Time a Succubus almost Killed Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly my vision came too. I looked down and saw that it was Liz. Her big muscular legs were wrapped around me and her green pussy was covered in jizz and dripping. Her entire body was covered in sweat. Her trident tongue wrapped around both of her tits. Squeezed so that her tits puffed upwards.

I looked into her eyes except where the cyclone once was there instead was me. Me standing in front of her naked staring at her motionless.

I needed to get the fuck out of here. Panic set in and fear rushed my body but I still couldn't control my muscles. My brain seemed to be active but completely independent of my bodily control.

She winked at me and the picture was gone. Her eyes were back to the normal vortex. I stood there in front of her in this made up dream world where I fucked her. I stood in front of her with my cock getting small and cum dripping from the head. She laid in front of me with her legs in the air and spread apart.

"Oh Jake, you sure know how to fuck a girl right. Hahaha, I'm just kidding. I know how to fuck right. Not you. You don't know anything about fucking a girl right. I went through every single one of your memories and you have never fucked a girl right. Maybe got a bit close but never truly right. But that's okay because it's clear you do know one thing: You know how to get fucked. And this works out perfectly. I know how to fuck right and you know how to be fucked right,"

I wanted to rip out my own eyeballs. I wanted to rip out my brain. I wanted to go back in time a few hours ago and beat the shit out of my previous self for ever doing this. I wanted to kill my fucking friend. Why was this happening to me!?!? She was going to kill me, oh my god, she wants to murder me.

A rush suddenly hit me and my heart rate spiked. A blink later and I was back in my room. Staring at her but finally in control of my body again. I looked away and closed my eyes.

I collapsed to the ground and my face flushed with heat. I turned to look back at her feet and scrambled to get away. What had she just done to me?

"Please don't hurt me," I meekly requested

Her smile from before had not gone away. It was just as wide and just as horrifying. Her tongue came out and quickly wrapped around my cock again. It was just as hard as ever despite the complete and utter fear pulsing through me.

She then grabbed my body with her strong arms and brought me to the inflatable bed. She laid me down and quickly got on top of me. The heat of her mound radiated and every single nerve on my cock picked it up. Her tongue slid across my stomach. It slid from nipple to nipple as it coated them in thick saliva that made them perk up and harden. I gasped and bit my lip.

Her tongue continued until eventually it reached my throat. It slid gently and slowly around my entire throat, completing a full revolution, before touching my bottom lip. At the same time her hips came down and my cock brushed against her pubic hair. Then she moved again and my cock was at her entrance. Her hands were still gripping my hips and keeping me still.

"Hehe, this might not be what you were expecting tonight but I can promise that your original goal of an amazing night of sex...you're still gonna get it. I'm gonna milk that cock. The only thing is that you won't be in control...but I think from what we've seen of your past memories...you like that.."

Her tongue caressed my cheek and tightened around my throat.

"You wish you were a big muscular man. You like to brag about how you've done it all...been all over the sexual spectrum and how now you've matured into an alpha male who takes women and fucks them...but you're just a small weak willed little slut who needs a woman to take charge...and that's okay. You just need to accept it,"

"Now grab my tits,"

I obeyed and grabbed onto her large breasts. Each hand completely full of her fleshy boobs. She then descended down onto my cock. Complete warmth and wetness wrapped itself around my dick. Fleshy and tight. I threw my head back and cried out in a deep and long guttural moan. Her tongue quickly slid into my wide open mouth and began to poke and prod within me. Her hips ground against me and her hands grabbed my perky nipples.

Her tongue continued to explore while at the same time getting tighter around my throat. It would tighten and make me lose my ability to breathe and then let go. Constantly cycling between choking me and not while in my mouth. The bladed tip of her trident started to thrust in and out of my mouth. It felt like in the last minute of it choking and filling my mouth that it had gotten thicker. My own tongue swirled around it and licked and swallowed all of its saliva ooz. My mouth was tightly zipped around its constantly thickening shaft.

Good little slut echoed through my mind in her voice.

I didn't realize pleasure like this could even possibly exist. Her pussy continued to grind against me. Every time she went up and down, her breasts and ass clapped at the same time. I tried my best to focus on holding and grabbing her tits. But eventually it all started to become too much.

She was borderline fucking my face with her thick tongue while at the same time riding my cock. My head was thrown back and I was slurping and lapping and licking at it constantly.

The room was a cacophony of slurping, swallowing, sucking, licking, throat fucking, moaning, slapping, and clapping of body parts. It was all a rush and my mind was quickly becoming a haze.

Cum for me. Cum for me my little whore

The words echoed and lingered through my soon-to-be broken mind. There was no way anybody was meant to experience this. The dopamine was too much.

Soon, her tongue shaft began pumping even harder and going deeper. Sliding into my throat.

Drink it all

I nodded my head instinctively and within moments the tongue that had thickened began to thin out again. A thick ooz that tasted like a sweeter cum rushed into my mouth and throat. I tried to swallow it all but it continued to pump and pump. My lips had been tightly wrapped around her tongue-cock but burst open as my mouth filled with what I presumed to be her own form of cum. It spilled out of my mouth and slid down both sides of my face. Staining my cheeks and tangling into my hair. Onto my neck and shoulders until hitting its final resting spot on the inflatable mattress beneath me.

Opening my eyes and looking up at her I saw the tongue still pumping from her mouth. Her own head was thrown back and she pushed my cock as deep as possible into her hole.

Finally, her tongue ripped out of my mouth and spilled its last drips of cum and ooz onto my perky nipples before ripping back to her mouth. She pulled her back and with that same wide grin looked at me,

"FUCK, wow you are a dirty cum guzzling slut. I've never seen a human drink all of that without either choking to death or puking,"

She slapped my face right after saying that and then ruffled my hair. I could feel the cum making each hair strand stick to one another. I couldn't imagine what I looked like. I didn't care. My mind was continuing to fade into nirvana. At no point had she taken my cock out.

My balls were so full but it felt like they were constricted. The cum and orgasm stuck right at the head. Ready to burst free but unable to do so. It must have been her.

"You want to cum?"

I nodded my head slowly. I wanted to scream out YES and nod my head excitedly but I was in no such position to do so. My mind and body was being broken and destroyed. I wanted to cum badly but I was unable to express that full desire. She seemed to understand the position I was in however as she then said,

"No cumming but I'll let you orgasm,"

Upon the last word, pleasure like I had never experienced before ripped through my body. I arched my back and screamed. I thrashed against her and my legs immediately went to sleep

"FUCKKKKK" I screamed. She held me down still and continued to bounce on me. My face felt sudden prickles as it got incredibly hot. My entire body was sweating as it attempted to keep up with all that she was doing to me.

Eventually, the orgasm settled down but I could still feel the cum building. I swore that if it didn't come out of my cock soon it would spill out into my body. Internal cumming.

"God, your cock is delicious, fuck, I'm gonna cum myself soon"

She started to breathe more quickly and bounce on my cock quicker. Her vitality seemingly never ended while mine was dead. My body had come back to life when the orgasm electrified me but I soon became dead again. I rolled my head from side to side as a purely unconscious action. Just rolling around looking to somehow squeeze myself from underneath her. I wanted to get away and also wanted to stay.

Her pussy began to tighten like it was attempting to wring the cum out of my cock. Yet, while I was desperate to pump out my own fluid into her in the same way she had done to me, I simply couldn't. It was blocked and I knew she had something to do with it.

At this point, her own cum she had dumped down my throat and on my face was drying up. I could feel the dried residue still covering me from my shoulders up. I felt disgusted and uncomfortably full in my stomach. The only thing that gave me comfort was that right now her jagged tongue wasn't touching me. Currently it wrapped around her tits and was poking her own puffy nipples.

Her cunt tightened again and she threw her head back again and her red tits and puffy green nipples pointed straight up. I could feel her spasm on me and I cried out.

"Please stop, I don't want to do this anymore, I promise I will never summon a succubus again,"

I hoped that she would have the post-orgasm regret that men often had. Maybe now that she had gotten her rocks off she would get off me and leave. Leave me in my sorry desperate and pathetic state.

Finally, she seemed to be doing just that. She picked herself up off the bed. My cock was still erect pointing towards the ceiling as it schlicked out. The head was a light red as she had fucked me til soreness. She stretched out. I turned onto my side and curled into a ball.

She stretched and flexed her muscles.

Even as I curled into a ball, I couldn't help but put a hand on my dick and jerk it lightly. Hoping that maybe since I was no longer inside her my pent up cum would finally release itself. Yet, no such luck and with each jerk of my hand it simply was pain. Tears began to form in my eyes.

"Please demon, leave me be..let me cum, I am begging,"

She finally turned around to look back at me. Her sinister smile was no longer there, I thanked God.

"Poor baby, my poor poor feminine bitch," She grabbed my arm and opened me up from my fetal position. I was splayed on the bed looking up at her. Tears rolling down my cheeks. My hair stuck to my face as the cum residue hardened.

"I'm still horny and god, you've been a delicious treat for me tonight. A few weeks ago I raped another horny nerdy boy like you. By the time I was done with him, he had puked everywhere and was heaving and crying. But you...you've taken it," Her tongue whipped out and licked my face before retracting back into her mouth. I shuddered.

"So sweet. Since you've taken it all so well, I'll finish up with you and let you cum. How's that sound?"

I figured that meant it was finally over. I nodded my head quickly.

"Thank you for your kindness! I promise I will never do this again, I have learned my lesson,"

I started to get up. My legs were weak but as I sat on the bed, they seemed stable enough. As my hands pushed into the bed to support me standing, she suddenly kicked me back down.

"I'm not done," she growled.

I mewed in fear.

I stared at her, perturbed at what was coming next. I only became more on edge when her body began to mutate and change. Her tits began to decrease in size until they were only a bit bigger than mine. Her areolas were still large and nipples were still puffy but now she had a much lighter chest. She looked leaner. Her thighs and legs got bigger and more muscular. Her face stayed the same.

And then all at once, right where her patch of hair was, something began to grow out of her. I groaned as it got larger and larger and it slowly dawned on me what was there. A large 10 inch green cock had appeared. Her green pussy was still right beneath it but now she had a big thick cock. It made mine look puny.

I felt short of breath as her hand began to open up my legs. My cock was still hard as ever.

"Please don't do this," I begged, "Please please please don't do this, I can't take that, please"

I tried to keep my legs closed even as she pulled them open. I used all the force I had in my legs but I was just too weak. She would pry me open if she had to.

"PLEASE, JUST STOP DON'T DO THIS TO ME," I screamed at her. I was raggedy and tired and the thought of her fucking my asshole petrified me. She had fucked my cock and my face until I was limp. Taking me anally would kill me. Considering how big and thick her green cock was, she would definitely kill me.

She ripped my legs open and put them into the air. Her big green cock within a few inches of my asshole. Her tongue-cock came out and started to jerk herself off. Releasing its lubricating goo all over her shaft.

Upon seeing her tongue and watching it thicken again, I knew I had to plead and bargain.

"Face fuck me again,"

That caught her attention. She looked at me with a slight smile. Her tongue snapped back into her mouth like a measuring tape.

"Throat fuck me please mommy," What? I was unsure of where that last part came from but it just seemed to roll off the tongue.

She then giggled and caressed my inner thigh.

"Throat fuck me and pump my stomach with more of your delicious cum...just please don't go in my ass. Jizz on my face, I'm begging," The more I begged the more I actually wanted it.

I knew I was doing this to save my ass but a part of me also wanted her delicious honey-goo to be forcibly pumped into my stomach again.

"You're adorable and oh so smart. Hehe, beg me more," she commanded.

"Oh Liz, please use your tongue-cock and your actual cock to face fuck me. Fill my mouth and face fuck my skull. I want to please you," I tried my best to sound sexy and alluring. I imagined that the fact that I already was a slick hot mess made it sound like I really wanted it. What probably helped even more to make it convincing was the fact that I actually did really want it.

Like a frog catching a fly, her tongue dashed into my mouth. It was immediately thick and chunky. It widened my mouth farther than last time and began to explore my mouth once again. I graciously licked and gagged on it. I let my head lay back on the bed and gripped the rest of the shaft with my hands. I closed my eyes and hoped that with the combined effort of my hands and my throat I could have her jizz in a minute or two and finally it would be over.

However, a few seconds later, my naivete all came crashing down around me. My eyes snapped open and I began to scream. This would have been the loudest and most high pitched scream I would have done all night if it hadn't been for the fat, heavy, slimy tongue-dick in my mouth.

Looking back at her, her wide malevolent grin was once again plastered across her face.

Her cock was inside me. It was lubed but with how thick and big she was it made no difference to the pain I felt. She slid it back out leaving a large hole in me. A gap that now felt it needed to be filled in. It had a moment to stay like that before she plunged back in. My hands gripped the bed and I tried to roll over but I was stuck. Pinned between her actual cock and her tongue-cock I was on a rotisserie.

A human kebab between her never ending appendages. Skewered.

Her first few thrusts were slow and dramatic. She made sure to make my insides feel empty without her cock. When she pulled out, my ass would tighten and try to make her stay. My cock had betrayed me long ago and now my ass did the same.

Once she had lured me in, she let nothing hold her back. She began to pound and drill my ass. At the same time, my mouth was being ripped to shreds with saliva spilling out of my mouth.

Her arms gripped my hips and pulled me deeper in. I soon realized that she was fucking me so harshly that my body wasn't even touching the bed. I was essentially hanging in the air. My legs went sky high and the bottom half of my body was held up by her massive cock. The top half of my body was held up by her always thickening tongue-shaft. And the middle was held up by her red muscular arms.

My mind had come back to me before but it was gone again at this point. A few thoughts occasionally reached me but would immediately be overpowered by the feeling of pure bliss and pain. My nose was constantly wheezing and whistling as I sucked in air through it.

Don't die she told me.

My eyes were half shut as my body shook and quivered. This was going to be the end of me. I knew it. I was going to be found fucked to death. My asshole would be torn apart and there would be gallons of cum inside and outside of me.

As my eyes began to shut and my mind turned off, I felt it all climax. Her cock began to quake in my ass and I felt a warm sticky substance fill me up. At the same time, my throat began ingesting all her delicious tongue-cum. Once again, it ripped out of my mouth and covered my face and body.

And finally, it seemed her own spell on me was gone, my own cock burst open. I shot my first blast and it splattered across her chest and now small tits before ripping into the ceiling and dripping back on me. The next few spurts followed the same pattern. All three appendages emptied their loads. I screamed and moaned and gagged all at the same time.

The orgasm lasted a few long cycles. Her cock would shoot another shot of cum in me, I would arch my back, my own cock would shoot into the air and coat her and myself and sometimes my ceiling, her tongue-cock would spew more honey into my stomach, and then the process would repeat. Finally, the last load dumped itself in me and it ended.

As her cock slipped out of me and her tongue finished up on my neck, I finally collapsed back onto the bed and fell unconscious.

Finally, it was over. And I hoped my life was over along with it.

--

I awoke only a half hour later. Still laying on the bed. A filthy mess with cum splattered across the room. My body was sore and my muscles were tight. I laid in the same position I had been fucked in. I rolled over and immediately began to cry. I couldn't believe this had happened to me. And I couldn't believe I wasn't dead.

It quickly turned into a full heaving sob. I would hiccup and my breath would smell of honey cum. I felt an ooz slowly pour out of my asshole. And then a hand touched my arm

I didn't even bother moving. Anything that happened now was out of my control. I simply didn't care

"I thought I had killed you there," she sounded like she had a smirk on her face.

The sobs got deeper. She was still here!

"Just kill me...please..."

"I think...I think I'm going to stick around for a while actually. You are honestly just a super human. Good job! No mere human could take that kind of fucking. I usually don't get that rough but watching the way you took it all got me so horny, I just couldn't help it,"

The fact that I wasn't dead had made her want me more. I covered my face with my hands and sobbed more.

She patted my back and then stood up. The door creaked open and then closed.

I no longer lived alone.

12