Tilting at Windmills Ch. 01

Story Info
Going to a Vegas wedding, Donk has an incredible flight.
7k words
4.79
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settle into my seat, waiting for the flight attendant to finish her spiel and the captain to allow the use of electronics on the sparsely packed flight to Vegas. My 28 year old brother Jamie is getting married to Kimberly, his fiance of three years, on Sunday, and I am flying in late Thursday night, having had work to finish up earlier in the day. The silver lining of course being that there aren't too many people on the flight. The only person within three rows of either direction of me is a woman sitting in my same row across the aisle.

I sit in the middle of the three seats, with all the elbow room I could want. I figure if I get tired during the 6+ hour flight, I can stretch out across all three easily enough for some rest. I pull my laptop from my case, setting it up for use when the FAA deems safe.

The flight attendant passes by, pauses and leans in. "Good evening sir. Please wait until the captain gives word before you start using your electronics. It should be any minute now." Her gorgeous green eyes speckled with gold catch me off guard and I stammer for a moment.

"Uh, oh, of course. I'm sorry. just getting situated. My bad, no worries. I won't. I'm... er, thank you." What the actual fuck? I'm babbling like an idiot! Get yourself together man. "Sorry, I swear I know words and how to use them, haha. My apologies. I will wait."

Lovely peals of laughter emanate from the beautiful woman. "It's okay, it happens to all of us from time to time. I will be back by in a few minutes if you need anything. My name is Devon. See you soon."

As the flight attendant turns away, I notice how ridiculously hot her body is, even covered with the usual uniform. A snicker breaks me from my study of the fantastic backside walking up the aisle. I look over at the woman sharing the row with me, and notice for the first time how absolutely beautiful she is as well. If this is normal, I have got to take more late night flights! She giggles again, leans over and whispers conspiratorially, "I get it, she is gorgeous, but you might want to keep your eyes and tongue in your own flight path."

Only slightly embarrassed, I sheepishly grin. "Was I that obvious? Damn, she's going to think I'm the biggest creep. Eesh. Well, best behavior now!" Laughing, I try to save face. "Hi, my name is Cretin, also known as Perv and often confused with but not the same person as Stalker."

My flight partner laughs and extends her hand over the aisle. "Hello, Cretin. I'm Amanda. She is beautiful, I'm sure she is used to it. Maybe just try not to leer, lol. Given, that will be as difficult for me as it is for you. Did you see her eyes? Pure heaven."

We both laugh as I internally groan. Oy, two beautiful women. I'm a creep to one and the other is batting for the same team as I am. Maybe I can kick someone's puppy and win the trifecta.

Shaking her hand, I introduce myself properly. "How are you Amanda? I'm Donald, or Don. My friends call me Donk."

Tilting her head, in an amazingly cute way I should add, Amanda looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Donk, really? How's that?"

Realizing that I threw my nickname out to a complete stranger, I hastened to explain.

"Ok, so, when I was a kid, I was infatuated with the classic books. You know, The Three Musketeers, Swiss Family Robinson, that kind of stuff. When I was young, I read the kid friendly condensed versions, then when I got older the full versions."

Right then, the captain chimed the intercom and gave us all the usual info about weather and arrival, and informed us intrepid travelers that we are now allowed to move freely and use our electronics. The beautiful nightmare of my earlier moments, Devon the flight attendant, came down the aisle and leaned over to me.

With the hint of a smile in her eyes, she asked, "The food and beverage cart will come through in about 15 minutes. If you are able to speak at this point, is there anything I can get you in the meantime? A pillow, blanket? Headphones perhaps?"

"No, I think I'm good for the moment," I reply. laughing. "I would like to say I'm sorry for earlier. I just got a little flustered. You know, the proverbial kid getting admonished by the person in charge. You scared me into shock!"

"No problem sir. Sometimes our tongues get tied when faced with a dominant figure. As I said, it happens to all of us sometimes. Me especially." With that, she turns to the other side and speaks to Amanda. As I'm trying to, shame on me, ogle Devon's nylon encased legs disappearing under the tight, couple inches above the knee length skirt, I see Amanda glance over the attendant's shoulder. Her eyes crinkle at the edges, then she leans back as Devon turns to leave.

"I saw that."

"Huh, what? You saw what?"

Amanda giggles again. "You lech! I saw you leering at her again. I get it, I do, I was checking her out when she was talking to you!"

With that admission, I pointed at her. "Hey, I thought your name was Amanda, not Eyes McGee! You can't say anything to me, you're just as bad!"

We laughed, both looking around to see if Devon or any other passengers could hear us. Thankfully, she was in the galley getting the cart ready, and the passengers close to us were already settling in to sleep or had headphones in.

"Okay, Donk, what's the story with the name, the books, whatever? What's going on with that now? I'm an inquiring mind, I need to know."

Sheepishly, I look away. "You really don't want to know. It's dumb. I find that I bore people with the story, and you seem too nice for me to do that to you. I don't want your memories of us to be that creep with the lame story about his lame name." I grin, knowing she's hooked.

Suddenly, Amanda stands from her seat, comes over and sits next to me. "Listen buster, scooch over." I shift to allow her room to sit comfortably, but not so much that we don't have some contact. Hey, she's gorgeous and sat down next to me. Who am I to push her away!?

She continues, "As we've established, you're no more of a creep than I am, I like background stories, and you don't have a monopoly on dumb nicknames. I'll tell you mine when you tell me yours."

"Tit for tat huh? Okay, but I at least need to hear your nickname first. If it seems too normal, then all bets are off!"

She tosses her brown hair over her shoulder and with a defiant look in her eyes, answers, "Oranges. My nickname was, and to my sister still is, Oranges. That good enough for you?"

Arching my eyebrow, I respond to her with a lofty tone. "Oranges eh? Color me intrigued. Very well, my story you shall have. Gather around, this tale may only be told once."

Amanda snorts and lightly punches my shoulder. "Okay you dork, out with the story. Wait, the object of our affection is coming. Tell me after."

Devon with her amazing eyes stops at our seats, a bemused smile on her face. "I suppose since there is no one to be bothered, seat jumping is allowed at this time. Can I get either of you anything? We have snacks, sodas, beer, and wine."

Amanda asks for a glass of white wine while I ask what spirits they have, if any. I end up ordering a scotch neat, and Devon moves on to the next passengers.

Amanda shifts to make herself comfortable and demands I carry on with my story. After gathering my thoughts, I proceed. "Okay, I read the books. One of my favorite characters growing up was always Don Quixote. I loved the idea of him always pressing forward, regardless of what others told him that his ideas were wrong. So, as a kid I couldn't say Quixote. So I would tell people about the guy, Donkeyoat. Then with my name, I started signing everything Donq. All one word, D-O-N-Q. So, from then on, my parents started calling me Donk. Of course, my friends found out, and here I am at 31 still with this nickname. There you go."

Giggling non-stop, she laid her hand on my arm. "That is so fucking cute. Little Donk running around, tilting at windmills! Did you have a Sancho too?"

"I did! I made my little brother be my Sancho. He had to carry my supplies. Looking back, he really was my Sancho, just going along with my shit because he was bored. Still does sometimes. He's the reason I'm here, going to his wedding this weekend."

I fixed her with a stare. She drew back a little, squirming a bit in her seat. Adopting an innocent tone, she sweetly asked, "What? Why ever are you looking at me like that for?"

"Ahem. Oranges. Your turn, what's the story?"

"Well, my story really isn't that important. Nowhere near as good as yours. Yeah, you don't want to hear it. I'll just go sit back over there."

"Not a chance Oranges. Fair is fair. We made a deal. If you go back on it, there might be repercussions," I warned the attractive brunette.

She tuts. "Promises, promises! Ok fine. I suppose a deal is a deal. So, I have an older sister, she's 27 and I'm 25. When were were little, we would play Mario Kart. You remember that right?"

Nodding, I twirl my finger in that 'keep going' motion.

"So, we used to run around the house, pretending we were racing, a la Mario Kart. We laid out a track, rules, and everything. You could carry a total of two items while running that you could throw at each other. If you were behind, you could throw a blue Nerf ball as the 'blue shell', and if you were in the lead, you threw a yellow ball as 'bananas'. If you got hit, you had to stop dead still for 2 Mississippis. With me so far?"

Grinning, I nod in acknowledgement. "Sounds like fun. Break anything throwing the balls or running into stuff?"

"Well, we made sure to use soft Nerf balls, but yeah, we knocked stuff over a lot, but thankfully never broke anything racing, haha."

Amanda sips her wine, replaces the drink on the tray, and continues. "Anyway, I thought I was being all super smart one day. I grabbed one of those little oranges... uh, you know," holding her fingers out separated a couple inches apart.

"Mandarins?"

"Yes, thank you! So I had grabbed a Mandarin and as soon as I got the lead against Bethany, my sister, I threw tbe orange at her. I thought, banana, orange, there's some kind of funny there."

We laugh together, she finishes off her wine, and I take another drink of my scotch. Amanda gestures at my almost empty cup. "Can I try that? It's been a bit since I've had scotch."

"Sure, there's only a swallow left. All yours," pushing the cup closer to her.

She takes a drink of water, then does something strangely sexy, yet completely innocent. Taking two fingers, she dips them in her water, and lightly rubs her lips. Seeing my expression of slight confusion (and hopefully no leer), she giggles and states, "Cleanse the palate, lips and all."

"Ah, gotcha. Never thought of that."

The beauty takes what is left of my drink and raises it to her lips. Pausing, she looks over the top of the cup at me. "You don't have cooties, do you?"

I laugh and make a seesawing motion with my hand. "I have nothing you can catch that you can't wash away with soap and hot water."

"Hmph, guess I'll chance it. Besides, alcohol kills germs, right?" Amanda finishes off the scotch, and breathes out happily. "That is goood."

Setting the cup down, she rolls her finger around the inside the rim, and puts her finger to her mouth, sucking off the moisture.

I let out an involuntary, barely audible groan. She looks at me, startled, then spouts a devilish grin. "Sorry, that was a bit mean, huh?"

Twirling my finger again, I respond, "C'mon Oranges, no distracting me, finish your story." Looking over the seats, I catch the flight attendant's eye, raising my hand to her. She nods and raises 3 fingers, Turning back to my now-seatmate, I ask her if she is going to want another drink.

"I mean, I did really enjoy that scotch, but not sure if I should. It makes me do bad things."

"All the more reason! You are going to Vegas, why not start early? Now, finish your tale."

Laughing as she tucks her legs underneath her in the seat, she sighs and continues. "Well, not much left to tell. I threw the orange at Bethy, but I missed. We kept going and both forgot about the orange. Until my dad came out of his bedroom that night and stepped on it, and of course he slipped."

I chuckle. She slaps my arm, and says, "Don't laugh. My dad was pissed. He thought he stepped on the cat or something. We got grounded for a few days. And ever since then, my sister has called me Oranges."

I laugh harder, and she joins in. Right then, the flight attendant comes up to us. Smiling, Devon asks what can she get for us.

"Two scotch, neat again. Thank you very much."

Amanda fake glares at me. "You're trying to get me in trouble. There is no telling what will happen if I drink this. You're horrible!"

Devon laughs and says, "Well, maybe we need two for just you then Miss. I might like to see what will happen." With that, the flight attendant walks away to the galley, glancing back over her shoulder with an inscrutable expression.

"Was that gorgeous, gorgeous woman just flirting with me?"

"Looked like that to me. Ah, I'm sad now. I was hoping she would be all over me, but alas, the fairer sex wins again. Story of my life. Foiled by a beautiful woman." I raise my fist and shake it toward the ceiling.

Giggling, Amanda said, "Never know, maybe she swings both ways. And don't forget her comment about being dominated. You might have a chance at my sloppy seconds."

"Ha ha, right. I won't hold my breath. You I believe. You are beautiful, and from what I can tell, you have a great body." As I say that, I let my eyes take in her from head to toe. Amanda is dressed for 'flight' comfort. A dark gray long-sleeved v-neck covering what appear to be at least a C cup pair of breasts, a good handful. Light gray yoga pants show off nice calves, and I remember a pretty nicely shaped ass from when she joined me in my space.

I gesture towards myself, then at her "I'm a decent looking guy, in fairly good shape, but I can't compete with you. She flirted with you, she was just being sympathetic to me being an idiot, haha. But that's okay. I have a pretty good imagination, and I am going to Vegas. There's always a bridesmaid somewhere!"

Amanda looks at me with a judicious eye, and comments, "Well, you fill out those jeans and that shirt pretty nicely, your fingernails are clean, your blue eyes are mesmerizing, and that beard looks like it would be fun to ride. You never know."

Coughing, I sit back and give her a smile. "Is that just an impartial observation, or are just being forward?"

"I hope you'll take it as being quite forward. I find you hot as fuck, and would like to get to know you, maybe meet up this weekend for a bit. What do you think?"

"Honestly, I'm a bit surprised, happily surprised. I got the impression you might be a lesbian, but I am definitely down for your idea."

"Oh, I do enjoy being with women as well, and have my own plans for those bridesmaids you spoke off. I do love the taste of pussy."

Lost in our conversation, neither of us noticed Devon had come back. When she coughs slightly, both of us jump.

"Ahem, here are your drinks. I didn't bring you a second one Miss, but now I'm thinking that I should have."

Nonplussed, Amanda replies, "Thank you, just the one is good. I think I will only need that one to get into trouble as it is. By the way, I'm Amanda, and this gentleman is Donk. You'll have to ask him the story of his name, it's good."

Devon glances at me and says, "Maybe I will. It's a long flight." Looking from one to the other of us, she leans in. "After all, most people on these flights are asleep by the second hour or so, so, yeah..., you never know what might happen."

The gorgeous flight attendant slowly leans back, turns, and walks back to the crew area. When she gets to the area, she looks back at us with a inquisitive smile, and closes the curtain.

Letting out a deep, ragged breath, Amanda shudders. "I am going to somehow taste that pussy tonight if I can help it."

My cock, already semi-hard from the proximity to these sexy women and the conversations being had, lurches in my jeans, throbbing. I can feel a drop of precum against my skin.

"God I hope so. I would love to see that happen," pausing, "but back to our conversation, you want to meet up, what are you thinking? Shall I wine and dine you, possibly sixty-nine you? Or just leaving a key at the front desk for a night of debauchery?"

She studies me for a minute, sipping her scotch.

"I suppose I should ask a few questions. Are you married? Not a deal-breaker, just curious."

Raising my left hand, I shake my head. "Nope. Had one relationship that lasted about two years that I thought had a chance, but we kinda fell out of love before we ever really discussed it. Both too devoted to work to really make it work. Still good friends though. No other real serious ones. Next question."

"Okay Donk, why are you going to Vegas and for how long?"

Taking a long drink, I can't help but look at my seatmate. Light brown hair, flowing past her shoulders, frame a legit model quality face. Deep brown eyes, straight nose in perfect proportion to her face, and full lips ripe for kissing. Hints of make-up, accentuating rather than displaying. Slender neck, light tan, going down to her visible upper chest, with the same tan. Two hard points give proof to both her arousal and to the fact that this beauty is either not wearing a bra or that it is super thin. Looking down, the hem of her shirt pools in her lap, giving shadow to her paradise valley, but I can see her thighs seem firm and fit.

"Well, my brother Jamie, you know, Sancho, is getting married on Sunday. I've got a room booked at Harrah's, all the guys do, the girls and the parents are all at Aria. I'm here until Tuesday, when I fly back to Boston."

Amanda squirms under my gaze a little, and asks, "What's the plan for the weekend? Dinners, bachelor party? Hooker out of a cake, gangbang a wayward bridesmaid?"

I laugh. "Well, rehearsal dinner's on Friday, somewhere, I forget. Probably go out as a group and walk the Strip, gamble, drink, you know. Saturday the guys are going to Top Golf, then hang out, pool maybe, until the evening. Our cousin lives here and wants to take us to some club and then a strip club. Bro does the deed on Sunday, then wind down on Monday, maybe catch a show."

I finish my drink and continue. "Not sure about a bridesmaid gangbang, and definitely no hookers, but I do hope to end up in my room with someone, and really hope that might be you. What do you think?"

Amanda throws her drink back, stands up from the seat, and steps into the aisle. I catch a faint whiff aroma of perfume. She stops and holds out her hand. "Let me see your phone."

I pull my phone out of my pocket and hand it to her. "Checking my story, FB, IG, looking for family or serial killer stuff? Need me to open it?"

Walking away towards the bathrooms, she replies over her shoulder, "Nope, I just need your camera."

"Well, this is starting to become a great trip," I say internally, or so I thought until I hear a comment from behind me.

"They say talking to yourself is the first sign you're going crazy."

I smile as I see Devon standing there. "Well, I don't have multiple personalities, but I do, and the three of us would prefer not to discuss it."

She laughs, "That is funny." She leans close and asks if there is anything we need, another drink, blanket, whatever.

"Hmm, how about a couple of cokes and a water? A blanket too? And I have to say, I don't think I have ever had better service on a flight. Is this normal for a late night flight?"

The green-eyed brunette glances towards the aisle, likely checking for call lights or a passenger's raised hand. She sits sideways in the seat on the other side, crossing one leg over the other. While adjusting the skirt of her, I get a brief glimpse of the top of her stockings (Hmm, garters or no?) and a tantalizing strip of skin.

12