Tim in College Ch. 03

Story Info
Good girls don't do that - Pt. 02.
10.5k words
4.8
11.6k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 - Good Girls Don't Do That Part 2

"This job is killing me."

The message popped up on my screen and a smirk pulled at my lips. It was a message from Rachel, one that was becoming more and more common. It was the summer after our freshman year of college, and things had gotten busy with our summer jobs pretty quickly. Our conversations were becoming more and more about letting off workplace stress.

In fact, ever since that last game of truth or dare at the end of the semester, our conversations had been nothing but above board. She never mentioned it, and neither did I, despite the twinge I'd get in my cock every time her name popped up on my computer screen.

"Are you just getting home now?" I looked at my clock--it was almost midnight.

"No, but I'm just winding down now. Home late, then had dinner, then just took a shower. It's a really Friday night killer, I'll tell you that much."

"Did you have other plans?" I inquired. I had learned from our online conversations at college that Rachel had no qualms about having a very active social life, so I was curious if that had continued since we got home from our first year at college.

"I did, but I had to cancel. Sucks." she responded.

"Oh? With who?"

"Just a friend."

"I see." I knew what this meant. She had told me, through a game of truth or dare one night, about how in the months following our awkward hook up after the senior prom she had been with no less than 20 guys. She stroked them and sucked them off, but no sex. Because good girls didn't do that. She had rifled through these guys, handing out pleasure to them in hopes that they might return the favor, that they might make her cum, but none of them had.

None of them, it turns out...but me.

That night after the prom I felt Rachel's tight pussy spasm on my fingers, and apparently I was the only person since then to get her there. She was playing coy, but I knew what she wanted. Our last conversation at school ended with me recounting a hot fantasy I had about her, and her making herself cum right then and there. She needed to cum, and her ruined plans meant she wasn't going to have the chance to try. She needed it badly, but she wasn't' going to ask.

Because good girls don't do that.

"Truth or dare," I typed. I knew it's what she wanted, but for some reason I needed to be the one to break the stalemate.

"Oh here we go," she responded facetiously. I knew she was putting on the front of exasperation by how quickly she followed it up with "Truth."

My cock started to swell as I considered a path, but there were only two things at the forefront of my mind.

"When was the last time you hung out with this 'friend'?"

"Last week," the answer came quickly, as did the follow up. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you hooked with anyone since you've been home?"

"Nope." It was true. With everything going on, I had had little time to connect--or reconnect--with anyone since coming home. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"When you hung out with him last week, was it...satisfying?"

"None of your business," she said. I knew that meant no, and I always chuckled when she did this. She had told me plenty of intimate things at this point, and yet she still tried to put up this veneer of virtue. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare," I said, attempting to move this into the next gear.

"I dare you to think of something that could help my issue right now," she typed. It was a very open ended request, one that was very clear to me in how unclear it was.

"Hmmm," I responded, waiting, then deciding to go for it. "Do you think a massage would help?"

I saw those bubbles appear, then disappear, then appear, then disappear. Indecision, maybe? Unsure as to how to respond?"

"It's after midnight, Tim, nothing's open right now :P"

"Well..." I said, waiting before committing, "...I'm not doing anything right now..."

There was a long pause. I thought I might have blown it, so after a moment, I gave her an easy out.

"But I mean, it IS after midnight, like you said, and I don't think your parents would like a strange man in their house this late."

Seconds after I sent that message came one from her: "there's a park across the street from my house. Can you be there in 20 minutes?"

I smiled. My cock flexed.

"Absolutely."

***

I pulled into the parking lot, and found Rachel already there, pacing languidly and talking brightly on the phone. My headlights soaked up her body, legs first, thick, wide thighs next, loose short shorts pulled over her large, but perfectly shaped ass. She turned toward me as I approached, just in time for the headlights to illuminate the large swell of her incredible chest. She wore a zipped, hooded sweatshirt, but there was no hiding how blessed she was.

I turned off the car, got out, and leaned against the hood. She acknowledged my presence, but paid me little mind as I parked, her full attention being given to the phone call she was on.

"Mmhmm...yeah, I know you do...That sounds...I know, but I'm already in bed, I'm practically falling asleep. " she started laughing at whatever was being said to her. "Stop it, don't be gross!" She turned to me and held up one finger,urging me to wait. "I know, but I'm sorry, not tonight. But there's a lot of summer left--who knows what could happen?"

She said her goodbyes, and ended the call.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"A friend," she said, looking down and texting as she slowly walked over to me.

"A friend who calls you at one in the morning?"

"A friend I...haven't seen in a while."

"Maybe not since...last summer?" I said with a slight smirk, feeling my cock twitch in my pants.

"Maybe..." She smirked to herself, continuing to mostly ignore me and focus on her phone.

It was summer time, and last summer Rachel had gone on a hook up spree, and of course now that the summer was here again all those past hookups would be coming out of the woodwork, desperate for another chance at her mouth, her hands...her tits.

"I see. I can go if you have something else you'd rather--"

"No, no, not at all," she said, shutting off her phone and finally looking at me with a slight smirk and a shift of her curvy hips. Despite her playing it cool, the fact was she wasn't with any of those previous guys, she was here, in a park parking lot in the middle of the night, with me, because none of them could give her what she really wanted...and I could.

She ran a hand through her long red hair, throwing it to one side, and it was at that moment I realized it wasn't just any sweatshirt she was wearing--it was the same one she wore the night of the prom.

"Where should we..." I started, looking around for a good place for a "back massage," but before I could finish my thought, Rachel finished it for me.

"Let's get in your car. It's...a little chilly out here."

It was not, in fact, a little chilly. But I didn't argue, and the two of us slipped into the front seat of my car.

"This is nice. There's a lot of space up here," she said, almost nervously.

"Yeah, it's pretty comfortable." I angled myself toward her, but she sat facing forward. There was a different energy coming from her now, one I hadn't seen before. When she was on the phone, talking to the would-be booty call, she knew she had all the power--that she literally had his balls in her hand--but here, now, with me, she was nervous. She was nervous because she was so close to what she wanted, and I was the one with the power.

"So...lot of stress building up, huh?" I said, casually, trying to break the ice. Her nervousness expressed itself by a long, fast string of words.

"Yeah, like, a lot. Like I was saying, my boss, she's just--ugh--she won't leave me alone for two minutes, and it's like I have FIVE things you already asked me to do, and--" she continued on, venting everything from her day, afterward taking a big, deep breath of relief that caused her huge chest to rise and fall like an ocean wave.

"Feel better?" I asked

"Yeah. I do. Because, my boss, she--"

I cut her off mid sentence. This wasn't why I was here.

"No more work talk. Not now. We came here for a reason, didn't we?" I asked. She nodded. "So let me give you what you need."

She turned away from me, giving me access to her whole back. I shifted myself close, and ran my hands over her body.

I tipped her head forward, and took the back of her neck into my hands, rubbing and caressing. My thumbs massaged the base of her skull, a low pur coming from her as I did so. Sliding back down, I was confronted with the obstructive nature of her hoodie.

I flashed back to that first time together, in the tent after prom, my nervous, virgin hands running all over her back, just like they were now, the massage just a charade to cover what we both really wanted, just like it was now.

But I was different now. And this time I was the one in control.

"Do you want to continue pretending? Or do you want me to give you what you really want?"

"I...I don't know what you're talking about," she said through shallow breath, "I'm just here for a back massage."

"Mmhmm," I said, as my hands slipped around her waist. I brought my mouth close to her ear and whispered "then how come you're not wearing a bra?"

My hands shifted up slightly, and for the first time since prom night, I felt the weight of Rachel's massive tits in my hands.

Rachel leaned back against me. I squeezed. We both moaned. Despite what had happened between us, I missed these tits, and it's true that I wanted a second shot at them. At her.

I kissed her neck. Her breath sucked in deep, thrusting her big chest outward. I squeezed again.

"Take them out for me," I whispered. Her hand wasted no time grabbing the zipper on her hoodie, pulling it down, and then all at once the fabric spread wide, I held the hot flesh of Rachel's succulent tits.

"Oh, God..." she gasped as my hands kneaded and worked them. My fingers tweaked her hard, pink nipples, and she let out a sharp yelp followed by a sexy giggle. Her tits felt so good. So soft and so firm given how big they were.

"These are magnificent," I whispered.

"Unnh...I know..." she moaned back, shifting and wriggling against me as I squeezed.

"All those guys you let put their hands on these magnificent tits, and not one of them made you cum?"

"Only one..." she gasped as I tweaked her nipples again, "...only you."

I smiled and squeezed again.

Then I gently moved Rachel away and positioned her back on the passenger side seat. Reaching over her, I kissed her collar bone as my hand pulled the lever to recline her backward.

Her breath was coming hard, anticipation killing her. I ran my hands over her amazing rack once more, but this time I continued lower. Her thick thighs butterflied open to meet me, and soon my hand was cupped over the mound of Rachel's pussy. I held it there feeling the heat emintating through her shorts. I knew at once she wasn't wearing any panties.

"That guy you were on the phone with...you hooked up with him, didn't you?" I said, holding my hand still against her hot cunt.

"Yes," she said breathlessly, "a...a couple times..." Her hips started to shift against my hand, desperate for me to give her what she wanted.

"Where?"

"His...car...once in his basement..."

"What did you let him do to you?" I said. I didn't need to move a muscle, as Rachel's body was starting to hump against my hand with more urgency, doing all the work for me.

"He...touched me..." she gasped, "...he put his fingers inside me..."

Her hips were starting to grind with more determination.

"And what'd you do to him?"

"I...I put him...in my mouth..."

"You sucked his cock?"

"Yes..."

"Say it..."

"I sucked his cock..."

I could feel the shorts pressed against my hand were soaking wet.

"How many times?"

"Three times...four times..."

"Four times what? Say it."

"Four times...I sucked his cock four times..."

I smiled again. I slipped my hand off her wet mound and up to the band of her shorts. I slipped them inside and felt the small tuft of fiery hair that preceded her pussy. Her breath was coming so fast now as she knew what was next--what was so close.

"You sucked his dick FOUR times, and he never made you cum? Not once?"

"...NO..." she almost cried.

"I bet you made HIM cum, didn't you?" My fingers danced closer to her swollen pussy lips.

"...yes..."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"...no..."

"No one gets to cum in your mouth, do they, Rachel?"

"...no..."

"Do you want to cum tonight, Rachel?" I whispered, my fingers slipping down and feeling her thick, hot, outer lips.

"Yes...please..." she gasped.

"That's why you came to me, isn't it?"

"...yes..." she hissed.

"Why? Say it..."

"Because..." she croaked, her hips wiggling desperately, trying to find my fingers and take them in.

"Why?"

"Because...you're the only one who's ever made me cum!"

"That's right," I breathed into her ear, just as I dipped my fingers right into her wet, steaming pussy.

She cried out in pleasure as I entered her. There was no resistance, just hot, slick, excitement. She felt good. She felt tight. I firmly plunged my fingers into her, making sure they were nice and soupy before slipping my thumb up to that tiny bud just below that fiery pubic hair.

Her moans came hard and fast, my fingers driving into her while my thumb strummed her clit. She was so pent up, coiled so tight, that I knew this would only take moments.

Looking down at her desperate body, her spectacular tits rising and falling with each deep, ragged breath, my mouth started to water. There was something I didn't get to do that first time in the tent, something I had been dying to do ever since. Playing her pussy like a classical instrument, I leaned in and kissed my way down her neck, over her collarbone and chest, over the swell of her sweet pale flesh, and locked my lips around her nearest nipple.

That was all it took.

Rachel's body shuddered and spasmed, her moans turned to high-pitched squeals, and for the first time in over a year, a man lit her body up like the fourth of July and gave her a body-shaking orgasm.

She writhed and rocked, moans stuttering out of her as I guided her through her pleasure. After an extended moment of release, her hand grasped my wrist and her moans turned to ecstatic giggles, signaling to me that her orgasm was over. Gently I slowed down my penetrating fingers and released her nipple, which was swollen red from my sucking.

I slipped my hand out of her shorts, and we both looked at the sticky mess she had made, her pussy juice clinging to my fingers for dear life. I couldn't resist, I needed to know--I dipped my fingers into my mouth, and tasted the juice of Rachel's pussy for the first time.

She tasted amazing.

"Was that what you wanted?" I said, gently and casually caressing her tits as she came back to earth.

"Wow, just...wow..." she said, still cum drunk from the experience. Her head lolled in my direction, a dreamy look in her eye. I met her gaze. Her hand snaked over and touched my iron-hard cock. I leaned back into my seat.

Rachel crawled toward me immediately, big tits still out, and worked my pants open, opening me up like a present. Only a few moves and my cock was free to the night air.

Her hand languidly wrapped around my shaft and started to stroke.

"What do you want?" she whispered, sighing as she ran her hand up and down me.

"I showed you what I've learned..." I said, placing my hand on the side of her face. My thumb traced over her lips. "...I want you to show me what you've learned."

A dreamy smile came over Rachel's face. Her head dropped down into my lap, and the redheaded choir girl, the girl so good she went to two churches, took my hard cock into her mouth.

"Ohhh my God..." I sighed as she began to work me over. Her lips slurped their way up and down my length, stopping periodically to swirl her tongue around my tip. A shudder ran up me when she teased my dick hole with her tongue, a thrilling sensation I had never experienced before.

I had a quick vision of her, across the room at church, head down in prayer, but was brought back to the moment by the sensation of Rachel sucking one of my balls into her mouth. She held my shaft firm while she rolled one ball around with her tongue, then the other.

"Christ..." my hand had been resting on her back, but slid off and under her crouched over form, grasping once again at one of her huge breasts.

I thought Heaven could not have been closer in that moment than her mouth on my cock and her tit in my hand, but then it happened-- she showed me what she had really learned sucking all those cocks.

One hand holding my shaft steady, the other cupping my balls, her lips ran slickly over me, once, twice, again, but then she moved her hand off my shaft and an unbelievable sensation shot through me. I felt the tip of my cock pass a threshold into a snugness I had never experienced before, just as I felt Rachel's lips and nose press into my pubic hair.

Every Sunday, Rachel used her throat to sing praises to God, but there at that moment, the good, Christian choir girl was using her throat to pleasure my cock. She took the entire length, deep throating me for the first time in my life

"Holy shiiiit" I moaned as she came up to the tip and slid all the way back down to the root, taking me deep into her throat again, and again, and again, before pulling off for a breath, thick saliva still connecting my cock to her mouth.

"You like that?" she gasped between breaths, her hand returning to stroke me, spreading that thick saliva all over my cock.

"Fuck yes," was all I could say. "Fuck yes."

"They always do." Rachel smiled and went back to work. Her words painted pictures in my head, pictures of Rachel throating other cocks in other cars, learning, practicing, pleasing. I felt my cock grow even harder as I wondered who taught her how to do it.

The sounds coming from this blowjob were wet and obscene. I thought about that one Christmas at church where Rachel, dressed as properly as one could be, lit one of the advent candles before leading the congregation in the reading of a scripture. My cock slipped into her throat again. And again.

Her perfect mouth and throat were sending indescribable sensations through my body, and soon it became too much. The thoughts, the feelings, the sounds, that white hot coil inside me was tightening, and tightening, and tightening, and was just about to break.

"Fuck, Rachel, FUCK," I croaked, her amazing mouth working me steadily towards my orgasm, "I'm gonna cum..."

"Mmhmm," she moaned through my dick in reply.

"I'm gonna cum..."

"Mmhmm..."

"I'm...CUMMING!"

Expecting her to pull off and finish me with her hand, like she had done with all those other guys, I was shocked to see her not miss a beat as my balls seized and exploded. I groaned loudly, grabbed her tit tightly, and trembled in amazement as I sent strong, thick pulses of hot cum into Rachel's mouth. She held my tip between her lips and stroked me firmly, and took every drop I had for her.

I had a momentary flash back to that night in the tent, where her reaction when I shot my cum high in the air, covering her stroking hands, was a disgusted "Ew, gross!" I thought about those other stories she had told me, of encounters with other guys she had sucked, that ended with their dicks in her hands, not her mouth. I thought of her proclamation that no one gets to cum in her mouth. That no one HAD ever cum in her mouth. That it was off limits to everyone.

Off limits to everyone...except me.

My throbbing starting to fade, Rachel slipped me out of her mouth and sat up. Huge tits still naked and exposed, she adjusted herself and brought a hand up to her tightly closed mouth. Her eyes shut in focus, and I watched her swallow what was left of my thick load down her throat.