Time a Succubus almost Killed Me!

Story Info
I get destroyed by a succubus.
7.7k words
4.6
23.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: This ended up being quite longer than intended. I had spent the entire day reading femdom fantasy stories and knew I would need to write my own. Eventually this came out of it. This is my first author note and I felt I would include some notes at the beginning of what to expect.

Tags: Nonconsent, femdom, tentacle, shapeshifting, futacock, mind-break, succubus, fucking someone until they are literally about to die.

Thank you for reading and please comment and vote if you like it.

-

I was excited. Giddy. I could not wait for 4pm to hit. I mean, I had already finished my work but I needed to stay logged into the system until exactly 4 or my bosses would be quite annoyed. I was a programmer who worked from home now because of Covid and needed to wait until that exact moment to finally head off.

And there it was. The clock ticked 4 and I immediately shut my system off. A tinge of nervousness quickly rang throughout my body but I wasn't going to be stopped now. Even the bead of sweat that suddenly sprang from my forehead would not stop me.

Tonight, I was going to summon a succubus. Or demon. Succubus-demon thing. And I suppose stating I was going to was a bit presumptuous. I was going to attempt to summon a succubus to my home today and then fuck the living shit out of her.

One of my friends had stated he had done it a few weeks ago and had gotten the sexiest demon. He told me they could change how they looked on a whim and he requested it to turn into a short and big breasted woman who he then fucked the living daylights out of. I was jealous to say the least. I mean, I was the more sexual one of out of both us. I had experimented more. Hell, I still occasionally used a dildo on my ass. I was the one who had more weird and crazy sex in college. I'd done it all. Dominant. Submissive. Of course, I had been a proud dominant for a while now. The fact this dweeb friend of mine had summoned a succubus first and done something so crazy before me? Well, I just had to get my own sexy demon bitch to take and fuck.

At this point, there was not much left to do except wait for night time. My friend had given me all the instructions for the ritual and I had set it all up in one of my spare rooms. I usually was a bit annoyed at the size of my house as it required me to either spend an entire sunday cleaning or hiring a maid but in this situation, it was helpful to have so many rooms. Who else has a house where they can just dedicate an entire room to summoning a demon-fucking-succubus to rail?

The last things I had to do simply were to get within the circle of candles I had formed and spill my blood onto the floor while chanting some phrases. It was definitely going to be a bit weird but thankfully it was fairly straightforward and simple. The most complicated part was going to be reading the latin phrases but my friend had promised me he had absolutely fucked up the wording and still got it to work.

I decided to quickly eat some leftover pizza and then wank all the way until 8 pm. By wank I mean edge of course though. I wanted to make sure that my cock was primed and dripping with precum. If I didn't leave a gallon of cum in this slut by the end of tonight, I would hate myself. I made sure my balls were full.

I also showered and combed my semi-long blonde hair. I had straight medium length dirty blond hair and I pulled it back to form a kind of mullet. I didn't use any gel so occasionally my bangs would flip back to tickle my cheek and nose but I would quickly pull it back again. It wasn't long enough for a hair tie either yet. I made sure to clean everything on my body. I was going to be squeaky clean to start this night of debauchery and would end the night most likely slick with sweat. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was happy. I mean, as happy as any skinny white kid could be in the mirror. I had a low fat percentage and so I came off as a bit lean but my muscles were incredibly weak and non-existent. My cock was decently average in length and a bit thicker than most. I usually wore glasses but for tonight I had put my contacts in. My arms were long and my fingers even longer. I had typist fingers. Or piano fingers. Long slender, feminine fingers that currently had black painted nails. Black nail polish was one of my obsessions and I loved how it made my fingers look. Of course, it often drew some glances and looks from family and friends but I always was quick to argue that some femininity never took away from my masculinity. I was skinny and had long hair and long fingers with painted nails but that didn't mean I wasn't a man. I was a man, I told myself, who could fuck hard and good.

From there time seemed to slow down. Of course when looking gleefully into the future, you must wait forever. But eventually it was time. I made sure that all my sex toys were in the room in the corner. I had put a small inflatable bed in the corner of the room. I had some water bottles laid out for when I inevitably got tired and thirsty. Beyond all that, this room was completely empty and bare. There was a window facing the street but I made sure to have curtains which I had duct-taped to ensure privacy. It was time.

I stepped into the middle of the pentagram and sat down. I was naked except for my underwear which held my aching hard cock tight to my skin. A small knife in my left hand and my phone in the right. My house was completely quiet and this room was no different. Even the creaks that often came from a house settling in had toned down and now all you could hear was my breathing. I wish I could say that my heartbeat was a cool 65 BPM like it usually was but I had to admit I was a bit nervous. My heart was pumping and thumping quickly and my chest felt a bit constricted.

I took a big breath, swallowed my anxiety, and began to read from my phone. The candles flickered and swayed despite the lack of any current in the room. They danced across my walls and ceiling. The warm orange hue they gave off made the room feel a bit congested.

I continued on. I knew some Spanish and was able to roll my r's so I figured that Latin was the same way. After all, Spanish was a romance language which was derived from Latin right? The words sounded weird as they echoed in the large empty room. I couldn't help but flicker my eyes from left to right and up to down. I surveyed the room at the same time I read the words on my phone.

There wasn't a lot to read but it felt like each word stuck in the room. Out from my mouth and then bouncing along the walls and settling in my ears. Each word needed a bit of time until the next one. Halfway through, it began to feel like there was peanut butter in my mouth. Opening my mouth was a struggle and to say words even more. By the time I was on the last sentence, I had to over compensate to say the next word. Anyone looking at me would think I was constantly yawning and trying to release ear pressure by the way I widened my lips and made my mouth open.

Finally I reached the last word and upon uttering it, a bloody metallic taste spawned in my mouth. I put my phone down and slit the middle of my palm a bit. Blood spilled out and dripped onto the wooden floor. A pitter and a patter.

After a few drops of blood stained the floor, my mouth finally gained independence and was able to move easily. I yawned quickly and stood up. I looked around and saw nothing except the twisting shadows across the walls from the candles. Suddenly, one by one in a coordinated manner the candles began to sizzle and their flames ceased. Within a moment, the room was completely dark. The realization that I had really done something hit me like a bag of bricks. My tongue got stuck in my mouth and my throat closed up. My hand began to burn as I remembered that I just had cut myself open.

Suddenly, a voice came from the dark nothingness.

"Did you summon me?"

The voice was sweet and alluring. Playful in a sarcastic way. I suppose that made sense. She was a succubus demon type entity or something. She knew what she was here for.

"Yes, I did. Let me turn the lights on and you can get to work on p-pleasing me!"

The first half came out commanding like I wanted to but by the end, I heard her sigh and my throat closed again making me stutter.

I stepped towards where I believed the light should be but suddenly my head hit something soft and fleshy. I stepped back and put my hands up to grab whatever was in front of me. And grab they did. Soon, my hands were full of smooth and soft skin and she let out a slight moan. I realized she was in front of me and I had grabbed her breasts.

"Wow, your tits feel like they're huge!" My cock was growing in size and I was excited for what was about to occur now. I was still poisoned with anxiety but knowing that her tits were now going to be huge and that this was clearly real pulled me back into my fantasies.

Suddenly the light came on and after the initial second of blinding light, I looked forward and finally saw her. I had to look up.

She was at least a foot taller than me. Her hand had flicked on the lights and her skin was a deep dark shade of red. Her fingers were slender, like my own. She had a small nose with a metal septum piercing. Her lips were dark green contrasting with her skin and they were full. Her eyes were black and seemed like a vortex. They seemed like an illusion where if you weren't looking they stood still but as soon as you looked at them they began to turn and spin. Her ears were small. Her hair was black and seemed long except at the moment it was in a double bun. One bun poking off the left side and the other poking off the right. Her eyebrows were also black and of medium thickness. Her face in total was a bit of a lighter red than her skin.

My eyes were drinking all of it in and the air felt tight. Like suddenly it had become limited in this big room and she was taking more than her fair share.

Her neck was tight with the muscles and veins visible. Did blood run through those veins? She had muscular shoulders that continued on into somewhat thin but clearly strong arms. And then there were her gigantic breasts. Huge and plump but not saggy. They seemed like they had muscle of their own as they stayed firm and perky. She had large green areolas with big puffy nipples. Her chest had light abs as well. Further down, she had a small black patch of hair above her pussy. Her pussy wrapped underneath her but from what I could see, it was also a shade of green. Her thighs and legs were thick and muscular as well. It felt like it took a year for me to finally finish observing her entire body.

Finally, I looked back up at her and she smiled. Her green lips slightly parted to show white teeth. She grinned wider and a blue tongue shaped like a trident came out. It was so long and reached the top of her breasts before she finally pulled it back. Was that its entire length or was it longer?

"Did you want me to get started on pleasing you?" She bent her down to my eye level and asked me with a smirk.

"Y-yes!" I responded unsure of what to even do. She was so much bigger and taller than me. I had to find my composure. To take charge of the situation and realize my fantasies of fucking like an alpha tonight.

She bent down onto one knee. Her knee striked my floor and made a loud noise as if she might leave a dent. Even on her knee, she was still far from my cock. Her height was impressive. Her tongue slipped back out between her green lips and wrapped around my cock. I put one leg back to steady myself as her tongue began to jerk my cock. Her tongue was thick and oozing with spit making my cock lubricated immediately. Her tongue must have had saliva glands on it as it only got thicker with drool as she slid up and down the shaft.

She started to pull me a bit closer with her tongue before grabbing one of my hands with her and putting it on her shoulder. I then moved my other hand and put both on her shoulders so I could steady myself.

The pleasure was immense. She grabbed my hips and held me firm so I was unable to thrust despite my deep desires to just start pounding her tongue grip.

I dropped my head back and pushed my fingers into her shoulder to support myself. I began to cry out and moan as the feeling of pleasure rose in me.

"Oh my fucking god, this is amazing, let me fuck your face, let me fuck your face, I want to fuck your face, I want to fuck your fucking face," I could feel the horny aggression rising in me. I was ready to grab each side of her hair buns and pound her mouth until she was choking and gagging.

Her tongue tightened on my cock before releasing and whipping back into her mouth.

"Before that happens, what's your name sweetheart?" She asked as she gulped down the spit and most likely some of my precum.

"Jake. Um..what's your name?" I really didn't even care. The sooner I got to fuck was all I cared about. Who knew how long I would have her here? I had completely forgotten to ask my friend

My balls were tight and full of cum

"Cute name. I'm Liz."

That weirded me out.

"Like as in Elizabeth?"

"Sure," she responded quickly

"Well, Liz, I-I am looking to fuck tonight. I don't know how long I have you here but as your M-Master for the night I am expecting to cum many times tonight and I'd like to get that done as soon as possible!"

I said, all in one breath. I gulped down air immediately after. I knew I was the Master here and I needed to be commanding.

"Oh, of course, yes, you are the Master. A beautiful sexy man like you." She reached out and clawed down from my belly button to right above my cock.

She finally got off her knee and stood back up. Towering above me she looked down instead of coming to eye level this time and said,

"Take me and fuck me Master. Fuck my cunt and give me all your seed," I looked into her eyes and began to melt. The sheer beauty of her face and sexiness of her body. Crafted with pin-point precision by Satan himself.

Yanking my eyes away from the vortex in her eyes, I looked away from her and began to scratch my head a bit.

"Um, well, I was told that you could change sizes so do you think you could like...get shorter....and maybe a bit thinner. Keep the big boobs though!"

My cheeks blushed red. I was asking this strong muscular demon to get smaller so that I could force-fuck her. The only way for me to be the Master I claimed to be was to ask her to get smaller.

"You don't like how I am right now?" She asked, pouting.

"No no! You are incredibly sexy and attractive! I just...well...I mean...you can't expect me to like..." I trailed off nervously

"But you're my big masculine man!" She grabbed my hand and trailed along it until she got to my feminine painted fingers. Pulling all the way up to her mouth and sucking on my index. Giving it a quick slurp before dropping it back to my side.

I was frozen and stuck in place. This woman...no this fucking demon was taunting me. She was calling me feminine and weak!

Anger began to replace my nervousness and fear. How dare she!?

"I am.. I am exactly that!" I yelled out, trying my best to make sure my voice didn't crack.

"Yeah, you're gonna fuck me right?" She pushed my shoulder back with just her fingers. She walked towards me, pushing my shoulder each time she got too close. I stepped back to keep myself from falling as she continued to shove me.

"You're gonna fuck me like a slut and pull my hair? I can see your fantasies, you have been thinking all day about how you were gonna take me and fuck me and fill my sweet delicious pussy with your jizz," she continued to taunt me.

The fear came back as quickly as it had gone. The anger and fear mixed into me and I knew I had to try one last time to take control of the situation. I couldn't believe what was happening. This shouldn't be happening to me. I got myself ready to take a stand.

"I SUMMONED YOU HERE, NOW I'M GONNA FUCK YOU AND TAKE YOU, I AM YOUR MASTER, YOU WERE SUMMONED BY ME" I screamed out at her. I puffed my chest and shoulders trying to feel powerful but nothing could help the fact that I was a small, weak naked boy right now. My heart was pounding in my chest and my ears were swelling with blood. I breathed in through my nose and out through my mouth attempting to calm myself.

She just stood there and looked at me with a serious face.

Then her mouth curled into a smile. A wide deathly sinister smile that continued to grow until her pearly white teeth showed and her tongue laid out a few inches. It hung from her mouth and along the trident end, spit dripped to the ground. I saw her muscles begin to flex and tense up.

My eyes met her eyes and I was taken immediately. The vortex had become a cyclone and it swirled at an infinite speed. It was a seemingly endless pit of void and it seemed to swallow my entire reality. Nothing else existed except her.

The room began to fade and the panels of the wooden floor dropped into a black abyss. I stopped breathing. I stopped caring to breathe. I simply stared at her as the world went dead. The bloody metallic taste flooded my mouth. My nose filled with the scent of sex. My hands and toes felt tingles and I felt a rush across my entire body that made the hairs stand.

Time stopped. My mind was beginning to collapse and this beautiful sexy demon was ripping it apart with only her eyes. It felt like she was feasting on my consciousness with the intention of leaving nothing behind. Tasting every thought, every memory of mine. Sucking it out of my brain solely through the cyclone.

And then suddenly it all stopped. I felt myself again and all of my senses rushed back. I still could not move my eyes from her gaze and the room was still an empty abyss of nothing but at least I felt myself again.

And then suddenly in a blink everything shifted.

I was back in my college dorm room. On my bed. My ass stuffed to the brim with my roommate's girlfriend's strap-on and my roommate's cock stuffed in my mouth. I couldn't move a single muscle but yet all the sensation was there.

My asshole was being ripped apart by Cheryl. Dylan was fucking my face. Dylan ripped his cock out of my mouth and slapped me with it. I remembered this. By the end of that night, my face was a slobbery mess and I came multiple times. Cheryl was a very dominant woman. She fucked Dylan later that night with the strap-on while I watched. It was one of the hottest sex acts ever.

Cheryl had been over at my dorm many many times since she dated Dylan. But it was one day that she came over without him and caught me jerking off. She then went through my porn history and taunted me. She forced me to jerk off in front of her and how I liked to please myself. God...the feeling of fear and pleasure that mixed together was addicting. The rest of that entire year she would fuck my ass. She eventually broke Dylan's heart.

It all felt so fucking good.

And then as sudden as I was being fucked and stuffed, I was in my current house in my own room. I was bouncing on a dildo while jerking off and watching femdom porn. I didn't even remember this particular memory but this was common of me to do...

I then watched and felt my body shake and tremble and shiver and shoot cum onto my chest. This was too much. I was already reeling from the feeling of the previous memory and here I was in another one cumming intensely.

I was immediately then pulled out of that memory as well. But this next one, I was unsure of. My vision was black. I was thrusting in and out of someone as she squealed and moaned. My hands glued to her hips. I was jack-hammering her cunt and going faster than I ever remember having gone. I tried to recall the memory but it was impossible. Who was this? When was this?

Whoever it was she was crying out and begging for cock. And I was apparently really giving it to her. She loved me and wanted me and her legs wrapped around my ass, yanking me deeper into her. I wished so badly I could control this body and rip whatever was keeping my vision dark. The moment was coming however. I felt the balls on my body tighten and my cock began to shoot cum into whoevers pussy this was. The orgasm was intense and I felt her pussy grip my dick. Grabbing it and pulling at it trying to make sure it didn't leave.

12