Tim and Marissa Pt. 01

Story Info
Tim and Marissa vow to make every anniversary memorable.
4.5k words
3.19
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Park here and get your game face on Bongo."

Bongo slid the car into the alley, stopping behind the garbage bins, just like the pros on TV.

"That one." Tiger pointed across the way at a blue two-story suburban house, manicured lawn, three door garage. "Nice little rich bitch's place by the looks of it."

"Damn straight."

"Remember, Jamal said he'd leave the back door open. He's eighty percent at best, so keep your eyes open anyways. He wasn't real forthcoming with the deets."

"Money." Bongo said with excitement. "Let's get rich too! Bitch."

"There's gotta be some dope fucking shit in there. Right!" Tiger started bouncing up and down in a fury to get himself pumped up. He slapped both hands on the dash. "Remember the plan."

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah." Bongo said, mimicking Tiger's bouncing.

***

The house belonged to Tim and Marissa, who were rather fortunate people. Timothy graduated summa cum laude from his undergrad, became a doctor in record time, and married the love of his life and high school sweetheart in one. Marissa. She was gorgeous, and only grew more voluptuous, and desirous with time.

Throughout the years, they promised that every anniversary would be special, unique, and a sexual evolution in their relationship. The first year of their marriage, they skydived together. After the excitement of falling hand in hand through the clouds, Tim took Marissa behind the hanger. Skinning her pants down to her ankles, he lapped at her young pussy with the adrenaline of a fighter pilot. Marissa returned the favor and finished her husband's substantial load in one gulp.

By their seventh anniversary, they both had been wanting something more. Some new sexual awakening. Both were honest Christians, which they concluded must now be left behind. They met a young lady, adventurous too, and quickly formed with her a relationship based on lustful desire.

Luka was young, attractive and petite, with smooth soft butterscotch skin. She had never worked a day in her life, having learned the value of her body and the basics of seduction at a young age. She had been with several older suitors before meeting Marissa and Tim. She'd made quick work of her first lover, only 5 years her senior, after using his body until she outgrew his unsophisticated sex, and attracted the attention of a richer married man. While he was more mature, and more able to satisfy her burgeoning lust, and her ever growing financial upkeep, their union was only a convenience for Luka who just wanted to fuck and be kept. Eventually, the wife became wise to her husband. But like a rolling stone, Luka had run into another shiny situation when she was chatted up by Marissa and Tim at a gathering of free lovers.

Marissa and Tim had been enjoying Luka for a year, always enjoying her together. One day Luka showed up at the house and told them, "I've decided to go to Los Angeles."

"For what?" Tim asked, slightly hurt. He'd grown fond of having two pussies to fuck and he was unprepared to lose the debaucheries the three of them would share.

"I'm going into porn," Luka replied. "My friend Gaia knows someone."

"I'm sad to hear that." Marissa said, and then folded her arms around Luka.

"But I'm not gone yet!" Luka returned the embrace.

Marissa and Tim smiled at each other. "That's our girl!"

That last night, the three of them fucked until the sunrise.

Luka disrobed Marissa, admitting to her once again that she had the finest breasts she'd ever seen and that she'd miss them.

"Well then you must have a tit for the road." Marissa grabbed one of her breasts, soft flesh bulging between her fingers, and pushed the nipple into Luka's mouth. Luka adored Marissa's tits, treating them like rare fruit; she gently sucked on them, while Marissa whispered motherly encouragement to Luka who was becoming increasingly wet as Marissa's nipples grew pinker and erect.

After a while of tit sucking but not finished with using their mouths, they turned their attention to Tim who was treated to a double helping of fellatio. Tim reclined on the couch, his legs spread wide, the ladies crawled to his loins like obedient subs. First, Marissa fed Tim's cock to Luka, massaging her spit into his balls. Then Marissa took over, sliding Tim's dick deep into her throat and out again with an exhale.

"God please never let me forget these soft cum guzzling lips" Tim said putting a thumb into Luka's mouth. "And the deepest wettest throat of my lovely wife."

"Marissa loves the taste of your cock," Luka said. "But you know what she really loves too?"

"That's right—those aren't the only soft lips here, sweetheart." The girls took to the couch, spreading their dripping pussies in his face. "Yeah! Try these soft, wet lips Timbo!"

With a boyish smile, Tim slipped two fingers each into his wife and Luka's wet pussies, massaging and sucking them to climax. Afterwards he poured cocktails for everyone, snorted a line of angel dust—and while playing with himself, watched Luka fuck his wife with the multispeed Bull-brator from the toy chest.

Luka was edgy. When Marissa needed to pee, she said no. Instead, she flipped the vibrator on high. Soon Marissa was squirting. Clear liquid warmth arched right onto Luka's laughing face. "Golden showers!" She shouted, rubbed Marissa's juices into her tits, and pleaded for more. "I love it! Keep it cumming love!"

Marissa repositioned herself over Luka, spraying her golden mist down all over the young nympho. Luka pushed a set of fingers up into Marissa's cunt, in-and-out as the juices flowed down her arm. Marissa's quivering legs couldn't hold her up any longer. She collapsed on top of Luka.

"That was too fucking hot," Tim said, spectating comfortably on the couch.

After a round of tequila and some toweling off, Marissa centered Luka's bald pussy over her husband's cock. "Bombs away!" Marissa said. Luka dropped down, engulfed Tim's warm member, and started fucking in long strokes. Her pussy was like a vise on his cock. And though Tim thoroughly loved his wife, nothing was quite like slamming a new tight pussy.

"You love fucking that slutty cunt don't you honey." His wife said, petting herself and enjoying the pleasurable anguish on his face.

"You're going to miss this tight pussy, aren't you Tim." Luka said. Both teased him about how much he was going to miss their sexy times. They knew just how much Tim loved their thruple. "The next time you see this sweet cunt will be in the movies." Marissa and Luka giggled playfully over the rhythmic slurping of Tim's cock plunging Luka's juices. Tim fully trying to keep his Chi from escaping his cock.

"Luka! Shit girl slow..." Tim blurted out, overcome by pleasure. His feet clenched.

"Are you having fun sweetheart?" Marissa said. Sudden images of Luka in a LA gangbang scene materialized in Tim's mind. He smiled knowing he was getting the best of Luka's sweet young body before the industry did.

Marissa, ready for more fun, sat over her husband's face, slapped it playfully before filing his mouth with her cunt, as if training him to pay attention. Tim dutifully sucked Marissa, her juices flowed down over his face like rivulets. Luka's body pulsated, sending ripples through Tim's hard cock.

Feeling the energy, Marissa advocated for Tim, "Get his cock fucking hard Luka! I mean it! Make my motherfucking husband cum like a fucking tidal wave!" Marissa's encouragement whipped up an excitement inside Luka, like she was already an industry vet. Based on her ecstatic vocals, Luka was going to be a star.

Each of their undulating, sweaty bodies orgasimed one after the other, a chorus of moaning and sloshing organs. First Luka came in a series of explosive spasm and a string of expletives. "Oh! Fuck me Tim. Fuck me motherfucker!"

Then Tim, unable to contain himself, shot burst after burst of cum into Luka, filling her insides with gooey warmth. Her grunts grew more fierce at the smell of semen, her handiwork. Luka loved the feel of warm cum inside her. Feeling Tim's final throws, she dismounted only to descend on his red cock and empty the remaining shots in her mouth.

Feeling his climax, Marissa used her husband's face as a ribbed sextoy, rubbing it's contour over her clit until her body began buzzing too. Luka continued to suck Tim well past his dick's post-climax hypersensitivity. Smothered in his wife's cropped-haired vagina, Tim surrendered his body to the overload of sexual release. For the remainder of the night they laughed, fucked, drank, smoked, and came a dozen or so more times.

Luka left in the morning to catch her flight, worn out, red and raw. It wasn't long before Tim and Marissa were watching Luka's gangbang premiere. Both were proud of her that she was able to manage all the dicks in her mouth, pussy, and ass for her first scene.

The following anniversary, Marissa's sexual hunger seemed to outpace her husbands. One morning she was pouring them both coffee.

"Honey?" She wanted to queue him up. He lifted his head from the newspaper.

"I want to get ass fucked." She gingerly took a sip of coffee.

"Yes, please!" Tim's eyes lit up. It'd been eight years, and they'd enjoyed so much, but never had she entertained opening her anus for him. "That sounds like a wonderful eighth anniversary idea, you sexy minx."

Marissa only slightly smiled at his excitement, setting her cup down. "I want to be fucked in the ass—by a mandingo. A big black cock." She paused to gauge his reaction. But she knew it was already too late, she hurt his feelings. She was going to let him fuck her ass first, but she also wanted to be fucked by a big black cock. Yet she also felt that she deserved this, and though both loved Luka together, she really was giving Tim more than she was giving herself on anniversaries.

"I'm sorry that came out wrong." She backtracked and came around the kitchen island embracing him. She folded his head down into her soft, comforting breasts. Tim couldn't resist, like a baby cradled in its mothers tits, Tim weakened against his wife's. "I want to feel my ass explode with cum. And, I want you to watch it happen. I want to see you watch it. I want to look into your eyes while he cums inside me."

"As a cuck?" He replied in a defeated voice. He knew that after the liberties with Luka, at some point another man would be introduced into their anniversary, but... "Find a mandingo? Who?"

"I leave that to you. You'll find someone good. You get to choose, and..." Marissa lifted Tim's face to meet her eyes. She wanted his undivided attention, "... and for doing this for me, I will let you film it all."

At that, a spark of happiness flickered in Tim's eyes—oh, to be a pornographer.

***

"Bongo, Jenny Craig called—She said call her hotline bro!" Tiger struggled to push the fat man over the fence. Landing on his face, Bongo grunted in pain. Then, with a quick toss of his leg and the other, Tiger was over too, like a cat.

The backyard was something to be envied by anyone who appreciated their leisure time. A BBQ pit sat off to one side of the TV projection area, which itself had its own bar. Tiger and Bongo looked at each other and they both acknowledged in the other's eyes the party potential. Quickly, they made their way past the pool, and up to the sliding back door. It wasn't locked.

"Easy peasy bro." Tiger said, sliding the glass open. He motioned Bongo inside through the curtains, and followed.

Bongo had no better reason to be there than the thrill of the ride. Tiger on the other hand was just a wannabe thug. In reality, he spent his time playing video games and online poker rather than thuggin out. And lately he'd been on a bad streak having racked up more than ten grand in gambling debts with Chet-chet, the local hardass loan shark. This job was going to make him whole, he could pay off Chet-chet, and hopefully pocket a little for Bongo and him.

It was supposed to be easy, in-and-out, with no surprises, Jamal said it'd make sense when they arrived—but what they walked into was anything but what they thought.

Red solo cups, booze and beer bottles, drugs, food containers all covered every counter in the kitchen. Clothing and film equipment gathered in the corners against the walls.

"Fuck Tiger." Bongo said. "This ain't the right place."

But before Tiger could respond, a figure appeared in the kitchen.

"I am in desperate need for some fluids after that bloody brutal fist fucking!" A mature female voice said, in a proper Londoner's accent. She strolled into the kitchen, face to face with the two men, naked, dripping between her legs. "Well. You two are new."

Taken by surprise, Tiger and Bongo tried not to look at each other in a confused manner. Both momentarily blanked on what to do.

"Hellooo?" She tapped on an invisible mic in her hand. "Are you dropping off booze for the bacchanalia?"

Neither Tiger or Bongo had a clue what a bacchanalia was—around 200 B.C. a cult arrived in Rome that eventually established the Bacchanalia, Roman festivals of Bacchus based on various ecstatic elements of the Greek Dionysia. A celebration of debauchery, sex, and honors for Dionysia. Today it was known as Bacchanal or Carnival.

"The carnival?" She asked, squeezing her voluptuous freckled tits, and inviting them with a coy glance.

The two intruders nodded together. "Sister, if this be carnaval—den we be joinin!" Bongo spun around in a celebratory mock endzone dance.

"Grand! You look like sturdy young men, ready for some fun." She cooed, and finished her cup in one long gulp, apparently she was experienced with long gulps. "Well then, c'mon, take them knickers off. Let's see what we're working with."

"Lady, this shit scares most girls." Tiger said. He unbuckled his belt and his mandingo slunk out. Almost reaching his knee, flaccid but formidable, Tiger's cock lived up to the stereotypes.

Marsha's face lit up. With a nod of satisfaction, and almost unaware she was playing with herself, she eyed Tiger's cock with happy approval.

"Scared? No, you cheeky cock bull. Let me just welcome you to the party." She said. "I'm Marsha." Kneeling down on some cushion she found nearby, she situated herself in front of Tiger. "Do you mind," she asked peering up into Tiger's face.

"T-dog here don't mind." Bongo said, and took out his dick too. "Me don't neither."

Giddy, she grabbed both cocks in her hands.

"Wonderfully. Impossibly. Fantastic!" She said, rubbing the one-eyed monsters all over her face, "So big and thick. I am positively elated you two showed up."

Within seconds of slathering her tongue over them, Tiger and Bongo's cocks glistened erect. So good was Marsha's skills of fellatio that she was able to work both mandingos ambidextrously.

The few times Marsha pulled their cocks from her mouth, Tiger almost took pity on her gasping for air. Then, as if the cocks had somehow scrambled her brains, she said with a crazed look, " I want more. Feed me more. You fucking black bull cock!"

"Snap Tiger! Marsha here—a nasty bitch." Bongo snapped his fingers high in the air with excitement.

"If you're this good with your mouth, hot mom, I bet you're a menace riding dick." Tiger said, waving his cock in front of her face.

"Why don't you test drive it." Marsha spun around and was on all fours puckering her asshole at Tiger. "Go on then—stick it in."

"Alright, here it comes." Tiger said with a little menace of his own.

He drew his thick cock between her legs over her pussy, spread her ass wide open with his thumbs, and lined up the tip with Marsha's kissing, pink asshole.

Tiger wasn't entirely a bad guy, he pressed easily into her sphincter until acceptance, obviously he'd underestimated her experience. With a slight give and a pop, the head of Tiger's dick vanished.

"Oh my fucking God, it's big!" She said at the shock of penetration. "I can't believe I can take it." Marsha lied, she was very familiar with black cock. Tiger and Bongo didn't detect it though. She could fit all kinds of things up there.

"You ain't seen nothin yet. That's just the tip!" Tiger continued to slide it in. Like a trombone, a little in, then out, and then in more until, after a few pushes, Tiger was smashing up against Marsha's freckled pink ass.

"Don't you dare stop." Marsha said in a gasp. She grabbed around for Bongo's dick, intent to occupy her mouth with it.

Bongo took up position, offering up his cock to Marsha's face. Eagerly she sucked it into her mouth.

The bulls worked Marsha from both ends. Where they thought they came in to loot the place, they got a spit roast as a treasure.

"I've been missing this dick since Jamaica." She said. "You! In my asshole. I'm going to cum." Marsha's buzzing body exploded. Her anus clamped down hard on Tiger's cock.

In a climactic grunt, Tiger came, grabbing her hips he pushed into Marsha's ass. Gobs of jizzum creamed up out of her as he moved in and out of her gripping asshole.

Yanking his dick out, streams of sperm spurt from its tip painting Marsha's ass with splats of pearl. She collapsed to the ground twitching and exhausted. The pink of her asshole slowly closed between her bare red cheeks. "If I've never been buttfucked before, I have now!" She said exasperated. In fact, she had said that line before, a lot.

"Bongo is sad." Bongo said, his cock still hard in his hand.

"Don't worry honey, the group is right upstairs." Marsha said, wiping her face of sweat. "And I know they can sure use your wallop of a dick."

***

"It's beautiful." Marissa said, examining the mandingo in front of her face. She sat on the bed, her husband next to her.

"It's one thing to see a photograph," Her husband began, "and entirely another thing to see it in person."

"May I?" Marissa asked the man of such a monolithic penis.

"You may?" He replied in his baritone voice.

Like holding a baby face to face, its back supported by her forearm, Marissa lifted up the perfectly shaped cock. She marveled at it measuring its length against her forearm. Not yet fully erect, it still reached her bicep. She smiled to herself inside, accepting the challenge to take in this entire beast of a dick before she quit today's session.

"This is perfect." She said, looking up into his face with a smile only for him. She was prepared for this. She locked eyes with him. Her husband was in the room, but it was this dick that she was going to devour in every way she could.

"He thinks the same about you." He returned the smile. Instantly, he felt the energy pulse down to the tip of his cock. It flicked up as if asking for her attention.

"Let's get started, shall we?" Marissa stood up from the bed. Untied her silk patterned black robe, and revealed her body to their guests.

Jamal and Jossi had met them once before at an organized event. They'd caught each other's eye, but the timing wasn't right for a full partner swap. Jamal and his girlfriend were committed to others that night.

Tim saw his wife's interest. It wasn't too difficult to convince Jamal and Jossi to meet up privately. Tim was easy as well. He had an ongoing obsession with onion booty. Jossi was conveniently a booty model for Jamal's popular skanky lingerie line, Lace-N-Chains. She had exactly the type of ass he wanted to drench in baby oil and lose his cock in. Together, Jamal and Jossi were a pair of freaks, frequenting sex parties, and strip clubs, as part of their marketing strategy.

Was it possible that Marissa was even more gorgeous than before, Jamal thought. Marissa had been in the gym more. She slimmed down and toned up but kept the curves and lost none of her full breasts. She really wanted to be prepared for what she anticipated to be a physically demanding affair. Tim also was fitter too, having joined his wife in the gym on occasion, in solidarity.

Jamal was short, but muscular. His tight abs and thick legs formed a nice frame around this long chocolate cock. With her mission in mind, Marissa hoped Tim and Jossi could figure themselves out for now. She pressed herself hard against Jamal in a hug. His body showed immediate reaction. His cock sprung up like a drawbridge, growing in stature right before their eyes.

12