All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 06'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time for Parker to Grow a Little

Maybe it's literally time for Parker's character to grow a little! Up till now, he's been the small, submissive character in this story. Colton turning Parker without permission was crummy - but now that he's turned (which was inevitable) maybe it's time for a couple of chapters of Parker stretching his legs before going back to Colton.

I'd really like to see a stronger, more forceful Parker, maybe one that squares things a bit with Seth and his other classmates before turning back to Colton. I'd look at Jed to pull Parker back into the fold and remind Parker of what he's missing with Colton, but there should at least be a couple of chapters of Parker being Parker, and Colton crawling back to Parker before we resume the story, IMNSHO. At least I'm hoping - but I love the direction of the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOMEEEEE, KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS!!!!!! YOUR STORIES ARE AWESOME FOR A REASON :)

This story is beautiful, complete and utter amazement, please please dont take to long to dish out the next chapter. Pleaseeeee :)

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125over 12 years ago
CANT WAIT

LOVE IT SO FUCKN MUCH CANT WAIT 4 THE NEXT ONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I think I'm dying here to know what will happen after this. I understand why Parker run away, it's a big thing to deal with. I hope Jed (and all others) will keep his hands away and actually I have a feeling he will because he is Colton's friend and Parker and Colton are so in love with each other.

I have a feeling there will be more coming toward them and I hope Parker can deal this thing before it happens. Like for exaple that grey wolf...

Ladite

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Great Chapter & Story

I have no reader-directed comments (or instructions) for you. I don't care if Parker is alone or by himself for x number of chapters. Or, if Parker spends some alone time in his room or pool.

After reading ALL of your stories, I trust that you KNOW better than ANYONE ELSE how to get to the END!

Stories whose direction are plotted by readers' comments quickly derail and can cause SEVERE writer's block. LOL So, I've been told.

Thanks so much for all of your great stories!

P. S.> Tim & Hank is still my fave story but I'm also partial to the "Jock & Therapist" and "Country Boy".

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Amazing!!

Umm is it only me and Colt's dad that has clicked onto the fact that Colton is an Alpha not a Beta. Love it can't wait to read what happens next..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Damn!

I literally wanted to cry at the end of this chapter

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Lusty Love Making

Super hot sex & love between Parker & Colton. Have never read a changling series before, or watched similar on TV so I'm a bit confused about the end of the chapter. Thought the entire storyline is amazing. Can you educate your readers new to this what a half wolf, half man is & why it's special good or special bad?

Contest4JenContest4Jenover 12 years ago

I was almost crying at the end of the chapter. You better not make us wait too long for the next one!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Colton is an Alpha!!!

I hope they start their own pack if they are not accepted in this one. I love all your stories they are some of the best romantic love stories I have ever read, and I am a straight middle aged lady!! robcub32 you are the best!

Annalynne11Annalynne11over 12 years ago
My, My, My, My!

Something tells me Colton's mom slept around with an alpha! And, Carlton is not Coltons father... Oh and Colton and Parker will get back together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When????

I Cried at the end of this chapter for 2 reasons. 1. It was very heart breaking at the end. and 2. The next chapter isn't on here yet. When will chapter 7 be out I really really want to continue reading this series bad!!! Please don't make us wait long

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Gosh

Out of everything you have written here these stories about Parker and Colt are my favorite. I can't get enough. Great job

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! Sooooooooooo WORTH THE WAIT!!!

The wait is finally over, THEY DID IT!!!! YAYYYYYY!! Let's party, y'all!!! LOL. :) That's some awesome, sexy sex there...YAYYYYY!! I laughed so hard with the measurement thing. ROTFL. Sexy and humorous at the same time, I can't ask for a better combination. It was HOT!! ;)

Let's see....HA!! I'm telling, y'all, it's Parker's dad (the grey wolf), dunno about the feral thing but it seems like he wasn't really trying to hurt Parker but to scare him a little or maybe not. Obviously, it's not his dad. I don't think it's that deputy dude since Colton will out him if he does something weird or something. I'm sure it's not Seth either...we all know from previous chapters that he's a wuss and even Parker said so.

What makes your story amazing is partly because of the Alpha (Colton) and sub (Parker) characters. I don't think having two alphas will appeal to me at all. I love Parker the way he is now, he's feisty and not a dormant that he'll just take anything from anyone aside from Colton. Look at how he reacted with Jed, you know. I prefer the way you have Colton and Parker set up right now and I hope you don't change it after so many chapters out already.

Honestly, if "Anon" really wanted his/her ideas to be heard...Anon could of at least took the time to register with a name and not just Anon, you know. I'm just saying....

Anyway, loved, loved, loved, loved it!!! You have such vivid imagination and such talent for wonderful story telling, Rob!!

PHENOMENAL Job! CHEERS!!! (:

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Hmmm...

Yeah, think Colton is an Alpha, the personality fits. And I also think who the gray wolf is will be a shock, lol. I don't have a clue who it is but I got a feeling it's going to be a surprise.

~M

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
Awesome story

I think I know who the grey wolf is. I believe it is the principal of the high school. Remember when he interrupted Colton and Parker in the hall? Colton referred to him as the older grey wolf. And he knew about Colton and Parker. And if he's old school like Colton's dad, then he's going to disapprove and then try to separate the lovers before Colton can mate with him.

As for the story, I totally love the Romeo and Romeo quality of the story. I so empathize with Parker's confusion, with his father rejecting him because he didn't get into Tech and his suspicions that Colton's father doesn't like him. Now, he has to deal with the fact that he's been bitten by Colton. I'm all atwitter, waiting for the next chapter. I can easily see Colton telling the pack to suck an egg if he can't have Parker as his mate. My only question is will Colton ask Trey and Jed to leave with him, forming their own pack, and will they leave the pack.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

Colton crying was just too much for me. I almost shed a tear myself. This was a great chapter. I think the rogue is the alpha's son Colton fucked from his last pack here to get avenge his dad or atleast his pride.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Thank you

I love Colton. He is so real, the perfect strong, sassy teen who thinks he knows everything. Possessive of Parker, both human and wolf, protective of him, but really immature like most teens are. Not getting permission before completing the mating ritual and accidentally turning Parker. And yeah, he's the Alpha.

I love Parker. You can tell he's getting stronger too because he wasn't afraid to tell Jed off in the truck. He worships Colton but can tell him what he needs. Right now he needs Colton to back off and give him space, and he wasn't afraid to say it. And since he's going to turn anyway, I think he's going to be okay in the long run. I also think we're going to see some unknown strength in Parker that Colton will need eventually to save him.

I'm positive the gray wolf is what was watching Colton and Parker in the last chapter.

I LOVE this story.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
Oh.My.GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where to start!!! Okay the biggest development is Colton turned Parker by biting him during sex!!! Holy SHIT Batman! I wasn't expecting that at all. I thought Colton would eventually introduce Parker as his human mate and he would have to fight tooth and nail to keep him. Wow!!

We still don't know who the grey wolf was who attacked Parker. Is it some kind of revenge for what happened in Santa Fe with the Alpha being challenged because his son was caught with Colton? But it must be someone Colton knows. Otherwise, he wouldn't need to mask his scent!

"Yeah, I don't know how I did that. I know that alphas can do it, but I've never seen ours do it. I've never heard of it happening to a beta wolf like me. I have no freaking idea how I did it." Ok, I need to know more about this!! What does it mean when a wolf-shifter can partially shift? Does Colton now have more standing in the pack? Is he automatically an Alpha? Can't wait to find out more about this development!!

Also, my heart broke at the end when Parker left Colton and told him he didn't want him contacting him because he needed time to think. :(:(:( I know we need a little drama but don't drag it out. My heart won't be able to take it!!

Further, the hot factor for this chapter was a 10!!! You are the king of writing smex. I swear, this installment was so HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!! This is porn WITH plot. The best I've read in a very, very long time.

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago
DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE'S SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GO....

WITH THIS STORY, ROB!!! God I hate it when people do that!! How fucking arrogant can a person be to tell an author what to write??!!! Seriously, if you assholes want control over where a story goes, write your own fucking stories; but leave Rob to write his the way he sees fit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

Thanks for that, made my day. My god you bring out the romantic in me, i aint kidding i'm a tough bitter old woman. I've read all your stories, love em all so much can't pick a fav. Keep up the good work you talented man, much appreciated.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Woah!!!!

I don't know who was howling louder. Me or Colton. This was wild, and I'm ready for all of the drama and the fireworks that are coming. Absolutely riveting.

I think I would have been mortified, no matter how much of an 'alpha/beta' I thought I was, if my father caught me post coitus with my significant other. The absolute degradation of him using his boot to spread Parker's leg for the "evidence".

divalisciouskimdivalisciouskimover 12 years ago
speachless...

i read most of the comments and idk what else i can add thay=t already has not been said...just wow....i love ur stories and i especially love the timber back series like wowwwwwwww...cant wait to hear more..like i could not control myself how excited and frantic i was reading this..just woww...hope to read more soon i keep checking back..thanks a lot rob

Pippy89Pippy89over 12 years ago
Omg!

