Tim in College Ch. 01 - Just Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to close my eyes and focus extremely hard to stop from letting out a sound, but Anne-Marie was under no restraint, and moaned loudly into the phone. She suckled on my tip, swirling her tongue around the sensitive skin, making sure Joey heard every slurp and suck.

"Oh, fuck, baby," she gasped, pulling off me, but leaving my glistening cock touching her lip. "This cock feels so good in my mouth--does it feel good for you? Yeah?" she started running her tongue over the underside of my tip. "You like feeling my tongue all over your tip? Does that feel good?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing from this girl. "I need it back in my mouth, baby." She dropped her head back down, taking me in again for three fast, wet slurps, before popping off momentarily, a slight look of alarm on her face "what's that? I know I don't, but...I got myself a new toy just for tonight. I wanted to make it special." Her sly smile came back--that seemed to have done the trick. "It feels so good in my mouth, baby...you wanna see how much I can take?"

Anne-Marie pushed my cock back between her lips, taking me about half way before she came back up with a loud slurp. She giggled into the phone, describing the scene to her boyfriend before trying again, taking a little bit more. If I had any normal human sense of anything outside my cock at that moment I would have bristled at being referred to as a "toy," but I was overwhelmed by the electric sensations this southern firecracker was surging through my body.

"Yeah baby, I do wanna suck that dick. You wanna hear me suck it? She said, pulling off me, but keeping me going with her stroking hand. She was looking at me when she said it, and all I could do was nod. With another devilish smile she dipped back down, took me back into her mouth, but this time there was no teasing, this time she lived up to her offer. I could hardly believe what was happening: there in my dorm room, this petite southern belle, my friend Anne-Marie, was on her knees, between my legs, sucking my cock.

She was making a show of it too, for my benefit as much as her boyfriend's. Her head bobbed with purpose, lips and tongue repeatedly cascading over me wetly and loudly, displaying a whole different approach than when she did it that first night we met. That first night she was just sneaking a taste. Tonight she was something else.. She wasn't just trying to get me off, she was savoring it. She was enjoying it.

And me, well...I was in absolute heaven.

Then with a loud gasp she pulled off of me, breathing heavily, lips and chin as glistening like my cock. Slowly she stood up, "Baby, I can't take it anymore...you know how wet I get when I suck cock..."

Again I took notice of the lack of "your" in that statement to her boyfriend.

"I need it, I need it inside me." She looked me dead in the eyes once again. "You wanna put it inside me?"

I nodded, my cock surging with need.

Anne-Marie smiled, and reached for the hem of her sweatshirt and pulled up. The moment I saw the bare skin of her stomach I grasped her small body around the waist and pulled her in tight to me. I helped her move the big shirt off her body while she continued to stoke her boyfriend's fire, giggling as the bulky garment went flying.

My mouth started to water as I took in her topless form, small, perky tits practically reaching for me with their hard nipples. I had no choice but to oblige them. Her skin was hot to the touch of my lips. I latched on to one nipple, then the other, sucking them, tonguing them, hungry for them. She gasped and moaned, this time not explaining or describing the act in the fantasy she was painting for her boyfriend--this was just for us. She gripped my head tight to her chest as she continued her conversation, giving affirmative moans and "you know I love that," to what I assume was dirty talk coming from Joey, but her focus was on the sensations I was sending through her body.

"Oh, yeah, fuck, baby, that's so good," she said into the phone, "take off my panties, baby, please." My hands slid down over the ridges of her rib cage over the point of her pelvis, settling on her small, tight ass, still clad in spandex shorts. She moaned as I squeezed, and then I worked my hands inside the binding material and began sliding the shorts down over her thighs. She shimmied and shook her pert little ass to help me, and soon the fabric coverings were kicked across the floor.

My hand slid up the inside of her thigh. "Mmm, yes, baby," she intoned to her boyfriend, "I want you to feel how wet I am." My heart was pounding in my chest as my fingers reached her sensitive lips, already wide and engorged with desire. Gently slipping between them, I discovered how true her statement was. Slick, silky juice coated my tips. We both moaned at the touch.

Pulling off her tits, now sucked swollen, our eyes locked. I began to slowly rub my fingers between her lips, coating them in her excitement, from the steaming entrance of her pussy up to her hard, joybuzzer of a clit. The phone stayed glued to her ear, and Anne-Marie mindlessly let Joey ramble about whatever horny garbage he was spewing. "Oh yeah? What else do you want to do to me?" She said, never taking her eyes off me. Smiling, I slipped my fingers down through her lips, curled them forward, and pushed my middle finger up inside her.

