Tilted Ch. 03

Story Info
Chloe's 21st birthday starts off the right way.
2.4k words
4.37
35.3k
41
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time my 21st birthday arrived, I had been sleeping with Cam and Ty for four months. We'd all gotten along well as stepfather/stepdaughter and uncle/niece, so it was no surprise that we got along well as lovers now. As unorthodox as the arrangement was, it was the most natural relationship I'd known. Cam and I spent more nights at Ty's house than at our own apartments, the three of us always sleeping in the king bed in "my" room whether we had sex or not. We went out to dinner together, ate breakfast together, discussed our day with one another, and all pitched in with chores around Ty's house. There was no drama, no jealousy, and no awkwardness. Besides, shouldn't a girl spend her birthday with her family?

"Good morning, birthday girl."

I smiled at the soft voice in my ear and blinked myself into consciousness. I looked into Ty's smiling blue eyes and felt Cam snuggle up to my back. Contentment flooded through me.

"You are getting breakfast in bed this morning. I'm going to go make it. You two do whatever." Ty kissed my nose, rolled out of bed and stepped into his boxer briefs before standing up. "I'll see you in a bit."

I marveled at the view as he walked away and wondered again how my mother had ever let him get away.

"Hey, stop staring at my brother's ass." Cam's arms enveloped me in a bear hug as maneuvered himself on top of me. He planted light kisses all over my face - my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, even my eyelids - before finally planting a solid kiss on my lips. Leaning on his elbows, he looked down at me, brushed my hair out of my face, and smiled sweetly.

"Jeez, Cam. Stop looking at me like that! You're making me squirm."

"Ohhhh, I like it when you squirm!" He kissed me and ducked under the sheet. "Let me see how much I can make you squirm!" He nibbled my stomach and I squealed.

"Cam!" I laughed and tried to pull him back up to the surface, but he pushed my hands away.

"No way, lady! Operation Birthday Squirm has commenced!" His tongue blazed a titillating trail from my navel to my left nipple, and I inhaled sharply and stopped resisting. He circled his tongue around the pink peak and blew on it. I felt both nipples stand up.

"Hmmm... the squirming seems to have stopped," he whispered before gracing the pink bud with long slow licks. I arched my back, willing my nipple to find its way into Cam's mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned.

He repeated the process with the other nipple - circling the tip, blowing gently, and licking deliciously. He continued to alternate, teasing me, making me tremble at every touch of his tongue. I protested when he pulled away and emerged from the under the sheet.

"No! You can get me worked up like that and then just stop! Please? Please, don't stop?" My voice sounded like a child begging for ice cream.

"Easy, baby girl. I'm not stopping. I'm just taking my time." He leaned to the side on one elbow, placed a hand on my cheek and traced his thumb over my mouth. He lowered his head and darted his tongue over my lips - quick little teases that I tried to catch with my own tongue. When he finally covered my open mouth with his, he kissed me unhurriedly and deeply. He moved his hand from my cheek to my tits - first one, then the other - grazing my nipples, tickling the underside, a soft nipple-pinch for each one. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"You're so beautiful. Every inch of you. So beautiful." He threw back the sheet, fully exposing both of us. He kneeled between my legs and ran his hands from my ears down my neck, over my shoulders and breasts. He bent at the waist and covered my stomach in kisses while his fingertips danced down my sides. He settled in between my thighs and parted my bare slit with his thumbs. My heart raced in anticipation; I held my breath. Time stood still for a minute.

A jolt shot through my body when his tongue flicked my clit.

"OH!" I cried out.

He suckled my clit, gently catching it between his teeth and wheedling it with his tongue.

"Oh, yes. Oh God, yes." I murmured. I squeezed my tits and tugged my nipples.

He spread me further and I felt the tip of his tongue tickle my ass. He pressed the full length of his tongue against my pussy and lapped like it was an ice cream cone. I tugged my nipples harder and moaned louder.

Cam continued to lap my clit, and dove two fingers into my wet pussy. I let go of my tits, buried my fingers in his hair, and pulled his face into my honeypot. My thighs tightened around his head as he slurped and sucked. He inserted another finger, and I came loud and hard.

"OH! OH, GOD. I'M COMING. I'M COMING!" I gasped and writhed and twitched involuntarily as he milked every ounce of cum I offered.

He kissed his way back up to my face as I tried to catch my breath. He whispered sweet words and nibbled my ear. He stretched out on top of me, his legs between mine, and I felt his erection between us. I reached for it, but he grabbed my hands before I made contact.

"I want to touch you," I whined.

"Not right now." He kissed me and pushed my hands away.

He shifted his hips slightly and I felt the bulbous head of his cock press between my labia. Ever so slowly he eased the head inside me. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the sensation of his penis slipping into my wet hole.

"I'm going to make love to you." He pushed a little bit further. "I'm not going to fuck you like we usually do."

He pushed a little bit more. My mouth gaped in ecstasy. He covered my mouth with his and entwined his tongue with mine. I tasted my last orgasm on his lips. My head spun. He made the final push to bury himself inside me, and then froze. I felt his dick pulse.

"You feel so good." His lips were against my ear, his voice was thick. "I love being inside you. So hot and so wet."

He took one of my hands in each of his and laced his fingers with mine, pinning one hand on each side of my head.

"Look at me, Chloe." He gently commanded.

He locked his eyes with mine and slowly rocked his hips. My head fell to the side as he hit all the right places.

"Don't turn away. Look at me. Look at me while I make love to you." He kissed me and moved his hips faster. "You feel so good, Chloe. I want to come with you. Will you do that? Will you come with me?"

And as if his very request brought it on, I exploded in orgasm. I clutched his hands tightly and wrapped my legs around his waist to accept him deeper.

"Yeah, baby. Come for me, Chloe." Cam coaxed me through wave after wave of mind-blowing orgasm, never breaking eye contact. His body stiffened and he stopped thrusting. "Oh. Oh, baby. Chloe, baby." He groaned and jammed his thick shaft inside me as far as possible. I felt him throb as emptied his load, each throb accompanied by a gasp of pleasure. He kissed my neck and released my hands; he pulled out and gently settled his weight on me.

"About 15 minutes until breakfast is ready," Ty's voice carried up the stairs.

"I'm going to take a shower. Want to join me?" Cam asked.

"No, thanks. I want to lay here a few more minutes. I'll jump in after you."

"Suit yourself." With a quick kiss, he bounced off the bed and walked to the bathroom. I found myself marveling at the view once again. These men had some damn fine genetics.

Ten minutes later Cam stood beside the bed, naked and glistening with water droplets.

"I left the water running for you."

His semi-hard penis was just about level with my face. I leaned over and took it into my mouth.

"I like the way you think. " He closed his eyes.

"Psych!" I hopped out of bed and pitter-patted towards the bathroom.

"That was mean!" I heard as I stepped under the shower head.

I reveled in how happy I was as the water ran down my body. Some women have trouble finding one man that treats her well. I had two. It was respectful and easy and comfortable. Dare I say... even loving?

I was lost in this reverie when Ty stepped into the shower behind me. His arms looped around me, each strong hand grabbed a tit and caught the nipple between the fingers. He pressed his solid body against my back, and I felt his hardness against my ass.

"I didn't think you should shower alone on your birthday." His husky voice teased. I turned my head to kiss his cheek and was surprised to get full-on probing tongue. It made my knees weak.

He grabbed the soap and lathered up his hands, then ran them over the front of my body. His slippery hands glided over my collar bones and my breasts, then fell to my flat stomach and hips while his tongue traced the contour of my ear. He retraced the route to rinse the soap off and took a detour to diddle my clit. I let my head rest on his shoulder while he worked magic on my love button. My heart raced; my double-D rack heaved as my breathing quickened.

He slipped his rod between my smooth pussy lips, the tip hitting my clit. I wiggled and moaned. He withdrew, then slowly slid all the way forward to my clit again. I was aching for another orgasm. I tilted my hips, hoping it would encourage Ty to slip his hard cock inside me. Instead, he completely withdrew, leaving me wanting.

Before I could complain, I felt the head of his penis gently prodding the forbidden territory of my ass.

"Oh. I've never..."I stiffened.

"I know, babe. You're going to love it. But you've got to trust me." He lowered his voice to a soothing tone. "Relax. Let me take care of you. Do you trust me?"

I took a deep breath and willed my body to relax.

"Yes. I trust you. Completely."

"That's a good girl."

Without warning, Ty pinched both nipples very hard, making me cry out. While I was focused on that sensation, he had placed a finger in my ass. I was stunned. He reached around with the other hand and rubbed my clit, all while moving his finger incrementally deeper into my ass. I couldn't separate the discomfort of anal invasion from the pleasure of clit-diddling. He moved the finger in and out, and I found myself moving my hips to match his rhythm. I was lost in the sensations when he snuck another finger in. I gasped.

He turned my body towards the marble wall.

"Put your hands on the wall. And keep them there."

I stiffened.

He responded by shoving two fingers deep into my pussy. I wrapped my mind around that fact that he now had four fingers deeply buried in my two holes. I wiggled to get a good feel for it.

He placed his lips against my ear, "Relax, baby. I would never do anything to hurt you. You're going to like it. I promise. You're already dripping wet." He removed all four fingers, and I felt his knob push against my pink rose bud. I vibrated in anticipation. Again, he pinched my nipples hard, this time plunging his cock in my ass. I whimpered, but I couldn't tell if it was in pleasure or in pain. I bit my lip and adjusted to the pressure and stretching. He reached around again and ticked my clit, then started moving in and out of my ass, slowly, gently.

"I won't last long," Ty said. "The sight of my dick moving in and out of your pretty little ass will make me come real quick. You're so fucking tight, babe. I won't be able to hold off."

I was overwhelmed with sensations. The lust in his voice. His fingertips on my swollen clit. His thick prick in my ass. The hot water beating down on us. The cold marble against my hands. His thrusts were getting deeper and faster. It was only a minute or two before his hips were audibly slapping against my ass cheeks. I found myself pushing against the wall to meet his thrusts.

"Ohhhh, yes. That's my girl. C'mon, baby. I'm going to cum in your ass, Chloe."

Fireworks started somewhere deep in my pussy. I arched my back and rose to my tiptoes, forcing my ass out to receive his thrusts. I screamed when the peak of the orgasm hit me. His fingers abandoned my slit and grabbed my hips with both hands, grinding me against him as he buried the full length of his shaft in my ass. I felt him jerk and spasm as he came. His hands guided my hips through a few more strokes, and he grunted each time he reached full hilt.

I pushed off the marble wall and stood up straight again, my back against his front. He turned our bodies back into the water stream and ran his hands over my breasts,so light it was almost a tickle. I sighed and leaned into him. For the third time, he pinched my nipples very hard, this time sliding his cock out of me. I shuddered.

"Are you okay?" Ty asked.

"Absolutely. I didn't know I could cum that way. It was amazing."

"Good. I'm glad." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my temple. "You know, Cam probably ate all the breakfast."

"I'm sure whatever you cooked for breakfast was delicious, but I'll bet this was better. I'll take sex over food any day." I looked over my shoulder and smiled at him. "This has been the best birthday ever."

He playfully slapped my ass. "Ah, we're just getting started, Chloe. There's lots of come. Pun intended."