I need the next chapter now!!!! That was Amazing. This story just became my favorite of all time. Please post chapter 7 super soon. Ahh I can't contain myself it was soooo good. Keep up the good work Rob!

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was awesome and sad I so can't wait to read more I love this story update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW HOT!!!!

ok I'm breathing normally again. Please,please post chapter 7 soon. That was sooo hot. You just knocked my all time favorite story all the way down:-)

JustTroJustTroover 12 years ago
Poor Colton

My hearts goes out to him. He probably thinks that Parker is gonna leave him. So sad. Fuck his dad. What a jerk! Be happy that your son found his mate fool! Hope the next chapter is right around the corner!

-JustTro

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
WOW!

You really have outdone yourself with this series...Loved it and am salivating for the next chapters~

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 12 years ago
Unbelievable :)

Really, really hot and dramatic and emotional and mysterious :) this is a fantastic story and this chapter is one of the best I've ever read. Another one soon, please!

iamsuziamsuzover 12 years ago

So HOT! I loved it, can't wait to read Ch.7 :-) I love all your stories but this definitely has to be my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

I love what you have done here. This story just gets better and better. Can't wait to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So proud of you....

Rob-

From the beginning I knew this was a special story and you are a gifted writer. Thank you for sharing this series with us and keep doing the do...lmao. Don't you love it when your characters decide to make things interesting and you get to take your readers on the relationship rollercoaster ride.

P.S.-Vegas is still recovering from my presence :o)!

Chelle

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Wow! What a great chapter. It was done so well. You bring through such emotion and paint a picture for the reader. One of the best of the shifter stories. I can't wait to see what happens. I love the twist of his being an alpha. And there is still the question of who that other wolf is. I hope Colton sends Jed after him as he goes home! Hope Colton isn't in too much trouble. The father has to see that he as a beta had to follow his son's directive in the bathroom. He should have recognized this before. Write fast :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christ on a cross

What a chapter , it had everything, humour, hot sex, danger with the horrible gray wolf................... Then Bang Colton bites parker.... i never saw that coming. I am shocked, but can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hooked

I almost wish I hadn't found this story until it was done lol :P just so I could read everything in one go, waiting for a week sucks :D Your story has really drawn me in, being someone that has never cared for the supernatural or paranormal genre in written erotic fiction as they always strike me as silly, but yours got me hooked and I can't wait to read the next chapters. Your writing and the feelings your draw out from each character with every word is such a joy to read. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Does anyone know stories similar to this one that are also well written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice...

We're getting into the thick of things now! Love the suspense! And the loving!

strmy1959strmy1959over 12 years ago
AWESOME

I know everyone is saying and it sounds old, but your stories are awesome. I cant wait for the next chapter. I am not going to give me 2cents on character development or story plot because it is your story and you will take us where you want to go. Just keep on writing because you are great at it. I am always looking for a new chapter or story from you, so I can escape for a while. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You are a genius!

Amazing, my heart broke with the ending of this chapter. But I really liked it, it would've been to easy to have Parker accept the fact that he was now a wolf. Oh, and I think the gray wolf is the guy that Colton had sex with from the other pack. Please hurry with the next chapter, I can't wait.

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
OMG!

I want to cry... But I have to go back to work in a couple of minutes. :( absolutely loved this installment. Can't wait until the next chapter!!

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
wow

rob i can' wait for 7 i hope colton and parker get back together but i'm interested in seeing where u take this good job as all ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it.

Best story ive read in a long time... im hooked.

12readnwrite12readnwriteover 12 years ago
Awesome...

Thank God I don't have class early in the morning because it's 13h25 and I just couldn't wait till tomorrow... Next chapter pretty soon please, the cliff hanging is totally unbearable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

oh for the love of everything that is holy do not make us wait 9 days for the next chapter! I'm going insane over here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!!

I really needed a good story! When I realized there was a fourth page I squealed. Squealed. Who does that?

This will keep me satisfied. If this is what I can expect in nine days then I can wait (well not really, I'll be checking in all the time lol).

I'm so excited!! *squeals*

hungrykitten2hungrykitten2over 12 years ago
love you

Love you, your stories are amazing! Im hooked, I check for new chapters everyday your killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ditto!!

I agree with all of the other comments. Great story! Very well written! Keep them coming.

busykatbusykatover 12 years ago
Wow

I liked your other chapters and periodically checked back in to see if there was an update.

