All Comments on 'Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 09'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 430 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story I loved it & the characters! Thanks!😊🥰😊

Jd2800606Jd2800606about 3 years ago

I can't wait to reread this maybe on Christmas. I hope to God you write a book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story? I can't wait for book 2 to come out. So we can find out who Parker father was speaking or working for. I love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Story. I've read it twice already & will most likely read it again. I do look forward to reading Book 2. I hope some day to find someone, at 61 yrs. of age I'm tired of being alone.

Jamesraphael22Jamesraphael22almost 3 years ago

Love this! Read it twice over! Cannot wait for book 2… so many exciting opportunities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you ok? It has been a long time since one of your fantastic stories has been published. I love how you develop characters and the storylines. I worry that someone who writes so well won’t have just stopped for no reason. Please be ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it hope a book 2 in the works,where jed and trey finds there mates

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell me there will be a book two? Maybe Parker and Colton wanna start a family? Shell and Curtis adapting to family life? Shell phasing for the first time and her experience? A new threat to the pack? I am such a dork! I need more of your beautiful stories😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wouldn't usually go for a shifter story, but thought I'd try and rapidly got hooked. Very well told; I love the affection between Colton and Parker, mixed with the tension of the rogue wolf. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continues this story it's so good I want there to be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes continue it I want to see were parker and Colton go next maybe they have kids or maybe Parker gets pregnant, he is a human who change to a wolf maybe some of his human body change to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it so much I read it again in case I missed anything. If I could find a MAN like that and friends like them life would be perfect. Please make this a series!!!!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Really would love some more about Timber pack. They still have unmated members, after all, and the packs continuity must be secured, too. (And if you don't feel like writing more explicitly about the straight Trey and his mating yourself, I believe you could find a cowriter.)

louis_adjanilouis_adjaniabout 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories ever, I never get tired of reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For those who don’t know, there’s a sequel about Jed (Enforcer) that can be bought as an epub or found on Gay Authors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story!!!

PrinceraPrinceraalmost 2 years ago

I was so sad to read the end I need more of this in my life

Brahms21Brahms21almost 2 years ago

I really loved this book❤ So sad about Jed but knowing there's a sequel makes me excited for what's to come💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story. Please tell me book 2 is written or being written. If it is written how do I get it. I enjoyed this so much I read it more than minutes, wonderful writing.

Thank you

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RobCub needs to finish the trilogy and resolve this: "It's just like you said," Barney said. His voice was hushed, but he was clearly agitated. "Yes. I saw it... No, I told you. I tried... What do I do now?"

Who was Barney Montgomery talking to and why would he be paid to watch Colton and Parker's relationship. And does that have anything to do with Stan's old pack

TastyHoneyTastyHoneyover 1 year ago

I loved this! Came for the sex 👅and stayed for the story👏🏽.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story BY FAR!!!!! So good, so well-written and I loved the Easter egg you gave a couple chapters ago about Colton’s first pack and the alpha’s son- I was practically screaming “that’s him! He’s the grey wolf!!!!” I know this was written years ago, but I do hope you see this comment and know you’re such a brilliant writer!!!!!

Nindarren15Nindarren15about 1 year ago

Great story, l need to have a follow on from this with so many things unanswered. The pack needs to grow and what is Shell’s baby like. Please keep writing this.

MwestohioMwestohio11 months ago

Nice story with good arc and MCs

aclassyladyaclassylady10 months ago

The story was fab. It was well written and kept my attention throughout the whole thing. If the author decides to write more, then this would be one I would read over and over again for it. Would love to know what happens next in their lives of the whole pack. I believe there is more to this story that the writer still has to come. Thank you for writing such a grand story for your readers to get involved with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant story. Know that the author has published one sequel on another platform. Wish there was more. There are a lot of potential storylines he has left us with

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

So deeply affected by this series. When I realized the paranormal aspect was going to be there, I wasn't sure. But it's just done so well, and it just absolutely works. I've always been the Colton in life, but this Colton makes me want to be a Parker. The deep surety and confidence with which he claims, protects, and truly loves his mate reminds me of all the most beautiful things about being a man.

DamondevilleDamondeville8 months ago

End of book 1? Too bad I doubt there will be more. But what was written was fantastic. I really enjoyed this well written storyline. I only hope the author one day returns.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is a sequel to this on gayauthors.org under Rob Colton. It's called "Enforcer". You can guess who it is about.

SummerSammySummerSammyabout 1 month ago

Such a great story!!! I'm glad this won a contest :) Very well deserved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous