Tim & Susan BBC Hot Tub Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man." Darnel exclaimed. "She's, she's taking my shaft down her fucking throat! Fuck!"

Lacey had now moved up onto the edge of the tub herself, and spread her legs so her pussy loving friend Tara could dive in. Seeing that scenario unfold, Tim decided to sample Tara's pussy and sank his cock into her up to his balls. Tim still had a great view of everything, Susan getting spit roasted, him fucking a gorgeous pussy right below him and Tara getting another blonde bombshell, Lacey, off with her mouth.

Susan decided to switch men, so she turned around, now facing Marcus, who, taking the hint sat on the edge of the tub. Darnel also quickly adjusted and slid his saliva covered cock into Susan's pussy while she devoured Marcus.

"Got damn this fucking pussy!" Darnel exclaimed again, fucking the warmest, velvety pussy he'd ever had.

"I told you man!" Marcus responded, watching Susan's expert mouth work over his cock.

Suddenly, Susan had an idea. She'd seen it in a porn video and now she wanted to try it. She came off of Marcus's cock and looked behind her at Darnel.

"Do me a favor Darnel and lay down on the deck, I want to ride that cock." She requested.

Darnel moved up onto the deck and laid down. Susan quickly mounted him, sliding down his slippery shaft with ease.

"Marcus, please kneel in front of me so I can suck that cock." She asked.

Marcus complied, moving to the side of Darnel so Susan could engulf him, which she did for about thirty seconds. Finally she turned around to her husband.

"Honey, please come over here and fuck your wife's ass now!" She demanded of Tim.

Tim was shocked. Susan generally wasn't an ass girl. Sure, she had toys that Tim used on her, but they were small, thin, teasing toys, not eight inch, thick cocks.

"Are you sure baby?" Tim asked cautiousy.

"Fuck yes! I've been practicing with my big dildo...Get over here and fuck my ass...Please!!" She now begged, wanting her fantasy to be fulfilled before she came.

Tim pulled out of Tara's tight pussy and stood behind Susan. He spit onto her cute little asshole for lubrication and along with Tara's pussy juice, he began to gently ease his stiff cock into his wife's ass. He was being careful not to hurt her. But Susan was getting close and didn't have time for Tim to be gentle.

"Fucking just shove it in!" She demanded now. "Fuck your wife's ass like a whore you fucker!"

Time complied and literally shoved his cock into Susan's ass up to his balls. She was so tight, he knew he wouldn't last long. He could also feel Darnel's cock moving in and out as the only thing separating their two cocks was a thin membrane. The entire sensation was sending him over the edge and he could tell it was having the same effect on Darnel.

" Three cocks...Three fucking cocks!" Was all Susan could utter as the sensation overtook her. She could feel her orgasm building...Building from her pussy, her ass, and even the mouth that Marcus was now fucking as he held her face in his hands. She was a slut out of control and was having an out of body experience.

Lacey and Tara were now sitting on the other side of the tub, taking in the scene before them and frigging their pussies in unison. Once in a while they'd lean into each other for a kiss, but neither wanted to miss the porn action in front of them.

The four people across from Tara and Lacey were quickly building to the point of no return and Susan was going for the biggest mutual orgasm she'd ever experienced. She felt Darnel start to tense up first, and with that, increased her jacking on Marcus's cock while holding her mouth firmly over it and tonguing his frenulum. She wasn't worried about Tim, she knew once she started cumming he'd explode. With every man peaking, she let herself go, feeling the electricity flow between the three holes being fucked by her studs. As her pussy began it's first convulsion, it triggered Darnel, who slammed her pussy down onto his cock, which began convulsing itself, sending streams of hot, gooey cum to the depths of Susan's pussy. Darnel's orgasm along with Susan's sphincter contraction sent Tim over the edge, and he began to deposit his considerable load far up his wife's ass. Finally, seeing everything in front of him, Marcus pulled Susan down his cock shaft one last time and held her there, shooting what seemed like one, long, continuous stream of cum down her throat. Susan finally came up off Marcus's cock and felt like she was having an oral orgasm!

The four were in the throws of orgasm for at least one minute. When it all subsided, Susan slid off of Darnel and Tim, rolling over onto the deck to catch her breath. Cum oozed out of her pussy and her ass, and as it did, she instinctively reached down and began frigging herself.

"Oh my fucking God!" Tara exclaimed. "She's a fucking machine!"

"Get over here and suck my nipples...PLEASE!" Susan begged her new found female friends. Both girls moved next to her and each took a nipple in their mouth, sucking and nibbling. Occasionally, one would come of the nipple and give Susan a deep kiss. Susan was now out of control, using the cum flowing from her pussy as lubricant and frigging her pussy for all it was worth. It was when both Lacey and Tara gently nibbled her nipples that she slid over the edge to another Earth shattering orgasm.

The men just sat and took in the beautiful sight before them. Too exhausted to do anything about it, they were all just taking in the mental picture of three of the hottest women they'd ever seen pleasing one of their own.

When Susan came down from her high, they all talked about what they saw and asked her what she had felt.

"It was the closest thing to pure ecstasy I've ever experienced." Susan replied as she snuggled into her husband's shoulder.

12