Tim, Chrissy, and Their Friend Mike Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim and Chrissy have more fun with their roommate.
3.7k words
4.76
16.3k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammen1
Tammen1
42 Followers

Part Two of Tim, Chrissy, and Their Friend Mike. Continued gentle cuckold, bisexual elements and voyeurism in a loving, lustful group dynamic.

**

Life went on pretty much the way it always had for Tim, Chrissy, and their roommate Mike - they went to work, they had dinners together, sometimes watched a movie. They laughed and did chores. Mike had a business trip to Philadelphia. Chrissy had to put in some long hours at the bodega, while Tim took advantage of overtime offers down at the office.

Tim and Chrissy fucked every night, sometimes twice a night. They were both insatiable, whispering their favorite details of their encounter with Mike into each other's ears, overwhelmed by passion. Their sex life had always been good, but this was a whole new level. When Tim closed his eyes he could see his wife's lips wrapped around Mike's thick cock.

"I want to suck Mike's dick again," she said late one night a few weeks later. They had just finished, covered in each other's juices and basking in afterglow. Tim's cock, which had begun to soften, gave a twitch. He smiled at his wife.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She paused. "Would you ever want to fool around with Mike?"

The question wasn't totally out of left field, and Tim had considered it a few times when he wasn't thinking with an erection. "You know I don't really like the idea of having guys do anything to me."

"I know." There was a hint of disappointment in her eyes.

"Buuuuut," Tim continued, "I admit I'm curious what all the fuss is about that cock. I don't know, is Mike into guys?"

"He's told me a couple stories."

Stories, huh? "I'd want to take it slow if we ever got to that point."

"Hmm. Well? Can I suck his cock again?"

"You don't need my permission," Tim told her. He meant it, too. They'd done some swinging back when they were first married. He'd learned a few things about himself back then: that he wasn't at all the jealous type, and that he liked to switch between dom and sub roles in a light, playful way. The voyeur that came out during that encounter with Mike a few weeks back was new, and it was that which caused the flutter of butterflies in his stomach.

"But I want your permission," Chrissy said. "I want you to tell me I can suck Mike's cock."

Tim laughed and leaned in to whisper in her ear. Their dalliance with Mike had awakened something in both of them, and he felt more confidence than he had in years. "No."

"No?" She bit her bottom lip, clear disappointment in her eyes.

"Not yet."

Her gaze hardened with mock indignity. "I thought you said I don't need your permission."

"You don't. But if you want it, you have to wait."

#

The next day, Tim came home during his lunch break and installed a handful of high-def cameras in the living room and kitchen. When he was satisfied with the angles, he called Mike at work.

"Hey man," he said. "I need your help with something."

#

A few nights later Tim stayed late at work. It was a small business, and he owned it, so all he had to do was lock all the doors and set the alarm before settling into his office. He logged into the home cameras, bringing then up onto the big screens. The colors were great, the sound better than he expected. Moments after he logged in, Mike came home from work. He dropped off his bag, then found the main camera over the TV and smiled into it. He gave it a thumbs up, then went to shower.

He was out of the shower and in his robe, hanging open with nothing on under it when Chrissy got home from work. She paused in the doorway, staring.

"Hey," she said.

"Evening," Mike replied without looking up from his national geographic.

"Everything okay?" she asked.

"Fantastic."

Chrissy shot a curious glance around the room, eyeballing Tim's new cameras. Her eyes widened when she saw the red light blinking on the big camera over the TV. Her cheeks flushed, and she pulled out her cellphone. Tim's phone rang a moment later.

"Hey baby, you gonna be home soon?" She asked quietly.

"In a while," he answered.

"Anything I should.know about?"

"Why do you ask?"

She glared at the camera. Tim laughed. He could see Mike grinning in the background. Chrissy said, "Fine, be all coy."

"Nothing coy about working late," Tim said, faking a yawn. "Why don't you go unwind for a bit? Maybe take a shower?"

He settled into his chair, watching Chrissy and Mike make small talk. Her eyes were fixed on Mike's soft dick, occasionally shooting looks at the camera. Mike played his part beautifully, all polite and causal without an untoward word or motion. Tim could tell it was driving Chrissy crazy, not knowing what was going on. She finally left to take a shower. She came out a little while later, only in a towel, clearly teasing Mike. He didn't respond at all. She walked over to the camera with a playful glower and whispered into the mic, "I better get my face fucked tonight."

Tim picked up his cell phone and texted go put in a butt plug. The cute little one with the pink jewel. Then put on the black baby doll, stockings, and garter.

Chrissy's phone dinged. She checked it, eyes widening at the camera.

Tim texted can I get a yes sir?

Chrissy bit her bottom lip. "Yes sir," she said quietly to the camera. She returned a few minutes later as requested, looking gorgeous in her lingerie. Her nipples were hard under the sheer fabric of the baby doll. She walked up to the camera, did a little turn, shaking her bum. A little jewel sparked from between her round asscheeks. Tim could see Mike in the background, enjoying the show, but Tim knew all this was for him--a moment of attention before the main course. He texted go have fun and leaned back in his chair.

Chrissy's face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning when her phone pinged. She ran in place joyfully, tossed aside her phone, and strode over to deliver a passionate kiss right on Mike's lips. This decisions seemed to surprise both of them, but she plowed onward, sliding minx-like into his lap. Tim changed the camera angle, studying the way Mike cupped Chrissy's ass with one hand, the other absently playing with her nipples through the fabric of her baby doll. Mike reached lower, just barely touching the butt plug, eliciting a little "oooh" from Chrissy. She bit his bottom lip and pulled back, causing him to swear--but not to object.

Chrissy shifted around to straddle Mike, arching her back to rub her tits in his face, allowing them to spill out for a moment before pulling her baby doll back into place. That big dick was fully hard now, standing at attention just a few inches from her pussy.

"I wanna fuck you," Mike said, his voice a deep growl.

Butterflies flitted in Tim's stomach and he leaned forward, straining to hear the response, wondering if this game had just taken a turn.

"Not part of the deal," Chrissy said to Mike, looking over his shoulder. Tim switched cameras, and stared into his wife's eyes. She was breathing hard even though they'd only started, her cheeks cherry red. Thank you, she mouthed at the camera. I love you. Tim smiled back, though he knew she couldn't see it. God, she was so hot. He was surprised that her refusal to fuck Mike stirred confusing emotions within him--relief, disappointment, and arousal.

If the refusal bothered Mike he sure didn't show it. He planted his face in her cleavage, both hands on her ass. Tim changed the angle again, to get behind them, and watched as Chrissy lowered herself down so that Mike's plump cockhead rested directly against the soft, soaking fabric of her panties. It was a damn hot sight, his big balls resting on the sofa, cock fully erect like an arrow pointing up to that little jewel of the butt plug in Chrissy's ass. She pressed against Mike, dragging her clit up and down the length of his shaft with only a thin material between them. Part of Tim wished she'd pull that material aside. Chrissy moaned into Mike's shoulder.

"On your knees, cockslut," Mike said.

Tim changed views to the camera over Mike's shoulder, getting a point-of-view of his wife about to suck off another man.

Chrissy grinned up at him and slid down to the ground to rest in front of the couch. Mike settled back, spreading his powerful legs, that big cock and invitation that Tim knew Chrissy couldn't resist. She leaned forward, burying her tiny face in Mike's sack, thumb and forefinger unsuccessfully attempting to circle the base of his shaft. When she came up for air she pressed his cock to her cheek. The tool went from chin to forehead, thick and warm and pulsing. Chrissy looked so happy in that moment, like a cat resting in a sunbeam.

Tim took a screenshot.

Chrissy kissed the underside of Mike's cockhead. She kissed it again, then again, stroking until a bit of translucent precum bubbled at the tip. She smeared it across her lips, licking them languidly. She focused entirely on his cockhead, suckling and licking, until Mike finally reached out and took a handful of her blond curls. She looked up at him, staring him in the eye, and drew the flat of her tongue sensually along the underside of his cock. Once she reached the head once more she popped it into her mouth with a happy little Mmmmm sound.

Chrissy got comfortable between Mike's legs, leaning over his cock, one hand playing with his balls while the other stroked his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down, lips dragging saliva halfway down Mike's cock and then back up again at a slow, sensual pace. The room filled with the sounds of Mike's heavy breathing and Chrissy's happy moans. Tim scrolled through the views, pausing briefly to take another screenshot of Chrissy's pert bum thrust out behind her, legs splayed, buttplug glittering at him. He finally settled on a side view and zoomed in until he could just see his wife's cut little face, lips stretched obscenely to fit that thick cock.

"Play with yourself," Mike ordered. Chrissy's hand left his balls and her moaning intensified. Tim switched the view again just to see her fingers tenting her panties. Another screenshot, and he switched back. He sat at his desk, eyes glued to the big monitor, his mouth dry. His dick was like steel in the front of his work slacks.

"Cum for me," Mike said.

Chrissy must have already been close, for not a few moments later she let out a high-pitched keening sound. She backed off until only Mike's cockhead rested in her mouth, trembling and sweating. Her ass clenched hard around the butt plug. When she finished she took a deep breath and got back to work.

Fuck her face, Tim texted Mike.

Mike glanced at his phone, licked his lips, and placed his hands on the sides of Chrissy's head, gathering her blond curls in a tight grip. "I'm going to take over," he told her.

"Mm-hmmm," Chrissy replied.

Holding her in place, Mike began to feed himself gently but firmly into her mouth. In. Out. In. Out. It was a steady, powerful rhythm. He went a little deeper with each thrust, lubricating his cock on her tongue, opening up her throat. The sounds grew wetter and more obscene. Chrissy gagged and choked, and when Mike went to pull out of her she stopped him with a look that Tim knew well. Take away my toy and I'll kill you, that look said. Mike laughed and his next thrust was a little harder, coming near to bottoming out. Chrissy let out a challenging sound and leaned into it, taking the last half inch of his member until her nose was buried in his crotch, chin to his balls.

"Like magic," Tim gasped aloud. Such a beautiful sight.

Mike had to practically pull her off his dick just to make the woman take a breather, and then he resumed fucking her face. There was a little more energy to it this time, a little more abandon, and Tim knew what was going to happen. He zoomed in once more, watching carefully.

"Throat or mouth?" Mike asked.

Chrissy pulled off long enough to gasp, "I want to taste it."

"Good girl. I've been saving a big treat up for you for days. Do you want it?"

"So badly."

"Tell me how badly."

"I need your cum, daddy. I need the taste. I think about it all the time. I need you to feed it to me."

"Play with your clit."

"Daddy?"

"Do it. Play with your clit and tell me when you're close."

Chrissy closed her eyes, giving in entirely to the mouthfucking. Tim couldn't help but wonder how Mike managed to hold back as he thrust in and out of those plump lips, but he did so for some time until Chrissy finally let out a little squeal.

"Ready?" Mike asked.

"Mm-hm."

Mike pulled back until just his head was resting in Chrissy's mouth once more. He tensed up, let out a mighty groan, and his balls lurched. The whole length of his shaft engorged. Chrissy half-moaned, half-laughed as her mouth filled with cum. She swallowed, and swallowed again.

"Cum," Mike told her.

Chrissy's eyelids fluttered in ecstasy, her shoulders trembling. Mike grunted and thrust, using Chrissy's mouth as a cocksleeve as he kept firing spurt after spurt onto her willing tongue. Finally spent, he collapsed back on the sofa, chest heaving. Chrissy lurched forward, not letting his cock out of her mouth, keeping it there as she finished her own orgasm. After a few moments she let his wet dick flop out of her mouth, still hard onto his stomach. Mike wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his robe.

"You," he said with genuine admiration, "take cocksucking to an art form."

Chrissy shot a sly look toward the camera. "Thank you very much," she replied proudly. Mike stopped her when she went to get up.

"Hold on."

"What's wrong?"

"You don't get off those knees until you make us cum again."

"Us?" Chrissy asked.

That was Tim's cue. He logged out of the cameras, turned off the monitors, and gathered his things. He did so slowly and meticulously, hoping that the process would kill his erection for the walk home. It didn't, so he tucked it into his belt and ten minutes later he walked into their penthouse happy to get out of his slacks. Mike still sat on the sofa, Chrissy on her knees between his legs, softly sucking his cock. Chrissy must have heard the door shut for she wiggling her bum at him.

"Hey man," Mike greeted him.

"Hey. Hey Hun."

"Hmm hmmnee," Chrissy said enthusiastically with a mouth full of cock.

Tim walked into the living room, giving himself a good long look at Chrissy's ass. Despite dumping a balls worth of cum into her mouth not fifteen minutes ago Mike was hard and enjoying himself, watching Chrissy work his cock through half-lidded eyes. Tim made no comment, though his heart was beating double-time, knowing that so much of the eroticism of this was how casual it all was. He left them to take a shower, returning naked a little while later. He had only just started to soften when he rejoined them, and was hard again instantly as he fetched a pair of beers and sat down on the sofa beside Mike.

"Thanks, man," Mike said, taking one of the offered drinks. "Did the cameras work out?"

"So damn well," Tim laughed. He showed Mike the screenshot of Chrissy's ass to the camera, head lowered in Mike's lap.

"Super hot," Mike said.

Chrissy popped her mouth off Mike's cock. "I want to see!" Tim showed her and she bit her bottom lip in embarrassment. "My butt is so big!" she objected.

"Your butt is perfect," Tim replied. Mike grunted in agreement.

"Aww, thanks guys!" Chrissy giggled and wiped spit from her chin. "I need a break. I want to watch you two jerk off." She didn't wait for an answer, settling back on her knees, spreading them slightly, rubbing herself

Tim settled back, stroking himself, feeling suddenly self-conscious to be an object of attention. He'd always considered himself pretty well-endowed at a good six and a half inches and decently thick, but sitting here beside Mike, with their legs touching, cocks on display, felt like comparing himself to Adonis. That thing of his was a work of art. No wonder Chrissy loved it so much. He was mesmerized by it, watching Mike stroke up and down.

Chrissy watched them both keenly. She licked her lips. "You should jerk Mike off."

Tim's heart skipped a beat. "Seriously?" Tim blinked at Chrissy, then glanced over at Mike, barely able to think through the sudden rushing in his ears.

Mike smirked. "I'm fine with it if you are." His angled himself slightly toward Tim, as if in invitation.

Tentatively, Tim reached out and wrapped his fingers around Mike's shaft. He'd spent his whole life playing with his own cock but that was second nature and this... was another guy's dick. It was thicker than Tim's, and longer. It felt full in his hand, a goddamn summer sausage with a hefty weight to it. It was slick with his wife's saliva, pulsing and warm. Precum beaded at the tip, and Tim instinctively used his thumb to wipe the fluid around the tip.

He stroked himself with his left and Mike with his right, getting a feel for the rhythm of it. Mike's eyes were closed, but Chrissy watched the display with an intensity that turned Tim on like nothing else. His own cock couldn't get harder. He wasn't gonna last too much longer at this rate, but to his surprise it was Mike who broke first.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Mike said suddenly. "Do you want to watch?"

Tim never stopped stroking himself as he took Mike up on the invitation, getting down on his knees beside his wife. Chrissy smiled sidelong at him, biting her lip. She was sucking their roommate's cock like a needy cumslut and yet she still seemed shy. It was the cutest thing in the world. Tim's eyes, however, were drawn to the main attraction. Mark stroked that thick cock of his right over Chrissy's face. He had a casual grip and a slow way about him, taking his time to finish.

"Kiss," he told them.

Tim leaned forward to kiss his wife, first with a chaste peck, and then more aggressively, their lips mashing in passion. Tim could taste Mike's precum on her tongue, and he was very aware that Mike hadn't stepped back to give them space. His cock wavered mere inches from Tim's face, swollen and weighty, the slit glistening and winking at him.

"You two are adorable together," Mike said.

Tim and Chrissy giggled into each others mouths. She turned her head suddenly, wetting Mike's cockhead with her lips mere inches from Tim's face. He imagined leaning forward, planting a kiss on the thick trunk. The idea was at once hot and taboo. Sure, he'd fantasized about sucking a cock before. He'd never actually do it!

"Fuck me," Chrissy said breathlessly.

Tim moved around behind her, using one finger to press on her butt plug and eliciting a little squeal. He pushed her forward, lined himself up with her wet snatch, and pushed in easily. She let out a moan, pressing herself back against his chest and sinking onto him until he was buried inside her. He rocked back and forth, fucking her slowly, knowing if he picked up the pace he was going to blow his load. He leaned forward, pressing his cheek against hers from behind, watching her slobber all over Mike's knob. Tim kissed her on the neck, and the cheek. She shuddered and came, tightening on his dick. He froze in place, every muscle clenched to keep from cumming.

Mike's breathing grew heavier. "Open your mouth," he told Chrissy.

Chrissy did as instructed, flattening her tongue eagerly. Mike's whole body tensed. His cockhead swelled and spat, covering Chrissy's tongue with a pool of thick cum. Tim watched, transfixed, so close he was breathing on Mike's dick. A rope shot across Chrissy's cheek and nose, leaving a pearly white string. Another on her tongue, then across her lips. Tim felt a splash on his own lip. Chrissy laughed happily, rocked by another, smaller orgasm, and remained in place as Mike milked the rest of himself into her open mouth.

"Show me," Tim instructed.

"Ahhhh," Chrissy replied, turning her face toward him. The pool of cum rolled around her tongue. She was a beautiful, erotic tableau, with ropes of cum crisscrossing her face and dangling from her lips.

Tammen1
Tammen1
42 Followers
12