All Comments on 'Tim Shuts One Door'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I like it...

... but you could tell after the last meeting they would get back together. but still a very good read, i don't think it your best but non the less a good read. the score is based on your other stories, cant rate them all 100. Thanks for the entertainment mike from Texas

Poizon69Poizon69over 14 years ago
Yeah, okay.

I'll go with it. I am not convinced I would take her back, but what the hell it was a good story. But, the only thing I can't understand is why the 'friends' haven't been punished in some way. Normally a story like this would have them hung, drawn and quarted why not this time? Well done Slirpuff this story was okay your other story posted today was a little suspect. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Have you ever heard where a mind doctor actually

cures someone of their mental illness? They teach people to control it and to manage it and sometimes use drugs to control it but never cure. Why the hell would he for any reason go back to a known menatal problem on many levels? There is no justification found in the story and no real reason for him to settle for a woman with problems on many levels of the relationship. Fuck her all you want if you dare risk the medical problems associated but a real relationship, no way in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good read

you're becoming a good story teller. Thanks. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very enjoyable

I liked this story. I didn't LOVE it because something about the wife just didn't "feel" like it could happen. The husband is a familiar character. The daughter is, like most in these stories, very strong emotionally.

I would think that the husband would have noticed the weakness of his wife over the years and her susceptability to the influence of others. Overall I liked it a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
His writing started out good

But lately the stories this guy writes are only about self centered whores and the weak minded gutless men that marry them. Can't help but wonder if it's a reflection of his personal life.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A well written story

The ending did surprise me a little, and I didn't think he would ever take her back.A well planned out storyline. thanks

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2over 14 years ago
Huh?

Tim married a woman who made his life hell until he got the balls to cut this self destructive force out of his life. He lets her back into his life and they go to counseling where he finds out that Shannon allows others to rule her life. We do not find out why she acted in a hateful manner toward her husband. Suddenly, everything is fine between them. After 3 years Shannon returns to her self destructive ways. She implements this convoluted scheme to get Tim into swinging by involving him with other women. Huh! Isn't the other women (i.e., strippers) that got her resenting Tim so much that she was a shrew and bitch to him? I guess it was ok since she had her lovers. Anyway, Tim gets wise and catches her in the act and eventually divorces her. Shannon goes off the deep end and tries to kill herself. Now at this point it is obvious that the two do not belong together. But no - in the end Tim come crawling back to her after 9 months begging her to stay the night. Huh? I hate to tell you but people like Shannon with severe mental disorders do not get well in months! Most people who try to kill themselves use the act to get attention and help. Shannon still wanted to kill herself! Anyway, the ending made the whole story pointless. I thank you for the effort but this was not your best work.

Orion623Orion623over 14 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I enjoy stories written by this author. Every one of the main characters has their individual faults to one degree or another. This seems to me to be more realistic than the adulteress wife offset by a near perfect husband. While I didn't find the suicide attempt and the resulting reconciliation credible I got a lot of pleasure from the story as a whole.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Hated the "surprise" ending!

Just when It looked like Tim wasn't going to wimp out and cave in to emotional blackmail, he wimps out and caves in to emotional blackmail. Regardless of how well written this story is, the content (ending)stinks! Good writing gets you a +25, but the awful wimp out ending gets you -100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Mixed Bag

This story had its interesting moments. However, the grammar and spelling mistakes were still atrocious. I saw some other Slirpuff story the other day that was actually edited by someone else - why that one but not this one? One really odd thing was the time mentions. At one point early in the story, there was a mention of "last night," and then later, "two weeks ago," and then of course many months pass after that. Reading a Slirpuff story almost isn't worth it due to glaring problems like that. Please, get an editor for EVERY story!

As far as the content goes, the reconciliation seemed a bit forced, since it was never really explained what caused her to go off the deep end, so it's impossible to tell if she'll do it again. Yes, the suicide attempt shows she felt terrible about what she did, but does she have some personality weaknesses that could lead to more severe problems, or has she truly changed? There are suggestions, but we just don't know. Unfortunately, Slirpuff went for the not-so-surprising surprise ending instead of exploring the important issues about her. I've read a couple of stories like this, and whenever a person is brought up near the end of a story and no name is mentioned, it quickly becomes obvious that the "surprise" is coming. That trick is way overdone at Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story up until the ending.

Who the Hell is she to be demanding "conditions"?When she refused to see him he shoulda said fuck you then and moved on.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
It was a good read

But not a great story... It jumped from place to place and each place was a good read but overall not believable. The ending came out of left field. I wasn't surprised because of prior stories by this author.

YornHYornHover 14 years ago
Poor man

All I can say is I feel sorry for the poor SOB - when all her screwing around ended, so did their happy love life.

I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story, boring ending

A good story to start, but the ending was so flat and boring it killed the overall story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Toss this one back to Dark....

....Wanderer.Convoluted character morphings on top of the fact that this male character couldn't seem to express his feelings to anyone but himself would usually point to a poor read but ya gotta love a woman that'll swallow the bottle for you! This author throws in everything but the kitchen sink when he does a four pager so for some reason I keep looking forward to his next .But an internship with patricia51 wouldn't hurt either.-pistolpackinpete

Risq_001Risq_001over 14 years ago
I guess that they can't all be winners.......

<p>What to say...</p>

<p>You know in a story you should have someone you either identify with (you know you either say I've done that or I know someone who's done that) or someone that you can root for</p>

<p>This story had none of that. None of the characters were likable. That's not true. The husband was right up until the end. Then you made his character stupid</p>

<p>And the twist where the mother decides to change her look so that they can get back together? And you had the husband and daughter accept her back just like that?</p>

<p>When you write a story like this you make the entire cast nuts. The wife wholesale cheating was bad enough. Having the husband figure it out, but waiting till he had proof was even worse. But when you finally have him pull himself out of the mire that is his marriage, then you have him set sail right back into it you make him certifiably nuts.</p>

<p>I'm all for second chances, but this wife got more second chances than 10 other people put together. And the husband even gave her plenty of them <i>while</i> she was cheating in the story.</p>

<p> And writing it as her now demanding a commitment <i>after</i> she cheated so grievously on the husband? I understand you wanted to write it as her finally changing and turning over a new leaf, but that was really a plain stupid act by that character to demand that after doing threesomes and god only knows how many other men unprotected. And having the husband so determined to have sex with her again?? All that unprotected sex with all those strange men and "now" it's an issue between them?</p>

<p>You created a story with zero trust between them, and then you stick the husband willing to be with her for what, the 8 or 10th time? Really? You spent the entire story explaining why they should be divorced and you put them back together with a "Because I love her" reasoning? This is what you see with Battered wives, the same kind of mentality.</p>

<p>For me this was probably your worse story to date. Not because it was badly written, but because you set up the stage for the husband to move on and get past all the heartache and hurt from the wife, then you threw him right back into it as if it was some new twist that finally will work out right this time.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

NO ENDING TO THIS SHITITTY ASSININE STORY AS DUMBO TAKES FOREVER TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON . DUMB AND DUMBER

THE STORY IS A WORTHLESS PILE OF KRAP WHERE THE DUMB CUCK SHOULD HAVE THROWN HER OUT WHEN HE FOUND OUT SHE FUCKED TWO GUYS WHEN SEPERATED . IT WAS MOST OBVIOUS THAT SHE WAS GD WHORE THEN.

noble1noble1over 13 years ago
fucked up

why is this shit on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
By far your best story yet....

There must be a lot of twisted people out there...all they can do is scream for revenge. Sometimes revenge is proper and sometimes forgivness is in order. I totally agree with your choices and loved the way you told it.

Thanks and keep 'em coming. (I find myself skipping the sex parts to get on with the plot. LOL.)

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
A good solid story

This was well told and solidly believable. He didn't kick her to the curb and their reconciliation was very believable. While I tend to focus on revenge personally, this was very well handled.

Keep writing I like your stuff.

Regards

C

MarvinSMarvinSover 13 years ago
huh?

I don't get it. The blonde was his ex-wife and he didn't know it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

a good read...

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Slirpuff, I gave it a

three, It's a charming story. He should have fuck a few more women and had a little more fun before he took her back.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Real

I agree with Chagrined. I am hardheaded too I guess. My spouse never cheated but I have put up with an alcoholic for 35 years just to keep my family together, and it's been tough. But like this wife she has always loved me when not on a drunk where she didn't care about anything. Alcoholics go through all the emotions displayed in this story too, so I can identify with the husband. You want to divorce them at times because you can't understand why they treat you badly...at times. Yet you still love the women you married and had children with, and keep hoping for them to return to normal. I don't know how I would have handled cheating behind my back, but I do know that mental conditions and addictions to alcohol or any other type of drug can put a lot of stress on a family.

