All Comments on 'Tim Was So Lucky'

by riganut

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
awsome

please cotinue the story just awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
FUCKING MOM IS BEST

I fucked my mother alot when I was young.She wore sexy bra's and girdles that had satin snap type crotch and lace trim on front panel and around the leggs.She wasnt fat either she had wide hips and big breasts. Would you write a story along this and please dont forget the girdle. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story and keep writing

fun reading about mom teaching son the ropes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
family love

great story mum was so good to her son teaching him about sex.please wright more on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fiction

This is good fiction. If it was true the stories focus would havw been more on the first time sexual experience and sensations rather than the act of fucking. I don't like liars so, you can eat shihite and dy...phaggot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Get an editor!

Hot in parts, but you seriously need to work on your grammar. You changed tenses repeatedly, and missed out words frequently. Seriously, get an editor, it would have been so much better. I have to agree with an earlier comment, it does come across as fiction rather than a reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Poorly written

While the promise might be plausible, the writing is atrocious. Solecisms, malapropisms, and very basic syntax and grammar errors (tense, subject verb agreement, etc.) abound. This helped, unintentionally, the falseness of the claim that your story is "true."

No it isn't. Young men making love (having sex, fucking, etc.) are in a state of shock; they are nervous, embarrassed,overlyy aroused, frightened, tender, overly sentimental,hyperventilating fools who are in constant danger of premature ejaculation, often BEFORE they penetrate their intended lover.

One could only imagine how this would be all the more so for a young man about to penetrate his own beautiful mother as his first fuck.

For verisimilitude, you MUST write clearly, with attention to quotidien detail, as well as evoking tactile, sensual experience reflecting the universal, i.e. that which the majority of men and women would recognize as akin to their own experiences.

Seriously, please get an editor---and read more literature, erotic or otherwise, to learn literary style and techniques.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Unreadable

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume English is not your first language, which is why I didn't give this a zero. If your target audience is English speaking, you need to get one of Literotica's volunteer editors to get rid of all the mistakes. I couldn't make it through the second paragraph without getting frustrated and giving up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
get the editing done

check out how some of the greats here write and then try it again. Find a style that fits you but please, spelling and grammar errors do affect how a story will go over with a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

Great. Need to edit alittle more. But overall great, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago

This may seem like I am piling on top of others, but I am not. I apologize in advance if it appears that way. Your story was OK. There is nothing new here since it reads like a hundred others in this genre. I did enjoy it but I had to do so in spite of the grammatical issues. The one problem that was most annoying was you changing the speaker repeatedly.

You would start speaking in the first person saying “I this or I that” then switch to the third person “He did this or they did that”. You cannot switch voices in the middle of a sentence. That is a major error that a good editor would have caught immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No good

This is crap. First off, the writing was horrible, get an editor! Second, I think you're full of crap. You never fucked your mother, and if you did, you need counselling.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 18 years ago
Hot Story

This is a hot story. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it's just a story. It's a very incredibly hot topic. Don't like it go somewhere else. Too each there own. Keep going bud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I wish it was me

Good story, a few errors in grammar. Maybe you just got to horny writing, I did reading. Write another about you and mom. I believe I had the chance with my mom and didn't take it. Wish I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good for you and hope better for your mom.

Glad that you enjoyed your mom's pussy. Love is beautiful. Thanked her by fucking her good and keeping her fully satisfied. Not everyone got this wonderful fucking experience. No other pussy tastes and feels as good and satisfying as one's own mom. Believe me. I know very well that my married sons can't get enough of my pussy eventhough they each have one of their own. As for me, I am more than willing to be satisfied and to satisty them each time they comes back for more of my pussy. Being fuck by my sons, at times, by all 5 of them at the same time, is the best thing that have ever happened to me. I am thankful, knowing that the fun and excitement, will never end as long as I lived. With my sons young and always hard cocks filling my hot and hungry cunt, I am certain that my juices will always flow. I will never be out of orgasms as I have my sons to fill me up with their thick creamy cum, very, very deep , in my cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
was it real?

