All Comments on 'Tim Shuts One Door'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A pathetic and sad tale

You could see this ending coming from 27 miles away. This guy is one of the sorriest pushovers around. And to take a round heeled slut like her back even though she's still bat-shit crazy is, as I mentioned, pathetic. Just dump her and let her off herself. It's better for everyone. I'd read a second chapter where that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell no.....

What self repecti g man with even 1 gram of testosterone would take this cheating bitch back.

A smart man would not have dialed 911 and let her "sleep it off".....never to wake up.

No divorce. No counselling. Just a big shit eating grin on the husbands face.

This guy is a boob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
meh

her flaws all line up to being a typical personality disorder. not sure which. even an expert would only tentatively make a judgement after a long case study. basically...this bitch needs meds. she's too stupid to take the clinical approach and talk it out...develop coping mechanisms or new and healthier behaviors.

he's better off getting some sane nookie on the side. for his health. anyone that has a similar disorder or has lived with one will tell you what a chore it is to deal with. it's extremely taxing on the mind. and the larger the support group and smaller the toxic group the better.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

Should have stayed with Kathy,

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yep

Have to agree rf.

He was a good bit slow on the uptake wasn't he? Reminds me of the crazy bitch a friend of mine married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Never

Should never have married her in the first place after her conduct over the stag party.He should have dumped her and kept Kathy,so he only as himself to blame.As for going back with her after the divorce,it is him who needs certify not Shannon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this author is so popular

5 easy stars.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
One of your Best.. IMO

Wow, just the right amount of everything at the right time. I'm not big reconciliation stories but this one is the exception. Thanks for writing it.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
One obvious tell not discussing that author gave us...

She really wasn't trying to kill herself. Takes 4 bottles with how many in each? Does this within a couple minutes daughter and husband will be home. It's a classic cry for help, or a way to get out of trouble. Really want to off yourself? Do it an hour AFTER everyone leaves the house for their day. Then lock yourself in a room or hide somewhere that nobody will even think your home and look for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

surprise at the end. Omnia vincit amor, as the Romans (roman-ce?) would have said. A rare happy ending. I liked it. A lot. 5*'s worth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong

He deserved all the problems he got,because he should never have married Shannon in the first place,as he knew from experience what sort of person she was.Having married her instead of counselling,he should have dumped her.As for the ending the conditions she quoted are garbage.If she was wanting to get back with him,she wouldn't have made them,plus once a slut always a slut,how long before she is sharing it about again?.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
Another one of his famous no matter what she does stories

She would be forgiven if she killed a pope. If I were him I would take the DNA on the child also because apparently she’s always been a whore.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 5 years ago
Crap

No one would take an ex wife back who you caught fucking multiple people behind your back while you where married to the bitch. I just wish some authors would just put a dash of believability into their stories. ⭐️

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I'm no psychologist...

...but that woman had severe problems for a long time. I don't think you come back from a whole that deep. Still, good story!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
What type of girl do you think I am

He should have asked her, do you really want me to answer that

tazz317tazz317almost 5 years ago
YOU CAN ONLY COVER THE BODY WITH DIRT SO MANY TIMES

sooner or later it gets embedded in the psyche, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sweet ending, but frankly not believable. She is garbage, she gets no choice: put out or get out. Marriage, forget about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not believable without details

Just nine months after the divorce and she's fine and back to being her pre-swinger-slut bitchy, near-frigid self, demanding a ring? And he's hot to trot for her, even though their sex was pretty much super vanilla their first time back together? Yeah, no. If you want us to swallow the fairy tale ending, you need to give us a reason. All we saw is that she's back to being bossy and controlling and for some reason is a prude again despite all her experiences. Sorry, you didn't sell this one. You want us to buy into your ending, do the work and describe the recovery process and the reignition of their romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Loving Wives"

Cheat. Get caught (just don't have the guts to confess beforehand). Cry. Profusely. Cry him a river. But don't own the mistake and get out of his life. Say "I'm sorry" a thousand times. Say "I don't know why I did what I did" a million times. Put the blame on drugs. Put the blame on mid-life crisis. Say you did it for him, for "us". Make him feel guilty instead. Make him see how you're still sexy and what a great wife he'd be missing if divorced you. That's a summary of the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica. You can find anything but a truly loving, caring and honest wife here. And people like it this way. And then there are people who say Trump is the worst thing happened to America. Lol.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good story

Not sure very believable but certainly a good one. It's pretty difficult to alter personality that easily and quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tim is a buffoon

Seriously

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If He Had Only

Used the same name that he used in a couple of his other stories instead of Shannon I'd have sworn the cunt was my ex. We found her too soon after she took her pills just like Shannon. When my attorney asked who her psychiatrist was I gave him the name and his response was "That's too bad, there's only one good one in town, Ann ******." Unlike this idiot I have seen or heard from mine in 30 years or so. Definite proof in my mind there is a merciful God. Signed: BTW

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

In the end I liked it. Great story

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Deserve

He deserved all he got.He should never have married her in the first place,having done so he should have gone through with the first divorce papers,which would then have saved him some anguish.As for dating and taking her back,his wife is not the only one needing a shrink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pity!

