth and on her waiting tongue. She moaned slightly when the first spurt landed heavily on to her tongue. Both her hands were between her legs, and she was masturbating herself. I'm sure she was a sloppy mess down there. It seemed like my orgasm would never end. The amount of semen she had coaxed my body and to producing over the last several hours was just incredible. It felt like you could have filled a shot glass with all the spunk I watched myself splurt into her waiting mouth. And she wanted all of it.

Finally, finally my body's involuntary convulsions began to subside. She tentatively closed her mouth, breathing deeply from her nose for a few seconds, has she held it all in her mouth, and she teased herself more frantically between her legs. Then, after a few more seconds, she gulped it all down, and I could see her body shudder a bit with her own orgasm.

"Oh, my god..." she whispered between heavy breaths, "...that was a lot of cum."

"Happy birthday, sweetie."

She could tell that I was feeling lightheaded. I looked almost disabled. She got up, helped me over to get into bed, and then lay down with me. Even minutes later, my cock was still fully erect, and twitching involuntarily. It took a long time for it to start to subside. She pulled a sheet over us, and spoon to me from behind. She could tell instinctively that after what she had put me through, I was going to need some aftercare.

It wasn't really until the next morning before the haze fully wore off.

I have an amazing and happy life, and so does she. I've had some amazing birthday celebrations, but I've never had a birthday since when I didn't linger on a memory of that evening turning 23, when she took me so far that my body said *TILT*.

hickmouse
hickmouse
90 Followers