I appreciate that not all of you commenters condemn this wife out of hand. Sometimes I have felt like a loser or wimp for not dumping mine. I guess I am old enough now that it doesn't matter because I do not want to die alone. And she is trying harder and avoiding her addiction for much longer periods of time. I think most marriages have obstacles that have to be overcome to keep it going. Probably the reason for the high divorce rate. It seems a lot of people are just not willing to overlook human weakness... Whatever,I guess that is why we all read these stories. Looking for similar situations to our own marriages or failures. thank you for a good read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I Would Love 2 Say What a Bunch of BS This Story is however...

I know women like Shannon_drama_queens to_the_core and men like Tim who make the mistake of thinking these 'bitches on heels' can ever ultimately be satisfied. Slaves to the siren's song... not for me thank you . Cant deny they're exciting/fantastic in bed when so inclined. Take them out if you must, spend all your money on them if so inclined , buy them cars and jewelry bot NEVER have kids with/ marry them! Great story up to and including the ostensibly happy ending. On a personal level I don't think she's recovered : she's 'just resting'.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOT EVERY CUCKOLD IS A WIMP

but every wimp can be a cuckold. As for the author SP he took a character and molded it to his story. The reconcile was SPs rendition of closure. TK U MLJ LV NV

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
I liked it a lot

better than did most of the commentators. Some of the comments have been pretty stupid and some unsympathetic. I found it to be pretty well believable, with the individuals acting consistently within their characters. The people who want to know more about the 'friends' are missing a point; these aren't characters they are merely mechanisms to drive the story. A credit to the author and to Literotica.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
It is the wife

You wrote her as far too bad a character. I saw no redeeming features in her, up to and including her hypersexuality. As a (ahem) man getting wealthier and wealthier in years, I wouldn't have put up with her 'get me off NOW NOW NOW!' nonsense.

So, she was by turns untrusting, shrewish, manipulative, and unfaithful, prone to making her husband do things he ranged from being ambivilent about (sex constantly) to actively disliking (another woman slurping his schlong...not for the action, but because as an intelligent man, he could see the price tag around her tongue)

So...what could possibly motivate him to go back? The suicide attempt? Then he is getting what he deserves.

I've gone on record as stating that a woman/man who is willing to risk their life earns at least an honest look at a second chance (third, fourth, FIFTH?). However in this case, it's a matter of motive that is the sticking point for me.

In Stang's "All in the Family" (not a perfect story, by any means), the wife jumped in front of a shotgun to defend her hubby...and I was good with her getting a buy from him, even if she was incredibly sneaky, disgusting and manipulative. Because she risked her life FOR her man. It was to save something that she treasured.

In this case, what she lost was the ability to look in a mirror. It was an incredibly selfish act of an incredibly selfish woman. "I feel SO bad that I will kill myself after laughing it up WITH MY DAUGHTER, and let them deal with MORE emotional scars I need to inflict."

She is a horrid horrid character. I juxtapose this with another story which dealt with suicide of a spouse. Mom cheated and dad had a heart attack in his den. Mom manned up (Sorry for the phrase, ladies) and she raised her daughters, met their needs, got them educated and established, didn't inflict her personal horror on them and THEN killed herself.

THAT is atonement. This woman...4 more years before they all break up again. Fuck her and I feel sorry for her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I've read it before

And it is still a compelling read. I'm no phychologist, but I can't help but feel that wife is submissive, emotionally fragile (bi-polar?) and self-destructive on some level, and hubby is too passive. Hubby was not a dumb, and he was tough when he bothered to be. When he finally drew the line in the sand, she caved every time.

He needed to keep a firmer hand on her. But, he always let his willful wife push him and push him. She was begging, in her way, for him to take over. Instead, he always went along to get along. He allowed her to brow-beat him, he allowed her to pull manipulative crap on him, he allowed her to pick 'their' friends, he allowed her to act in ways that he felt uncomfortable with, he allowed her to sanction a sexual assault on him. He allowed her to act in very suspicious (hypersexual) manners and to withhold the 'true story' about her relationship with the new group of friends. He knew that things were awry, but he let things slide until they were too far gone.

A stronger hand from him would have kept her in her place-the place she wanted/needed to be.

I think she really loved him. Truly and deeply. She just happened to be one of those personalities that needs a man to take charge of her.

I don't see that hubby did that, even at the end-she was still pushing.

I didn't get the reconciliation. Her betrayal was never explained, his decision to forgive never justified. So many details about what happened, so few about why he made the biggest decision of his life.

That said, a well-written and gripping tale-I felt for hubby as he went through his journey. I could not figure out why he couldn't get her out of his heart-she was written as one hellish creature to be with.

This reminded me of a story about an accountant and his wife-their relationship changed and improved after he asserted dominance in the relationship. Forget the title and author. But in that story, the transition was easier to understand.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
We are all just

Freaks and creatures. Great story about broken people winning

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
I liked it

I felt the wife was a complete bitch at the beginning. But I actually was praying they get back together . Yeah she fucked up royally but she obviously was remorseful enough to try & kill herself over it. I think the wives in these stories are very stupid for letting perverts & sluts put bullshit in their heads they're all weak minded. & reminds me of high school & peer pressure. Obviously the wife would never even think about pulling a stint like that ever again

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
The strength to stand by your women

Is a dangerous position in this category with us hard headed readers. You pulled it off. Well done Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Games Games Games

Even in the reconciliation I felt that she was playing a game pretending to be a "new" woman. Unless she was mentally damaged I did not get this role play where they pretend to be a new couple getting to know each other. After all the crap she put him through he gets and have to be satisfied with second rate loving. So in the end we have just a repeat of the beginning when she played games to get him to act per her desires. Now he happy to have her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
shannon is a submissive slut

why he went back with her is questionable. i guess he likes pain. she was the dominator earlier in this marriage she screwd like a BUNNY RABBIT behind his back. yet he wants to be hurt again. this women is unstable. maybe bi polar.. why ????go back

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Love isn't a game

Love isn't a game; true enough, however, in love and when you love someone, you're willing to do absolutely everything for the one you love. Love makes people do crazy things that to the outsider may or may not come across as stupid, outrageous, disbelieving, what have you. But isn't that also the way it should be? That we're willing to go to absolutely any length for the person we love and care about - our soul mate?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You're kidding?

Just because she had a little breakdown you can now trust the slut? Better keep the condoms on, you never know what she's bringing home to you. Better to find someone new that you could love and trust and get those things back in spades.

PrideInsightPrideInsightabout 11 years ago
HE'S NOT KIDDING...HE IS IN LOVE....

.....just because he is brave enough to take her back he is stupid,,,,,he has been with Shannon long enough to know her weaknesses IE control issues and her affinity to fall prey to for lack of better term"mob psycology"(her friends at a given time)...with her it was not really about sex per se...but more about fitting in with her friends.Consider,college it was dump his ass and later swingers was bring his ass into the fold(if hadn't been caught would probably have tried again).

They both needed the trauma...her being exposed(remember this is a person who defines themselves by making you believe they are right) him?,her almost killing herself(admitting she was wrong...the easy way out

....these things recognized ...."Maybe I should go back to the gym and lose a few pounds?"..."Tell me what you need for exercise equipment and I will buy it for you,..."

BRILLIANT TALE

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Over in college

I lost most of my respect for Hubby when he left what he thought was a great young lady to go back with the bitch who would NOT believe him! He never got it back, although I DO respect his analysis and sincerity about the potential consequences of an open marriage!

4*

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 11 years ago
In terms of plot, what FD45 said.

Good writing. However, I found nothing redeeming in the wife's (lack of) character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be Careful Who You Love

Falling in love with a mentally ill person is one of the worst things that can happen to you. They will take you on a ride to Hell and leave you there.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
yeah great mom/wife/slut would have made a great corpse

1. cheats in college

2 bitch while married

3 cheats while married

4 tries to kill her self in front of daughter

(thumbs up and a wink) oh yeah great catch there, and way to be a role model for your slut/cunt daughter in training, how to behave and treat the men you love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, you fooled me

You had me believing that there wouldn't be a suicide after all then you drop it in at the very end. Of course it was he rather than she that decided to slit his own throat.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

I say this tale needs a serious redux where the whore actually became a dead cheating cunt.

But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing

Really bad comments though. Need a white trash filter

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Extremely controversial marriage account with a swinging wife and noncomplicit husband.

