Tim in College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat there in stunned silence for a moment, my spent cock and her big tits still out for the world to see, and then Rachel's attitude shifted and she quickly zipped up her shirt.

"It's getting late, I better go."

"...yeah...sure..." was all I could muster. She straightened herself up the best she could, then reached for the door before turning back to me as I asked her "did you get what you needed?"

"Yes," she said. Even in the darkness of the car I could see her starting to blush. "But don't go thinking this is going to happen all the time. It's not." and then she was gone.

I watched her cross the street to her house, and then I looked over at the passenger side seat, where a huge wet stain told me everything I needed to know.

This would not be the only time.

****

"Truth or dare?"

My eyebrow arched in surprise. It was another late night message from Rachel, her first in two weeks since our encounter. She had more or less ignored any message I had sent her way since, and so I decided to leave the ball in her court. Now it seemed she wasn't wasting any time.

"Truth," I said, curious as to where this game was going.

"Have you ever gone down on a girl before?"

"Yes," I replied, feeling a stir in my pants.

"Was it good?"

"For who?"

"Both, I guess"

I thought back to my experiences--with Steph in her job's storeroom; Kerri, up in her bedroom; mouth-fucked by my boss Letty; and of course that amazing night when I finally tasted Christine.

God, I missed Christine.

"Yes," I replied. "It's fun--it's like eating a sexy ice cream cone. Why?"

"Just wondering."

Sure she was.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth," she wrote back quickly

"Did you hook up with that guy from the phone call the other night?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said after a short pause. This was interesting--why was she dodging this simple question?

"The guy you were on the phone with in the park that other night. Remember?"

"Nope. Haven't been to a park in weeks."

I cocked my eye at her answer. I wasn't sure why she was playing dumb this way.

"Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare," I responded, seeing how she'd respond to an upped ante.

"It's hot out tonight. I dare you to take me to go get ice cream."

I smiled. There it was.

"I'll be there in 20."

***

We dispensed with the formalities this time, and minutes after I arrived, Rachel was in my car, tits out and heaving, my fingers buried in her hot, wet snatch. There wasn't enough room for me to get my mouth down there and give her what she wanted, but I was going to make sure she got exactly what she needed.

Eyes closed, lost in the sensations, Rachel was practically hypnotic as I strummed my hands over her sopping lips. This girl was so desperate to cum, and I was the only one who could give it to her, and so I saw it as a perfect opportunity to get the truth out of her.

"Tell me the truth," I said, pecking kisses over the tops of her breasts each time her deep breath rose them high into the night air, "the guy who called you the last time we were here...you hooked up with him again, didn't you?"

"Yes..." she gasped, trancelike.

"Tell me all about it."

"Good girls...don't do that...'' she eeked out after a deep intake of breath.

I smiled, then leaned close to her ear.

"Then good girls don't get to cum..."

I felt her stir in desperation.

"I went to his house...after work..."

"Not even on a date?"

"No."

"Good girls don't do that..." I playfully chided, strumming her pussy with my fingers. She moaned hard and gasped. "Were you in his basement?"

"Yes..."

"Did he suck your tits?" I said, sucking one nipple into my mouth.

"...Yes..."

"Did he put his fingers inside you?" I said, making sure she felt mine as I said it.

"Nnnhhh...yessss..."

"Did he lick your pussy?"

"Yess...."

"Did you like it?" I asked, rolling her nipple around in my mouth.

"YES..."

"But you didn't cum, did you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"...no..."

I redoubled my efforts, focusing the slick side of my thumb on her throbbing clit while my fingers worked a steady rhythm inside her steaming body.

"I bet you wish I could lick your pussy right now, don't you?"

All she could do was nod.

"My fingers feel good, don't they?"

Another desperate nod.

"And my tongue would feel even better, wouldn't it?" I worked my fingers faster.

Another nod. Her body started to shake.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I said, driving her body toward release. She nodded and gasped. "I want you to say it!"

"I want--I want you to lick my pussy!" She gasped, losing control.

"Why?" I growled.

"Because...NNFF...you're the only one who can make me cum!" She shouted, and then exploded. Her body stiffened, and then shook like an earthquake, a chorus of "OHHH...OOHHHHHH" bellowing out of her chest, propelled by the pleasure I was sending through her, pleasure only I could give her.

