Tim, Chrissy, and Their Friend Mike Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show Mike," Tim told her.

She did, and their roommate let out a gasping laugh. "Wow."

It was all too much for Tim. He felt himself go over the point of no return, his balls tightening. "I'm there," he whispered into Chrissy's ear. To his surprise she turned and pressed her lips to his, open-mouthed, sharing Mike's load and smearing it between their faces. Tim grabbed her tits to steady himself, firing his own jizz deep into his wife. She came again, rocking back against him tight and trembling. Tim gasped, his mouth filled with the slick, salty taste of Mike's cum. It was on his lips and his cheeks. His face was hot, his chest tight. He was still cumming--tiny little aftershocks that his wife milked from him with her tight pussy.

The room was silent but for the sound of three people breathing heavily. Tim looked at his wife, looked up at Mike, and then let out a shaky laugh. They laughed with him.

This, he realized, was not the last time they'd do this.

12