I think the story was erotic. But, I also know that a young man in such a situation is going to ejaculate prematurely due to the high intensity of the situation. He just cannot help it. That is reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the sniffing

Love your story. please continue with lots of sniffing musky, pungent panties. And now sniffing mom's bare musky pussy. with some humor on it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i like your stories,write more

good clean sex and fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
VERY GOOD

excellent expressions.

please write more

i like all the lines in these two stories u have written

Bob_LovecockBob_Lovecockover 17 years ago
great dialog

would love to know what happens next. does mom like it up her ass? good job on the dirty talk, more more more. as a writer, i suggest not posting the story immediately after writing it, but go back to it after a couple of days, reread it and change a part or two to make it stronger. keep writing!

oilman79707oilman79707about 17 years ago
great

more please this story needs to go on !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it could have been good, but...

for a story that is touted as true, this one falls far short; and it was all unnecessary. the dialogue, contrary to the opinions of others, makes the story completely non-plausible. overall, it was crafted and moved reasonable well, but the conversations just indicate that the story never really happened. the story qualifies as porn but falls miserably short of good erotica...and this author is so much better than this. if the story would have been written with dialogue and emotions that were more realistic, this would have been a good story....and even believable. as it is, it's another author telling "this really happened," but after reading the story, the reader knows it didn't. ask any guy that has had sex with his mother, none of them have heard: "I'm going to make you a good motherfucker."

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Did my big boy enjoy his first fuck?" mom smiled.

This is an excellent account of motherfucking, by an accomplished author. Mr. RIganut assures us that it is a true, autobiographical story, and I believe him. Why all the skepticism? He's written a number of other tales of sons shoving their stiff dicks up their mother's twat. Why would he lie only about this one? The dialog is great, really down and dirty. It's the sort of talk that's natural to a son, Tim, who's been yearning for his mother's cunt for years, and a mother who's hot for that big bulge in her boy's pants. Once the dam's burst, they revel in breaking the shitty little taboo that tries to keep a son from sticking his hard prick up its natural home, his mother's precious mommy-twat. His mom handles her boy's heavy balls with the love and care only a mother can have for her own son's hanging treasures. She's anxious for him to unload his boy-cream, as she calls his creamy sperm, up the same cunt he came out of. Why not--it's his own fucken birth canal! Tim came down it years before, now he's real happy to go back up it, and so is his mom! Mr. Riganut, I trust you've been a contented visitor to your mother's twat for years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love the comments!

The stories are great. but most of all I love the comments! From the occasional real-life motherfuckers (way to go, guys!), but best of all from moms who've opened up their motherly twats to their boy's big stiff pricks. Nothing ever gets a boy's prick as stiff as the prospect of shoving it up his own mother's cunt! I love that lady who's getting fucked over and over again by her five sons--she's a true heroine in my book! Ma'am, your cunt's constantly flooded by all that warm semem your big studly sons' have got sloshing around in their big balls. If more mothers opened up their twats--many thousands of them are already doing it today--to their boy's big hard cock the world'd be a lot happier place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

Unfortunately, the inconsistences of the story caused me to lose interest 3/4 of the way through the first page.

Obviously, you can use a spell checker, but you either do not proof read after the check or you do not have a good grasp of the English language.

Example: It should be "whether" not "weather'. Should be "recent" not "resend" to point out a couple.

A very confusing inconsistency in the story was that "she spread her legs widely" and then her "thighs were closed". Then he was kneeling between her legs and moments later he put one leg between her thighs.

Please proofread the story more diligently or have some one do it for you from a first time reading point of view.

The story plot was fine. I just found reading it very distracting.

Keeping working. I wanted to finish it, but found myself distracted, looking for more inconsistencies and lost focus of the story. Please bear in mind that I am only trying to help you to improve your story and not trying to be an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

I liked the story. Kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
arrgghh!!!

Is english your first language? I can't stand reading works by people who don't understand the way english is spoken. Trying to translate from your language to english does not work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool BUT!! he's the king of the CUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would have loved to have taken a long time licking and sucking her cunt and also sucking her clitty until she screamed and squirted her pussy juice in my mouth.

shania2001shania2001about 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, he could have tasted his mom's pussy, before he fucked her but it was kinky and I loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userriganut@riganut
I am living in the souther part of Asia in a island called Sri Lanka. I am a sexual person since my childhood and more inclined towards taboo and incest. Adventurous and love to try new things.

story TAGS