Tim and Tina’s Discovery #05

Story Info
Though her husband encourages her, can a wife fuck another?
4.8k words
4.16
9.9k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

This story involves a husband discovering that the thought of his conservative wife being seduced, excites him. He realizes that he's curious about sharing her.

It involves storytelling, exposure, fondling, temptation, wife-sharing, exhibitionism, role-playing, oral sex and more.

--------------------------------

All characters are over 18 years old.

Tim - Husband

Tina - Wife

Dan - Karate instructor

Kim - Tina's friend

Ted - Kim's husband

Liz - Kim's friend and Dan's former lover

----------------------------------

Friday passed without any mention of Tina and Dan's sexual escapades or Tim's premature ejaculation, leaving Tina sexually needy. Saturday, after getting ready for the day, Tim & Tina went out to breakfast. After leaving the diner, their route brought them past the karate studio.

"Lots of people at the studio today."

"Yeah, they're doing a presentation show."

"That's cool. How come you never do those shows?"

"I don't think that I'm ready yet."

"Let's go check it out."

"Nah, I wanna go home and chill."

"Come on. We've got all day to chill. Let's check it out."

"Ok." Tina answered hesitantly.

Once seated, Tim was impressed with the show.

"Wow, they're pretty good."

"Dan's a good instructor." Tina said without realizing that Tim would run with that comment.

"I'll bet he is." As he smiled and teased.

Tina blushed.

After the show, Tina mingled with some friends. As everyone left, Tim walked around to check out the studio's facilities. When he came upon the whirlpool, his mind brought him back to the previous Thursday and the vision of his wife at the whirlpool engaged in sexual activity with her instructor.

Eventually most had left and Tina went to use the restroom.

"Nice whirlpool, huh?" Dan said as he approached Tim.

"Oh. Uhm, yeah."

"I've had a lot of fun at this thing." He smirked.

"I'll bet. When was the last time?" Tim wanted to see if Dan would acknowledge what he already knew had happened.

"Just a few days ago. Maybe you heard?" Dan was not biting and turned the table on Tim.

Tim looked down embarrassingly.

"You ok, Tim?"

"Yeah."

"Are we good?"

"Yeah."

"Did Tina tell you?" He asked, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah."

"Good. Because I like you Tim and don't want any secrets. I don't want you to feel like Tina and I are doing anything behind your back."

"Have you fucked her?"

"Not yet, but I'm pretty sure you know that. Hasn't she told you what we've done here?"

"She said that there's been some lines crossed."

"Are you ok with that?"

"I think so."

"What lines are we talking about?"

"She said that it started a couple weeks ago with some touching and fondling."

"Yeah. At first she was reluctant and very shy."

"I'll bet. She was raised to be conservative and is hesitant to loosen up."

"Was hesitant." Dan corrected him.

"Right."

"Even after the first time that I massaged her shoulders and eventually massaged her bra-covered breasts, I could tell that she was fighting an inner battle to lose her inhibitions."

"She told me."

"She has amazing tits. Eventually, she allowed me to touch them, then let me see them. I could tell that it aroused her."

"It did."

"Once I saw her close her eyes, as I fondled her bare tits, I knew that I had to have them."

"Her tits are extremely sensitive, but you know that."

"I do. She was even more reluctant to let me touch her pussy and it took some time. But once I did, it was extremely wet, so I knew that she enjoyed it."

"Yeah, her pussy can get really wet when she's excited."

"I knew that she liked my cock size the first time she touched it. She was hesitant at first, but eventually enjoyed stroking my cock."

"Your cock reminds her of a previous boyfriend's and I encouraged her to experiment with you. She said that it evolved into pleasuring each other by hand."

"Go on."

"She told me that eventually you both ended up naked, which ultimately led to performing oral sex on each other."

"Yeah. Her body is amazing. It was tough to get her to loosen up, but when I finally saw her nude, I knew that I had to have her. Are you ok with that?"

"Hey, if she wants it, I'm fine with it."

"I gotta tell you, at first, I never thought that she'd let me anywhere near her pussy. But once she started getting aroused, I was encouraged to continue. It's as though once she's turned on, she can't help herself, which obviously led to her letting me eat her pussy and her sucking my cock."

"That's usually the case. She loves giving head and loves having her pussy eaten."

"Yeah, her pussy tastes amazing. I loved getting my tongue into her and watching her cum as I ate her pussy. Her pussy is delicious and one of the best tasting pussies that I've ever had."

"I know what you mean."

"She gives amazing head also. The way she sucked my cock while stroking my shaft was amazing. Then when I came, I can't believe that she swallowed my entire load. I came a lot and she swallowed it all."

"She told me. She also said that you got part of your cock into her and almost fucked her."

"Man, I was so close."

"I think she would've let you, if you were just a little more persistent. But please don't force her. No is no, stop means stop."

"I know. Does it excite you knowing that one of these days I'm gonna bury my cock into your wife?"

"I can't believe that I'm saying this, but it does. Just remember to wear a condom because she's not on the pill and we don't want her to get pregnant. Besides, with as many women as you fuck, we don't want to take a chance of her catching anything."

"Not to worry. First of all, I'm infertile. I can't have kids. It's fucked up, but I shoot blanks. Second, I haven't been with a woman in over a month and I recently got tested, so no worries there. I'd love to go bareback in her. After testing, I decided not to fuck anyone until I've been able to fuck Tina bareback. There's something really exciting about a cock going flesh to flesh in a married woman's vagina. Don't you agree?"

"I guess. She said that she heard that you're into group sex. Are you saying you gave that up?"

"Yeah, temporarily. I mean, it's totally worth holding out until after I've been able to fuck Tina bareback. Isn't it?"

"Totally!"

"Just imagine how excited you'll be when she walks in the door of your home, and you see the guilt on her face. You'll be able to tell that she just made love to another man. She may not admit it at first, but I know that eventually she'll have to tell you that she was unfaithful and that another man's cock had entered her body."

"You're probably right."

"Afterwards, as she undresses, you'll see proof that she was unfaithful and that another man's cock had actually been inside of her. As you enter her, you'll also feel the difference in her stretched out pussy."

"Fuck that's hot. Just do me one favor."

"What's that?"

"Please don't let anyone know what goes on between the two of you. Especially not Kim."

"Ok. I promise."

"Anyway, tell Tina that I'll be waiting in the car." Tim smiled and smirked as he left.

Dan caught on and now with the studio empty, he waited for Tina to come out of the bathroom. As soon as the bathroom door opened, Dan spoke to Tina.

"Tim said that he'll wait for you in the car."

Tina looked around and saw that everyone had left. Like clockwork, she walked to the trophy case and stood facing it. Dan walked up behind her and pressed his hard cock against her ass.

"How's that feel?"

This time there was no doubt that he was asking her about his cock because he was not massaging her shoulders, like before.

"Great, as usual."

"God you're sexy."

His hand reached around her as he tried to slide into her pants, but she stopped him.

"Not today, Dan."

"Ok, maybe not right now, but one of these days, I'm gonna fuck you."

"You think so?" She smirked.

"I know so. You want my cock inside of here don't you?" As he rubbed her aroused pussy, through her pants.

"Maybe." Tina seductively whispered as she pulled away. But not before reaching out and grasping Dan's hard cock through his karate pants.

"Mmmm, Nice." As she walked to the door.

"See you Tuesday" she said.

"Hold on."

"What?"

"No more teasing."

"I think we've gone way beyond teasing." She responded.

"Maybe, but you know that we both want more. You know this."

Tina blushed

"Listen, If you stay after class on Tuesday, and assume your position at the trophy case, I'll take that as your consent that you want to get fucked, and I will fuck you."

Tina smiled and continued to leave.

"Understood?" Dan questioned.

Tina shrugged her shoulders, smiled, and left.

As Tina walked to where her and Tim had parked when they got to the studio, the car was not there. She looked around and saw that Tim had moved to the side lot. As she entered the car, she looked out of the front windshield and realized that there was a direct view into the side window of the studio, where the trophy case and whirlpool could easily be seen. Knowing that Tim probably saw her and Dan through the window, she turned to look at Tim.

"Well?" She asked.

"What?" He smiled

"Never mind." She said and smiled.

As Tim drove off, Tina looked to his crotch to see a bulge in his pants, indicating that he was turned on. She reached over and grasped his erection through his pants.

"Someone is excited." She teased.

"Seeing my sexy wife, does that all the time to me."

"Seeing?" She questioned.

Tim smiled.

"Let's go home."

As soon as they got home, Tim picked up his wife and carried her to their bedroom. Once inside, he kissed her passionately. As they kissed, Tim began removing his wife's clothes. Her top dropped to the floor, followed by her pants. He spent a few moments admiring his wife in her matching bra and panties. As her bra was unclasped Tim's hands and mouth immediately went to her breasts. He loved kissing and sucking on her breasts and she loved when he did so also.

Tim laid his wife back onto the bed and removed his clothes, leaving her lying back on the bed in just her lace panties anticipating the love making that would soon ensue. Tim hooked his fingers into the waistband of her panties and began slowly sliding them down. Tina lifted her hips to assist in the unveiling of her moist vagina. As her panties were lowered, Tim noticed that the crotch was saturated.

"Someone is excited." He teased.

As he dipped his tongue into his wife's vagina, she lifted her hips and moaned.

"Oh fuck, yeah."

Tim figured that his wife's vaginal secretion was the result of the quick encounter at the studio, with Dan.

"Did Dan get you aroused?"

Tina looked at him surprisingly, but did not acknowledge what her husband already suspected.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" He asked.

"Yesssss. Fuck me." She was ready.

"Not yet." Tim slipped between her legs and ran his tongue through the folds of her pussy.

The mucus-like fluid that entered his mouth brought on a need for him to make her cum. Her love canal was slick with a gooey film, brought on by her vagina being stimulated enough to produce said fluid.

After licking and sucking on his wife's excited pussy for a bit, Tim slid up her body and placed the bulbous crown of his cock within his wife's vaginal entrance. Her vagina was ready for penetration and she longed to be fucked.

"Now are you ready to be fucked?"

"You know that I am. Hurry up and fuck me."

Tina pulled her husband to her and his cock entered her vagina.

"Oh fuck, I'm so horny." She moaned.

"Did Dan get you worked up?"

"No, you did. Now shut up and fuck me."

"Is this as far as Dan's cock got into you?"

"Shhhhh. Just fuck me."

"Tell me the truth. I saw you and him today and it made me horny. You know that it did, and that made you horny, right?"

Tina closed her eyes and nodded her head.

"Did he touch this pussy today?"

"He rubbed it on the outside of my pants."

"I saw him talking to you while you stood at the door. What was he telling you?"

Tina didn't respond.

"I won't get upset by whatever he said. Just tell me."

"Honestly?"

"Yeah."

"He said that he plans to fuck me."

"When?"

"Tuesday after class."

"Do you want him to?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. That's a huge step. I mean, what we've already done is way beyond anything I thought that I would ever do with another man. Once I married you, I planned to be completely faithful to you and this body belongs exclusively to you. I never thought any other man would ever touch me, let alone see me naked or engage in oral sex. It's just that you keep encouraging me to do things with Dan and I've been so horny at times, that things just progressed naturally."

"Well..." Tim paused

"What babe?"

"He told me also that he wants to fuck you."

"Wait! He did?"

"Yeah."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him that if he does, he needs to wear a condom."

"What?!!! You didn't tell him that he couldn't fuck your wife? You just told him to wear a rubber?"

"He said that he already almost fucked you and you've both enjoyed just about everything except fucking, so it's the natural progression. He feels like you want to fuck him also, but you're still a little hesitant."

"Sure, I've thought about it. But again, that's a huge step. Having another man taking my marital cherry is something that can never be taken back."

"I know that." Tim acknowledged.

"And you're ok with that?"

"I think so. I mean, I get so excited thinking... actually hoping that it will happen."

"I know that the thought of it excites you, but actually doing it is a huge step for me."

"It's not like you've never fucked anyone but me, right?"

"Huh?"

"Look, you fucked 3 guys before we met, so other men have had sexual intercourse with you. Adding Dan to the list isn't as if you've never had another guy. Before, I would never have even considered it. But I've grown to like the idea. Plus, he can fill a need in you, when I can't."

"Wow. That's crazy."

"Just think about it and remember that I'm ok with whatever you decide to do."

"Ok, I'll think about it. Now shut up and fuck your wife!"

"Oh, by the way, he wants to fuck you bareback and wants to cum inside of you."

"No fuckin way!"

"No, he can't fuck you or no, he can't fuck you without a condom or no, he can't cum inside of you?" Tim teased.

Tina was silent, realizing that she may have just admitted that she would fuck him, but he had to use a condom. She closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Sensing her embarrassment, Tim began fucking her. She was super horny and fucked him back. Thoughts of Dan fucking her filled her imagination and she moved closer to orgasm. Tim could tell and needed her to admit it.

"Dan said that he's infertile, so he can't get you pregnant. He also said that he's recently been tested, to be sure he was safe to cum in you."

"What?!"

"Yup. He's saving himself to be able to fuck you bareback."

"Oh fuck." Tina couldn't believe this conversation.

"You want to fuck him, don't you?"

"Shut up and fuck me."

"Ok, but imagine that it's Dan fucking you right now."

"Shhhh."

As she approached orgasm, Tim pushed her over the edge.

"Let Dan fuck you on Tuesday and tell me afterwards. You know that you want to and you're going to let him eventually."

"Shhhh. Fuck. Oh, Oh."

"Tell me that you're gonna let him."

"No!"

"Tell me that you want him to. Come on hun. You know you do. You want to feel his thick cock inside of you. Then you want him to make you cum before he unloads his seed, deep inside of this pussy!"

Tim started driving his cock harder and harder into his wife's vagina.

"Oh, Oh, Oh Fuck!"

"Tell me!!!"

"Ok. Yes, I do. I want Dan to fuck me! Ugh. Yessssssssss. Oh babe, I'm cumming. Yessssss."

Tina came, then Tim pulled out and came on her belly. Then they laid in each others arms thinking about what was to come. Eventually, they fell asleep.

Hours later Tim woke to his wife sucking his cock. The more he woke the more erect he became.

"Mmmm, you love cock, huh?"

"I love your cock."

"Dan said..."

"Stop! I don't wanna talk about Dan anymore. Our sex life can't revolve around what Dan and I do."

"Fair enough. But do you think that you're gonna let him fuck you on Tuesday?"

"I doubt it. But again, I don't want to discuss my extramarital affairs tonight. Let's enjoy us."

"Ok. Get up here and fuck me then."

"With pleasure."

Tina grabbed Tim's cock and guided it to her needy pussy. This was the most sex they'd had in a long time and she realized that it was because of the fact that she had been sexually active with another man. Her thoughts of him returned. Tim could tell that his wife's mind was elsewhere.

"Can I watch?"

"What?"

"Can I watch Dan fuck you?"

"Damn it Tim. I don't even know if it's going to happen. But one thing I do know, is that if it does happen, I can't do it in front of you."

"Will you tell me about it then?"

"Yeah, I will. Now shut up and fuck your wife!"

"With pleasure."

Both continued having sexual intercourse, but both thought about Dan finally being able to fuck Tina, and it brought them both to incredible orgasms.

They slept in late on Sunday, with Tim waking first. Carefully he slipped out of bed, in order to not disturb his wife's sleep. After using the restroom, he returned to the site of his sexy wife partially exposed to him. Apparently, she had moved on the bed and the sheet that had once covered her nude body, had partially slipped off of her.

She was lying on her back and the sheet covered half of her amazing body. Her left breast was completely exposed and looked beautiful. It was large and her nipple was erect, probably due to being exposed to the morning air. His view continued down her flat tummy to the small patch of pubic hair at the top of her mons.

Her vulva was bare and both sets of her labia were slightly parted. Tim could see that her pussy was dilated and his imagination brought him to thinking of Dan's cock sliding in and out of his wife's vagina, eventually ejaculating his seed within her.

At this point, Tim decided not to mention Dan anymore during him and his wife's sexual activity and to let nature prevail. If she were to allow another man to penetrate her once-faithful vagina and have sexual intercourse with a man other than her husband, it would need to come from her own will and for nature to take its course. He initially instigated her thoughts of having sex with another man and now it's up to her to follow through with it.

Carefully Tim slid between his wife's outspread legs, until his face was inches from her vaginal opening. Once there, he could smell her feminine scent and it gave him an immediate erection. Tina's vaginal aroma always smelled fresh and enticing, inviting any male to want to taste her.

Slowly, Tim extended his tongue into his wife's vaginal canal and was rewarded with the slightly pungent flavor of his wife's vaginal secretions. Still being moist and stimulated from the previous night's sexual activity, Tim savored the moisture and flavor of his wife's aroused vagina.

Tina thought that she was dreaming as she felt an amazing feeling between her legs. As she awoke, she realized that her husband was serving her pussy and she loved it. Instinctively, she ran her fingers through the hair of her husband's head, as he feasted on the fluid within her pussy. Tim loved the taste and flavor of his wife's vaginal fluid and could spend long periods of time performing cunnilingus on her. To him, her pussy was home.

"Mmmm" she moaned.

Tim removed his face from his wife's pussy.

"Good morning, sexy."

"Yes, it is. Don't stop."

"I have no intention of stopping."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12