Tim and Tina’s Discovery #05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm."

Tim continued eating his wife's pussy. At times, he thought about the fact that another man's mouth had recently been where his mouth was now and it made him hard. For some reason he also thought back to the fact that prior to him, other men had seen and tasted his wife's scrumptious pussy. Yes, other men had made love to his wife and soon a new cock would pass through this passage into his heaven.

"God, this is so good" thought Tina, as her husband's tongue slid in and out of her vagina.

After around 15 minutes they both realized that they wanted more. Tim slid up his wife's body, stopping at her huge breasts. He fondled then kissed and sucked on her erect nipples. After another few minutes of stimulating her, she wanted to return the favor. She nudged him off of her. Tim had a concerned look on his face, until she spoke.

"Lay back." She said with a sexy smile.

She spent some time kissing, licking, and sucking her husband's cock.

"God, I love your cock."

Tim held back from comparing his cock to Dan's.

"I'm glad."

"Maybe since I've already shared my body with Dan, you should be able to share this cock with another woman?" Tina teased.

Tim wondered if Tina was testing him. "Whoa! That thought never crossed my mind. I don't need anyone else."

"Maybe you don't need another woman, but you should be able to explore like me. Kim says that she'd love to sample your cock."

"Who are you and what the hell did you do with my conservative wife?" He chuckled.

"I guess you've opened up things in my subconscious, that I didn't realize were locked away."

"What about Ted?"

"That's the great part. He totally supports her fucking you!" She giggled.

"Actually, even as sexy as she is, I don't think that I can actually fuck her, but I'll think about it."

"Good. Now fuck me like you're gonna fuck her."

"I said that I'll think about it. Not that I'll actually fuck her."

"Well then fuck me like Dan is going to fuck me." She whispered in a sexy tone.

That drove Tim to fuck the shit out of Tina. Eventually, they both had incredible orgasms from the role-playing.

Tim and Tina spent most of the day in bed or lounging around the house and had sex twice more, before falling asleep in each others arms.

Monday morning Tina woke to her husband back between her legs, feasting on the womanly fluids from her vagina.

"Holy shit. What did you do with my rarely sexual husband?"

"I'm still here, hun."

"Are you gonna fuck me again?"

"Wish I could, but I'm late for work and just wanted to taste you before I left."

"I can't believe the amount of sex we've had over the past few days."

"Me either."

Tim got up and headed for the shower. Tina started the coffee pot then joined her husband in the shower.

"Come on and fuck me."

"I can't hun. I'm running late."

Tim exited the shower and dried off as Tina continued with her shower.

"Speaking of which, I'll be late coming home tonight."

"Why?"

"Starting a new project and it's gonna take long hours the first few days to get it going."

"What about more of the amazing sex we've been having?"

"It's gonna have to wait til the end of the week. Sorry Hun. Maybe you should take Dan up on his proposition?"

"Maybe." She whispered sexily.

Tina saw that Tim's cock began to harden at that comment, but she didn't really mean it. She still felt as if all of this was just a catalyst to ignite their love life and she didn't think that she could actually fuck Dan.

Tim dressed and left. Tina continued with her shower, with her fingers stimulating her pussy as she wondered if she could actually fuck Dan, like her husband wanted her to. She finished her shower without climaxing, got dressed, and left for work.

Later that night, she was asleep by the time Tim got home. Exhausted, he fell right to sleep. Tuesday morning, Tim rose and looked at his sleeping wife, wondering if the next time that he saw her, she would have been fucked by another man. Once again Tina woke to her husband eating her pussy and thought "damn, I couldn't really get use to this."

"Fuck me babe" she whispered.

"Sorry hun, I gotta get going."

"Damn it Tim, you're making me so damn horny. You can't keep leaving me like this. I need to get fucked."

"It is Tuesday." He chuckled as he left her lying there in sexual need. By the time she started the coffee again and headed to join her husband in the shower, he had already finished and was getting dressed.

"Gonna be late again tonight, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you this weekend.

"I hope I can hold out that long." She said, trying to make her husband jealous.

"I'll understand, if you can't." He responded as he left.

Throughout the day, Tina's mind wondered whether she could actually fuck Dan tonight. Her mind kept going back and forth: "yes, I can and want to" But her conscience kept telling "no, you can't do it". She kept having to go wipe herself, because her vaginal fluid continued to flow, throughout the day. As the work day passed, she dreaded having to make the decision of whether or not she would be unfaithful to her husband.

After work, Tina decided that she would attend class but would not commit to staying and taking her position at the trophy case. At home, she showered and for some unknown reason, shaved her pussy clean and trimmed her landing strip, before dressing for class. At 7:00pm, Tim parked his van, as he previously had and awaited his wife's decision.

Class ended at 7:30 and all of the students began to leave. Kim was the last one to the door and teased Tina.

"Have fun." She teased.

Tina walked to the restroom and just like the previous times, Dan locked up and dimmed the lights. After leaving the restroom, Tina walked to the trophy case. As she stood there, Tim watched from his van as Dan approached his wife from behind. Tim, being in the privacy of his van, removed his pants and began masturbating while he watched his wife and her soon to be lover.

"Mmmm, that looks good."

Tim froze as a female voice spoke to him. He turned to see that Kim had entered his van and crawled to him. He tried to cover himself, but she wasn't having any of it.

"Hey, if Tina is getting some side cock, I want some also."

Tim, too shocked to move, sat still as his wife's best friend replaced his hand (on his cock) with hers. Immediately, she bent down and began sucking his cock.

"Shit Kim, we can't do this."

"We can and we will."

"Fuck it feels good."

"Wait until you feel my pussy wrapped around this cock."

"I don't have any condoms though."

"It's ok. I'm safe and on the pill, so you can fuck me bareback and cum inside of me."

"I may not last til then." As he approached his orgasm.

"Then I better stop. When was the last time you were able to cum in woman?"

"Too long."

Just then Kim looked out the window to see her friend and her instructor, through the side window of the studio.

"Holy Fuck!!!"

12