Her eyes closed and she gasped, grabbing my shoulder.

I slipped my finger out, then in again. And again.

Anne-Marie's eye's stayed shut, breath deep and ragged through hung open mouth. I moved my finger faster. A smile fought its way through to her lips.

I dove back toward her and kissed and licked the modest flesh of her breasts, before taking her nipple back into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered into the phone as my fingers explored her depths, "that feels so good. So fucking good." She chuckled a bit before adding, "yes baby, I've got fingers inside me right now. So fucking deep."

Anne-Marie's body started to tremble and shake, overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment, and then she pulled my face back off her tit, looked at me and said "I need you to fuck me right now" before making sure to keep the charade up by adding a half hearted "Joey" at the end.

I got up off my chair and simultaneously Anne-Marie moved to my bed.

"I need it so fucking bad, baby," she cooed into the phone, definitely relishing what she was about to do. I hustled to my dresser and excitedly dug out my big box of condoms, thrilled that I was finally going to get to put them to use. I held one up for her to see, and then a wicked smile dripped over her mouth. "No condom tonight, baby," she practically moaned into the phone, "I want to feel all of you. Would you like that?"

My eyebrows were practically glued to the ceiling. It was dumb, it was irresponsible, but it was so, so fucking hot. So I nodded.

She crooked her finger at me in a "come here" motion, and I practically soared over to her. Leaning forward she took me back into her mouth. "Yeah, baby, I'm getting it nice and wet. I can't wait to have it inside me," she slurped into the phone, then, satisfied with her preparation, Anne-Marie spun around on my bed, got on all fours, and pointed her wet, waiting pussy directly at me.

Wasting zero time, and driven by intense lust, I grabbed her firm ass and sidled up right behind her, and dredged the tip of my cock between her wet lips.

"Oh yeah, baby, it's right between my lips, getting so wet. You want me to put it in? yeah?"

Desperately, I notched myself into position

"Fuck baby, the head is so big. I can feel it."

Deliberately, but gently, I pushed. I began to slide in. I pulled back. Pushed a bit further. Fuck, she was so tight.

"Oh my god, baby, yes, it's going in. It's so big--it's spreading me so wide!"

A smile forced its way past my desperate, silent grunting. I pushed again, and one more time, and then we both let out loud sighs as my entire length slid into her.

"Oh my God...oh my fucking God..." Anne-Marie gasped into the phone, "It's in. It's all the way in."

We both took a moment to adjust to the overwhelming sensation of our frantic coupling, and then Anne-Marie looked back over her shoulder at me as she said to her boyfriend, 'Yeah, baby, that's what I want. Fuck me--PLEASE fuck me!"

I gripped her waist tightly, and slid out before pushing in. Again, faster. Again, faster. Anne-Marie began moaning delightfully with every thrust as I found a rhythm. I think we both knew this wasn't going to be an extended journey of a sex session, and we both began to give in to the animalistic nature of the moment.

"Fuck, yes...yes...it's hitting me so good, baby...so fucking good," she continued to moan to her oblivious boyfriend as I fucked his girlfriend deep and well. She was starting to drift into a hypnotic state, her words turning into salad, and then the phone slipped out of her hand, bouncing on the mattress. Picking it up was clearly nowhere near her mind, as she used her phone hand to brace herself on the mattress. Her moans were increasing, getting ragged and uncontrollable as she took my length deep inside her wet pussy over and over, the pleasure starting to take over.

I could feel that hot euphoria building inside me as well. I tried to focus on the task at hand, and not the moaning, twitching tight little body beneath me, lest I lose control too early. Then all at once Anne-Marie tensed up, her breaths came fast, short, and ragged, and she cried out in release as her body spasmed in orgasm, throbbing and gripping desperately at my pistoning cock.

It took every ounce of me to hold on, and every ounce of me to stay quiet as I drove her through her pleasure. As she came down, her arms gave out and she slumped forward, face down, onto the mattress, sending her ass high into the air. The change in angle caused a new pressure to squeeze at my desperate cock, and triggered a fresh well of pleasure that took over my body in an instant, and I couldn't help but let out a short, raspy yelp.

I leaned into her harder, pinning her face to the mattress, and Anne-Marie, even through her daze, recognized the signal. "Oh yes, baby, oh yes," she chanted dreamily her cheek pressed to the mattress, and then came the magic words--every guy's favorite request--chanted like a mantra as I crested over the edge:

"CUM IN ME--CUM IN ME--CUM IN ME--CUM IN ME--CUM IN ME!"

My mouth hung open as wide as it could manage in a silent scream, and with three more hard thrusts, my balls seized and exploded, and I spasmed and spurt an entire semester's-worth of sticky, sexual frustration deep inside my friend's pussy.

Anne-Marie cried out in delight as well as it happened, her sensitive body clearly able to feel my cock throbbing inside her, filling her up with hot cum.

I felt like my entire soul expelled itself out through my dick, and the room almost started to spin as the endorphins went on their rollercoaster ride of relief through my body.

Exhausted, I slumped backward slowly, my swollen, spent cock squeezing its way out of Anne-Marie's tight body reluctantly, and leaned against the wall trying to catch my breath. Anne-Marie, also winded, rolled over onto her back, and then suddenly remembered the reason we were here, grasping at the mattress for her phone.

"Holy shit, baby," she wheezed, the phone back up to her ear, "I'm sorry, I dropped the phone, it felt so good! Fuck yes, I came so hard. Did you? That's good. That's so good." She looked back over at me, a wild smile on her face. "Yeah, I do, baby, I love it. I love having a pussy full of hot cum. You filled me up so good."

Anne-Marie finished up her phone call, signing off by stating how excited she was to see him again, and tossed the phone across the nearby desk. We stared at each other from opposite ends of the bed, naked and spent, both still huffing a bit to catch our breath, and then suddenly we broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh my God, I can't believe we actually did that," She said, touching her forehead as the reality of the situation set in.

"Neither can I," I agreed, "are you...ok with it? Like, do you regret it?"

Anne-Marie smiled, and then crawled slowly over to me like a cat, laying down with her head across my chest.

"Tim, not only do I not regret it, I am SO happy it happened. I know it was stupid and petty, but I needed to take some power back somehow. Thank you so much for helping me do that. You're a good friend." She leaned in and kissed me, sweetly. "It also didn't hurt that it was the best sex I've ever had."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, sugar, I knew that cock was something special the minute I touched it that first night, and I am thrilled to know I was right."

"Well I'm glad I could be of service!" I said with a smile. We laughed together, and when the moment died down, Anne-Marie started mindlessly tracing her index finger around my chest. It felt good.

"You know, we're heading home for the summer in a couple days..." she said almost bashfully.

"I know," I responded, a smirk pulling at my lips.

"So...you don't suppose you'd have another one in you do you?" She said with a smokey timbre and a lusty look.

My cock was already beginning to swell again before she even finished the question. I just smiled, leaned in, and kissed her.

For round two we had no distractions. We could really take our time and explore each other's bodies, and that's exactly what we did. I gave Anne-Marie my hard cock, and she took it enthusiastically, and the two of us made tempered, yet passionate, love there in my dorm room.

Though this night would be the only time she and I would have sex, I will never forget the image of her tight little body slowly grinding on top of me, nipples painfully hard, pussy stretching deliciously around my cock. Eyes clenched shut, lost in pleasure, her body would shake and spasm, and I'd feel her cum on my cock for the second time that night. Nor would I forget being overcome by lust, rolling her onto her back, and feeling her arms and legs join her pussy in gripping my body tight as I grunted and thrust as deep into her as I could, giving her my cum once more while her sweet southern drawl egged me on.

We'd fall asleep in each other's arms, and in the morning we'd share one more moment in the shower. My fingers would send her body to the stratosphere one more time, and then my first semester of college ended much like it began, with my cock in Anne-Marie's mouth. On her knees in front of me, water cascading over us both, I held her head gently as she slowly pleasured me. But this time was different--this time the rules were out the window, and she was free to do what she pleased. This time my Southern belle, my friend Anne-Marie, milked me slowly with her lips, savoring every moment. This time she didn't stop. This time I gave her what she really wanted that first night, and filled her mouth with delirious spurts of white hot joy that she swallowed right down.

We'd see each other only once more in passing as the chaos of move out day rolled around. We hugged, we said we'd keep in touch, and I even introduced her to my step mother Kelly.

In the summer at home that followed, Anne-Marie and I spoke only a few times, each of us quickly losing the other to our other world--our real world--away from school. Even back at school that following fall, we never really connected again, as our classes pulled us in different directions, and by the beginning of Junior year, the girl who was my close friend that first year became a distant memory. I'd hear years later that she and Joey got married, and made it three full years before they divorced.

Watching her float away for the last time, Kelly gave me a nudge in the ribs, bouncing her eyebrows, but I assured her that Anne-Marie and I were just friends.