Tim Gets into Trouble Pt. 04

Story Info
Tim's ordeal ends with a bang.
3.9k words
4.05
5.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: This story contains forced, non-consensual male homosexual intercourse, as well as drug use. If such material upsets you, please skip this one.

Tim had been left to sleep on the garage floor, with only a quilted blanket as cushioning. Every part of him ached. He awoke when Wilson nudged him with his bare foot. "Wake up, sleepy head!" he sneered.

Tim realized that the officer was standing over him, completely naked. He was treated to the sight of Wilson's junk from below. The officer's limp cock rested on his pendulous balls, and the boy had a clear view of his hairy, humid taint. His funky scent had only gotten more intense since their initial encounter.

As far as he could tell, Wilson was in the garage alone. The officer pulled up the beat up chair, sat down, and unlocked Tim's handcuffs.

Wilson put his left foot on Tim's face. "Lick my toes, boy" he commanded. Needless to say, the officer's feet were not pedicure fresh, not by a long shot. Thick calluses covered the bottom of his foot. Tim dutifully licked each toe and the ball of the foot. The taste was awful.

"Suck on my big toe," Wilson barked. Tim endured the salty taste of the digit, and the scraping of the man's toenail on the roof of his mouth.

"Now, lick between my toes, boy!" Wilson yelled. Tim tried, but the accumulation of dead skin and god-knows-what between the officer's toes made him retch.

"Jackson ain't got no problem with my feet," Wilson said, disappointed. Tim feared that the bellicose policeman was going to kick him, or worse. Instead, he looked at the boy with a mixture of pity and contempt.

Wilson apparently gave up on having the boy lick his feet. "Do you like to wrestle, Timmy?"

Tim, still recovering from his retching fit, could only shake his head.

"Well, too bad," the cop said, quickly grabbing Tim and putting him in a half-nelson. The boy felt the officer's sweaty hairy body against his shoulders, and a throbbing dick against his crack. Tim had neither the technique nor the energy to resist, and before he knew it, he was pinned on the floor with Wilson's cock about to enter his asshole yet again.

The officer fucked Tim without mercy. No lube, no preparation, just dry, fast penetration. It burned. The boy wanted to scream, but he knew no one would hear him, and he might get slapped. The only relief was that Wilson was quick, shooting a load into Tim in less than ninety seconds. With a grunt, he put the handcuffs back on Tim. Cum dripping from his softening cock, the man strode out of the garage and back into the main house.

Tim was again left helpless on the garage floor. He wished he could get to the little sink in The Hole so he could get the taste of Wilson's feet out of his mouth.

Tim didn't know how long he had dozed when Jackson and Wilson reentered the garage, naked and erect. Tim was surprised to see that several other men entered with the two cops, all wearing jockstraps and nothing else.

Jackson pulled Tim to his feet, removed the cuffs, and led him over to the sling. All seven men were clearly flying high. After strapping Tim's arms and legs in the restraints, Jackson called out to the others, "Gather round, guys! This boy has a nice tight hole."

"Well, he did," Wilson said with a cruel laugh, "until we DPd him! Twice!"

The other men laughed. Splayed on his back, Tim had a chance to look at the five newcomers now that they surrounded the sling.

One was a pale white guy, average height, with short blond hair and a sizable belly that hung over his jockstrap. Every part of him was covered with a modest dusting of reddish-blond hair.

Another was a tall black man, almost as lanky as Tim, with a full beard, shaved head, a patch of hair in the middle of his chest, and a dense treasure trail leading from his navel into his jockstrap. The bulge suggested that he was well-hung.

Third was an olive-skinned man of average height, dark hair with a matching goatee. He had a good build, you might call it a swimmer's body, with a hairy chest, arms and legs. Not as hairy as Wilson, but hairier than most men Tim had seen.

Next was a short Latino man, well-built, with short hair and a bushy moustache, modestly hairy body, and a huge bulge in his jockstrap.

Finally, there was another well-built white guy, taller than the other four, buzz cut, stubbly face, average body hair.

Tim had the feeling that each and every one of them would be fucking him, possibly more than once.

Jackson led off the proceedings by lubing up his big uncut black cock and easing it into Tim's well-worn anus. He hit Tim's prostate on the first stroke, causing the boy to gasp and precum to ooze from the tip of his cock. The other men watched closely, some stroking their dicks through the mesh of their jockstraps.

Jackson fucked Tim, taking deep, regular strokes, his loose balls banging on the sling with each one. With the others cheering him on, Jackson reached orgasm within a few minutes, dumping yet another load into Tim's rectum. He pulled out and stepped aside, his cock softening and dripping cum onto the floor.

Wilson took his turn next. He stuck two fingers into the boy's gaping hole, pulling out some of Jackson's fresh cum. He put the fingers in his mouth and licked them clean, raising his eyebrows at Tim. Then he slid his cock into him, with a little more care than he had shown earlier in the day. Steady, regular strokes, no bone-rattling impacts, just a nice straightforward fuck.

Tim felt he could get used to this. Seeing the hairy brute completely dominate him made him tingle. His cock was hard and throbbing. He found Wilson's extensive body hair appealing, and even had come to like his intense body odor. Soon, Wilson's face twisted into a grimace and with a loud shout, he came, pumping another load into the boy.

Wilson pulled out, and yet more jizz flowed from Tim's battered hole. The cop moved to the side of the sling and high-fived Jackson.

"Your turn, Thompson," Wilson said, apparently assuming the role of assignment clerk for the rest of the men. The chubby white guy dropped his jockstrap, revealing a short but very thick cock with a flared head. He stood between Tim's raised legs and availed himself of the oozing cum and leftover lube to ease his dick into Tim. Because of his belly, Thompson couldn't seem to reach Tim's prostate, but his girth made the boy feel full. Thompson's belly banged against Tim's balls. He fucked hard, and his fuzzy body was covered with sweat before long. Thompson made no vocalizations and did not look Tim in the eye. Without warning, Thompson came, silently depositing his load into Tim's guts.

"Good work, Officer Thompson," Wilson said, as the chubby officer pulled his cock out of Tim. The boy was beginning to get the impression that all of the newcomers were police officer colleagues of his captors.

"You're next, Sergeant Lane," Wilson said, and the tall white guy stepped forward. He got on his knees and proceeded to eat Tim's gaping ass, lapping up the cum that flowed freely. Tim delighted in the soothing warmth of Lane's tongue, though his rough stubble was less than comfortable on the sensitive skin between his legs.

Lane stood and removed his jockstrap. His cock was long, not as long as Jackson's, but longer than most. He shaved his pubic area bare, which supposedly made his dick look bigger, but contrasting with his otherwise normally hairy body, it was a bit odd-looking to Tim's eye.

Lane was as gentle and thoughtful in fucking Tim as he had been in rimming him. He used plenty of lube on his cock and on Tim's hole, allowing for very easy entry. He looked Tim directly in the eye as he proceeded to plunge his dick fully into Tim's rectum. He took care to aim for Tim's prostate, and noted when the boy's eyes widened.

"You like that?" Lane asked Tim, who could only nod.

Lane paused every few minutes to avoid a quick orgasm, and even took Tim's cock in his hand and stroked him while he fucked the boy's ass.

"Ah, you're a grower, aren't you, young man?" Lane said.

When it was apparent that Tim was about to shoot, Lane banged his cock against Tim's prostate, while still stroking his cock, giving him the most satisfying orgasm he'd had in a long time, possibly ever. The other men, including Jackson and Wilson, cheered when Tim came.

As he lay in the sling, twitching, he felt Lane's cock swell, and a huge load filled his rectum. Lane remained inside Tim as his dick softened, reaching over to scoop the boy's cum onto his fingers and putting it in his mouth. Then he leaned forward and kissed Tim, feeding him his own cum.

Lane's cock slipped out of Tim's ass, followed by a trickle of cum.

"Thank you, Sergeant Lane!" Wilson said with the voice of a carnival barker. "Officer Sanchez, you're up!"

The Latino man stepped forward, stripping off his jockstrap as he did so. His large brown uncut cock jumped to attention. His thick pubic hair glistened as if it were treated with hot oil. His balls hung well below his body. He approached Tim's hole, choosing to finger-fuck the boy before sticking his cock inside. Sanchez' rough fingers eagerly found Tim's exhausted prostate, leading to another flow of precum from the boy, despite having just dumped a load moments earlier.

Satisfied that Tim was ready, Sanchez plunged his uncut dick into the boy's ass without mercy. Tim grimaced at the suddenness of it, but very soon relaxed into the very long, very deep strokes that the officer administered to him. Tim couldn't help but let out a yelp each time Sanchez was balls deep inside him. He focused his attention on the cop's bushy moustache, wishing he could touch it, longing to feel it against his own bare upper lip.

Sanchez' orgasm was quick in coming. Arching his back, he plunged as deep as possible into Tim, depositing an amazing amount of semen inside. He pulled out abruptly, causing Tim to whimper and a steady stream of cum to flow out of his hole.

"Good job, Sanchez!" Wilson announced. "Detective Brown, come on down!"

The black officer confidently pulled his jockstrap down, revealing what was known to be a eight-and-a-half inch cut monster. He was only semi-erect at this point, and Tim could see the veins pulsing along the top. The head was pink against his dark skin, with a dab of precum on the tip.

"You're gonna suck me first," he said, walking to the side of the sling and flopping his dick on Tim's shoulder. The boy eagerly turned to face the detective, inhaling the distinctive aroma of his cock. He opened his mouth, and Brown wasted no time pushing forward with authority. Tim felt the big dick assault his throat, but managed to avoid gagging, instead relaxing as Jackson had taught him earlier.

Brown was impressed with Tim's oral talents, and came close to opting to finish in the boy's throat rather than his ass. But in the end, the siren call of a moist, well-fucked hole beckoned, and the officer penetrated Tim's ass without much thought, eyes closed, mouth open, making slight groaning vocalizations.

Brown fucked Tim without much finesse. With a cock as big as his, he never needed to develop technique. Women--and men--were so impressed with his endowment that they would do anything to get it into their hands, mouths, pussies, or asses.

Brown's orgasm was as perfunctory as his fucking. He left a large quantity of semen inside Tim before withdrawing and walking away.

"Okay, rookie, you're batting cleanup here," Wilson said, pointing at the olive-skinned man.

"C'mon DiNapoli," one of the other cops said. A little sheepishly, the young officer stepped out of his jockstrap, revealing a soft, nicely sized, uncut penis. Following Brown's lead, he started by moving to the side of the sling. Instead of face-fucking the boy, he leaned over and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. This clearly was a turn-on for DiNapoli, as his dick swelled and stiffened, quickly reaching its fully erect length of seven-and-a-quarter inches. Tim turned his head so that he could see and taste the young officer's impressive manhood. He only got to run his tongue under DiNapoli's foreskin for a second before the officer pulled back with a shudder. Clearly, the head of his dick was very sensitive.

DiNapoli moved to the bottom of the sling, knelt, and buried his goateed face in Tim's wrecked ass. He probed the boy's hole with his nose and his tongue, rubbed his facial hair against the gaping anus, causing Tim to start moaning. The officer got his pursed lips well into Tim's ass, and the boy groaned in response. As with Lane, the boy welcomed the soothing ministrations of DiNapoli's tongue and lips.

DiNapoli stood, goatee smeared with the cum of six of his colleagues. He teased Tim's hole with the half-sheathed head of his cock before gently pushing into the exhausted boy. Much like Lane, the young officer was a gentle, patient, and kind lover, locking eyes with Tim, winking occasionally, and groaning in pleasure as his foreskin moved back and forth over the moist, sensitive head of his dick. Tim was erect again, and DiNapoli slowly stroked the boy's dick while gliding his own in and out of the boy's ass.

Tim stared at DiNapoli's beautiful manly body. He memorized his facial features, realizing that he'd want to remember this particular experience forever. The boy was transfixed by the masculine beauty of the fit young policeman. It was as if a circuit blew in Tim's brain, and he realized that he wanted to be with men like this stallion again and again and again.

The officer's breath started to quicken, sweat broke out on his brow and his chest, and with a deafening groan, he came, leaving seven shots of cum deep inside Tim. The sight of DiNapoli's face as he came was the trigger Tim needed to cum again, this time hands free. He came so forcefully that most of his load landed on his face.

DiNapoli slowly withdrew his cock, leaned over and licked Tim's cum off his face, and kissed him again. He tenderly stroked the boy's face before turning and returning to the other officers, some of whom were jacking off watching their colleague fucking the helpless young captive. The rookie got a round of congratulatory back and butt slaps from the others. He smiled broadly, but seemed a bit embarrassed.

Apparently, Tim was just the warm-up for a full-blown orgy amongst the rest. Exhausted after seven fucks in less than an hour, he lay motionless in the sling as the off-duty cops smoked more meth and started sucking and fucking each other.

DiNapoli and Lane sixty-nined before the young rookie gave his very hairy ass to the older detective. The missionary-style fucking was more like lovemaking, with lots of kissing and touching as it went on. DiNapoli soaked his hairy chest when he came, while Lane filled the rookie's hole with his load.

Jackson and Brown were comparing cock sizes. Apparently, Brown won and Jackson bent over to receive a harsh fucking from the detective, doggy style.

Sanchez stood off to the side, stroking his cock slowly while watching the scene unfold. Eventually, he moved to where Brown was fucking Jackson, bent over, and stuck his ass in Jackson's face. Jackson obliged by rimming Sanchez' ass while Brown just kept on fucking without interruption. Ultimately, Brown pulled out and shot his load on Jackson's back. Within moments, Jackson stood and ejaculated onto Sanchez' soaked asshole.

Wilson lit a cigar and slowly stroked his cock while Thompson hungrily licked his feet, not hesitating to tongue the funk from between the other man's toes. Both were jacking their cocks throughout the process. Eventually, Wilson came, splattering Thompson's face and chest with his load. Thompson shot his load on his big belly.

Tim was in a daze as the tableau shifted over the ensuing hour.

Jackson and Brown flipped, with Jackson showing no mercy in fucking Brown senseless. Brown shot a massive load on the garage floor while Jackson did the same inside Brown's guts.

DiNapoli and Lane spit-roasted and then double-penetrated Thompson until they reached simultaneous orgasms. The chubby officer stood while the other two made out. The combined streams of cum leaked down Thompson's legs.

Wilson pinned Sanchez in a wrestling move, and clearly delighted in driving his cock deeply into the other cop. Sanchez yelped with each stroke until his wrecked hole was filled with the other officer's cum.

The scene shifted again.

DiNapoli was fucking Jackson, who clearly was in hog heaven. The rookie showed no restraint in his rapid-fire penetration of Jackson's tight hole, who yelled for him to go faster and harder while stroking his uncut dick. DiNapoli groaned loudly as he came, triggering Jackson's own intense climax.

Lane bent over and took Sanchez' big uncut dick like a champ while Brown fucked his face. Then the spit-roasters switched places until all three came simultaneously.

Wilson had Thompson pinned to the floor, nearly suffocating the chubby officer with his hairy, sweaty ass. Wilson stroked his own cock while yelling for Thompson to "dig deeper, pig!" Abruptly, Wilson moved and shoved his dick into Thompson's mouth, feeding him a load of cum, which he hungrily lapped up.

The whole scene ended with Thompson lying on the floor, jacking his dick as the other six cops urinated in his mouth, in his hair, all over his body. The pooled urine flowed slowly to the drain in the middle of the garage floor, and eventually Thompson's load mingled with it.

One by one, the sweaty, cum-and-urine covered men left the garage, showered in the nearby bathroom, and put their clothes on in the house's living room, where they sat drinking beer. Jackson remained with Tim, who was completely exhausted.

"Now you know what off-duty cops get up to," the big black officer said.

"I never imagined that it would be like this, Sir," Tim said, weakly.

"We do it at least once a month to let off steam," Jackson replied. "It's good for morale and squad cohesion," he chuckled.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Lane and DiNapoli get together long term," he added. "I get a definite gay vibe from each of them, and they seem to be really into each other."

Tim was amazed at the thought of two out gay cops. He couldn't imagine such a thing, despite everything he'd seen and experienced over the past three days, particularly the past three hours.

"It'd be nice to have another out couple in the ranks," Jackson continued, simply. It dawned on Tim that Wilson and Jackson were partners in life as well as on the job. Now lots of things made sense.

Ignoring the quizzical look on the boy's face, Jackson continued, "Thompson is a pig. I swear I'm going to fist fuck him one of these days." Tim looked startled. Sensing the question behind the boy's expression, Jackson held up his massive hand. "See this?" He pulled his fingers together like a cone, thumb folded into his palm. "With enough lube and persuasion, I can get the entire thing into a guy's ass. The culmination is when I make a fist inside him." Jackson demonstrated, revealing a massive knot of flesh and bones at the end of his arm.

Tim gulped. Remembering how full he felt during the two times he was double-penetrated, he strained to understand how anyone could handle such a thing.

"Sanchez is a complete horn-dog, even though he's married," Jackson continued. "So is Brown, who's divorced, like, three times. Those guys will fuck anything that stands still long enough," he chuckled. "I know they like to double-team women, one in the pussy and one in the ass. That's a hell of a lot of dick to take!"

Tim couldn't say anything. He had lost track of how many times he had been fucked, or how many orgasms he'd had. He didn't even know how many hours or days or weeks had passed. All he knew was that he was completely drained and wanted to clean up and go home.

12