With a big shudder, all the tension from Rachel's body disappeared, and she collapsed against the passenger side seat in a gasping heap. She began to giggle, her huge, magnificent breasts jiggling deliciously. Gently, I slid my fingers from her spent pussy, and made a show of sucking her juices clean off them. It was a show she watched intently. I leaned in, squeezing her breasts gently, delicately suckling her tender nipples, kissing all over the expanse of porcelain flesh, now stained with red flush. I ran my hand up her neck, traced her jawline with my thumb, and then rested it on her bottom lip.

Rachel closed her eyes, and bit the tip gently. Dreamily opening them, she looked up at me. I felt her hand snake onto my thigh.

"Show me what you did to him." I said softly.

Her hand eased me back, and I relaxed back into my seat. She followed after me, and made quick work of my pants, freeing my iron-hard cock to the night air. I thought I heard her sigh.

She took me in her hands, my shaft and balls, holding me. Feeling me. Warming me. Then in a smooth motion her head lowered to my lap and once again my cock slipped into Rachel's sweet mouth. She sucked me, slurped me, licked me and stroked me, but she took her time. She was savoring having me in her amazing mouth, the mouth of this good girl.

"You didn't suck his cock like this, did you?" I asked as she bobbed steadily up and down my shaft.

"Nnn-nn" she confirmed, never taking me out of her mouth.

"He didn't deserve this, did he?"

"Nnn-nn."

I smiled to myself.

"Show me what else he didn't deserve."

She knew exactly what I wanted, moved her hand off my cock, and slipped me deep into her throat. I groaned loudly as I felt that extra tightness envelop me.

"Fuuuuck, Rachel," I groaned, "who taught you that?"

"A guy last summer" she gasped, picking her head up momentarily to answer, before taking me deep once again.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned, feeling my head slip back into her throat, "remind me to thank him..."

A picture appeared in my mind of Rachel, the good girl from church, on her knees, big tits out, so desperate to cum that she's learning how to take a cock down her throat.

"Was his cock big?" I asked, my body starting to shake from rising pleasure.

"Mmhmm" she confirmed.

"Bigger than mine?" I asked through gritted teeth as her hand started stroking my balls in time with her throating me.

"Nnn-nn," she moaned with a slight whimper, moving faster now.

"Did that big cock cum in your mouth?" I desperately wheezed, holding on for dear life.

"Nnn-nn,"

"That's not what good girls do, is it, Rachel?" I gasped, hurdling toward the edge.

"Nnn-nn" she moaned, breathing heavy as she throated me.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth, Rachel?" I croaked through gritted teeth.

"MMHMM!" she whimpered loudly, her own body shaking.

I gripped Rachel's body tightly. I cried out. My balls seized upward as she took me all the way down one final time and held me there. Deep in her throat my cock pulsed and spasmed, and I sent thick spurt after thick spurt of hot cum hurtling straight toward her stomach.

Rachel shook and trembled, and only then did I realize what she had been doing with her free hand while she was throating me--she was touching herself. She had been touching herself, and right there, hunched over me, my hard cock twitching and cumming deep in her throat, she had her second orgasm.

Slipping my cock out of her throat so she could breathe, I pumped my last bits of cum into her mouth while she rode out her own pleasure on her fingers. When we both finally finished, Rachel slipped me out of her mouth and slumped back into her seat, both of us breathing heavily in a hot, fogged-up car.

"Next time," I huffed, "let's do this somewhere with some more room to maneuver, huh?"

"There's not going to be a next time," she huffed back, zipping up her hoodie.

I grabbed her hand, the one that had been thrusting inside her while she throated my cock, and put her fingers in my mouth. I sucked what was left of her juices off her digits, making sure to roll my tongue around them as enticingly as possible. She didn't stop me.

"Whatever you say," I smiled at her, releasing her hand.

****

Less than a week later, I found myself with Rachel again, this time at her house. It was a Sunday and I had decided to go to church with my step mom Kelly. I was actually hoping I'd run into Christine, her being the pastor's daughter and all, but she was on some youth missionary trip for the summer through her college. I was disappointed, as I hadn't talked to her since last summer, and wanted to catch up, but my mood turned around when I saw a very recognizable head of red hair in the pews across the way.

Rachel was looking excellent in a floral sundress that showed off much of the flat of her chest with just a hint of cleavage. I smiled when she saw me. She waved nervously, trying to play it cool, but the flush that spread across her porcelain skin gave away her true feelings.

Making my way over, I greeted her and her mother, making the kind of small talk you do after church. Rachel was attempting a poker face, but I could see right through her.

"It's good to see you both here today, I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I said, mostly to Rachel's mother.

"I know, I'm actually surprised we got out the door on time," Rachel's mother said, "Rach barely made it out the door in time--she didn't get in till late, that's for sure!"

"Oh?" I said, piquing my interest. "Out late last night?"

"I guess," Rachel said, mortified.

"Bible study?" I said with a knowing smile.

"Yeah...bible study," she said. I could see she was livid behind her eyes.

"Hey actually, Tim, would you mind giving Rachel a ride home? I'll be out all day running errands, and I'm sure she could use a nap."

"No problem at all!" I said brightly. I saw Rachel stiffen up, and I could have sworn her nipples were pushing through the fabric of her dress. "I was actually thinking of going to get some ice cream - what do you say, Rach, wanna me to take you out for ice cream?"

"That sounds perfect!" Her mom said.

We parted ways and hit the road. It wasn't long until I tried to get the details out of her.

"So, 'bible study,' huh?"

She said nothing.

"What was his name?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, fighting a smile.

I let it lie there.

Now it was my turn to play it cool, and before we even got to her house, Rachel's hand ended up on my thigh, rubbing it slowly. Getting to her house we very casually walked inside, but as soon as the door closed, we were all over each other.

I pushed her up against the wall and dove into her neck and collarbone with my lips and tongue. My hands pushed her huge tits up and together, kneading them through her sturdy bra, making her moan. When I let them go, I grabbed the neckline of her dress and pulled it down, freeing her epic globes.

I took a moment to take in the sight before me: Rachel, the good Christian girl I took to her prom, leaning against her front door with her huge, delicious tits hanging out over the dress she wore to church. The dress she prayed in. And just like in church, Rachel dropped to her knees, but instead of reaching for the heavens, this time she reached for my zipper.

My pants were open in an instant, down around my legs an instant later, and before I could even get fully hard, Rachel leaned in and sucked me into her mouth. She worked me with purpose, and I thickened up between her lips.

"I love it when they get hard in my mouth," Rachel let out softly, coming up for air and running her hand down my fully erect cock before quickly taking me back in her mouth once again. I groaned at the feeling, her lips and hand slipping over my sensitive skin, sending bursts of pleasure through my body. I was surprised she began working on me so quickly, but I knew it was because she desperately wanted something from me, and was going to make sure I gave it to her.

"You weren't at bible study last night, were you?" I groaned over her rnythmic slurping.

"Nnn-nn" She hummed through her focused motions.

"You were sucking cock, weren't you?" I asked. It was vulgar, but she seemed to get a jolt out of it, based on the way she moaned when I said it.

"Mmhmm" she hummed in affirmation.

"Did you like it?"

"Mmhmm"

"Did you make him cum?"

"Mmhmm"

"Of course you did," I gasped, the pressure inside me rising. "Where did he cum?"

She slipped off my cock, continuing to stroke me as she answered breathlessly, "I jerked him off onto his stomach." She leaned in and sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

"Ohhh...So you woldn't get any on you?"

She nodded, looking up at me with my ball in her mouth.

"Show me how you jerked him." I said through deep breaths.

My balls slipped from her mouth, and one hand went to my shaft, the other to my balls. Rachel began a cradling/pumping motion that was exquisite, and when I felt the fingers of the hand holding my nuts start to touch that magical spot just behind them, I groaned loudly and closed my eyes.

Savoring that sweet feeling for a moment, feeling my cock flex in her hand harder than ever, I opened my eyes and looked down at the precious sight before me. Rachel, on her knees, in the dress she wore to church, desperate, wanton look on her face, stroking me expertly while each movement sent a thick jiggle through her massive tits. I had a thought back to our first night together, after prom, and how she jerked me off that night, the first spurt of my cum leaping up out of my cock and leaving a hot, white lash down the valley between her tits. Just one, that night, because of my positioning. But now...