And then there was this chapter.

I love it, can't wait for the next one. You are doing a wonderful job. The first few chapters drew me in and now I'm addicted.

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
Your Killing Me!!!!!!!

OMG. Love it Love it cant wait for the next one to see what happens. As always another great story. Absolutely love it.

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

hot yet sad

more please ;0)

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
congratulations rob and well done ...

......on first place, with this chapter, in the gay male hall of fame.

recognition of your hard work.

wow ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh em gee xD

Im loving this story so much!

xSpiral82xSpiral82over 12 years ago
Speeechless!

Awesome!!!!! Grr! Leaving us hanging with this! As much as I want them to be back together.. Colt really should have told him first then again he didn't know about this ability he has to transform to an Alpha? I presume.. dont know.. beginning to ramble now >< Anyways Can't wait for next chap!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessover 12 years ago
Wonderful

The date is November 8, 2011...the Robcubian, 392OhMyGoodness is signing in...

LOL Just kidding. Aaaawwww, but wow. Colton getting that reaction from his father proved something I think is going to make this story take on another spin. Not only does Colton have to deal with being a shifter teen, but now he has to deal with is alpha personality showing itself in this still new town and on top of that he has to deal with recently claiming his mate. That's a lot to take on for one person. I do so hope that Parker doesn't get scared off by what he's become.I mean you gotta admit that...

I will stop while I am ahead. I fear once I start I could go on and on and on for a few pages.

In short loved the newest chapter.

-392OhMyGoodnes, fellow Robcubian signing out. :)

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
What can I add?

It's all been said already. You are a master author, don't let your readers try to teach you your craft! There is more sex in this episode than any previous story you have written. Those two teenagers fuck like rabbits. Wonderful writing.

AlectraAlectraover 12 years ago
Can I ask you something

Can I have your talent, I have always wanted to write and write well. Ive read some of the best romance on this site between you, nomoretears00, gweall,and wickedwendy I need not buy anymore romance books other than what you all write. Thank you for sharing your gift. Its appreciated =)

AntarisAntarisover 12 years ago

Woot! I loved the chapter!! Thanks for the update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH COLTON & PARKER ROB YOU'RE AMAZING XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG, can't wait an entire week for the next chapter!

You're killing me. What will happen next? So many possibilities. Love this story.

ivy28ivy28over 12 years ago
Love it

I love this please don't take too long for the next chapter. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Congrats

Congratulations on the 4.90 rating, Rob. This is definitely the best story on this site.

I have several ideas about who the gray wolf is, but like several have pointed out, it's someone Colton knows.

Parker's reaction is totally natural, but look to Jed and Trey to help steer him back in the right direction.

Rob, you are one class-act writer. If you aren't already, you need to professionally publish. Outstanding job!

romancejunkieromancejunkieover 12 years ago
PLEASE!

We need NEED the next chapter!!!!!

dirtyponydirtyponyover 12 years ago
#1 story

Best story on this site. Combines a solid plot and well written, non cringeworthy sex scenes between the main characters. It also doesn't go the usual gay guy crushing on straight guy or formerly married straight guy falling in love with gay guy route that sooo many stories use. I've really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!

Hooked on this story as usual!! you are by far my favourite author (:

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
Love Love Love it!

Hope Parker makes it through!

*tear jerker*

Love your writing! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Moar

I need more! Gimme-gimme always gets!

I cannot survive without it. :(

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Professional Quality

I've just reread all the chapters in this loin & mind gripping series. Your gift of character development, narrative, plot & action is amazing. Really hope to see your name on a bookcover one day.

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionover 12 years ago
oh no ;(

I absolutely adore these two, this made me so very horny, but that ending! damn you. that's made me so emotional. How could you lol? gah!

I don't know why this story or your writing strikes a core with me, but it has me up and down all the time, so hot <3 thankyou. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

This chapter was so good. It was great to see Colton and Parker to show their love for one another. The ending was so sad though. I can't wait to read the next one to see how Parker comes to grips with what is going to happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE

OMG!!!!! I need the follow up!! This is an amazing series! Please keep it going! I need it! LoL! You can never stop! I go from being horny to being enthralled in the story! Please don't make me wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

I love this series! You really should consider submitting to a publisher! Please get the next chapters posted! I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*sniff* what a beautiful story, as always

Robcub32, why do you do this to me? Oh the suspense! I love all your stories. Please don't leave me waiting for so long you magnificent person :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

I just keep coming back for more. I love this story! It is really well written and I check almost every day hoping for a new chapter. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Rob,

What a great way to keep us waiting on you..lol. You're awesome. I am a huge fan, and also middle aged woman and straight. Ha ha. I will try not to bug you about posting Chapter 7 soon. I will TRY. No promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
freaking awesome

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just when i thought it coundn't get any better.

u come out with ch 6

i almost cried, it was soooo good

i cant wait for ch 7

please dont let us wait toooo long

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fabulously extraordinarily fantastic!!!

