Tim in College Ch. 01 - Just Friends

Story Info
Tim helps out a sexy friend in a long distance relationship.
14.1k words
4.86
16.3k
33

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hello, all! Tim has returned and started a new chapter at college, and so this is the first of his adventures therein. I'm trying something a bit different this time, focusing each chapter on experiences with a specific girl, rather than just a straight, linear story, so as the chapters proceed, there might be some jumping around in time. I'm going to try and make it as new reader friendly as possible, but it's going to be tough, as there's a lot of stuff from his past that plays into his present/future. No idea if it's going to work, but we'll see! Thanks for checking it out, and enjoy!**

1 - Just Friends

"No, no, that's fine, mom, I've got that one," I quickly spit out, making my way to the car to get the last bag in the back seat, one that I needed to make sure was touched by my hands only. Inside it was what I believed would be my most important provisions that first semester in college, provisions I'd rather my step mom Kelly not accidentally see: a very big box of condoms.

I had lost my virginity only a handful of months ago, toward the end of my senior year of high school, but ever since then my life had been a rollercoaster ride of sexual experiences. In that time I had gotten a taste of college life, helping my step sister Alex move back in for the coming semester, and I knew that if there was one thing that was true about the many college cliches, it was that sex was constantly in the air. Spurred on by my newfound sexual confidence, I was determined and excited to be prepared to take advantage of this new, horny environment every chance I got.

"I think that's it," my step mom Kelly said, putting the finishing touches on my bed--she had taken the initiative to make it while I was getting the last bag. It was her final motherly act before sending me off into the new world.

"Yeah, I think that's it," I said with a smile. There was a momentary silence between us, a silence filled with so many things unsaid. Kelly had been my only parent ever since my father died, and even though I wasn't her biological son, she was definitely my mother, and I loved her. I saw her eyes begin to well up with tears, and she pulled me in tight for a long, sniffly hug.

"You're gonna do great," she said, wiping her eyes.

"Tim, you never told me you had a sister!" A voice said from behind us. Both turning, we were met by my roommate, Ronnie. Ronnie was a cool black dude, i.e. the total opposite of me. I had only spent a few moments with him when I first arrived, but despite our differences, we hit it off, and I was psyched to have him as my roommate.

"Very funny, Ronnie," I chuckled, "this is my mom, Kelly, and she was just about to leave."

"That's too bad, that means she's gonna miss the party tonight!" He said back with mock disappointment. Ronnie was a transfer student, stuck in the freshman dorm despite really being a sophomore, so he already had social connections at school. This included having a direct line to where the parties were going to be. I was looking forward to having his connected, extroverted nature be a big boost to my social life.

"A party already, huh?" Kelly joked back, "you know what, maybe I WILL stay!"

"Well I would be more than happy to be your guide for the evening, if you did, Mrs. Miller," Ronnie winked, making my step mom giggle.

"Ok, ok, that's enough," I said, feeling my face start to get hot.

We all chatted for another brief moment, and then after a few words of motherly wisdom, and a request that I call often, Kelly was gone.

The door clicked shut, and I was officially on my own.

"Man, your mom is pretty foxy," Ronnie said, teasing me again.

"Haha, SHUT UP!" I laughed, throwing a pillow at him.

"Yo, let's go get some food, huh?"

"Yeah, sounds good."

"You can tell me what kind of guys she's into on the way."

"RONNIE!"

****

The university was large, almost like its own city. That meant that there were a number of welcome functions for all the new students in a number of the larger buildings all across campus, featuring a fully catered buffet, so we decided to check the nearest one out. There was no way to possibly get all the new students into a single building, but it was a good opportunity to get a look at some of our fellow classmates nonetheless.

Standing in line for food, the two of us scanned the room, looking out at the throng of students before us. Coming from a fairly small town, I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of beautiful women in the room with us. The food wasn't the only buffet in front of us, and I felt a twinge of excitement in my pants at the possibilities.

Ronnie and I were waved over to a nearby table by Luke and Andy, the two guys next door with whom we shared an adjoining bathroom. We got to know them a bit, and found them to be nice guys and easy to get along with, a huge plus for freshman dorm neighbors.

That was all well and good, but I had other things on my mind. Female things. The eighteen year old guy that I was, being surrounded by so many women with so little adult supervision made me wildly horny, and I was desperate to remedy that situation. Looking out at the crowd, my eyes fell on one girl in particular. She was petite, with a big smile that struck me immediately. She was much more slight than the girls in my past, all generally taller girls with more curves, but she was striking nonetheless. She was the epitome of the girl next door, something that was absolutely my type. Flowing brunette hair, tight jeans wrapped around thin legs, she--

"Hi, I'm Melody!"

I was shaken out of my ogling by a hand thrust in front of my face. Taken off guard for a moment, I looked up at its owner, and was greeted by another big smile--a big smile on a big girl. She looked about as tall as me, which would put her at 5'11", and it was clear immediately that everything about her personality was as big as the rest of her. Her clothing wasn't revealing at all, but I could tell through her sweater and floor-length skirt that she cut quite a figure, plump through the top, and comfortably thick through the bottom. Straight, dirty blonde hair framed a pleasant face with an upturned nose, and crisp, blue eyes stared a bright hole right through me.

"I'm Melody," she said again, "what's your name?"

"Tim. Hi," I said, slightly off kilter. There was an aspect of her smile that was very intense, and a little off putting. Or maybe it was just the suddenness of her intrusion that caught me off guard. But still, I was definitely looking to make some new friends, as was she.

"Nice to meet you, Tim--you mind if I join you?" She said, sitting down between me and Ronnie before she even finished the question.

"There's always room for a beautiful woman at our table," Ronnie said with a smile.

"Well at least there's one polite person at this table," Melody said, smiling back. She struck up a conversation with Ronnie (or I should probably say Ronnie struck up a conversation with her), and Andy and Luke seemed to hit it off with her in no time as well. Soon we found out Melody was originally from Chicago, was a life sciences major, and lived in our dorm on the same floor. I didn't catch much more than that though, as I was busy looking through the crowd for that petite brunette that caught my eye.

No luck. I had lost her after Melody's distraction.

"So are you coming to the party at Kappa house tonight?" Ronnie asked Melody, sipping on his drink.

"Well I don't know, I've got plans tonight..." she said with a flirty flair

"Cancel them! You wanna have a good time, don't you?"

"Now Ronnie," She said with a smirk and a twinkle, "you think it's that easy to make me come?"

The double entendre perked all our ears up, even mine. This girl was a firecracker.

"Well I don't know...but if you drop by the party, I'd love to find out what it takes!" He said with his own smooth smile.

There was a tense silence as the two tested each other's nerve, and then they both burst out laughing at the same time.

"You're a handful, Ronnie, I better watch out for you!"

"Right back at you, Melody," he laughed. "So, will we see you tonight?"

"I'm not sure," She said, looking directly at me, "if not tonight...definitely soon."

With that we dispersed, with Ronnie and I heading back to the dorm to finish setting up.

"Well that was something," I said, as we made our way through the quad.

"Yeah, that girl is fun. She's a lot though. You better watch out."

"Huh?" I said with complete ignorance, "what do you mean?"

"I mean that girl is into you."

"That's ridiculous," I said with a laugh, "I mean, you were the one she was saying all that stuff about cumming to."

"I know, I know," he mused, "but that was all just playing around. Her focus was you. Trust me."

"You're nuts, man, for real," I said, brushing it off. Melody definitely was not my type, and I didn't want more distractions.

"I'm just telling you what I saw," he said again, "That's a girl who gets what she wants. And my man, I think she wants YOU."

****

Getting ready for the party that night, Ronnie and I got to know Luke and Andy a bit more. Andy had no hesitation in telling us he was out and proud, and Luke had a girlfriend back home that he missed quite a bit. The other three of us shared a look when he talked about her though, all kind of realizing that relationship probably wasn't going to last. Ronnie was unattached, but was happy to regale us with the measurements and specifics of the last girl he had been with. And I, well, I was unattached too, but I wasn't sure I was ready to tell these guys about the summer of fun that had just so recently ended for me.

The party itself was in full swing by the time we got there. We made our way past a throng of students enjoying the night air, some talking, some smoking, some making out, all drinking, and worked our way into the frat house.

I had never been in a frat house before, and I have to say this one did live up to my expectations. A big, old Victorian structure, it was a labyrinth of floors and doors, with crepe paper and colored lights hanging from the molded accents of a bygone age. The music was loud and the chatter was louder. Intermittent cheering could be heard from an adjoining room where beer pong was being played, and I momentarily thought back to my time at Alex's college a few weeks ago, to the epic beer pong run I went on with her friend Meera.

I thought back to the end of that night. To my cock nestled between Meera's big, brown breasts. To those euphoric pulses and spasms she pulled out of me with her lips as I came in her mouth.

Ah, college...

I was excited to be back, to expand on that first experience, and this party seemed to be the perfect place to start down that exciting, hedonistic road.

"Well look who it is!" I heard before I saw her. Turning, I saw Melody, a big smile on her face. She had definitely dressed for the occasion, her make up done to a T with alluring black liner around her big eyes, and a tight blouse with a wide, plunging neckline that showed off the ample cleavage held high and tight by a great bra. Hands on her hips, she bent forward slightly, making sure I got a good look at her fleshy display. The dreamy look she had told me she had already been drinking. Ronnie and the others greeted her, and I was polite enough, but I had other things on my mind. The five of us chatted for a bit, but I was determined not to be pinned down, especially if what Ronnie suspected about Melody's intentions were true, so I excused myself to go find a drink for myself.

I scanned the party, looking for no one in particular, but also hoping to see the girl from earlier. The petite girl with the flowing brown hair and the striking smile.

"The beer's over here, Tim-tam" I heard Melody say, grabbing me by the wrist. Blech, a nickname. She wasn't helping her case. She dragged me to one of the kegs and handed me a cup. I thanked her, to which she responded "I'd love for you to fill me up when you're done." Normally I would have thought nothing of the request, but given her clear penchant for dirty double entendre she displayed earlier, I couldn't help assume the same.

I ignored it.

Luke and Andy made their way over and I poured them beers too. Handing her beer back to her, I thanked her and began to move away when she called after me again.

"Hey, I'm looking for a beer pong partner--you want in?"

"No thanks, not really my game," I lied. I was beginning to think Ronnie might be right.

"I love beer pong--I'll team with you!" Luke said enthusiastically.

I looked at Melody, who had no choice but to accept his offer. Her smile was begrudging, but when she saw me watching she dialed it up, making a big show of how the two of them were going to wipe the floor with the rest of the party. Walking off toward the table, she gave Luke's ass a strong goosing, and I watched him jolt and then giggle nervously. I smiled--he seemed to realize he might be in over his head with this one.

They turned out to be a good team, and I watched the first couple games they played. Melody was putting on a show, celebrating with big bounces and jiggles at every ball they sank, sending ripples and bobs through the exposed tops of her globes. I played it as cool as possible, but I could tell by the way she kept sneaking looks at me, the show was for my benefit more than anyone else's. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the display, but despite my eyes being on Melody's cleavage, my mind was elsewhere.

It was then that I saw her, struggling to pump her cup full of beer--it was the petite brunette from earlier. I knew this was my chance, so I downed what was left of my drink and made a b-line to the row of kegs. I didn't look back as I moved, but I could feel Melody's eyes on me as I left the room.

"Need a hand with that?" I offered, sidling up to the fussy keg.

"Oh my gosh, yes please!" she replied in a bright tone with smooth, southern twang. "I'm gettin' nothin' but foam!"

"Here, let me," I said, and worked the tap off the top of the keg, and into the brand new one beside it. "It's all tapped out, we just gotta open up a new one!" I said with the warmest smile I could muster, before filling her cup with brand new beer.

"My hero!" she smiled back, her hazel eyes hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"I'm Tim," I said, holding out my hand.

"Anne-Marie" she said, shaking it.

From there we struck up a casual conversation and seemed to hit it off right away, despite shouting over the volume of the party. I managed to make her laugh, which was key, as making a beautiful woman laugh makes you immediately feel like a Greek god, and as we each neared the end of our drinks, we reached an inflection point. This could go either way. It could be the end of the conversation, or maybe the beginning of something more. I held my breath as I finished the final gulp, when those magical words came across my ears:

"Hey...it's pretty loud in here. You wanna grab some more drinks and go somewhere quieter to talk?"

"Yeah," I said, beaming from ear to ear, "sounds great."

She matched my smile, and I followed her back to the kegs, before she took my hand and led me toward a back stairway off the kitchen. I took one look back, and saw Melody and Luke still running the table at beer pong. Luke was focused on his next shot. Melody was focused on me.

I paid it no mind, and followed Anne-Marie up the stairs.

After a few failed attempts on the second floor, we found ourselves up even further, and settled on a couch in the half-finished attic. It was quiet. It was private. It was perfect. I couldn't wait to continue our conversation.

Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely wanted to fuck this girl. Despite her petite, slight frame not being what I usually went for, she was captivating nonetheless in her black turtleneck and form-fitting jeans, but to tell the honest truth, I just really loved talking to her. It was very easy. We learned all about each other in that way that new friends in a new place do, that way that is somehow more honest than the way you talk with people you've known for years. She told me her major was biology, but that she had a sinking feeling she'd just end up working at her parents' flower shop back home after college. I told her I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, just that I wanted to make it count the way my father had before he died.

We sat so close, and talked so quietly that it felt like we were the only two people on earth. But then, those two words hit me like a ton of bricks the way they always do. I don't even remember what came after them. The two words of college erotic death: my boyfriend.

"That's cool, he sounds like a good guy," I practically vomited, not even really sure what she said about him.

"Yeah he's not bad," she said with a shy smile, "we're kind of on different sides of the country right now, but...we're tryin' to make it work."

I nodded, a small pause hanging between us before she broke it

"What about you? You got anyone special?"

"I, uh..." I began, pausing, thinking back to everything that had happened to me over the summer, to all the amazing girls I got to experience things with. "I did..." I said as one pushed her way past the others to the surface, causing me to smile.

"Did you love her?" Anne-Marie practically whispered. I didn't' realize how close we were sitting, but we were practically on top of each other.

"We loved each other as best we could at our age...but life has other plans sometimes, I guess." I felt a small, cold spot in my stomach at the thought of what once was.

"That's gotta be just about the sweetest thing I've ever heard," she said with a smile, her twang making the words extra sugary. I matched her smile with a pained one of my own, and then my gaze drifted for a moment as memories rushed back to me. I was distracted.

So much so that it took me an extra moment to register Anne-Marie's hand sliding over my thigh and between my legs.

She settled on my cock and squeezed gently--that got my attention for sure. I froze for a moment, whipping my head to look at her in astonishment.

"Is this ok?" She dripped, gently kneading me through my pants. I sighed as I nodded. Her hand felt amazing, and it didn't take long for the blood to start rushing into my cock.

"But...your boyfriend..." I managed to get out as she carefully unfastened my pants.

"We had a long talk about it before we left for school." she said, running her hand over the thickness trapped in my underwear. "We agreed we wouldn't sleep with anyone, but he said hand stuff was ok. Is that ok?"

"I uh..." I choked out, still frozen, still mesmerized by the feeling of her small hand on my straining bulge. "...yeah, that's...that's great."

Her smile returned. "Good."

She turned her attention to my stretching boxer briefs, and all I could do was shake my head and laugh. It was my first introduction to the insane backflipping logic that was the college long distance relationship. As I felt her fingers touch and free the hot skin of my cock, I definitely wasn't going to question it.

A sense of relief washed over me. The restricting fabric was gone, and my cock stood hard and proud in the night air.

"Well gosh, Tim," Marie-Anne said with a faint chuckle, "ain't this just my lucky night!"

"Thanks," I smiled. I had a great cock, and I knew it. I had been told as much by pretty much every girl who had laid their eyes on it. I was starting to love the look on a girl's face when she saw it for the first time.

After taking a moment to examine her prize for the evening, Marie-Anne tucked herself in close to me, took me softly and loosely in her small hand, and began to lightly stroke me.

"Is that ok?" She whispered.

"That's great," I whispered back again.