All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 08'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
So addictive!

Love. This. Story. I know it's going to be another excruciating wait for the next chapter, but I'll try to remain calm. You can't rush something this good.

miles801801miles801801over 12 years ago
Love It!

I love it, I love it

Aftermath82Aftermath82over 12 years ago
so good

Can't wait for the next chapter

cascade_nickcascade_nickover 12 years ago
The pacing...

Good writing as always, but still not a huge fan of the increased pace over the last 2 chapters. It seems like the story is hurtling towards a conclusion in double (or triple) time, when the Parker/Colton relationship could've had so much more time for conflict, growth and development. Parker and Colton just seem to have had things too easy and drama-free.

I get that stories have to wrap up, and maybe I'm just being greedy thinking there should have been another 3-4 chapters of character building, but I really think this is the nucleus for a really solid novel if fleshed out a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome :)

I love all your stories....keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Holy crap! its like a drug....n I need my next fix soooooooonnnnnnnn!

SashaWMSashaWMover 12 years ago
Crap! I should have read the story a bit slower...

I got to the end and realized that there wasn't another chapter. I stayed up last night and read everything in one sitting- delighted that so many chapters were posted already :) I guess I got spoiled. :) I can't wait until the next chapter!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

lol Making us all lose sleep! I woke up and glanced at the laptop on my bed and had to read the chapter. It was really great. Probably one of the best. Between Parker's first shift, the new pack members, the chance that Shell and Curtis could potentially come to their pack and the way Parker's dad was acting. You really did a great job of making his dad a creepy jerk! What an asshole to purposely hurt his son with the silver and call him names. I hope you have have Stan talk some in the next chapter and maybe tell his story--I have a feeling he isn't telling his mate everything he knows about that wolf. Colton should ask since he can't lie to him. I also love that there is a chance for more friction with the Forrest wolf pack. I'm wondering why Jed had any trouble with that grey wolf? Is it b/c he's rabid? And would he have had to touch Stan to change his scent or is Stan just so terrified it changed? Well, at least Colt is strong so the pack is safe.

You're an amazing writer who clearly pulls the reader in and makes the story imaginative and the characters real. I'm enjoying it so much and after this chapter, I don't know what to expect next which is fun! Keep writing!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

one more thing...i love how you're making Parker transform a bit. It's small things like him standing up to Colt and being protective of the pack etc. It's clear he's becoming stronger like an alpha mate should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aaahhhhh!

Yes Yes Yes that was soooo good. I was so excited when Parker changed :-) and it's always yummy to see that Colton is as dominant and hot as EVER!!!

On to the more disturbing things though (a) Parker's dad obviously knows something about werewolves, all that silver earrings business was too fishy. (b) Parker and Shell should definitely patch things up fast...even I'm sad over the rift that has formed between them (c) Colton should, in the near future, teach Forest a thing or two about how it's not good to underestimate another Alpha .

And for some weird reason I think that the crazy ass grey wolf is from the pack Colton and his dad came from before moving to Forest pack... I keep thinking of the defeated Alpha's son who was gay and was believed to have just disappeared....

NightTempestNightTempestover 12 years ago
kill that damn grey wolf already!!

Ugh this mystery wolf is killin me. He needs to be taken out quickly. Im happy that Parker shifted without incident, that was awesome. Can't wait for more and hopefully the next chapter will contain the demise of the grey wolf...dun dun dun....:P

Thanks Rob for an amazing story! Love it.

~Night

prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

Again, another awesome chapter to this fantastic story. I think my favorite part was Parker's foreskin growing back! I was snorting with laughter when he tried to pee and got it everwhere...But what happened afterward was hotter than hell.

The grey wolf has to be from the Sante Fe pack (where Colton and his father came from.) I can't think who else it could be. And I'm worried about Paker's father now. He knows and I'm very concerned at what he'll do with the information. He could be a serious danger to both packs.

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
Such a good week!

Christmas with Dale and Keyno, Micha and Cade, and the Timber Pack all in a few days! I am so happy! This chapter is incredible as always. Now if I just had a chapter on Mo I could end the week in complete bliss!

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Great!

I read ch 8 from Nifty but read it on here again just to make sure I didn't miss anything...LOL...you just never know. ROTFL. :) To M, thanks for the email with ch 8. :)

I'm glad someone from the Timber Pack's going to college..that's always great news and I'm glad Parker will not be leaving but will be taking courses online....that's even greater so now he doesn't have to leave Colton....YAYYYYY!!!

I'm telling y'all....Parker's dad is way creepy! I still think he's the grey wolf coz of the comment about getting Parker again....remember the silver earrings? I'm sticking with Parker's dad just coz he has been acting weird....the cussing with the wife, excessive anger, and very everything. Yep, I still think it's P's dad.

Great job, Rob!! Cheers! (:

Oh yea, I'm so happy that they have 2 new pack members....that's just so cool! I hope Shell and Curtis joins their pack too. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gah!

You write 4 pages and it still doesn't seem long enough. I'm dying to find out who the grey wolf is and worried that somebody like Jed is going to die.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Worth The Wait

I love how Parker is becoming more assertive with Colton and the others. He stands his ground for the best of the pack, and the new additions of Buck and Stan are cool too. I hope Curtis and Shel can start to see reason because Seth is a total douche. This is such an enjoyable story all the way around.

naked_llamanaked_llamaover 12 years ago
gray wolf's identity

i think the grey wolf is the alpha's son that Colton fucked. he's mad because he humiliated him, and his alpha dad died because of Colton..Colton's dad said he had no idea what happened to the kid right? so it has to be him...

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 12 years ago
Love the Character Development

Colton is becoming more tender as his love deepens. Parker grows in his assertiveness. Thought the special lunch sandwiches was sweet. Jed & Parker's relationship also grew with the grey wolf attack. Trey seems to get lost though. Like that Buck & Stan have been added. Another great chapter. Thanks.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Excellent

Parker going through the change, dear old dad's stunt with the earrings, new members to the pack, the attack by that crazy wolf... and so much more... *gasps* those 4 Lit pgs flew by, lol!

Wonderful work! :)

horsechick91horsechick91over 12 years ago
speculations

for some reason i feel like the gray rogue is actually Parkers dad, dispite him handling the silver earings...... i so want to find out it's real iddentity. PLEASE WRITE MORE AND POST SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, what a chapter i had to lie down!!!!!

Shell - you can't dump your friend Parker! I could not believe she did this, i cried with Parker. Curtiss needs to see the light, following Seth is the wrong move.

Parkers dad is so so strange, and why is he looking into Forests affairs! He is so awful. I did laugh at the line about him putting down his Blackberry, to hear whether Parker was on drugs! That summed the man up perfectly.

I love Jeds dad and the fact that he is helping his son and Colton - Where is Coltons Dad? - what a creep! Love the fact that Parker changed, and the wolf sex, loved the scene with his new willy, ha ha

In fact ROBCUB you are the best. drama, humour, love, friendship, hot sex all in 4 pages WOW

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!!!!

Great word as usual, Rob. Colt's dad is too busy lickung his alpha's butt to help his own son. iked the pup/cub conversation since it shows the age of the pack in taking it literally instead of what it was meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

"Colton leaned forward and sniffed the young pup"

Is he younger than Colton? That would mean he is under 18?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm obsessed!

I check literotica everyday to see if u updated! I love this story!

smiley24642smiley24642over 12 years ago
You never disappoint!

I have to say that I'm addicted to your writing. I just can't get enough of these wolves!!!

LanaLove93LanaLove93over 12 years ago
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

Oh man wow his first change was awesome. I could already see so many changes in the future. That wolf is crazy. I can't wait to see what happens with him. Love your story can't wait to read more.

Rockyroads50Rockyroads50over 12 years ago
Moooorrrrre... Need Moooorrrrre!

Great, fantastic, wonderful, bravo, awesome, your latest is the greatest... etc. I like that Parker is starting to come into himself (and his wolf), taking a stand. I'm looking forward to how you're going to handle Parker keeping his friendship with Shell (Michelle Wilson). A little more growth for Parker? A white wolf. Is there significance in the color? Love the mystery of the grey wolf and Parker's dad's silver test and also the addition of Stan and Buck (spin off in the works for their story?). As much as I REALLY want you to finish the story NOW, I hope there's a lot more to come. As always, love your work.

RikonaRikonaover 12 years ago

YAAY! I love it! Great chapter!! Cant wait for the next one :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i want moreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robcub32, stop teasing me!!!! lol....im so into the story now that im actually visibly frustrated....pls write more and write faster k? :) tanx.....

countrygirl117countrygirl117over 12 years ago
nooooo!!!!!

omg i love this story cant wait for the next one keep it up

VikiasVikiasover 12 years ago
Comment

to all who say that the Frey wolf is Parkersburg dad you are wrong even if he is mad with his son I don't honk he would kill his son that is a bit extreme but anyways I had hoped to get more scenes of colton being protective of Parker like with dodgeball but still I wonder what is going on in that head of Curtis I find it funny that he was the first to break his stare with Parker he bowed which is vey funny but now I am wondering if jed might had found a mate and we vet a spin off but only tome will tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Parkers creepy dad

It seems obvious that parkers dad suspects something and is investigating the Forest View Wolf Pack. but why is he so horrible to his son? When he said "its bad enough he is homosexual....." and started cussing his wife. he just went too far.

he is full of hate. hope he gets paid back for being so awful and malicious - handing his son the silver he knew it would burn him - and he did not care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!

I check the site everyday to see if you have written a new story. I love all your submissions. I can't wait for this series to be complete. Thanks for taking the time to post well written and well thought out stories. You should be publishing these in book form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great chapter!!

This was such a great chapter, and very well written. The part with Parker turning in to a wolf was so good. I 'm looking forward to reading more of this story, as I am wanting to find out who the grey wolf is. I made a guess but I'm not sure if I'm correct.

Regards,

faith2believefaith2believeover 12 years ago
Captivating and suspenseful!

I love all your stories! This one in particular -- it is different from your other stories yet still contains the common denominator of a soulmate, devotion and love, which is so heartwarming. Your characters come to life and I feel like I know the whole pack from your vivid descriptions! Can't wait for Chapter 9 where secrets will be revealed!

Well done as always!

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Hmmmm....

Wonder what dad has up his sleeve, maybe he's the mysterious grey wolf....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As usual....

As usual, another SUPERB STORY!!!!

You are SO GREAT!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Hurry up.... please??? EHEHE!!!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Who the Hell is the Grey wolf??

The suspense is killing me!! Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't want the story to end as.......

The story has reached such an interesting point will chapter 9 be where we find out

1. Who that grey wolf is, who now wants to kill Jed as well as Parker – and he had attacked Stan – whatever for - go figure

2. What will happen to Shell and Curtiss – will they join the pack

3. Supporting the pack – how will Colton and Parker do this , Trey is going away which is sad/what will Jed do

5. Parkers dad is he as bad as he seems???????

6. Coltons dad will he come forward and support his Son??????

I could go on and on, Robcub me and my friends are discussing this endlessly and texting each other with scenarios = what have you started

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionover 12 years ago
Fantastic,

I've probably used this title on all my comments now. But i really really enjoyed this. I've enjoyed the whole series, and will be very sad to see it come to an end. You almost killed my boner at "Show me your belly pup"!!! haha, it does weird things to me, i really do love it. I'm very jealous of parker :P Keep writing please? I will always keep a look out for your work.

A loyal reader. x

just_a_bibliomaniacjust_a_bibliomaniacover 12 years ago
Wonderful

I am always thrilled when you have another submission available. And I force myself to wait until I have enough down time to really appreciate your writing before I bury myself in reading it. Please keep up the excellent work, you are in a class all your own!

bearluv34bearluv34over 12 years ago
Great!

I love your stories i wish i could be Parker with Colton dominating me. as for who the grey wolf is well we know it is is not Parkers dad cause he handed the silver to Parker.

dirtyponydirtyponyover 12 years ago

I hope you go back to uploading every 6 or 7 days, the 10days+ wait is killing me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!

two dayz after and this story is already in the hall of fame?!!!!!!! wow!!!!!!

MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFaceover 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

OMG its such a great story. I love everything of yours I have read. You are an amazing writer, such imagination and ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this series

Any time this new chapter come up, I just had to read it, when I get to the end, I cry because it leaves a cliff hanger. I hate those, but you are a true author, ever thought about writing a book. You are really good. Still I love this series, please keep going! Please!

notmichellenotmichelleover 12 years ago
Perfect.

I could have peed my pants when Jed told Parker it was Winnie the Pooh! I enjoy reading about your characters personalities. And I think having Parker's wolf be white was perfect. I love your writing Rob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
u r aeswome

it really doesnt get much better

u have a gift i love all your stories

it will suck when this series ends

u should be published and have a

book series with the timber pack chronincles

it would be a best seller

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not your best

The Timber Pack Chronicles are not your best..be more original with original ideas like your other stories. What's next the "Jersey Shore Chronicles"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done RobCub32

Since this story has been posted, i have recommended it to more and more of my friends and we 100% agree this is an excellent story. Keep it up - and thank you.

Now where is chapter 9!!! just asking

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Parker is a brilliant character

I love the character Parker. He is loving and compassionate. He is funny and emotional. He is loyal to his friends and his family, even though they may not deserve it. I love the way he has turned from someone quite timid and reserved into a true wolf mate for an Alpha. It is clear to see why Colton would love him

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Is Ch 9 Out Yet?

I just checked Nifty and it's not there. Rob, have you submitted it yet? How come chapters were coming out every 7 days and now it's more like every 2 weeks???? How come????

Nways, just wondering......impatient fan here....WHERE IS CH 9??????

Cia81Cia81over 12 years ago
Hmm...

Well, as a felllow author I'll share that best of compliments I can get; I check every day to see if more of this story has come out. That being said, sometimes life gets in the way, or a story deserves more time so that its right. I appreciate that your work is clearly something you pride yourself on, and it shows. I know you'll get your avid fans, lol, a new chapter when it's just how you see it in your head and as clean as you can make it.

For those who think that writing a paranormal werewolf story is 'overdone' or not original, well, that's just about true of any plot you can come across. I like that this is different from the usual, with a good twist on the werewolf dynamics and a well thought out plot with the mystery of the roque wolf. This is anything but trite, even if you do use some well known formulas in the story.

As someone who has read every story you have posted as a lurker ;) I'm very happy to introduce myself as one of your loyal readers. Thank you for sharing your stories with me and other readers. I hope you continue writing for a long time to come.

DDfaeryDDfaeryover 12 years ago

I LOVE Timber Pack Chronicles - and no Anonymous it might not be an "original" idea but its a bloody well written one. I for one will quite happily read as many chapters as Rob puts up (lots and lots) *hint*

WittePietWittePietover 12 years ago
Brilliant!

I thought there was too much testosterone in chapter 7, but this chapter is WONDERFUL. Now that the story has gone fully lupine, it is fascinating, and you have raised lots of interesting new issues in chapter 9. Your brilliance as a storyteller is amazing. I bet you spend a lot of time writing, but your craftmanship is very evident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Make constuctive comments dont be rude

To Anonymous form another Anonymouse

Having never been able to write a story longer than two pages at school, as i lack the imagination. I am full of admiration for the people who post their stories and demonstrate their talent.

Robcub stands out as he develops characters and plots that get you involved and the vast majority of the comments agree with my view.

rmcarter22rmcarter22over 12 years ago
grate as always

rob i'm very impressed with how well u've had parker fit in with colt jed and trey i just wish i knew who the grey wolf was a grate job as always man keep up the grate work can't wait for 9

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 9

where is chapter 9???????

i cant wait

this series is so great

u r very talented mr robcub

shewolf194282shewolf194282over 12 years ago
Never end it

This story is awesome....id consider making it book length, revising it a little, and having it published....make a series. id be the first to buy it. excellent job my friend. =]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

i have really enjoyed reading this series.....its wonderful....i can wait to read the next chapter and find out what happens next...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!!!!!

read the whole series from start to this chapter and i can't wait for the next one

love_addict7love_addict7over 12 years ago

I was thinking the grey wolf is probably mistaking Parker for that new wolf Sam or stan(?). I was thinking it was way too convenient to just place those two characters in there for no reason.

I mean nothing else makes sense. It has to be an outsider because Colton and the others would have recognized everyone from the other pack. And Parker hasn't had contact with any other wolves so I can't imagine anyone hating him for no reason like that... So yeah, it's has to be the new wolf's fault lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wheres chapter 9

Hello Rob, dont want to nag you but when can we expect chapter nine,

THANK YOU for thw best story ever ,so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Christmas is just around the corner...

and well all i ask is to see another installment or two or maybe even four from you Rob. I wonder what juicy things you have written. Cant wait to see an update from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Maybe?

I'm guessing the grey wolf is the boy Colton was messing around with from Santa fe? Might be coltons mother too since she left when he was a baby he wouldn't know her scent. Please post a new chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
chapter 9

is on Nifty people. Pay attention.

Wonderful job Rob!

Absolutely awesome!

from DragonCandles (cannot log in right now)

dragoncandlesdragoncandlesover 12 years ago
again, chapter 9

is available on Nifty. (Whew. Finally got logged in here.)

I loved chapter 9! FABULOUS!

The rouge wolf... WOW! Can we say deranged.

Pregnancy!? Ya'll will have to read it.

Parker will make a great "mother hen" for the pack, but he's definitely got some feisty in him to give Colton a run.

Excellent work! Can't say enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More plzzzz

Hi Rob,

Will there be a book 2 of the timber pack? Really enjoyed the story & sad to see it end x

robcub32robcub32over 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 9

Chapter 9 has been submitted. It should be online any day now, depending on how backed up the Literotica hamster is ;-)

alexandra36alexandra36over 12 years ago
Say end of book 1......

Will there be a book 2? Great job with Ch 9, btw! Amazing!! :)

I sense some kind of chemistry between Jed and Trey? I wonder, will you have stories about them or individually? I hope you'll have stories

sowhat_14sowhat_14over 12 years ago
please more and more

hey rob,

i hope the next chapters are soon and will be a story about buck and stan ??i really wish u will make a story about them too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is up at nifty and it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Just read chapter 9 on nifty!!!!! OMG loved this series! can't wait for book 2!!! Im just going to re-read everything all over again, till it's here. please dont make me wait to long! thanks rob for the great story!!!

CAM2011CAM2011over 12 years ago
Favorite book from one of my favorite writers. <3

Absolutely LOVE this book. I just read chapter 9 on nifty. I can't wait for book 2. This is one book I can read and re read. Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love

I just finished chapter 9 on Nifty and cant say enough amazing things about this story. Rob I enjoy all of your stories but this was by far my favorite! Hoping for a story about Jed and the rest of the pack in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I LOVE IT

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LUUUV IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

(If Shell was mated to a wolf, could they join our pack?"....

The stupid rivalry had cost him his best friend and that made him angry.)

---he shoulda been more concerned trying to separate curtis and shell_this points to another failure of the sheriff alpha-his young wolves were getting involved with humans sexually/emotionally.

-----

(My wolf was very happy. He loves you."

"Yeah," Parker muttered, his face going bright red. "I could tell." The pain in his backside reminded him acutely of how much Colton's wolf liked his wolf.

Colton laughed. "I couldn't help myself."

"Jeez, Colt. You could've at least warned me beforehand that you were going to have wolf sex with me.")

---this was funny

---------

the bit with parker's first shifting was really touching- i teared up- nicely done....part of me was really hoping parker would be a miniature poodle- or one of those little yapping/yipping dogs.

-i'm wondering if this 'enemy grey wolf' is from the pack colton and his dad left a year ago b4 they moved to parker's town.

-i don't get parker's human form suddenly having body hair and facial hair he never had b4---make me think you got a thing for hairy/furries/bears/etc_heck you even put a bear shifter in the story..

-it seemed like you had parker's dad test him with the silver earrings on purpose=if he works for the sherrif he probably knows about the wolves. it'll be interesting to see what you do with that.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

yay cumming soon.? lol

jonathanlovescockjonathanlovescockalmost 12 years ago

all over my face dinkyboots.? lol

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

.jonathanlovescock/dinkyboots what a pair of ass'es

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm so certain...

That dinky and jonathan r one n the same. Dinky squared. Double the meaningless comments.

Dharmie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are quite right Dharmie. But not to worry. DinkyJon has metamorphosed into a nice butterfly called hotlover69.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hilarious

"Maybe I'll grow a goatee." "I think you'll shave it smooth." Is it me or is that part hilarious? Parker was so excited about finally growing facial hair and Colton won't even let him keep it! Reminds me of real relationships, nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I started reading this series at 2000 hours last night and got so engrossed in it that I did not go to bed until 0400. I just could not stop. I fell in love with Colton and Parker. Colton is so manly and powerful and handsome and hunky and wolfie!! When I saw that Colton changed from big man to big wold, it completely surprised me. I did not see that coming, but I loved it. I think the rabid wolf is probably from the pack that Colton and his dad left, but I still want Colton to kick the living shit out of Seth. Seth is such a poor loser and wimp, he may be the rabid wolf. Can't wait for more chapters. Loved them all!

armywife2009armywife2009about 11 years ago
Third time

I'm in total agreeance, its getting almost illegal how much i have this in the last two days. I love it, i love your writing, your characters, your creativity and i love the dominance aspect. Its there, but its not overwhelming, its perfect. Thank you for the amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More?

How about writing about how Stan & Buck get together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

"Colton watched Parker's eyes widen at his demand. Parker let out a whimper and immediately dropped to his knees." Mmm - we don't want Parker getting TOO submissive now, do we? He won't be much of a mate to an alpha if that happens . . .

Re: the scene where the boys have sex, then Colton pulls up his jeans and says they must get going to school - hot and dirty is good, completely without any sense of hygiene? - not so good. Not sexy at all. Please don't forget the hygiene.

That said, great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The part where Parker changes is one pf the finest pieces of writing in this site. Hope to read more of you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can't stop reading. This is an amazing story. I'm glad I discovered it yesterday and since then I'm savouring every chapter. I think the rogue is the former Alphas son from Coltons previous pack the one his dad caught him with. But that isn't important, what is , you continue writing amazing stories. I can't thank you enough for sharing them with us.

K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
-

I just love it. Some people saying that its not realistic or not hygienic whatever but you cannot put every detail in the story can you? I cant stop reading its just so addictive. Even i read your stories at work and get turned on myself LOL. Thank you so much for these stories.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
love it

Just love this story.

Wish there were more in the series, about Jed, Trey and more on Shell and Curtis

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLY FUCK I DONT THINK IVE EVER BEEN SO EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED WITH A CHARARCTER EVEN YESTERDAY I HAD GONE TO A DINNER AND OUR WAITER.. UGH HIS VOICE SOUNDED EXACTLY LIKE HOW I IMAGINED COLTONS TO BE AND HE EVEN LOOKED LIKE HIM ONLY DIFFRENCE THIS GUY WAS DARK BLOND UGH TO EVER EVERYTHING IN ME NOT TAKE HIM TO THE BATHROOM LMAO!!!!!!!!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 9 years ago
This is so great!!! I love it!!!!

Lmao. Wolf sex. Lmao. I love it. You are an incredible writer. I love each character. I feel like I am involved in their lives, part of their pack. I can't stop reading. I stayed up till 2 am last night reading. Then I couodnt sleep. I was actually fantasizing about being part of the pack, about being a wolf. You are amazing!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Awesome read !!

I'm totally enthralled by this story and its magical world.

I'm already moody because it will end next chapter - I don't want it to end !! :((

I love all the characters and feel I'm part of their lives - I was thrilled with the description of Parker's change, totally in love with the little white wolf, and how they all took off running into the woods, playing and feeling free.

It's sooo beautiful it made me tear up ...

Is there to be a sequel including Shell and Curtis? Hope so. Wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I bet Rob Colton is packing some serious pubic inches. I would let him fuck my ass anytime with his monster cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the rabid wolf was Seth at first. Now I'm thinking it might be that Alpha that Colton was caught shagging in his old pack..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would love to read the origin story of Buck and Stan, along a resolution between Stan and the pack he was forced to leave.

SummerSammySummerSammy11 days ago

This story is AMAZING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous