Tim, Tom, and Mom

Story Info
Mom and Sons Incest
3.2k words
4.38
23.7k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are identical twins, Tim and Tom. I am Tim. We are 18, seniors in school. We consider ourselves good looking, over 6 foot, with curly blond hair. Our time is spent wrestling, lifting weights, and chasing girls.

Our mother Susan is cute, blond, and petite. Our father is handsome and good as a father. He works for the government. Their only problem is their drinking. The two of them drink at least 2 glasses of wine every night and sometimes a third glass.

Dad left today to be out of town for four days. We come home from school and Mom is already finishing her first glass of wine. Mom pours another while fixing dinner and then her third for dinner. I looked at Tom and we both shrug.

Tom and I clean up the dishes and do our schoolwork while Mom is watching TV. About 8 PM Mom says, "I think I will have one more so that I can sleep good tonight. It's always hard when your father is away."

We go to our bedroom and come down at 10 PM to tell Mom goodnight. We are wearing only our silk briefs. She is passed out on the sofa with the empty glass beside her. We shake her and call her with no response.

Tom says, "Gosh, what should we do? She is totally drunk and passed out."

I scoop her up and say, "We have to get her to bed. She can't sleep this way."

I take her to her bedroom and Tim throws back the covers on the bed. I lay her in the middle of the bed, and we sit on each side of her.

I say, "See if you can find her nightie. We will just make her more comfortable." Tom finds a nightie in her dresser, and we take off Mom's blouse and slacks. As she lays there in her bikini panties and half bra our jaws drop.

Tom says, "Wow! I always thought that Mom is a real cutie, but she is the hottest girl that I have ever seen!"

I say, "She is what wet dreams are made of. We shouldn't but let's see her nude!"

Tom removes Mom's bra as I slip off her panties. We are totally shocked when we see that her pussy is shaved clean! We sit on each side of Mom and our fingers start trailing over her body. I run to our bedroom and grab our cell phones.

I say, "Let's take some pictures of us touching her. Just make sure we don't show her face. This can give us some real bragging rights at school. We just won't tell anyone who she is." I take shots of Tom playing with Mom's tits and he takes some of me sucking on her tits. Then we take pictures of us running our fingers over her pussy. I slip one finger into her pussy, gently feeling of the folds inside. We continue our touching with Mom not moving but breathing normally. I then take off my briefs and my cock is totally hard. Tom does the same. We each take one of Mom's hands and wrap them around our cocks. It feels so great as we move her hands jacking us off. We snap pictures of each other holding Mom's hands on our cocks. Finally, it gets too much, and my cock erupts, sending ropes of my cum all over Mom's lower stomach and running down her pussy. Tom then cums hard, spraying his cum all over Mom's tits. We take pictures of our cum all over Mom. We know that these pictures will provide us a lot of pleasure time masturbating.

We slip Mom's nightie on her and place a kiss on her lips. We cover her up and go to our bedroom.

The next morning when we get up Mom has the breakfast ready. She says, "I might have had too much to drink last night. I don't even remember going to bed." She is thinking, "why would I have put that old nightie on that I have not worn in years? And why would I have put it on backwards?"

I said, "Mom, you had way too much last night. You were passed out on the sofa, so we helped you to bed. There is no way you could have spent the night passed out like you were."

Mom says, "Thanks for looking out for me. I know that your father and I have to cut back on our drinking. I'll try to do better."

Tom says, "Actually you are kind of cute drunk. Be happy that you weren't out in public."

Tom and I keep bantering back and forth about how cute Mom is. I say, "Mom, you are a real knockout. I hope that I can find a woman as sexy as you are. Isn't that right, Tom?"

Tom says, "Yes, you are one of a kind. A perfect example of the woman I want."

We each give Mom a nice kiss on the lips and a tight hug as we leave for school.

Mom thinks, "Hmm, that kiss and tight hugs were unusual. And the teasing about me being cute and sexy. So, they helped me to bed. And I wake up with an old nightie on backwards. And I am nude underneath it. That means that they saw me nude, my body, my shaved pussy, and everything. They would have to touch my naked body several times undressing and putting on my nightie. Boy, did I goof up!" Mom keeps thinking and smiles, "Sounds like they really enjoyed the experience. I wonder if I would have if I had known it." She starts getting some tingles thinking about it.

Tom and I look at the photos on our phones during the day. We agree not

to show them to anyone else yet. We naturally get huge hard-ons looking at them. I say, "Boy, that sure was a fun experience."

We come home after school and greet Mom with a nice kiss and tight hug. She says, "That is so nice. You two must have missed me today."

As Mom fixes supper she pours her first glass of wine. During dinner she starts on her second. Tom and I clean up the dishes and banter back and forth. I say, "It looks like we might have some more fun tonight."

Tom says, "Gosh! It may not be right but it sure is fun. I hope Mom doesn't realize what is going on."

Mom comes in and refills her glass. We go to our bedroom to do our schoolwork and look at our photos."

Mom thinks, "I've got to stay somewhat sober tonight. But it sure is exciting to think about what might have happened. Maybe I can pretend tonight and see what happens." Mom empties her wine into the sink, puts her folded nightie on her dresser, and then pretends to be passed out.

Tom and I come into the living room at 10:30 PM. Mom is slouched on the couch. I say, "It looks like it has happened again." I pick Mom up and carry her to her bedroom. Tim turns down the covers and I lay her in the center of the bed.

Mom thinks, "I shouldn't be doing this but at least I can find out what happened last night. It is quite a turn on for me."

Tom and I slowly undress Mom, marveling at how beautiful she is. This time Tom slowly takes off her slacks and panties while I slowly take off her blouse and bra.

Mom is thinking, "Wow! I am nude in front of my two sons! And I am thrilled with it!"

Tom and I start slowly running our fingers and hands all over Mom's sexy body. We are cupping her beautiful tits and rolling her nipples between our fingers and thumbs.

Mom thinks, "They have their hands all over me! I know that they can see my shaved pussy! I've never had so much sexual attention given me at one time!"

Tom and I drop our silk briefs and lay on the bed beside Mom. We each take her hands and wrap them around our cocks which are already large. We slowly move her hands, and it almost feels that she is moving her own hands. Our mouths are covering her breasts, sucking on her nipples.

Mom thinks, "Wow! Am I really feeling my son's cocks? They are so huge and long! I never dreamed that I would ever do this. It just feels so good. And also, very naughty!"

After several minutes, Tom and I get up. I say, "I have to play with Mom's beautiful pussy." I get between her knees and move her legs apart. My hard cock splits her pussy lips, entering her one inch and then 2 inches.

Tom says, "My cock wants her sweet lips." He starts rubbing his cockhead over Mom's lips. Mom's lip's part and his cockhead enters her mouth. He gently fucks her mouth.

Mom lays there in ecstasy, trying to control her beathing. She feels my cockhead rub over her clit and a light moan escapes her mouth. I keeps letting it rub on her clit and she shudders as she has a climax.

I say, "I can't hold it any longer", and my cock explodes into Mom's pussy, sending my huge load of cum into her.

Tom says, I'm cumming too!". He withdraws his cock as it explodes all over Mom's chest, neck, and face with some going into her mouth.

Mom manages to control herself as she is amazed at how loving her sons are and how turned on they are by her. She thinks, "I don't even feel guilty because this feels so right and exciting!"

Tom and I wipe the cum off Mom and slip her nightgown on. As we

leave her bedroom, I say, "I think Mom acted like she was into this tonight. Let's check that wine in the refrigerator.

We look at the bottle. I say, "Mom only had at most three glasses tonight. That isn't enough for her to pass out. She knew what was going on and didn't try to stop us! What do you think, Tom?"

Tom says, "I don't know but I don't want to stop this. It sure has been a great experience. Wouldn't it be something if Mom was really into this! We will find out tomorrow night."

Mom lays there thinking, "I know that we shouldn't be doing this but why not? This is such a thrill! It is my children who I love very much. I know that I can teach them much about sex that they will use over their lifetime. I sure do like the taste of Tom's cum. It has much more flavor than my husband's cum." She reaches down with two fingers into her pussy and licks Tim's cum off. "Mmmmmm, so good!"

The next morning Mom is all smiles and singing as she fixes breakfast. She says, "I promise that I will cut back on my wine when your father comes home tomorrow. I might drink too much tonight also. I sleep so good with it."

As we go out the door to school, I hug Mom tightly and give her a kiss letting my tongue trail over her lips. For a moment, Mom's tongue touches mine. As Tom and I have discussed, he does the same with the same result.

When we come home, we give Mom another good and kiss. We banter with small talk with Mom until dinner, telling her that we wished the girls at school were as pretty and sexy as she is. After dinner, Tom and I clean up the dishes and check the amount of wine left in the refrigerator. We go to our bedroom to do our schoolwork and talk about what might happen tonight. Naturally we have to compare our pictures from the last two nights.

At 10:30 we come into the living room to see Mom passed out on the couch again. We quietly go to the refrigerator and check the wine.

I say, "Look, Mom hasn't had more than two glasses of wine. She is nowhere close to being passed out. Let's just play along with her and see where we end up tonight. There is no doubt that Mom wants this as much as we do."

I pick Mom up and carry her to the bedroom. Tom turns down the covers and I lay Mom in the middle of the bed. I slip off her slacks and panties while Tom takes off her blouse and bra. We slip off our briefs and lay down beside her. Her breathing is deeper as we wrap her hands around our hard cocks. We start kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples.