Your stories are great and I love them all!!!

I think, your stories should be turned into blockbuster movies??

^_^V

yeomanieyeomanieover 12 years ago
ok seriously good ...

... im not into vampires or wolves, but the way you write is just awesome

honestsoulhonestsoulover 12 years ago
oh please..please..please..

won't u write the next chapter fast?? This one was superb...u r truly one of the best authors here...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love these stories. You write love in a way that very few are able to. Thank you!

afrodita79afrodita79over 12 years ago
OMG!!!!

THIS IS TO MUCH, WHAT A CHAPTER AND I CAN WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE PLEESSSSS SOOOOOON LIKE TOMOROW

LOVE AL YOUR STORIES AND THIS WILL BE MY KNEW FAV....

cascade_nickcascade_nickover 12 years ago
The grey wolf is...

Parker's father. The evidence:

1. Parker's dad angrily demands his son not become some punk's "bitch" - a very strange word choice for a normal middle aged man to use. But the word choice would be very familiar to a wolf.

2. Parker's dad seems strangely familiar with Colton's bad reputation and dislikes Colton very much, even though he's previously shown little interest in Parker's life. Can he smell Colton, while having learned to mask his own scent? Does he have informal ties to either pack, or maybe Colton's story became widely known among wolves.

3. Parker's dad and mom have a monthly date night - hmm, like a lunar cycle? Admittedly this clue is unclear because Colton comments on the bright moon on the night they were attacked and it's not clear that in this story that older lycans are unable to prevent turning at the full moon.

4. Parker's dad seems convinced Colton is using his son for sex, which is what people like him do, he tells us. We know that young lycans have overactive libidos, and Parker's dad, if he is a wolf, should be able to recognize Colton for what he is.

5. Why would the grey wolf suddenly become violent? Note that the wolf confronts Prker only *after* Colton announces Parker is his mate. Maybe Parker's dad didn't realize until that point how serious things were with them, assuming that Colton was just being a horny wolf. He might have been trying to scare Parker off wolves? Raw anger? Hard to say what the author could be thinking.

Of course I could be entirely wrong, but there are lots of clues pointing at Parker's dad. He was even referred to as being controlling or a top dog with a Napoleonic complex at one point. I'm not sure what was going on in the attack scene, but it should be fascinating to read.

My 2 cents... Love the story!

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Uh huh.....Uh huh....

That's what I meant, what cascade_nick said about Parker's dad.

Yep, me too, I definitely think it's Parker's dad. :)

yabadabadome22yabadabadome22over 12 years ago
The last two

Did anyone else shed a tear as they read the last two sentences? Lol

CirCinusCirCinusover 12 years ago
wonderful... I can't wait for more :)

I know who the grey wolf is and I'm not going to tell:). But I still want to read everything about all of them. Please don't make us wait too long for the next ch. of this story :)

Thank you so much for sharing.

notmichellenotmichelleover 12 years ago
Grey wolf

My guess is that the grey wolf is the son of the Alpha from the Santa Fe pack. Colt couldn't place the smell immediately. If it were his dad, he probably would have been able to recognize the scent. Since the former Alpha of the Santa Fe pack was killed, and no one knows what happened to his son, that's my guess.

I can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Colton and Parker.... their fathers are.....

just awful. well we have seen in the previous chapters how parker is ignored by his parents. bur Coltons dad takes the prize..... after all the drama of ch 6, your son is obviously distressed, Parker has been turned, what does coltons dad do? Leave to report his son to the Alpha WTF!!!!!

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
FU*KING AWESOME

People really think that Colton wouldn't remember the scent of someone he fu*ked??? Or how that person/wolf moved?

If it's anyone, I think it's that cop that threw a boner when he caught both boys necking on the backseat.

Leastways, that's who I always thought it was.

I guess we'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I cant wait for the next one! Please post it soon!!!!

cascade_nickcascade_nickover 12 years ago
The deputy...

Hmm, for the people suggesting the deputy is the grey wolf, you have to wonder, why? He just met Parker that once and barely knows Colton, as shown by the fact the dude wouldn't even cut him a break. Sure, he likes Parker - why would he stalk him? Anyway there's been a wolf stalking the two for some time. It can't be the deputy.

The former Alpha's son has promise - maybe an Alpha, even a bad one, can mask his scent? He'd have reason enough to kill Parker, but if that's his game the grey wolf was pretty clumsy about it. He had plenty of time to kill Parker but chose to play around with him - I don't think he seriously wanted him killed. Maybe the grey wolf wanted to turn .Parker himself?

But if you believe it's the Alpha's son, he has to have some unknown power to mask his scent. And then you have to ignore the information we learned from Colton's dad, that the kid was screwing around with other people besides Colton. How obsessed could he be?

Nah, the odds-on choice still seems like Parker's dad for the reasons I outlined below. Warning his son against becoming a bitch, his immediate irrational dislike of Colton, the fact the wolf is grey, ie probably older, his lack of interest in Parker (maybe he was disappointed he didn't have a lycan baby, or maybe Parker isn't even his kid?), the monthly date night Parker's parents disappear for, etc. I'm still wondering about the attack, but my thinking is maybe Parker's dad heard Colton say he was his mate - when he threatened him after the pool incident - and decided to try to turn Parker himself, instead of letting his son be mated? Or just scare him off wolves?

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
who's the wolf? My theory if you want to read it

I know I've already put my two cents in about who I think the grey wolf is. But, after reading how many of you believe it's Parker's father, I'm doing something that I normally wouldn't do on this type of website. I'm going to start a debate. I honestly don't think that old man Montgomery would take the two seconds to change if he had to give up his blackberry to do it. Other than the brief encounter with Parker -giving parker those printouts instead of talking to him. Yeah, that's my vote for father of the year- Barney hasn't put down his blackberry once. That's why I don't believe he's the wolf. Now, as for my theory- I believe it's Principal Shaw, simply because Colton refers to him as an older grey wolf and that he can take him on. Up until pizza night, Colton's dad had no idea about Colton and Parker. But, the principal did and he was quiet surprised to see them kissing in the hallway.

Of course, none of these theories really matter, because Robcub, in his magnificence will someday (I'm hoping real soon) will submit chapter 7 and others and will sooth our addictions to this story and solve the mystery of the wolf. thank you for reading my ramblings about this incredible story. I honestly didn't think Robcub could do better than the Davis brothers, but I'm glad I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Identity of the grey wolf

The grey wolf has to be the son of the old alpha. He's probably blames Colton for getting his dad killed so now he's targeting Parker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait!

...for the next chapter. This is easily my favorite story ATM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

am so happy you have written a story about shifters. Want many more. staying tuned for the next chapters. if you liked this story check out A deviant Spawn Christmas and A Deviant Spawn Betrayal by LoveBird1929.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My guess

I think that the gray wolf is Coltons dad due to him being able to do things that no beta wolf should be able to do and mabye trying to stop Parke and Colton from being in love by killing Parker but then again that is just my guess but it does make sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SO GOOOOOOOOOOOD

i just love this story i can't wait for ch 7 please post it fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pleeeaaasssseee post chapter7

I've read this chapter then reread then again for good measures. Please post chapter7. The anticipation is killing me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The more i read this story especially this chapter...................................

The more impressed i am by the story telling. This chapter had me laughing on the first page at the antics of Jed driving the truck, and crying when i read the last page - especially the last sentences, really heart breaking, Parker leaving Colton. Robcub32 you are an excellent writer. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome chapter

I love this story and this chapter in particular is amazing. Ive read almost all of ur stories and i have to say this is probably one of my favorites. I just love how parker cant get enough of colton. And how much colton truly cares about parker. I mean dont get me wrong i love a raunchy sex scene as much as the next guy but when you set it up to where a couple has that much cemistry it really drives me crazy which is y i love so many of ur stories! Anyways please post soon i cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING

once in a while I find a story worth reading on here, like an actual story... and it blows my mind... you are such a gem and I love your work

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Where is.....

chapter 7?????? It has been a week???? Where is it???? *cries hysterically* I've been checking and checking and checking and nothing yet. I hope it's not my laptop.

Chapter 7, COME ON!!!!! *bangs head on the wall* seriously, i'm starting to have mental problems or something. ROTFL. :)

robcub32robcub32over 12 years agoAuthor

Chapter 7 has been submitted and should be online in a couple of days. Thanks to everyone who commented or left feedback or voted on this chapter.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous