Tim and Marissa Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like that?" Jamal asked with pride. Mesmerized, Marissa's mouth slacked open.

"Me likey indeed." She said. "Look at this honey."

"I'm trying babe!" Tim was already recording the event. Camera in hand he moved around his wife, and profiled the monster that was on her menu. "Maybe I need a new wide angle lens." He said laughing but not slowing down his seriousness.

Tim had positioned several cameras throughout the room, and house in case things got really wild. Leading up to this day, he had taken a Masterclass in videography and cinematography. Marissa had no problem with him staying up late hours watching porn getting ideas. She knew he was getting off as much on being a pornographer, a long-time fantasy of his, as she was about the largest dick she'd ever seen in her life.

"Hey baby? You good?" Jamal asked his girlfriend, Jossi, but not looking around for her. By any definition, Jossi was a slut. Her open relationship with Jamal, and need for constant approval traded for with sex, had really made Jossi the best of party girls. She ran her own adult social networks, and hired herself out as a professional party girl, the allure of her promiscuous reputation helped Jamal's sales.

"I'm good. Lemme insta dis shit boo." Jossi replied, her face glued to her phone. Work meant updating the social media accounts for the business with the latest posts and lingerie fashion. Today she chose a skanky red latex bodysuit with zipper running down between her legs for easy entry, layered on top was a black corset, and she was excited to show photos to her followers.

"Hey babe! You done? Come on over here and suck on my ass." Jamal said, already slobbering all over Marissa's tits. Marissa was used to being more dominant with her husband, but Jamal took an alpha role immediately. She was in a way relieved, glad that Jamal would be guiding her first anal bbc. She didn't want to appear a novice, even though she was.

"Don't worry beautiful. I'm going to take good care of you." Jamal said comforting her while ignoring the presence of Tim and the camera. "We'll go slow and make sure you really enjoy the experience."

Jossi had dropped her phone on the table, and crawled up behind Jamal. "Are you ready, you dirty fuck." She said, taking hold of his ass and spreading it.

"Tell her to get in there." Jamal encouraged Marissa.

"Jossi, will you make a hot mess of Jamal's ass for my husband's video?" Marissa said in a mock ask. Without hesitation, Jossi's long pink pierced tongue darted out, flicking about. Then, like a starved dog receiving her bowl, she dove into Jamal's crack, her pink tongue vanishing in the split.

Tim filmed the whole scene nude. Absorbed in his craft, he squatted next to Jamal, who was sensually sucking a handful of Marissa's tit while both her hands played with his cock. Jamal reached around to hold Jossi's face in his crack. She was a dirty one, slathering away until a river of saliva ran down and dripped down off her chin.

"This is fucking fantastic!" Tim kept repeating to himself. He was more turned on than he had expected, and he was expecting a lot. To him, his wife became a figure on the screen, an element to work with in his cinematography.

He directed his wife to tit fuck Jamal, and slipped him a bottle of baby oil. With the glimmer of the oil on her tits, Tim's lighting was spot on. Marissa's tits looked smooth and delicious, "My god honey! Your tits look phenomenal with that cock between!"

Jamal, holding Jossi's slathering face in his crack, rocked his penis through Marissa's cleavage. So prominent was his cock that even as it raised above her tits, she could still take a mouth full of it.

After a while, Jamal positioned both Marissa and Jossi on the bed, ass up and ready to eat out. Jossi has dropped her corset and latex bodysuit keeping on her red heels. Her gorgeous curvy African body was an impossible site. Tim and Marissa both ogling her and asking how a woman with this sensual shape could possibly exist. It's the same thought they shared about the Brazilians on their trip to Rio.

"Tim. Put the camera down for a sec, and help me fuck these ladies." Jamal said sliding up behind Marissa.

Tim hadn't paid attention, but the whole time, his dick was at full mast. "Don't mind if we do." He mounted the camera, and took up position behind Jossi, marveling at her round and silky black ass. He took a handful of her asscheek and spread it open revealing a bubblegum pink vagina peeking out from two dark Afrik pussy lips.

"She's a good one. Do anything you want." Jamal said to Tim. "She's no stranger to hard fucking, so do your worse, my man."

"Would you to stop blabbing and start fucking already." Jossi looked back and said in mock anger. "Fuck me Tim, hard hard. I love it fucking hard. Haven't had me some white meat in a long time."

"Go on hun." Marissa was watching. "Fuck it hard with your white meat." She said with a knowing smile and wink.

Tim pushed his dick through Jossi's voluptuous apple bottom, into her warm wet cunt. If his cock was a key, Jossi was a mahine—he turned her on and she began slamming back and forth on his dick, nearly knocking him back on the floor.

"Look hun, you gunna need to hold onto this bucking bronco with two hands. I just told you, Mama loves a hard fuck." At that everyone broke into laughter.

Tim centered himself again behind Jossi's ebony ass, this time grabbing onto her hips before slamming back into her cunt. As the clapping of her ass against Tim's pelvis became rhythmic, Jamal turned back to Marissa.

"Go for it babes! I think I got my hands full here!" Tim smiled, his head bouncing back and forth in unison with Jossi's moans.

"C'mon Jamal" Marissa raised her ass at Jamal.

"Straight in then?" Jamal asked, taking hold of his monster oiled cock and lining it up with Marissa's small pink asshole.

"I'm ready. Slowly now." She said looking back and bracing herself.

***

[To be continued]

12