Hey, this story could've gone in many directions. The husband's steadfast resolve in not participating in the swinging lifestyle was the apex of the dilemma while the wife surreptitiously was attempting to reel him in. Perhaps communication was never covered in their six months of marriage counseling and they may have a good case for malpractice against the marriage counselor. However, if the communication was very effective this would've been a pretty dull story. The other issue in this story is that of covert manipulation by one spouse over another. The wife had a support system of a multitude of like minded swinger friends, while the husband was targeted and barraged with behaviors to succumb his resolve to swing. Swinging by one partner without the knowledge consent and mutual assent of the other is an abominable. This story illustrates the emotion of such an event quite well. Obviously, people will have varying degrees of response commensurate with their own values and pysche and other characteristics. Yet, this was an enjoyable view of a typical if not generic response.All in all, the author did a fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuck Crap!

I truly hated this story. It was a complete waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!

Right up to the last paragraph seemed a story of a husband with a backbone. Author should take 5 bottles of sleeping pills followed by two bottles of vodka. No loss to the world.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Sick Puppy / cantbuymy version

The lesson here is stay away from the mentally ill. They will only bring hardship and heartache into your life. If you are unfortunate enough to have married one, or one of your children has psychological problems, then you will have to deal with it - up to a point!

PS - I enjoyed cantbuymy's outline! Finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Did Like It, And There's No Question Where You Were Going With The Ending

But the execution was lacking. Only at the end. The story was real good up till that.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Weak Ending

Seemed too contrived, and no transition from her being in the institution to her "reincarnation." I admit you had me fooled, it would have been better if it really was somebody new.

Re Cantbuymy's alternative ending: First of all, i know there's no blood, but I'm a bit twisted, and even I found the relationship with the "daughter" creepy. Second, his letter was unreasonably vindictive, but I found his daughter's reaction a little too much, she should have at least invited him to the wedding. Finally, I'm torn between his taking her in after her husband cheated and feeling he should have just said, "Now you know how it feels," and closed the door on her.

Re "When she threw up my cheating with Kathy I almost lost it." What "cheating"? They were broken up! And she had slept with TWO guys, something she conveniently never told him about.

He never should have taken her back the first time, CERTAINLY not the time 5 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
morons

Your male lead characters are the biggeat morons in the universe.......what we didn't read here was that two months later Shannon had a psychotic episode and their daughter Kim found them in bed. Shannon had an evil smile on her face and a huge knife was sticking out of her fathers chest. He made his bed and would now sleep in it forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Forget the naysayers, Slirpuff

A pretty damn good story. That's all there is to it. Unless they've put pen to paper themselves, tell 'em to fuck off.

I liked it, though if I were in his place, I could never take her unstable ass back. But that's just me...

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Excellent, but for the ending. Still = 5 stars.

I didn't realize this was four pages long and began to get antsy on page one. But when I got to the bottom and saw "4 pages," I thought we had enough time for some meaningful action. And the author did not disappoint. Forget the first two times he should have walked away from her... The "experts" tell us couples who want these kinds of lifestyles must first have strong marriages and plenty of open communication. I guess Shannon determined she could make that happen (at least from a sexual POV) over a few months. I could not have taken her back, but that may be because my name is Tim. (HA!) What's our hero going to do the next time he needs to walk away?

BTW, my first wife was smarter than Shannon. She kept several tubes of partially-used "diaphragm cream" in the same drawer as her diaphragm. And dumb me....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Godd story right up until the end

And then it fell off the cliff. In a hurry. It was obvious that the blonde was his ex-wife. But you sure skipped a lot. He's in full charge of her. She's been committed to a hospital/asylum and he's her guardian. How then does he divorce her, give her 50% of the assets and sail off into the sunset? That's just too big a hole in the story to get past. We're led to believe she suddenly got better, could take care of herself without wanting to commit suicide? That she stays in touch with him? And what about the start of this mess? To quote him - "You played me and like a sucker I believed you"! She's done it to him so many times you would think he would understand that she just can't be trusted or believed. Why would he believe her now? Just off a suicide attempt and an extended stay in the hospital and suddenly she's a changed person? I mean how dumb did you make his character to get to this reconciliation? Good story all the way until the end and then "BOOM" and it all went to shit.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 9 years ago
O.K. I'm a nay sayer.

CRAP! Still scraping this shit off my shoes. Your worst ever story.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
have to agree with other commenters

this was not one of this authors better stories but atleast it is realistic and not some pathetic cuckold story. One thing to remember though, when you have as many stories as he does, you have to keep the reader guessing.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Too disjointed.

I didn't like much of the story at all, but that's just my outlook on cheaters, swingers and lying wives. Oh yeah, I don't like stupid people either. Their entire time together she listened to other people rather than him. Every time she did that, he had to swallow his pride and take her back. It should have been obvious to him that she wasn't ever going to change and she never did. And to take her back after all of that, I hope that the man haters and the cuck lovers that read this are really happy because this story was just for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay

I guess she gets four strikes. The dude is d-u-m-b. Should have stayed with his 5'1" college girl friend after Shannon would not believe him and dumped him.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I think I've read this before.

The $200 bet and the breakfast following were familiar. Author did NOT convince me RAAC was appropriate. Story needed some serious proofreading - the dialogue punctuation was awful.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Loved it

five stars. This was a really good read. I would not favor reconciliation if it was just some lame cry for help attempted suicide. It was clear that she was utterly despondent. Plus, he did divorce her. She had to earn her way back and prove her commitment to him.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
totally liked it.

This was another good story 5 stars again. I did like the fact that they didn't reconcile over some bullshit reason. and the fact that the wife was truly despondent over what she did made it that much better. this was a very good read story and a liiiittle bit out there but not so much that it couldn't really ever happen. again good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bullshit. She dyes her hair and she's still trying to control him

Quantity or quality? It's just another way of her telling him she wants to be in control of their love life and in line with that, their lives. What changed? She's in the looney bin, he divorces her and starts dating. Nine months later none of their problems have been solved. She shows up with a change in hair color and all is forgiven and forgotten? She's still a cheating slut that demands to be in control so why would he be dating her? Reconciliation or dump her? This was just more bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have some of these commenters ever really been in love?

They have a teenager. They've been married for years and years. Maybe in the real world some wouldn't reconcile. Probably some would. Good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

#wacc_shit from SlirWACC.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TRAGEDY EITHER KILLS

or makes it stronger, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Blah!

I haven’t read all the comments, so please forgive me if I’m repeating what others have said!

Her refusal to trust him is a huge red flag!

As KarenE said, SHE fucked TWO other guys while they were broken up, but accuses him of CHEATING with Kathy?!

And I agree with those who find the ending a bit too Deus Ex Machina. I don't mind the RAAC, per se, but doing it with NO explanation, and the deceit of making it seem that he was seeing someone new, ruins it for me.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Mickey Mouse

Having painted himself into a corner by making the wife act so badly that divorce is inevitable and reconciliation impossible, our author plays the medical suicide card to keep them together., Right. 1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. One of my favorites of yours.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

this is a really good story. It was a stinker move to throw in, oh she dyed her hair blond after the fact. It is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
should have waited

He should have waited the 45 minutes she said, then call 911. He would have been better off (without her) plus possible life insurance payoff to send Kim to college.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
real life

True story

Helena Montana former married female college instructor loses position because of revelations found on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Readable

But pretty stupid. Nothing about her becoming a cheating whore was explained.

If they didn't reconcile no big deal, but they did.

This was an incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The only good bitch

is a dead bitch. Pathetic that the only honest women are prostitutes (they tell you there going to fuck you, and it will cost you)

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Extremely uneven.

Seemed written in half-hour bursts, every other month. Sex way overdone, and for no reason.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

The reality is that sometimes people choose to stray, other times they get misled by corrupt and manipulative people. While we get the wife's side of things after the discovery ( which reinforces the idea she was led astray), we don't get the full story. It's one thing to be manipulated into wanting to swap by over aggressive swingers. It's quite another to be participating in gangbangs on a regular basis behind hubby's back. How could she be led so far astray, and so thoroughly? All apparently without remorse until being caught. I think that hole in the plot is what has many folks not caring for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
drbeemer3333

No such thing as being led astray. You write as if a rope was put around her neck.

Didn't get any reason she became long time slut

Even less for him to take her back

He had to know she was cheating once new tricks started

Usually like your writing this one seemed BLAH

JeepLover42JeepLover42about 7 years ago
gross

No way he could take her back. I feel sick for reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
literally

your most cuckold worshiping shit fest .

youve outdone yourself in your faggotry .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2* Slurp Cuck Krap

And Wolf Vixen sucks at editing. No shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bullshit

Weak man, cuckold, pussy wipe. He has no respect for himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it

I like happy ending stories.

I like 2nd. Chances -- this one even.had a 3rd chance!

She had big problems. She knew it. HARD to change. Really is.

Took crisis # 1. But she changed . He kept her.

She still has problems. She doesn't know it.

Crisis # 2. Now she knows it. Knows it so well she has to admit someone like her does not deserve someone like him. She's not trying to win him back -- she knows she's too screwed up and so screwed up her marriage.

But he can see this means she has changed.

When he gave her the 2nd chance, she was better than before.

When he gave her the 3rd chance, she was better than before. Progress.

Will there be a 4th chance???

Of course in real life he would have his own problems and need to be changing. But I realize this is idealized fiction.

Great little story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm

Sounds like she has had mental health issues for a long time.

I liked how it ended with husband, daughter happy and her at least better and happy.

rereadrereadover 6 years ago
Enjoyed so many

Couldn't see this, the least he could of had all tha crazy party pussy. If you see the women you love like that and all that built it up, no way you could forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@TheGrimReaper81

"But isn't that also the way it should be? That we're willing to go to absolutely any length for the person we love and care about - our soul mate?"

Yes. Which is why he's clearly not his wife's soul mate, because she wasn't even willing to push herself to treat him decently.

Thanks for the story all the same, Slirpuff.

Cog

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I found this one of your most enjoyable

I've read quite a few of your stories, and I really enjoy the variation in endings. I get to approach each new story without a solid idea of how the relationship will ultimately resolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope

Just Nope.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
Oh Come On You Gotta Love It

She Fucken didn't listen, so she got fucked, Daughter said fucken grow up, hubby said fuck off, She took fucken pills, fucked up her brains, hubby took her back and fucked Her, daughter said it's about fucken time! Which leads us to Mickey Mouse and all the Bullshit! FUCK ME Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't do it!!!

This is anecdotal, but I know of two men who married their ex-wife; both ended in divorce. There was a reason for the divorce and a leopard does change its spots. One wife desired strange pecker; the other was nuts. Guess what? The reason for the second divorces was the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Foreward

Foreward vs. forward is another mistake you always make. Please have yet another editing pass when you think you are finished, particularly after any additions or changes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why would he choose the "still crazy" woman?

She STILL wants to be in control - especially of their sex life. This was a fucked up ending. She went nuts, put on a show, got half of everything and then got back in control. Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slir-fucking-pussy

You fucking wimp. What the fuck was this fucking piece of shit fucking story?! I can't fucking emphasize enough how fucking much I fucking disliked this fucking trash.

-1,000,000,000 fucking stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How immature

Always these "I was boozed" excuses. The guy gets drunk meaning he is not capable of handling booze. If you cannot then do not drink.

There are so many stories on LE with "self-righteous" males being fooled after getting themselves drunk. Idiots and idiot writers that write that stuff. If you cannot handle drinking and you are not able to control your drinking then you are IMMATURE imbecile and you should not complain when your wife is cheating on you. Apparently she is smarter than you.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 5 years ago
cow manure

so disappointed in the ending .....

think i will get drunk swallow some pills and get sympathy from the readers of this story .... lmfao

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad

I think it’s a pretty good story. Although anyone who didn’t see that ending coming just wasn’t looking. And that brings up a point I want to make: Writers. All you writers, this one included: Please, STOP putting “Spoilers” in your story intros. If someone’s on this site, they know it may have sexually explicit stories. The majority of readers don’t want to know ahead of time if a story is a BTB, an RAAC, a cuck story, or whatever. Get it? Knowing, at the beginning, spoils the fun of reading the story. Please, you guys put a lot of time and effort into these stories. Let us readers enjoy the story without knowing what’s coming.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
1*

What the actual fuck were you thinking?!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 5 years ago
Dumb

The more the wife acts like a total ass, bitch, and slut the more we are required to "understand" her and fell sympathy for her so a reconciliation is allowable? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mickey Mouse bullshit?

First off - my kids all spit on you. Mickey Mouse is their King. Second of all, Tim is the biggest moron ever written about in the history of Literotica. Shannon is bat-shit-crazy and has the time spent in the hospital and mental ward to prove it. Once he finally gets divorced why would he ever, ever, ever have anything to do with her? Does he think changing her hair color changes her mental state? Nine months wouldn't have been nearly enough time to even begin fixing her mental issues. Are you fucking kidding me? Run! Run far, far away and never talk to her again. Just an awful ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous