Time Bomb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, fuck my face." Asking again she looked up at him pleading to try this new thing.

Taking control Eric pushed his cock into her mouth and pressed forward into her throat. Mia wrapped a hand around his shaft and opened up her throat with an "Ah" noise giving him access like he'd shown her. Now her throat was wide open and Eric slowly pressed deeper until her hand squeezed letting him know they had reached as far as she wanted.

With her hand a guide Eric began to hump Mia's throat pulling out and driving back in only as far as her hand admitted. The girl held her tongue as far out of her mouth as possible like he'd instructed and the wet caress of her wriggling organ thrilled along the sensitive underside of his erection. Keeping her mouth wide she avoided scratching him with her teeth and his knob got a lovely kiss from her swallowing throat each time he pushed all the way in.

Holding her head steady Eric fucked her face with deep, rhythmic strokes of his long cock. Mia held the guide hand in place while the other lowered between her own lewdly spread thighs and she began to rub her pussy vigorously. It was powerfully thrilling to be in the open air with two rapt witnesses to the debauchery.

Drool spilled over Mia's pale skin each time Eric pulled from her throat and the mess was adding to the sordid debauchery of the situation. Periodically Mia gagged and Eric pulled completely from her mouth cascading more streamers of spittle over her as she gasped for air.

As she regained her composure Eric rubbed his soaking wet tool over her features smearing drool over her as he fucked her face in another way. When she opened wide, eager for more deep throating he complied and once again drove his cock down her esophagus.

Eric didn't bother holding back his climax, deep throating wasn't great for a long time for either participant,

"Where do you want me to cum?" He spoke loud enough that Jodi could hear.

"My face!" She gasped as he pulled out from her mouth again, matching his volume.

Then Eric shoved himself in and out of her suckling swallowing face until he couldn't take how wonderful it felt and pulled out in time to jet his thick spurts of cum over her upturned features. Mia stroked and milked his member as he spent himself onto her pretty face, licking his knob and moaning how happy she was. Entranced by Mia's behaviour Eric's orgasm was prolonged as the girl debased herself suckling and stroking his manhood as drizzles of sperm trickled onto her skin. Taking his balls into her mouth she caressed his shaft while cum spattered her forehead and she looked up at his pulsing knob.

When he could bear her attention no longer Eric shuddered and pulled away, so sensitive he was gritting his teeth.

"So good!" He hissed.

Mia looked as if she had just awoken from a dream, disoriented and drunk, her glazed eyes peering up at him as she smiled dazedly. Then her brown eyes lit with delight as she remembered their audience. Looking up at Jodi and Bryan Eric saw them both mesmerized by the performance. Jodi was rubbing her breasts under a kimono while Bryan squeezed his erection through his jeans, his face red and angry, but he was clearly aroused.

'Complex.' Eric thought.

Kissing Mia on the top of her head Eric staggered back into the house to get ready for work.

Mia got up and pulled her dress carefully over herself trying not to get sperm all over the thin materiel.

"Are you going to go see Bryan now?" Eric asked fascinated.

"Yes. He wanted to fuck me with another man's cum on my face. That was his idea."

"Filthy. I approve."

Smiling Mia waved at him as she left and Eric wished he could stay and watch what happened across the courtyard.

Tick tick tick... 8:19 a.m.

Bryan opened the door the moment Mia knocked.

Deep, complex emotions raged inside him while he felt utterly frozen by the sight of her. Mia stood in the hall in her skimpy summer dress, hair tussled, barefoot and her face stained by Eric's sperm.

Jealousy & lust, rage & affection, repulsion & desire, shame & pride all swirled in confusing partnership battling for dominance as Bryan took in Mia's sacrifice for him. Bryan had been the one to ask Mia to do this. He had wanted to know how if felt to be a cuckold; his deepest most secret fantasy, the hidden desire she had uncovered within him when she had come to do her survey.

It had taken three weeks for him to work up the nerve to ask her to do this. Each time they were together he had been closer and closer to asking her. Each time they had sex she proved more deeply how much she cared for him, encouraging him to give himself permission to unlock his darkest desires. Offering him anything he wanted.

Last week he had finally asked her to suck Eric's cock on the balcony and to take his cum on her face. Asking that had been the most vulnerable thing he had ever done with another human. Certain she would be offended and horrified by his desires it had taken every ounce of his courage to ask, Mia had smiled, kissed him and taken his throbbing erection into her mouth.

"Like this?" She'd asked?

Bryan had been certain she wasn't offended that night, but lately Mia had been acting strangely; moody, distant and it had been a few days since he had seen her at all after spending every day together for weeks.

When he had gotten her text to come out on the balcony and he saw her on Eric's deck his cock had leapt to life in his pants. Watching all that happened between her and Eric had been powerfully erotic and humiliating at the same time. Eric's cock was bigger than Bryan's, his deepest fear and Mia had been particularly enthusiastic about sucking it from what Bryan could tell from twenty feet away.

Yet seeing her at his door, coming to him after what Eric had done to her meant so much to Bryan.

"Did I please?" She asked and Bryan pulled her inside.

Ripping her dress from her body, tearing the thin fabric, he was so inflamed he couldn't contain his lust. Taking her to his own deck he pushed her down on her back on the outdoor carpet. Compliant, Mia didn't resist at all. Looking up he saw Jodi still watching, her kimono open to reveal most of her breasts as she rubbed herself.

When Mia was on her back watching Bryan strip she spread her thighs and rubbed her sopping vulva, the lust she felt leaking down her thighs. A pang of passion stabbed through him as he saw just how horny Mia was.

For him or for Eric?

As Bryan shoved his hardness into her steaming wet core he felt certain that she would rather he was Eric. Pounding into her, trying to drive his jealousy away he fucked Mia where Jodi could see his dominance.

But Jodi probably wanted Eric too.

Staring at Mia's passion contorted features, helpless in the teeth of his arousal from seeing Eric's sperm besmirching Mia's lovely face, Bryan wildly hammered himself into the girl spread before him. This wasn't the same as fantasy, nor was it in any way like watching porn, it was a real woman who he felt honest affection for, who had been willing to abase herself publicly for his perversion. The emotions were so complex it was difficult to maintain mental focus.

However his body knew this was the most powerfully erotic experience he had ever had and it didn't take long at all for his climax to surge through him and explode outward.

Pulling out of Mia's delectable clench he stroked his shaft only a couple times before he blasted a massive load of jism in long ropes up the entire length of Mia's petite body. A two foot long string of pearlescent droplets spattered her from belly to shoulder, then another spurted forth and landed on her left breast and cheek, the third jetted over her lower abdomen and then a final, big spurt landed mostly on her chin and neck. The last droplets of semen drizzled on her pussy as Bryan jacked himself over her.

While satisfied sexually, emotionally Bryan was still in turmoil, unfulfilled by how quickly he climaxed.

"I have another surprise for you." Mia murmured as she displayed her sperm drenched body on the patio. Still recovering from his intense climax Bryan cocked an eyebrow as a pulse went through his cock as he imagined seeing Mia with yet another man, perhaps the young guy who had moved in recently.

A knock on the door filled him with erotic anticipation and an abiding sense of inadequacy.

Tick tick tick...8;28 a.m.

Jodi steeled her nerves and knocked.

Watching first Eric then Bryan with Mia had been fantastically arousing. Since Mia had come knocking with all her questions about sex and fantasies Jodi had been vibrating at a much higher sexual pitch than usual. The student and her probing inquiries had pulled back the edges of more than a few hidden ideas Jodi harboured. Now that she was aging into her mid-forties she realized there were things she wanted to do before she grew too self-conscious to ever dare try.

Knocking on Bryan's door took more courage than she wanted to admit, especially after watching Mia being so brave. The girl in question opened the door naked and glazed with Eric and Bryan's sperm from crotch to the top of her head, looking utterly delectable to the older woman.

Stepping in she felt herself becoming dizzy with lust. Slipping off her kimono to reveal her own nudity Jodi jumped past her own insecurities into a place of sexual abandon she had been yearning for her whole life.

As a young woman Jodi had always been slender, and approaching middle-age she had worked hard to maintain as slim a figure as she could, clinging to her inner identity as a petite woman. Over the long years her breasts had grown fuller, and sagged just a bit, her tummy swelled and her hips widened but standing next to the supple younger woman Jodi was gratified to find she thought she looked almost as good, if different to the tiny student.

The clever student with sharp focus who had assisted Jodi in uncovering a keen desire to eat cum. Since she had first learned of ejaculate Jodi had been perversely attracted to the strange fluid. Too shy to ever ask for much with her partners Jodi waited in humiliated frustration for those moments when a partner would give her the opportunity to taste that precious, utterly male fluid. Working with the young woman had revealed that Jodi wanted to be the object of lust for multiple men, receiving a shower of cum to eat.

Mortified to admit it to Mia, Jodi had been stunned when Mia had eventually offered to show Jodi it was possible. When the text had come in that morning Jodi could scarcely believe it was going to happen.

Seeing Eric spray Mia in jism had impelled Jodi to begin masturbating and she hadn't stopped until Bryan had spilled himself over their beautiful downstairs neighbour. Uncertain if she had the courage to follow through with the next part of the plan until it was underway Jodi had watched Mia and grown more and more aroused, climaxing with Bryan as he spilled himself.

Jodi was thrilled to find herself in Bryan's apartment, noticing the subtle differences of layout while fully distracted by her two neighbours nudity and her own. Mia beckoned to Jodi and then spread her lithe frame on the sofa displaying herself for Jodi and Bryan to gaze at.

That wasn't' actually accurate. Jodi was here to participate, no longer simply watch. Kneeling beside the sofa Jodi did what she had been aching to do since the door opened, she leaned over and kissed Mia's sperm stained cheek.

The cum was the same temperature as Mia's warm, soft skin and as the slippery goo smeared under her lips Jodi found her fingers once more massaging her tender clit. Delighted to taste the strange unique flavour of semen Jodi licked and kissed Mia all over the younger girl's delicate features, first spreading then cleaning jism.

Once she began Jodi couldn't stop. Licking every glistening drop of cum from Mia Jodi brought herself closer and closer to the edge of bliss. While her mind swirled deliriously from savouring cum gleefully she took unfamiliar pleasure from fondling and licking another woman's body. This was Jodi's first sexual experience with a female and it was strangely delightful.

And yet...

"Bryan you are welcome to fuck me while I do this, if you'd like." Jodi shyly offered, worried that he wouldn't find her as attractive as the adorable girl displayed before them both.

Whatever was going on in Bryan's head his cock was clearing enjoying what was happening. Looking rock hard he was watching them with rapt attention. Feeling insecure about her desirability while in a state of arousal keener than she's ever felt was a confusing experience. Returning her mouth to the delicious fluid on Mia's firm breasts Jodi felt fascinated by the younger woman's smaller titties. Distracted by the wonderful taste of cum and the way eating it made her feel Jodi massaged Mia's breasts as she imbibed jism.

Whatever Bryan was thinking he was at least willing to fuck Jodi and positioned himself behind her and eased his cock into her narrow confines. After so long without sex the sensation of another human being entering her was blissful when coupled with the joy of lapping sperm off a generous neighbour.

Bryan took hold of Jodi's hips and eased back and forth, sliding his cock in and out of her deliciously. The meagre shame she felt at letting a man she had only ever had passing conversations with fuck her was nothing compared the glorious feeling of his erection moving in and out of her sensitive sex.

Following the trail of droplets Jodi's mouth kissed and licked greedily, devouring any tiny morsel of cum from Mia's entire torso while she received a wonderful fucking from Bryan. When her mouth reached Mia's sex Jodi hesitated, having never gone down on a woman before. Whatever uncertainty she had about doing it were washed away when Bryan reached around and began to massage Jodi's clit as he fucked her. The increased sensation and the sordid nature of her situation encouraged Jodi to put her mouth over Mia's vulva and begin slurping sperm from the delicate pink lips.

Mia's pelvis rose up to press harder against Jodi's mouth while a sexy moan escaped the other woman's throat. The mingled taste of cum and Mia's juices inflamed Jodi's lust, the debauchery of it all pushing her further into decadence than she would have dreamed herself capable of. Licking all over the younger woman's sex while Bryan drove in and out and rubbed her clit initiated the wonderful tingles of an approaching orgasm.

It began as a small tremor in her thighs that quickly spread all throughout her body, a tiny quake all over. All the cum had been cleaned from Mia's sweet pussy and Jodi merely licked the girl for the sheer pleasure of feeling her tongue explore the pretty lips spread before her. Indulging in sensation, Jodi shuddering with impending bliss, thrilled to be full of cock and unexpectedly stimulated by eating pussy.

Then it began, a climax like none she had ever experienced. Not only had it been too long since she'd had partnered sex, but she had never had two lovers at once and all the extra, complicated sensations ignited more passion and need in her orgasm than Jodi would have believed possible. White hot pleasure seared her sex and blinding light radiated from deep inside her brain spreading gratification through her in waves of ecstasy.

Several orgasms erupted from her clenching core as Bryan continued pillaging her sopping sex and she slurped at Mia's delicious vulva. Jodi indulged herself groping Mia's sleight bosom, or fingering her slippery slit and licking the tiny button of her clit all while being fabulously fucked by Bryan who groped her tits, massaged her buttocks and rubbed her own clit in ceaseless fondling of his own.

Lust emboldened Jodi and when she felt Bryan increase his pace and start breathing heavier Jodi twisted to look at him and begged him.

"Please cum on my face. I want to try it so badly!"

"Give it to her Bryan." Mia encouraged. "Do it baby. Make me proud and give her what she wants."

Jodi sensed Mia knew something abut Bryan that would help him find this deeply satisfying.

"Show us what a man you are, Bryan. Can you prove Eric wrong?"

Jodi flinched at how harsh Mia's voice became just then, but she felt the throb that ran along Bryan's cock as he wedged himself deep inside. Bryan got a thrill from being compared to Eric. Bryan drove himself into Jodi harder and faster.

Mia scrambled to her feet. Disengaging from Jodi who grunted from the impact of Bryan's thrusts.

"Eric could satisfy both of us without any problem, his cock is so big and he has huge balls full of cum for us."

Mia didn't sound like the same girl who innocently asked her sexy questions, she sounded like a disappointed mother.

"Show us what you've got little man. Come on, cum for us."

Bryan made an anguished, strangled noise deep in his throat and Jodi felt his cock swell once again. Pulling away from him she whirled on her knees and took his cock into her mouth, sucking him off, hoping to make him cum on her face for the first time in her life and satisfy a long held desire.

Kneeling beside her, Mia joined Jodi by licking and suckling Bryan's balls while Jodi slurped his knob. That was all it took and Bryan began to cum. Waiting for it Jodi felt the twitch that foretold his spray she pulled him from her oral grip stroking his cock and aiming his tip at her face.

When the first warm splash happened Jodi started to climax as well. The wet slap of hot sperm impacting her cheek and lips sparked electric rapture along her nerves and lighting sparked throughout her mind as years of fantasies finally came true.

"Oh Bryan its so much cum!" Mia gushed as the panting man erupted more gouts of jism over Jodi.

Mia then turned to Jodi and began rubbing the older woman's breasts and pussy. Shuddering in the grips of an increasingly powerful climax Jodi groaned with bliss as more cum dribbled onto her face and the lovely architect of her fulfilled fantasy rubbed and stimulated her quaking body.

For the next few moments Bryan and Jodi recovered from their shared climax while Mia alternated sucking Bryan's cock clean and gently bringing him down while simultaneously caressing Jodi's tingling sex and massaging her tender breasts. When her two lovers appeared to be back in the room with her Mia then began licking Bryan's sperm from Jodi, thrilling both her partners with the sordid act.

Receiving Mia's selfless aftercare Jodi knelt on her haunches as Mia cleaned her of all the sperm Bryan had drizzled over her. Bryan sat in a chair and watched them with dazed intensity. When Mia had cleaned all the cum from Jodi she offered an open mouthful to the older woman to taste. Taking the sloppy mess into her open mouth the Jodi once again felt a lecherous pulse of lust cascade through her body as she received the sloppy mouthful.

As Mia allowed the viscus goo to flow from her into Jodi, the younger woman once again began fingering Jodi's soaking sex. Swallowing the warm load of cum and drool Jodi climaxed as Mia fingered her sensitive clit, felicity for the young woman's efforts glowing in Jodi's chest.

There was a moment of awkwardness once everyone recovered from their orgasms and there was the aftermath to content with. Mia managed to help them all move past that delicate moment.

"Thank you both so much for being vulnerable and sharing your fantasies with us. You were both so brave."

"Thank you for helping make this happen Mia." Jodi gushed, gratitude flowing out of her in the golden afterglow of several fantastic orgasms.

"I'll never be able to thank you enough for this gift Mia." Bryan whispered, clearly feeling very emotional as he wiped his eyes.

"My pleasure." Mia murmured and Jodi caught just a hint of something darker behind the younger woman's words. Before Jodi could grab hold and tease out what it was she sensed in the girl Mia stood and smiled at them both.