After a few minutes, Tom says, "I'm going to let my cock feel her beautiful little pussy." He climbs between her legs and starts rubbing his cock head along her slit.

Tom says, "Damn, Mom's pussy is soaking wet!". He guides his cock to enter her pussy.

I say quietly to Mom, "Mom, we know that you are awake and want sex as much as we do. Open your eyes and show us what you like."

Mom opens her eyes with a big smile on her face. She wraps her legs around Tom and pulls his big cock deep into her pussy. I give Mom deep passionate kisses with our tongues dancing together. I reach down and gently massage her clit while Tom is fucking her. She explodes with tremendous climax and Tom drives his cock into Mom as he climaxes while groaning with each thrust. Tom lays on Mom while she keeps her legs tight around him. I continue with deep passionate kisses on her mouth and down her neck.

After a minute, Mom says, "Tom, come up here so I can clean off your cock. Tim, take his place fucking me. I want you to cum deep in me also."

Tom moves up to Mom's head and she holds his cock and licks it clean. She then gives him a deep kiss so he can taste his own cum. My hard cock is deep inside Mom's pussy. Tom's hot cum lubricates my cock and drives me over the edge, cumming deep inside Mom's pussy. Mom cums again at the same time in a very satisfying climax. Her legs are locked around my waist, holding me in her tightly.

Mom slowly releases me, and I move up to where she can lick my cock clean. We lay on the bed with all three of us holding and gently rubbing each other.

Mom giggles, saying, "The night is still young. Let's all go get showers and come back for round two."

Tom and I are really excited as we get our showers. I say, "Who would have ever dreamed that this would happen. We are so lucky to have a mom like this. She is liking all the sex as much as we are. We will just have to be careful when Dad is around. Let's go have round two as Mom calls it!"

Mom is laying sideways on her bed just as nude as we are. She says, "The first thing I want to teach you is the best way to give a woman oral sex. If you do this, she will tell other women how great you are at it. Tom. please lay between my legs. Start by slowly licking all over the outside of my pussy. Keep your tongue soft. Lick all over it, especially in the crease of my legs. Now, lick straight up my slit splitting my pussy lips. Lick all over again, then a little deeper it my pussy. As you come toward the top you will feel my clit start growing. Suck lightly on my clit and then flick it with your tongue. Keep licking deeper into my pussy and then suck harder on my clit. Oh, that feels so good! Keep going. Now, let your lower lip rub over my clit a few times. You can really feel my clit growing now. It feels just fantastic. Now comes the real trick. Let the bridge of your nose rub over my clit while you lick way down below my pussy. Let your tongue go over my ass and back up to suck again on my clit. Feel how large my clit is now? Let your tongue drift way down again to my ass and back up and suck hard. Hold on tight to me now! I'M cumming! Keep sucking! Ohhhhh! That's so great! Softly suck my clit now as I come down from that high. That was so good. Thanks, Tim for sucking my tits during it. It was fantastic! Let me get my breath back."

We lay there marveling at our new relationship. It seems so right for us to enjoy each other. Tom and I keep our hands moving over Mom's body.

Mom says, "Okay Tom, as a reward for the tremendous climax you gave me, I will give you the best blow job possible." Mom slides up so her head is hanging over the bed. Tom comes around the bed by Mom's head. He has a tremendous hard on. Mom holds his large cock, bringing it to her mouth. The pre-cum is dripping from his cock head. Mom squeezes his cock, getting as much of the pre cum as she can lick off. She sucks his cock head slowly into her mouth.

She removes his cock and says, "Tim, please fuck me with your big cock. Do it slow until Tom starts climaxing. Then fuck me hard." Mom puts Toms' cock back in her mouth and sucks him deep, letting his cock head enter her throat.

I let my cock slip into the juicy folds of Mom's pussy. I start gently rubbing my cock head on her clit. She wraps her legs tight around me, pulling me in deep. I start long stroking her slowly. She is concentrating on sucking Tom, taking him deeper and deeper into her throat. Soon he is balls deep in her mouth and his eyes start rolling back in his head. Tom moans loudly and holds Mom's head with both hands as his hot cum explodes deep in Mom's throat. As he pulls out, Mom grabs a breath while Tom finishes cumming all over her beautiful face. I slam my large cock deep inside Mom as my cum boils out of my cock. I lay full on top of Mom as she holds me tightly.

Tom comes around and we lay on each side of Mom, holding and petting her. It takes several minutes to recover enough to smile at each other.

Mom says, "What an experience you boys have given me! I don't think I will ever be satisfied with one man again."

Tom says, "And all the ways to satisfy a woman that you have taught us! There will be many happy women in our future."

I smile and say, "Thanks Mom. You are the best!"

Mom says, "Now, I need to save a piece of this pussy for your father. Maybe you boys will need to take a day off from school next week."