Tim Gets into Trouble Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last of the crew finished in the shower, Jackson led Tim into the small bathroom. He stepped into the shower and helped Tim join him, as the boy was a bit unsteady.

Under the hot water, Jackson wrapped his massive arms around Tim's frail body. For the first time, the boy felt safe, even comfortable. Jackson gently washed every inch of Tim's body, lavishing him with care and attention. Tim watched as the huge black man washed his own body, the white lather contrasting with his brown skin. Tim paid particular attention to the way that Jackson attended to his massive penis, pulling back his foreskin. He got a little aroused as Jackson continued soaping up his masculine balls and thoroughly scrubbed his ass.

Jackson got out of the shower first, once again helping Tim. He wrapped a large thirsty towel around the boy as he dried himself off. As they finished, Jackson once again wrapped his arms around Tim and held him close. Tim was now completely relaxed.

Jackson led Tim into the main part of the house. Wilson and the five other cops were sitting in the living room, drinking beer and eating pizza.

Wilson tossed Tim his worn jeans and a brand new t-shirt. It bore the police department's logo, above the phrase, "Support your local police officer!"

Tim got dressed for the first time in three days. The shower, and especially Jackson's nurturing behavior, wiped away all of the fear and tension he had felt during the weekend.

Tim grabbed some pizza, and ate ravenously. He even downed a couple of beers, and sat amongst the men who had fucked him just a few hours earlier.

"So, Timmy boy, did you learn your lesson?" Wilson asked, laughing.

"No, Sir," Tim replied. "Maybe I'll need a refresher!" Everyone laughed.

"I know where you live, boy!" Wilson said, teasingly.

"And that's where I'm going to take him, right now!" Jackson replied.

All seven police officers stood and gave Tim hugs, thanking him for being their plaything for the afternoon. Lane and DiNapoli kissed him. Even Wilson called him by his grown-up name and didn't bust his balls, for the first time all weekend. He seemed to genuinely like the kid.

"Let's go, boy," Jackson said, grabbing the car keys. Tim followed him out the front door.

He was surprised to find that he was in the middle of a typical semi-suburban neighborhood, where houses were no more than 30 feet apart. SUVs filled the driveways, basketball hoops hung over garage doors. It was pretty much like the neighborhood where Tim grew up. So much for being a quarter-mile away from the nearest house, occupied by two hard-of-hearing senior citizens.

A while later, Jackson pulled up in front of Tim's apartment building. The boy opened his car door.

"Can I visit again?" Tim asked, surprising himself.

"Sure," Jackson replied. "We know where to find you." He leaned over and kissed the boy on the lips. Tim got out of the car, and Jackson drove off into the night.

12