Tim and Tina’s Discovery #04

Story Info
A wife strays again but still doesn’t fuck another man.
3.7k words
4.06
5.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
285 Followers

This story involves a husband discovering that the thought of his conservative wife being seduced, excites him. He realizes that he's curious about sharing her.

It involves storytelling, exposure, fondling, temptation, wife-sharing, exhibitionism, role-playing, and slight non-consent.

--------------------------------

All characters are over 18 years old.

Tim - Husband

Tina - Wife

Dan - Karate instructor

Kim - Tina's friend

Ted - Kim's husband

Liz - Kim's friend and Dan's former lover

----------------------------------

Wednesday morning Tina woke to find Tim gone already. She had a rough night sleeping because of what transpired between her and Dan. Although Tim had been encouraging her to take her relationship with Dan down the physical path, she still felt guilty after letting Dan take liberties with her body. She had to tell her husband, because the guilt was driving her crazy.

Meanwhile, Tim had witnessed his wife's indiscretions with her karate instructor the previous evening and although he wished that it had gone further, he also understood that any sexual activity between his wife and Dan just didn't feel right to her. He didn't want her to be ashamed or embarrassed by what she did, so he purposely left early today, to avoid Tina from telling him and becoming more embarrassed or refusing to go any further with Dan.

Later that evening...

"Hey Hun, me and the guys are going for drinks tonight."

"What time will you be home?"

"Pretty late."

"I miss you and wanted to see you tonight."

"Hun, we have the rest of our lives ahead of us. One night out with the guys shouldn't bother you."

"It doesn't. But I really wanted to see you tonight." Tina didn't want Tim to get suspicious, so she avoided that cliche "we need to talk".

"Ok, I'll wake you when I get home and we can sleep in each others arms."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

Tina tried to stay up but eventually she fell asleep. Tim purposely waited until he knew that his wife would pass out, before returning home. He quietly entered the house, stripped down and walked to their bed. He stood there admiring his sexy wife sleeping in lace, thong panties and a short spaghetti strap top. Her large breasts were overflowing the top and Tim thought about the fact that Dan had fondled and sucked on his wife's large breasts on the previous night.

As he looked at her covered vagina, his mind flashed back to seeing Dan's mouth and tongue bringing her pleasure, the night before. He recalled his wife's small hands stroking her karate instructor's large cock and knew that eventually she would allow Dan to take her marital cherry and she would finally make passionate love to another man. Tim hoped that he would be able to see first hand as his wife and another man had sexual intercourse.

In the morning, once again Tina woke up alone and Tim was gone. Moments later Tim's cell phone rang.

"Babe, I thought that you were going to wake me when you got home?"

"I tried, but you wouldn't wake up."

"Don't bullshit me. You know that I wanted to see you last night."

"I'm sorry hun. I'll see you after class tonight."

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

For some unknown reason Tim now wanted to find out if his wife would disclose her sexual encounter with Dan.

"Speaking of class... did Dan behaved himself on Tuesday? I know that you said that he keeps trying to get into your panties, but you didn't mention anything about Tuesday."

"That's why I wanted to see you. I didn't want to have this discussion over the phone."

"Wait. Did he fuck you?" Tim responded excitedly.

"Of course not. But things did get a little carried away."

"Look. I know that you want to talk about it. Especially with you having class tonight. But I gotta get into this meeting right now. I'm sorry. Just remember that whatever happens between you and Dan, I'm ok with. If you each have a need to be filled and can help each other, go for it. I love you."

"But...."

"Sorry Hun. Gotta go."

After work, Tina rushed home, showered and shaved herself completely below, except for the small patch of pubic hair on her mons (her landing strip). She had decided that if Dan wanted to go down on her tonight, she'd let him. She craved and needed to feel a man's mouth devouring her pussy, but she definitely wasn't going to fuck him. But she did have a little surprise that she wanted to give Dan. She picked out sexy, white lace panties that were completely see-through and once again wore no bra. Then left for class. She had arrived 30 minutes early and Kim convinced her to have a drink next door.

"Hey girl. I heard you let Dan go down on you."

Tina blushed.

"Don't be shy. He said that you tasted amazing and that he could tell that you came. Did you?"

Tina nodded embarrassingly.

"You're on your way girl! If you think that was good, wait until til he gets his cock into you."

"I don't think that I can do that, Kim."

"Why not. Having extramarital sex will definitely enhance your love life with Tim. I'm telling you, sex has been amazing for me and Ted lately."

"Wait! Have you fucked another guy?"

Kim smiled.

"Oh my God girl, you have."

"With all this talk about you and Dan, Ted has been in a constant state of arousal. He tells me that it's exciting to hear that Tim wants you to fuck Dan and wishes that I would also. I plan on it, but not until after you do. By the way, Ted wants some of you also."

Tina was shocked to hear her friend talk so brazenly.

"Wait. You're ok with that?"

"Hell yeah. Shit I'd want some of you also, if I didn't think it would affect our friendship."

"Wow."

"Anyway, we were at a party at a friend's house out of town. We planned to stay there for the weekend, like some other couples. We had been drinking pretty heavily at the party and afterwards decided to hit the hot tub.

As we went out to the tub, another couple was there. We exchanged pleasantries and got along pretty well with them. Eventually the subject of sex was broached and the other couple admitted to having an open marriage. Ted told them that he was trying to get me to go down that path, but I was reluctant to try. The couple told us about how they felt and found that not only was it exciting, but it enhanced their sex life tremendously.

Apparently the wife had been with two different guys on separate occasions and the husband had only been with one other woman. Having drank too much, I blurted out that the husband needed to be with another woman to even the score. Everyone looked at me with a knowing look and smiled. After a while Ted left to use the restroom. A couple minutes later the other wife left to bed and as she rose I now knew that she had been naked under the water. She kissed her husband and left, leaving me and the husband alone in the tub. Her being naked had me wondering if the husband was also sans suit.

I would soon find out as a few minutes later the husband stood saying that the hot water was getting to him and he needed to cool down. When he stood I realized that he too was naked. He must've seen the shocked look on my face because he asked if I was ok. I told him that I was but was not expecting to see a nude man in the hot tub tonight. He told me that it's so much better to enjoy the heat of the tub without restraining clothes. He asked if we ever tried it and I told him yeah, but only when it was just me and my husband.

Unfortunately, I had been staring at his penis the whole time that it was exposed to me and he noticed. He said that since I had seen him, it was only fair for him to see me. Then he reached over and unclasped my top. Shocked, I just stood there. After a few minutes he pulled me to his cock and I opened my mouth to fellate him. Don't ask me why, but I did it. A few minutes later, we heard the patio door open and Ted returned.

The man exited the tub and went to get us drinks. Ted said that he noticed that the man was erect and it looked like there was saliva coating his cock. He asked if I gave the guy head and I blushed, but refused to answer. Then he slipped into the tub and held me. He noticed my missing top and asked about it. I told him that the man removed it as I stood there like a deer in headlights, having noticed that the man was naked.

Ted asked me to stand and I did. He slipped his hand into my bottoms and felt that my pussy was soaking wet, with vaginal fluid. He asked if I like sucking another guy's cock and I just nodded. Then he removed my bikini bottoms. Just then we heard the patio door open, so I dropped down into the water. Ted took my bottoms and shoved them into his pocket. As the husband returned with drinks, Ted excused himself and said that he was tired and heading to bed.

I was going to leave with him, but realized that if I stood, this stranger would see me completely naked. Ted saw that I was trying to figure out a way to leave without exposing myself to this stranger and told me to stay and finish my drink, since this kind gentleman had been so kind as to get it for me. Before leaving, Ted leaned to my ear and whispered that this is the opportunity that we've been waiting for and I should go for it.

Ted left and the man made his move. He moved close to me and stood with his full erection just inches from my face. He asked me to continue where we'd left off before Ted interrupted us. He pulled my head to his cock and I instinctively opened my mouth to once again fellate a complete stranger. A few moments later I happened to look towards the patio door and caught Ted watching us. I decided to give him a show and began worshiping this man's penis.

His penis was average length and thickness so it felt comfortable giving him head. Soon after, he came. I swallowed all of his cum and made a show of it, cleaning his entire shaft, while my husband watched. Afterwards, the husband lifted me up and had me sit on the edge of the tub. He went down on me, but couldn't get me to cum in that position.

It felt good, but just couldn't get me over the edge. Sensing that I needed more, the man rose and placed the head of his cock at my entrance. Things were happening so fast, that I didn't even realize what he was doing until I felt his cock enter my body. Like a pro, he succeeded in penetrating my once-faithful pussy with his cock.

He began his in and out motion and it felt wonderful. After a few minutes, he withdrew his penis and my vagina felt empty and needy. We exited the tub. He laid back and I straddled his waist. Reaching down, I guided his cock back to my vagina and slid down. His hands went to my waist and pulled me to him as he lifted his hips and fucked me good. Minutes later, I came triggering his orgasm and for the first time ever, a man other than my husband was filling my vagina with his seed."

"Oh shit. We're late for class."

The girls rushed to class and jumped right in. Once again, Kim and the others left immediately after class, knowing what was going on after hours, in the studio. Before leaving Kim pulled Tina aside.

"Have fun tonight."

Once the others were gone, Tina went to the restroom, Dan dimmed the lights and locked the front door, and Tim sat in the lot next door, getting ready to witness his wife and Dan's sexual encounter.

Like clockwork, Tina exited the restroom and walked to the trophy case. Dan disrobed and went to her. As he leaned into her, she immediately reached for his bare cock.

"God, it's beautiful."

"Thanks. So are you."

"Thanks. Is that whirlpool offer still on the table?"

"Absolutely."

Tina walked to the whirlpool and turned to face Dan. He was right behind her as she turned and opened her top. As he stared at her large bare breasts, Tina removed her top completely, then reached down to untie her karate pants. As they became untied, her pants fell to the floor. Dan stood completely in awe as he looked at the uncovered, married pussy, before him. Tina had decided (while in the restroom) to remove her panties and give Dan a thrill by dropping her pants and exposing her vagina to him.

Immediately, she entered the whirlpool and Dan followed right behind her. Tina sat on the bench seat in the whirlpool as Dan entered. Before he was able to sit, Tina scooted to him.

"I think that I owe you one."

She engulfed his large, rigid penis with her mouth. She surprised herself with how easily this encounter had moved directly to fellatio and how sexy she felt with another man's erect cock in her mouth.

Across the street, Tim watched open-mouthed as his wife initiated and sucked the cock of another man without him asking her to or any persuasion from him. She had naturally taken this strange cock in her mouth and, by the way she was slobbering on it and sliding up and down on it, he knew that she was enjoying it.

"Oh fuck baby. You really know how to suck cock."

"It's pretty easy when the cock that I'm sucking is so beautiful, babe."

"Tim is a lucky man."

"Tonight, you're the lucky one."

"Can I cum in your mouth?"

"I expect you to. I'm dying to taste and swallow all of your seed. After all, I do owe you one."

Tina put more effort into this blowjob and began lightly twisting her hands and stroking the exposed shaft as his head and the first 3" of his enormous cock slid in and out of this married woman's mouth.

"Are you ready for it?"

"Mmhmm."

"Here it comes, baby. Oh fuck, you suck cock so good. Oh, Oh. Uhm, Uhm, Uhm."

Dan's body stiffened and he held Tina's head steady as rope after rope of his semen blasted the inside of Tina's mouth. Tina (for her part) continued to suck and stroke her new lovers cock, as she swallowed all of his seed.

"Mmmmm, so good."

"You're amazing Tina. We need to do this more often."

"No we don't. I owed you one, so now we're even."

"But...."

"No buts!" Tina cut him off.

"I told you before that this can't continue."

"Ok, but promise me that if you ever feel the need, you'll let me know."

"Absolutely!"

Meanwhile, Tim watched the verbal exchange between his wife and her instructor, and was pretty sure what was being said was what he thought they were discussing.

Tina hadn't realized that she never let go of Dan's cock and once again, it began to grow. As she played with his cock, Dan began running his fingers through the folds of her vagina. Eventually, he kissed her. Once again Tina was aroused by his kiss. As they stood in the water, she wrapped her arms around his neck and their kiss became extremely passionate. During the kiss, Dan lifted Tina above the water and her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist. His hands went immediately to her ass and began massaging her as his erection rubbed against her crotch.

In this position (unbeknownst to her), Dan's fully erect penis was poised to enter her vagina. As the bulbous head of his cock waited at the entrance to her womanhood, Dan released her body. As she slid lower, the petals to her flower opened and the head of Dan's cock was quickly engulfed by the lips to her vagina. His cock was now partially inside of her vagina. As Tina realized that her once-faithful pussy had been penetrated by another man's cock, she immediately pushed away from Dan and his cock fell free from the grasp of her sex.

"Fuck Dan! I told you no."

"I'm sorry. It was in the heat of the moment."

"This can't happen again!"

With that, Tina left the whirlpool and immediately dressed. She left without saying anything to Dan

Tim waited until he saw Tina exit the studio, before he drove off quickly, for home. Once there, he undressed and got into bed to await his wife's arrival.

Tina arrived home, still looking flushed.

As she entered the bedroom, she saw that Tim was awake and waiting for her.

"We need to talk"

"Ok, but I want to see you naked"

He laid Tina on her back and began removing her pants and panties. Once removed, Tina realized that her pussy was still wet from her encounter with Dan, so she tried to stop Tim from finding out.

"Wait. Let me shower. Karate was really strenuous and I need to wash up before we fool around."

"No way!"

With that Tim slid down between Tina's outstretched legs and saw that his wife's pussy was soaking wet. He also noticed that her opening was slightly dilated, as if it had recently been used. As his tongue entered her vagina, Tina moaned, but Tim could taste that his wife's vagina had expelled vaginal fluid.

He sucked and licked the crevice between the folds of her vagina, then looked up at her face. Tina had a worried look on her face and Tim could tell that she had a secret.

"Did he fuck you?"

"Who?"

"Dan."

"Of course not."

"Did he touch you?"

Tina was silent.

"I'll take that as a yes. Did you touch him?"

Tina remained silent.

"Hmmm. Did he go down on you tonight?"

Tim knew that he hadn't tonight, but had on Tuesday and wanted to see how she would respond to this line of questioning.

"No. Not tonight."

"What do you mean not tonight?"

Tina looked down, then closed her eyes. Tim saw a tear fall from her eye. Tim rose to comfort her.

"Did he force himself on you?"

Nervously, she said "kinda, but I didn't really stop him."

"So he saw you naked?"

Tina nodded.

"Was he naked also?"

She nodded again.

"But you didn't fuck?"

"Not really!"

"What do you mean, not really."

"I'll explain. Tuesday he went down on me and finger fucked me, but we didn't fuck and I didn't go down on him."

"Did you want to?"

Tina looked into Tim's eyes, but couldn't respond.

"You let him eat your pussy and finger fuck you?"

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. If you wanted it and you enjoyed it, it's ok. By the looks of your pussy, he was down there for a while."

"Not tonight."

"From the taste of your pussy, it tastes like you came. Did you?"

Tina remained silent and more tears started to flow.

"Did you give him head?"

"Tonight I did. He went down on me on Tuesday and I came. Afterwards, I felt guilty and dressed quickly, then left. He told me that I owed him one and I don't know why I did, but I told him that I did."

"Seems fair."

"Anyway, after our conversation this morning, I figured that if you're ok with it, I would repay the oral sex. After class, I asked to use the whirlpool. Dan followed me to it, which I knew he would. Once there, I turned to him and began to undress. I figured that I'd give him the thrill of seeing me disrobe before his eyes. I had previously removed my bra and panties so that when I removed my karate gi, he would see me completely naked. It was such a thrill, seeing his reaction.

His cock was immediately hard, so I went down on him, to repay him. After he came, I swallowed all of his cum and we held each other. One thing led to another and we were soon into a passionate make-out session. He lifted me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. We made out some more, and he lowered me to his cock. The head of his cock parted my opening and a couple inches of his bare cock penetrated my vagina. Realizing this, I pushed him away and left the whirlpool.

I dressed quickly and came home."

"Wow. So he finally got his cock into you?"

"Not his whole cock. And not for long."

"But you wanted to, right."

"If I really wanted to, I would have let him continue, until he was fucking me."

"You should have."

"Are you crazy? You really want me to fuck him?"

"Only if you want to."

With that Tim got between Tina's legs and lined his hard cock up to her recently used vagina. Tim slid effortlessly completely in and immediately came.

"Noooooo! Not again."

"I'm sorry honey, I'll make it up to you."

Tina was pissed! After all that had transpired over the past few days with Dan, Tina was ripe for the taking. Her pussy needed to once again be filled by the male organ and she knew that. Her concern was that if Tim didn't service her well on the upcoming Saturday, she was unsure if she could resist Dan's advances (that he was sure to make) the following Tuesday.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
285 Followers
12