Tilted Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe enjoys her uncle and stepfather again.
2.3k words
4.46
52.8k
54
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days after our encounter at The Tilted Kilt, Uncle Cam called and invited me to meet him and Ty for dinner. I spent another three days anticipating a repeat of our threesome. By the time Friday night rolled around, I was almost vibrating.

I wore a low-cut little black dress that showed off my stunning cleavage and shapely legs. The ankle-strap stilettos were the icing on the cake. When I walked into the upscale whiskey bar, men stopped mid-conversation and stared; I had chosen the right outfit for the male-dominant crowd. I saw Cam and Ty rise from a corner booth and wave. I meandered between tables in a display of swaying hips and bouncing boobs.

"Jesus, you're going to start a riot." Ty leaned in to kiss my cheek. I turned into the kiss and met him mouth-to-mouth, sneaking my tongue past his lips. He pulled back, eyes wide, mouth slack.

"Hi, Daddy!" I made sure it was loud enough for nearby tables to hear. I heard Uncle Cam chuckle.

"Hi, Uncle Cameron!" I repeated the kiss with Cam.

"Hi, Troublemaker," Cam said with a wide grin. "Please, join us."

I slid into the booth; they slid in on either side of me.

"You know, between the two of you is quickly becoming my favorite place to be."

Ty shook his head. "You aren't 21 yet; don't even try to order a drink."

I batted my eyes, pouted my lips, and played innocent. "Ok, Daddy. I'll be a good girl."

"Stop calling me daddy. We're in public." He shifted uncomfortably.

Ty and Cam ordered Macallan neat; I ordered San Pellegrino. At the bottom of their second round, they both loosened up a bit. Cam rested his arm along the back of the booth, his hand caressed the back of my neck. I relaxed into Cam's touch and rested a hand on Ty's thigh, moving up a little bit at a time. We all pretended we didn't notice the majority of the other patrons watching us. Ty cleared his throat, removed my hand from his thigh, and rested his forearms on the table.

"Listen, Chloe. We need to talk. About, well, you know. About last weekend. I just want to make sure we're all on the same page. I don't want anyone getting hurt. I think we need to discuss it."

"Okay, Daddy. What about it?"

"First of all, call me Ty. You're killing me with that 'daddy' shit."

"Okay, Ty. Is that all?" I placed my hand back on his thigh.

"Jesus, I need another drink." He motioned to the waiter for another round of whiskey. "No, that isn't all. Look, you aren't a little girl anymore. But Cam and I were there when you were. I don't want you to be confused about what happened. You have to know I never ever had those thoughts about you when I was married to your mom. Do you understand my concern?"

I placed my hand on his crotch. "Do I seem confused, Dad - Ty?"

He squirmed and shot an exasperated look over to Uncle Cam. "Bro, help me out here."

I looked at Cam. "Uncle Cam, what is he talking about?"

"Ty, why do you make everything so complicated?" Cam scoffed. "Chloe, Ty's worried you're all fucked up because you banged your father figure and you uncle figure."

The waiter pretended not to hear that as he placed two glasses on the table, but his wide eyes betrayed his professionalism.

"Ah, okay. Let's clear the air." I picked up Ty's glass and swirled the liquid around the glass. "Neither of you ever acted inappropriate when I was a kid. I'm an adult now. I am more than fine with what happened. I felt safe and I felt comfortable. It was really good for me. Was it not good for you?"

Cam spoke first. "It was better than good for me. Beyond words."

I nodded. "Alright. Ty? Good for you?"

Ty looked out into the bar. "Yeah." He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "It was good. Really good." He looked at the tumbler in my hand. "Can I have my drink now?"

I fixed my eyes on his, took a sip of the amber liquor and held it in my mouth for a minute before swallowing.

"Come and get it."

Ty looked at Cam with resignation, and I felt Cam shrug. Ty grabbed my chin and tilted my face up to meet his. His kiss belied his cool exterior. His tongue dived between my lips like he would never be able to get enough.

When Ty broke the kiss, I was dizzy. He took the glass from my hand, emptied it in one swallow, and threw a few hundreds on the table.

"Let's go. You'll ride with us. One of us will bring you back later to get your car."

Cam emptied his glass, clapped his hands and rubbed them together like a mad scientist. "Hell, yeah!"

Ty clasped my hand and led me out of the bar and across the parking lot to his SUV. Before he opened the door for me, he laid down the rules.

"First, no more 'Daddy' and 'Uncle Cam' talk. It's Ty and Cam. Second, and most importantly, the minute anyone feels uncomfortable with this, it ends. Particularly Chloe. You have to promise me that you'll say something if you ever start to question this arrangement. You have all the control. Promise me."

"I promise."

"Good. Let's get the hell out of here."

The drive to Ty's house was less than 10 minutes but felt like an hour. It's a big beautiful custom-built home with natural stone surfaces, imported furniture, and expensive artwork. As soon as we stepped into the kitchen, Cam spun me around to face him and snaked his tongue between my lips. These men can kiss! My heartbeat doubled and I felt light-headed. I was disappointed when he pulled back.

"Ty laid a good one on you at the bar. I was envious. I wanted some." He adjusted the front of his dress pants.

"Well, don't be shy," I teased. "Come get some more." I grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him to me, resuming the kiss. His hands roamed over my body until he found the zipper at the nape of my neck. He slowly ran the zipper down the length of my back and slipped his hands inside to cup my ass.

"I have to see this." Ty slid the dress off my shoulders, letting it pool around my feet. I stepped out of my dress and stood before them in a black lace demi-bra, a matching black lace thong, and ankle strap stilettos. I did a slow turn so they could both get the full visual.

"Jesus fucking Christ," whispered Ty. "You're a fucking work of art. Come here."

I stepped over to Ty. I pushed my shoulders back forcing my tits to strain the confines of the demi bra even more than they did naturally. The way he looked at me made my pussy tingle.

Cam approached me from behind and ran his hands from my ass to my shoulders. I shivered under his gentle touch. He moved my hair away from my neck and ran his tongue from my shoulder up my neck to my ear. His tongue flicked my ear. I closed my eyes and got swept up in the swirling sensations.

"You make me so hard," he whispered in my ear. He pressed his erection against my back, and I realized he was undressed. "Can you feel that? Can you feel what you do to me? I want to put that inside you."

I opened my eyes to see Ty had also undressed. His cock was at full mast. Just looking at it made me lick my lips. He pressed it against my flat stomach and crushed my mouth with his own. It felt needy, almost desperate.

Once again, I was putty in their hands. I wanted their mouths and hands all over me. I wanted to taste them, and I wanted them to taste me. And I wanted it all now. I was dripping with desire, unable to catch my breath.

Cam slid the lace thong over my ass and down my legs, nudging me to step out when it was around my ankles. His hands reversed the route, accompanied by tongue flicks and kisses, all the way back up to my butt. Ty unhooked the front clasp of my bra and caught one nipple between his lips and the other between his thumb and fingertip. I moaned.

Cam eased my ass cheeks apart and teased me with his tongue. Ty tugged at both nipples. I reached down and wrapped my hands around Ty, eliciting a guttural groan. The head was silky with droplets already.

He abandoned my nipples to kiss me again. I trembled so hard they both stopped what they were doing.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Ty searched my eyes.

"I'm fine. Very fine. Nothing is wrong. I... I..." I stammered." I just... I want it. Badly."

Ty dropped to his knees, using them to push my feet apart. "Let's see just how badly."

His tongue parted my pussy and teased my clit.

"Oh, she's not exaggerating, Cam. She is so wet." His tongue darted back into my pussy. "Mmmm... love that clit. And such sweet juices. God, I could do this for hours." He dove in deeper, sucking my clit.

Cam reached from behind me, his hands cupping my heaving tits. I reached back and stroked his dick. He nibbled my ear and spoke in a low husky voice. "Careful, baby. That's loaded and ready."

"Please, Cam. Please. I need it. I'm begging you."

Ty stood up and kissed me again. I could taste myself on his tongue. Cam maneuvered me towards the kitchen island and bent me over. His cock slid into my sopping slit, his head teasing my swollen clit. I clenched my thighs together and rubbed my pussy along the length of his shaft.

"Oh, that's so fucking good." His voice was raspy, his words slow.

Every time the head hit my clit, I quivered. I was sure the next one would put me over the edge, but he'd retreat right before I exploded.

He pulled back and paused. Every inch of my body was electric. He teased my ass with the tip, pressing against my virgin rosebud. I wiggled my ass, trying to get a little bit more penetration.

Cam leaned over me, his front against my back, his erection pressing against my tight ass, and chuckled. "Maybe next time, Chloe."

And before I could be disappointed, before I could register what happened, he slammed his cock into my pussy. That's all it took. I came loud and hard. He pounded me while I rode wave after wave of orgasm. His hands were on my hips, controlling the rhythm and depth of each thrust.

"Good girl, Chloe. Give me everything. That's a good girl. I can feel you coming on my dick. It's so good, baby. So good. Can I come in you?"

"Yes," I gasped. "Yes, please. Please come for me. Make me feel it."

He tightened his grip on my waist and rammed his prick inside me, and I felt him blow his load. I felt him pulsate as the orgasm hit. He leaned over me again, looped one arm around my waist and pressed his body against mine as he spasmed inside me. He grunted with every spasm. We stayed like that until our breathing calmed - me bent over the island, him bent over me and still buried inside me.

"I don't want to pull out," he murmured.

"Well, you're going to have to," Ty interjected. "That was pretty fucking hot to watch. I'm going to combust if I don't get some kind of release."

Cam peeled himself off me, announced he was going to shower and left the kitchen. Ty stood in front of me. His rod beckoned me. I kneeled in front of him and took him into my mouth. He gathered my hair in his fist clearing the way for him to watch his dick penetrate my mouth. After a few strokes he was using the fistful of hair to set the pace; sometimes he hit the back of my throat, other times he went shallow.

"Mmmm. Your mouth feels so good. So soft, so sweet. So worth the wait. I almost blew my load when you came for Cameron. But I really wanted to see your pretty mouth around my cock. I'm so glad I held back."

I reached up and played with my stiff nipples, tugging them, pinching them, rolling the nubs between my fingers. I looked up at him from my kneeling position, taking as much of him as I could, and batted my big blue eyes. He moaned, and I knew he was ready. I sucked hard on the head, then enveloped the entire rod in soft, warm wetness and tugged on his sac. I felt him tighten just before he climaxed. I swallowed everything he had to offer and gave him a tongue bath as he grunted and twitched with aftershocks.

"Come here, baby." I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and caressed my bare buttocks. "Will you stay the night with us?"

I nodded into his chest.

"Good. Come on." He took my hand and led me upstairs to a guest room.

Cam was already in the king-size bed. "I'm glad you're staying."

I slipped between the sheets next to him, and Ty slipped in right after me. Ty tucked his head into mine. Cam looped an arm around my waist. Between the two of them really was becoming my favorite place.