All that time and effort and all you could come up with is another pathetic RAAC story.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Well written story. Just missing one thing. The fight in the driveway was a trigger for her suicide attempt, and I'm a little sad that we don't get to hear it. Otherwise the story was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So sorry

You are clearly one of the best writers here. But this one went south at the end. Sorry to say that, but this one gets the lowest of my ratings from all of your stories I've read so far. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story and loved the happy ending. Giving the right conditions anyone can get subverted and their thinking polluted which is what happened to Shannon in this story. You've only got to look at the number of religious cults to realise that this can happen.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Should've just dumped the cheating whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not your best

Hate the use of attempted suicide so she didn't have to face all the shit that was coming. Also there was no resolution or discussion over what she did and all of a sudden they reconcile? This is classic wimp and slutty wife story as they come.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

So he's a wimpy cuckold in the end? Taking back a whore. Why divorce her in the first place?

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Everything from the cheating orgy onwards felt out of character. Like they were two separate stories fused together. Wasn't able to get too concerned about whether they stayed together or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Just another pointless RAAC story. The suicide attempt is just a hamfisted plot device, trying to create sympathy.

It doesn't change what she did.

That transparent twist at the end was just the author ruining the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

'How Shannon turned into "queen bitch" I haven't a clue.'

What????????????

So many of these stories revolve around repeated acts of stupidity. Dumb is when you don't know any better; stupid is when you know better and do it anyway. This is so blatant that even a fictional character in a story about stupid people will wise up after a while. The challenge is in making an interesting story out of it.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with LW but there is a reason why the stories revolve around repeated acts of stupidity, THAT IS WHAT CHEATING IS. Well, that and selfishness - they care nothing about their spouse, kids, and other family / friends. I can think of nothing more stupid than risking love, respect and all that goes with it - can you (other than the comment spewed out right below LW's?

Thanks for an interesting story, enjoyed the read.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see we have the usual comments from the scum. Shannon was lured down a dark path what was missing from the story was the how. She obviously carried a lot of emotional baggage that the author didn't explore so we don't get a true picture of their relationship as the view is always from the husbands side. Her attempted suicide and willingness to free Tim shows her true repentance for what she did. They deserved to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story but important info was left out. Suddenly Shannon’s.super hot for all types of sex but no background as to why. This should’ve been expanded on, along with the preliminaries of her fucking Bill in that house. Did she screw him before & thought her husband wouldn’t find out? I’m not sure if I’d want a reconciliation or not, but the suicide attempt kinda ruined the story a bit. Plus when her alledged friends called, he should’ve blasted them... maybe even going to their homes for confrontation. Especially Bill’s & his wife. All this detracted from a very good story otherwise. So, instead of voting 4 stars, it only gets a mediocre 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shannon turned from loving wife into a sexual adventurous bitch without explaining why from the author. No writing of her thoughts/ activities during that time of her takings with her friends. Was she cheating already & thinking she could get away for with it continually? What happened after that discussion about opening their marriage? That fight before she started trying to commit suicide, what was said & to whom? And her trying to end her life & his just taking her back was unbelievable, tho I don’t doubt there’re men that would do it, just like there’s those that love to be belittled while their wives are fucking other men in front of them. In the end, she returned, at least a little for now, being bossy and controlling. And again, he’s accepting it. Why the hell is he even letting her back, much less being almost engaged to her again? Too much left out, too much bordering on the unrealistic

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

All things considered this was about as unrealistic as any story I have read here.

And we all know why. But we do need to address this little tidbit of idiocy "Her attempted suicide and willingness to free Tim shows her true repentance for what she did."

Not sure how far you went in the education system but it wasnt far enough. Suicide is NOT a metric of whether one is remorseful or not. Never has been, never will be. People can and do kill themselves over fucking up there lives, but thats an indication that they cant handle the consequences of their actions, but that does NOT make them remorseful. Nor does letting him go means, by any stretch, shes remorseful either. She may care enough, or just know him well enough to know shes dead in the water with him. Its sad how blind some readers are so they can enjoy an ending that makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just because she tried to commit suicide doesn't mean you should pity the witch. Get her well, divorce her and move on with your life before she drives YOU insane. Terrible ending

FseriesFseriesabout 2 years ago

Wow. You made a mistake and clipped two different stories together because there’s nothing tying the end with what happened just before.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Tim took her back ? It seems now he’s the one that needs therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb cuck story. Bitch wife is a whore and still took her back. No ⭐s, 5 piles of 💩💩💩💩💩.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

slirpuff stories like this make me happy you do not submit stories anymore. You have absolutely no respect for men by making it look as men have no integrity,intelligence,self respect or pride.No man with 50% of of those attributes would ever contemplate reconciliation to a woman like that...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star. Raac with a slut, who would ever want a coniving cheating faithless backstabbing rapist whore of a woman that would willingly traumatise her own child by killing herself in front of her, back as a wife?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You must be a woman or a fairy.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Well, no way. No explanation for her slut attack. So there won't be any warning before the next one. D

tangoperutangoperualmost 2 years ago

So she wants a lot of sex, just not with him. And she calls that "quality".

Sorry but no.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 2 years ago
Slut wife. Good.

*drool*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Three stars.

She turned into a slut after marriage counseling?

She gamed him, shitted on him, and sucked him back in 3 times since college.

Now she games commitment, put a ring on it, and exclusivity. Idiot for having anything to do with her, Fool for taking her back yet again.

One thing for sure, he should have stuck with Karen from college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol, I liked the story but the line at the end always cracks me up and not just about the sex. "What do you want, quantity or quality? You can't have both.“ I’ve heard people, bunches of times, use that line in all kinds of situations but still can’t figure out why they think those two are mutually exclusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good until he took her back. Should NEVER have split 50/50 with her - she didn't deserve it. Bitches be crazy. Once you dump them they should stay dumped.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Cute twist at the end. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice twist..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why take her back? Nice twist but she put him.theu hell and back

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Fun story - the BTB crowd has to be apoplectic 😁

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

That was a really good one Slirpuff. I liked the ending. It was necessary, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice twist post divorce. She clearly was mentally ill. But she was clearly cheating on him with the swinging couples for multiple months, though not clear how long she was doing the actual deed. Certainly by the time that their sex got crazy with brand new things, she had already fallen. Six weeks later the tapes. Then three weeks later the house party with the bet. Then finally the time jump to his following her after she cooled off and just went fir herself. Minimum of 3-4months. Probably more like six or even more. Yes she got therapy and she was a basket case that fully understood what she did and took time to understand why. But after initial counseling for trust issues, this is what results? Regardless while the divorce then dating and slow build was well planned and enjoyable to read, an actual full reconciliation would take way more work. Nit just her therapy but serious counseling in which she would have to open up and be truthful. Yes mental illness is easier to forgive than premeditated selfish cheating on its own, but she chested for like six months(?) and did all sorts of new things being tricked into "spicing up their sex life", which is certainly did. But she basically became a whore for a group.of predatory swingers and only realized the severity if what she had done when he caught her and left. Them whatever contrived, compartmentalization collapsed and she wanted to honestly die to free her husband of their destroyed marriage. Yes he found another way but I don't see how without him in therapy, trying to understand the complexity of her situation, and then joint counseling to work out a path forward (if possible). I mean she blew up their marriage after being tricked and manipulated and then going from spicing up their sex lives to being full on swinging slut with a reputation. That is a big leap, and even if her mental illness blunts some of the betrayal (debatable), rhe sherr magnitude of her actions is just hard to get past without professional help..I mean she 2as pulling dps by the time she had him using a dildo and his penis and doing that for many weeks thereafter while he was away at work. She loved fucking her husband with her new secrets until he got a spine and pushed back on swinging. Then she got depressed and fucked her fears away until the discovery. Again that is a real minefield to navigate. Twist was great but needed more buildup and counseling to even get to the twist. That was a big chasm to bridge! Doubt I could. Again I would have to know rhe defails: when, why, what, who, where, and those would.be too much (almost certainly).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Read it a second time and it was even better. At first glance seems contrived and she went full slut, but second time through more nuanced and complex. Ending twist was brilliant. Easier to forgive mental illness but suspect in real world without therapy for him as well and counseling for both, not sure it could end up happy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't ever believe in taking a cheater back. Ever. But goddammit this story was good. I couldn't stop reading. And she obviously suffered from a great deal of mental illness, it feels like it started in her college days and progressed. I think that's why marriage counseling failed so spectacularly. She needed cognitive therapy, and lots of it.

I honestly don't know what I'd personally do in that situation. That part in the hospital where she whispered "Tim, I'll always love you" kinda gave me the feels man lol

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 ⭐

(I am just pretending that the story ends with divorce or the wife successfully self-deleted herself)

slowhand21slowhand218 months ago

“Every once in a while I get a burr under my saddle and tell her we need to have sex more often. She just stares me down.”

So he takes her back and she immediately takes control of their sex life. WTF?!? She ought to be doing everything in her power to show him her appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The wife was already mentally ubalanced. There must be something in her past that made her so easy to be led astray. Definately fiction. Women need some emotional connection before they jump in someone elses bed. Were it not so it would be easier to forgive. Emotional connections do the real unforgivable damage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

ROARS WITH LAUGHTER!

The author had someone read the story to find the errors and then that person failed to find over 100 errors.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Personally, I couldn't imagine taking back a women that was getting gangbanged for god knows how long behind my back. She was happy to do so as well, even trying to get her husband involved to make it easier for her to get some strange D. She was just fine continuing to be gangbanged after he tells her swinging is not for him and he's happy with just her. Then she wants to kill herself when she gets found out? Hard to have any sympathy for her and hard to believe he would possibly take her back under any circumstances. Well written, but 2/5 if I'm rating how I feel about how the story played out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The slut successfully manipulated her milquetoast husband with her suicide stunt and subsequent avoidant behavior. His decision to reunite with her makes no objective sense unless he enjoys sharing his life with a mentally unstable, promiscuous woman. Water seeks its own level.

WargamerWargamer2 months ago

Really, a gangbanger wife and he takes her back. How pathetic can Slirpuff be.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Where's the curb part?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous