Tilting at Windmills Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight is a bit different. We are actually shorthanded. Our normal crew is 4 people, one in first class/business and two in coach, with one floater, but we only have three of us on this flight. Since there are more guests up front than back here, I volunteered to take everything back here, with the other two working first class and business. Plus, most everyone in coach is sleeping. So, you get a little more of my attention, if you want it of course." Her eyes sparkle as she says this last.

"How could I not want attention from a model masquerading as a flight attendant? I'm already thinking of the next thing I'm going to need just to talk to you."

Devon blushes a little and leans over the aisle, touching my hand lightly. "Thank you Donk. I'm no model, but you definitely have my attention." With that, the stunner stands up and walks away. I notice Amanda coming back. As they meet, instead of ducking into an empty seat as normal, Devon stands sideways, leaving Amanda to slide past her. Their faces are literal inches apart, breasts actually brushing against each other. I swear I can feel the animalistic desire between the two beauties, even from a few feet away. Man, I will never fly during the day again!

Flushed and a little breathless, Amanda steps into my seating space, facing away as she slides past me, her ass directly in my face. I restrain myself from biting onto one of her asscheeks, or just burying my face between them. She sits on the seat facing towards me, back against the wall, with her right foot bent upwards in the space between us and her left foot resting on the floor. In the vee of her spread legs, I can see the shangri-la of her sex, her pudenda outlined by the tight material, with a small dark spot bearing witness that her pussy is quite wet. She stares at me hungrily and wordlessly hands my phone back to me.

I tear my gaze away from her and open my phone to my picture gallery. The first one I see makes me catch my breath and my cock somehow gets even harder, dribbling another drop of precum into my boxer shorts. The picture on my screen is a glorious close up of a clearly aroused, very wet pussy belonging to my new seat mate. I scroll to the next, which is the classic bathroom over-the-shoulder selfie, showcasing Amanda's beautiful ass, yoga pants pulled down to her thighs. One more pic shows her with her top pulled up, perfectly formed tanned breasts topped with a pinkish areola and slightly darker diamond-hard nipples.

I look back at Amanda, who has a hand resting on either thigh, staring back at me. Husky voice, she asks, "So, what do you think? Do you like my pictures?"

I reach to her, pull one of her hands to my lap, and place it on my very erect, begging to be released, cock. "Well, that all looks good enough to eat. You tell me, do you think I like them?"

Amanda strokes her hand over my jeans covered penis, taking measure of my length and girth. Raising her hand to my face, she brushes two fingers over my lips, wetness coating them. Then she sits back and sexily smiles.

"Speaking of putting things in mouths, that feels nice. I do believe I just might be joining you this weekend at some point. I want to use you like my personal fucktoy."

Tasting her pussy juice from her fingers and smelling the heady aroma, I groan and laugh, 'Yes ma'am, I think that can be arranged."

Seeing movement from the corner of my eye, I look up to see our flight attendant coming down the aisle. I turn back to Amanda and say, "Oh, I got you a soda, regular Coke, or a water if you don't want that. Also I think a blanket."

Right then, Devon sets the two cans of soda down, with two cups with ice and a bottle of water. Looking at Amanda, taking in her sitting position and no doubt noticing the same signs of arousal that I had, smirked. "Looks like the ice may melt pretty quickly in this area."

The woman licks her lips and steps a step closer, her breasts right at eye level and extremely close. She bends and leans in, her face between mine and the seat in front of me. She turns her head to me and darts her tongue out, licking my upper lip. Turning her head back to Amanda, she says in a sultry voice, "You taste amazing. In about an hour, a different crew member will come through checking in on everyone. I will be on my break in the crew area, behind that curtain, If you are inclined, please come join me." Turning her head to me again, Devon reaches her hand to my crotch, unconsciously mimicking Amanda's action from just a few moments before. "Both of you are invited."

With a final squeeze, she stands and turns away, going to check on a passengers call light several seats away., reaching into the overhead compartment and pulling a blanket out for the person. She places a hand on the woman's shoulder, laughs lightly, and looks back at the two of us, smiling. She moves on down the aisle.

I look back to Amanda and see her with her right hand inside her yoga pants, slowly stroking her clit. I can see her fingers bend and flex through the fabric, pushing against her love button. One digit slips down between her folds, likely gathering natural lubrication for the rubbing above. A slight gasp from her as she dips the finger inside just the smallest amount, then another as she brings it back up to her nub.

She stares at me, silently masturbating herself for my pleasure and hers, no less provocative under the cover of the semi-darkness of the plane and being underneath her pants than if she were completely nude, perhaps more so even. She reaches for my left hand, bringing it to her mouth, sucking my middle finger into her mouth. As I watch her undulate before me and feel the suction of her mouth, I congratulate myself on my great luck.

"Well, looks like we have a date in about an hour. I for one am pretty excited," I say dryly.

Releasing my finger with an audible pop, Amanda grins. "You better be buster. At the very least, you're going to get a blowjob from me. Who knows what else might happen? Watch me go down on our friend, maybe? We'll see!"

"Yep, we will. I have a whole wishlist, but I believe I'll let you two ladies dictate the events. I am literally good with whatever happens. This has already been the best flight I've ever been on."

She replied, "This is just the appetizer. Ohh!"

She arches her back as her ministrations have hit the proverbial spot, giving her what appears to be a small orgasm.

"I am so wet. I wish I could grind my pussy all over your face right now. Unhhh." A second small orgasm seems to rip through her, causing her legs to draw up as she bites her lip to stay somewhat silent.

She looks at me, eyes half-lidded. "I need something to keep me quiet. The seats are tall enough and no other people are close. I need you to stand and act like you're getting something from the overhead. I need your cock in my mouth, right now."

I hurriedly stand up, opening the hatch and reaching, unzipping a side pocket on my bag there. I feel a hand at my zipper, fumbling it down, fishing my cock through my boxers and out my fly. I look down to see Amanda hunched forward, one hand still in her pants, barely discernable squishing sounds coming from her fingers in her undoubtedly sloppy pussy. She leans forward and I feel more than I see the action, the warmth and wetness of her mouth enveloping my dick. I tear my eyes away and attempt to act like someone searching for my airpods instead of the guy getting an amazing suck from a masturbating beauty.

She isn't moving very deep, and is doing the deed fairly quietly. This is clearly more about her enjoyment at this moment, and I shall not argue that, but after the stimulus of the past hour or so, I still will not take too long to finish. I can hear her breathing quicken as she nears another, seemingly larger, orgasm.

"Amanda, you are amazing. Your mouth is perfect. Warning you, I am going to come very soon."

This produces an immediate effect. A small moan enabates around my dick, her fingers move a bit faster, and her sucking seems to increase. A short moment later, I feel her stiffen as another orgasm hits. This in turn causes me to reach my own crescendo, and I begin to spurt hot cum down the brunette's throat, as I try to remain quiet and appear to be getting something still. As she swallows down my seed, another orgasm rolls on the edge of her previous one.

She pulls back from my cock, a string of spittle and cum clinging from the tip to her mouth. She giggles and breaks it with her finger, sucking it in and then licking my cock to clean me up. She replaces my cock in my boxers and jeans, sits back, and pulls her now extremely wet fingers from her yoga pants.

I sit down, and we just stare, both of us smiling. She moves her hand to my face. I take each digit and clean it with my tongue, then turn her hand over and run my tongue over her palm, eliciting a giggle.

"That was a good start to the fun. Can't wait for what's next!"

__________________________________

The two of us sit there, basking in post-orgasmic bliss, making small talk while we wait for the "next". Amanda resumes her position of laying back against the wall, while she languorously strokes herself through her yoga pants, the dark wet spot significantly larger than it was. I remain semi-hard, amazed at the sequence of events that just befell me.

Amanda said, "I didn't expect an uncircumcised dick looking at me. That was a first for me, and I gotta say, I like it. I've heard horror stories of different tastes because guys don't keep it as clean."

I shrug. "Yeah, I've heard those. Truthfully, us uncut guys have to work more to keep it clean. If we don't, there's a bigger chance of infection and of course, the smell and taste thing. I figure if I want someone to touch it, it's only fair I do my due diligence and keep it nice."

"Well, seal of approval, stamped, and certified grade A meat right there!"

We laugh together and I reply, "I'm not so sure. I feel there might be more testing needed."

"You're right, that was just the taste test, we still need to test how it reacts to pressure and endurance. Can't send this out in the world if it's not ready."

"Agreed."

I learn Amanda is in Vegas for a work conference, which runs Monday through Thursday. Her company sent 12 people and has things planned as a group most of the nights. As it was her first time to Sin City, she decided to spend some extra time. Her boss was nice enough to cover her room at the MGM Grand for the extra nights, with Amanda paying for her flight there. Like me, she had worked today, and took the late flight to extend her time.

I tell her about being from San Diego but moving to Boston a few years back. She is from Phoenix, but lives in Connecticut now, and spent a couples days at her sister's in Boston before flying out.

In addition to her sister, Amanda has a 13 year old half-brother, who she doesn't know too well, that lives with her dad in Oregon.

I tell her about it being just me and my brother, but our cousin, one year older than me, was raised with us. We ran together into our teens, and we still get together at least a couple times a year in one of our cities or another.

We exchange numbers and start loosely brainstorming on how we might meet up sometime over the weekend. I happen to look up and I see a different flight attendant making her way from the front of the plane. Excitedly, I motion to Amanda. "Looks like the relief is here. Are you ready to play with our flight attendant?"

Amanda perks up and replies, "Yes. Yes I am. I don't think I even need to ask you, do I?"

"Nope. I'm looking forward to whatever happens."

The matronly flight attendant reaches us and introduces herself. "Hi, I'm Janene, and I hear you guys are new friends of Devon's." With a twinkle in her eye, she directs us to head to the crew area in the middle of the plane. "Go past the first area into the second area. It's a bit more 'private'. Hope you are enjoying yourself."

As we thank here and get up out of our seats, Janene laments, "Ah, if I was 20 years younger and single, I would fight Devon for you, young man."

I smile and hold my hands out in a shrug. "If you were, you might not have to fight her. She might have to fight you instead."

She swats me on the shoulder and laughs merrily. "Get out of here you scamp. Do have fun, but please try to not get too loud. Guests are sleeping after all."

Bowing slightly, "Yes mi'lady."

Janene grins. "Oh, you got some bullshit coming out there. Go on."

Amanda and I go down the aisle, arriving at the curtain separating the galley, with its meal carts and seats for the crew, stepping through into the slightly larger inner room where the gangway door is, with a small desk and a couple more crew seats. On the other side is another curtain with another galley area, then business and first class. Remembering a past flight where I got upgraded to business, I recall the front has its own bathrooms between the two sections.

Awaiting us in the middle section is Devon, her gold-fleckled green eyes lighting up.

In a low voice, she said, "My crew knows what is happening and will make sure we're not bothered. We have worked together for a while."

"I am so horny for the both of you." She and Amanda step together as if rehearsed, meeting in a deep kiss, Devon's hands running through Amanda's hair, while Amanda guides the flight attendant against the small desk. Amanda's hands start pulling Devon's skirt up, revealing a garter belt holding up the nylons, and a shaved pussy.

I can see the gleam of her juices on her lips and wonder if she was au naturel all night or if she just ditched her underwear for our easy access.

Amanda breaks the kiss and drops to her knees in front of the other woman, spreading Devon's legs and throwing one leg over her shoulder. She dips her head forward, licks one inner thigh, and then the other. She swirls her tongue over the woman's mound and down the center. A gasp from Devon announces the arrival at the clit. A quick nip at the love button, and then Amanda extends her tongue to the wet core, lapping at the free-flowing juices there. Her left hand sits higher, thumb gently rubbing the clit, while the right clasps Devon's asscheek, pulling herself deeper into the wet, hot pussy.

Devon is in ecstasy, head back, eyes closed, mouth open, silent, as Amanda does what she promised she would do earlier in the flight. I stand in awe of the spectacle in front of me for a couple of minutes, once again reveling in my great luck.

Suddenly, Devon gasps loudly and her head snaps forward, gaze intent on me. "Oh my god, that feels so good. Wrong, and hot, so good." She reaches out to me.

As I step closer, she brings me into a deep kiss which makes me as breathless as her. She pulls away and hoarsely whispers, "She's eating my pussy so fucking good, and she put a finger in my ass. I've never put anything there. That is so nasty, and so hot. I'm commiiinng."

Devon grabs my head and resumes the deep kiss, moaning into my mouth as Amanda continues her assault. As the flight attendant comes down from her orgasm, Amanda gets up and joins us in a kiss, swapping mouths at random.

After a bit, Amanda steps back. "Donk, pants off, sit down in the chair. Devon, you are about to ride that great cock."

Having no complaints with the direction, I quickly do as instructed, and watch in anticipation as Devon straddles my waist, sinking easily on to my engorged penis. As she slowly rocks back and forth, adjusting to the fullness, I see Amanda drop down behind her. I feel a warm tongue bathing my balls and the bottom of my shaft. A muted gasp from Devon tells me she is the recipient of the tongue as well.

Devon's pussy is a hot velvet glove, built to fuck. We kiss as she pulls herself up and pushes back down, never speeding up, just relishing the conjunction of our bodies. Suddenly, I feel a spurt of wetness on my lap. Devon groans. "She has her tongue in my ass, I'm coming again. Oh my god, this is so intense. I can't stop coming."

She stays down on my cock and grinds her clit on my pubis bone, while Amanda eats her ass as if starving. Devon 's breath is coming in quick gasps, every few breaths punctuated with an oh my god, a fuck I'm coming again. a love this love this love this. Her pussy is clenching my cock with every orgasm, milking me. I feel my sperm boiling and whisper to her I'm about to cum.

"Inside me please! Oh, it feels so good. Your cum is so hot, I can feel it splash my walls. Oh, I'm coming again."

She buries her mouth in my neck, biting my shoulder to muffle her cries as she cums again, thus bigger than all the others. Eventually, she slumps against me, orgasm finished. Amanda stands up and leans into me, kissing me. I can taste Devon's ass on her lips. Amanda then turns Devon's head and locks lips with her, letting her taste herself.

We get up, and Amanda pushes Devon into the chair, and dives back between her legs. Devon moans as Amanda slurps the creampie out. Raising up, Amanda lets the cum and juices dribble on my dick while guiding the flight attendant's mouth to it.

They then take turns cleaning my cock and each other's faces until everything is nice and shiny.

Devon exclaims, "That was amazing. I have never come like that before. Thank you so much, you nasty bitch. I am immediately adding rimming to my list."

Amanda and I laugh as I get dressed and help Devon with her clothes.

"I loved this too," I say. "Not sure how, but I would love to do it again."

Amanda smiles. "Hmm, never know what might happen. Just give me some scotch."

__________________________________

Back in our seats, Amanda kisses me again. "So, I didn't get to fuck in there, so you will set aside time for me. Sunday night I'm getting that cock in all three holes. Got it?"

"I have my orders, roger that."

"Good. Now be a doll and hold me while I sleep these next few hours."

"That I can do as well."

___________ to be continued___________

12