"Do you let them cum on you?" I croaked, through almost unbearable pressure, "FUCK--do you let them cum on your tits?"

She shook her head, an almost imperceptible smirk pulling at her lips.

"Good girls don't do that."

"Fuck...FUCK--NNGH!" I yelped, grasping Rachel's shoulder with one hand to steady myself as I careened over the edge. I didn't even have to say it, she knew what was happening, and more importantly she knew what I wanted. Her arms pressed together, pushing her thick breasts up up and out, presenting them to me. My body trembled, my balls shook, and Rachel stroked me over the edge, pointing the flaring tip of my cock directly at her heaving chest.

That night in the tent, only one tantalizing slash of my cum splashed against Rachel's thick heavenly bodies, followed by her declaration of "Ew, gross," after my orgasm finished. But there, in the entryway of her house, as she milked my cock so sweetly with both hands, I got to experience the full glory of unleashing two balls-full of cum all over Rachel's chest.

The first thick stream erupted from my body and hit the flat of her chest with a splat, causing her to flinch in surprise, but never stop stroking. She kept stroking, and I kept cumming, the intensity of my orgasm amplified and spurred on by the vision of my pearly-white fireworks bursting into obscene patterns all over the perfectly positioned, plumped up globes of the good choir girl from church, the girl who once called my cum gross but now wanted it all over her.

Good girls don't do that, she said, but Rachel did... for me.

That's how badly she wanted what I was about to give her.

"Wow," she said in disbelief, sitting back on her heels, breath coming heavy, "that was...wow, that was a lot." The picture of her heavy breath rising those cum covered tits up and down in the air was exquisite. She started to look for something to clean up with, but I stopped her.

"No, I said," recentering her attention, "leave it--you've never been hotter."

Her breath got even deeper, and I lowered down to my knees in front of her and leaned her backward, laying her down on the floor. My cum started to slide slowly around her chest, her breath getting heavier, as I made my way between her legs. She knew what was coming, and the anticipation was maddening.

I reached up under her church dress, and slowly pulled her drenched panties down over her thick, milky thighs. Pushing the dress up, I only had to gently suggest she part her legs--Rachel did the rest willingly--and I took a moment to admire her wanton pussy, lips swollen and wide with lust, glistening with desire, framed by a trimmed tuft of hair as fiery as her passion. I smiled, realizing that while I had touched it before, this was actually the first time I had seen Rachel's pussy.

It looked delicious.

I dove in face first, and as soon as my tongue hit her flesh, Rachel started to squirm and moan almost immediately. She was so worked up from blowing me, and taking my cum on her chest, that she was primed and ready to go. I worked her over with my tongue, clearly giving her feelings and sensations that no other man to that point ever had, showing her all the things I had learned from all the lovers I had taken since that one night at her prom. I stoked her fire with my mouth, and then, when the time was right, sent her into overdrive by pushing two fingers deep into her sopping cunt.

This sent the good girl from church into overdrive, and right there on the floor of her family home, Rachel's body spasmed and shook, and she came harder than I had ever seen her cum up to that point. Knowing the house was empty took her inhibitions away, and Rachel let fly, moaning and squealing as pleasure possessed her.

Her thighs clamped hard around my ears, and I rode her to sweet release, a smile on my wet face the whole time as chants of "Yes, yes, OH GOD, YES!" echoed around me.

I disengaged, came up for air, and took in the sight of Rachel, the girl who thought my cum was gross, splayed out on the floor, legs butterflied wide, well-fucked pussy swollen and dripping, in her church dress with my cum splattered all over her huge, perfect tits. What a world.

As I was leaving she told me it wouldn't be happening again.

***

Four days later I'd be back at her house, in the middle of the day while her parents and brother were at work, finger-fucking her from behind while she was bent over the dining room table. She'd had a date the night before that left her once again unsatisfied and with cummy hands, so there I was, making her cum nice and hard before sheathing my cock in her throat and giving her a mouthful of cum she was happy to swallow.

She said that would be the last time.

The following weekend, another dud of a date, followed closely by Rachel and I out at The Spot, where she was determined to make the space of my car work after what I had given her last time at her house. I teased the details of her date out of her before eating her pussy to an intense orgasm, then giving her mouth my hard cock, and her fat tits my hot cum.

She said that would be the last time.