Time Bomb

Story Info
A kinky girl has a sexually intense day with her neighbors.
11.5k words
3.79
25.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tick tick tick... 6:04 a.m.

The door to the bedroom opened.

"Mia..." Grandpa whispered. "Sweetie? Are you awake?"

Mia was awake. Sensitive ears had heard him approaching down the old hardwood floor.

"Let's play our game...." His voice burbled with glee.

Helmut had dementia and may have been in the present with her, but more likely he was speaking to a different Mia from some other time. The family had told Mia she could live with him while doing her Master's degree, but she had to be his caregiver.

"You and he have always been so close." Aunt Lucy had been desperate to have someone she didn't have to pay look after her father in his dotage.

"He loves you so much! It'll be good for him." Mia's father had said.

"And he's always spoiled you rotten." Mia's older brother had sneered.

"He's always been very generous...." Mia's mother had hesitantly agreed.

None of the family truly understood the relationship Helmut had with Mia because it was a deep, dark secret Helmut buried under giving Mia anything she wanted. Yes Helmut loved Mia, but that love came at a price. He paid with endless gifts, she paid with nightmares, depression, anxiety and very unhealthy boundaries around sex.

"Let's play out game..." Grandfather said again and pulled the sheets off the bed.

Mia was no more able to disobey a demented Helmut than she had been a clear-minded Helmut. When he told her to get out of bed she did. When he ordered her to take off her nightie she did it without hesitation, conditioned to follow his every command once the game had begun.

"Lay on the bed." Grandfather told her and Mia lay on her back close to the edge of the mattress spreading her legs wide, holding the weight by the crook of the knee so she could hold this position for a while.

Helmut slowly, creakily knelt between her thighs and began to lick her already dampened vulva. With delicate expertise from long practice Mia's grandfather brought her to climax several times, his senses perfectly tuned to her every need as pleasure ravished her fragile mind.

"No noises sweetheart." Grandpa reminded her as she whimpered in the extremity of the most powerful orgasm yet.

Helmut's clever fingers curled into her vagina and rubbed her inner tissue and when he replaced his mouth on her clit Mia had to bite down on a scream as ecstasy threatened to make her break the rules. Grandfather had only just admonished her. Once she was in position, whatever position Grandfather told her to take, then Mia mustn't move or make a nose until he said. Tormented by his expert tongue and fingers Mia trembled from the effort to not move while her body experienced climax after climax. Thrashing her head, dark brown hair messy around her face Mia struggled to breathe as Helmut wrung pleasure from her anguished form. When she gasped in a particularly loud lungful of air he shushed her testily.

"You are being so bad. No more for you. Come here and suck my cock."

Sliding off the bed she helped him stand and then pulled down his loose pajama pants. Helmut was partially erect, which was not always the case, and Mia sucked his penis into her mouth and just as expertly gave him pleasure as he had to her. Suckling life into his penis Mia did all of her Grandfather's favourite things, she stroked his cock with one hand while rubbing his anus with the fingers of the other, she swirled her tongue around the knob of his cock while gently sucking air over his tip. The old man hissed with delight.

When he was fully hard she put on a vulgar show for the perverted old man; rubbing her mouth all over his cock, soaking him in spittle and running her wide, flat tongue up and down his length, including his balls. Helmut wasn't delicate, he liked his blowjob to be aggressive and lewd so Mia smeared saliva on her face and used her cheek and chin as well as her lips and tongue to rub his genitals.

"Good girl. Now back on the bed. On all fours little doggie."

For several minutes Helmut fucked Mia while he stood on the floor and she knelt on the bed. Mia loved taking it from behind, she could let her mind drift and not have to play the game with Grandfather. She still played the game in her head, but with other people, a teacher, a boyfriend, a stranger on an airplane it didn't matter.

"Come get some candy Mia." Grandfather said and she disengaged.

Dropping to the floor on her knees she took his soaking wet cock into her mouth, tasting her own juices as she suckled him and wriggled her tongue all over his knob. Mia loved the taste of vagina almost as much as she loved the taste of sperm. When Grandpa's watery semen poured into her mouth it didn't taste as good as it used to, but she was happy just to have him cum.

The young woman took twisted pleasure in servicing her grandfather, but something was happening to Mia lately. Feeling more and more untethered from herself since moving in with her Grandfather the Master's student thought maybe she was losing her mind. Even if she loved Helmut, was obsessed with sucking cock and eating cum the humiliation of Helmut's molestation had been rotting Mia's spirit for ages. Compartmentalizing her Grandfather's abuse from the rest of their relationship was an integral part of her person-hood now but it was costing her.

Refusing to think of the game once it was finished Mia showered and dressed. Instead she grew more and more excited to see the cute boy Leo who had moved in across the hall last week. She had been seeing a lot of him and if she was quick she could catch him before he left for work.

Tick tick tick... 7:30 a.m.

When he hard the knock on his door Leo's heart skipped a beat. 'Mia!' He thought.

Opening the door he was just as struck by how cute she was today as he had been five days ago when she had knocked the first time.

"Hi I'm Mia. I live across the hall there in 2C." Were the first words he heard her say.

"Uuuhhh Hi. I'm Leo I'm in 2B." Had been his idiotic first words to her.

"Oh? Cool."

The door she had knocked on had a large 2B in the centre. She cocked an eyebrow at his awkward start.

Manic Pixie Dream girl is the phrase that leapt into Leo's mind seeing her that first time. Mia's straight, dark brown hair had been cut in a bob at some point, but it was growing out and had a shaggy unkempt quality to it. Big brown eyes peered up at him beaming humour, making him wonder what she found so funny. Her little nose had a few freckles on it, but her pale skin hadn't seen much sun yet that summer.

Mia's mouth was small, a cupid bow when closed, but her smile was big, her teeth little and white. A pointed chin on her delicate jaw gave her face an elfin quality Leo rather liked. The tiny woman stood maybe five foot three and she wore low-rider Chuck Taylor's on her feet not looking to gain height with her shoes.

Dressed in a short skirt and leggings, a t-shirt under a tiny jean jacket Mia looked hipster, adorable and when she asked if she could come in he had agreed without a moment's hesitation.

Five days later Mia was dressed in a Summer dress and nothing else, no shoes, no bra and he hoped no underwear.

"Good you haven't left yet." Mia grinned and did a little impatient dance in the hall before he gestured her in. Like a vampire she never entered unless he asked.

It was a big day for Leo. He was making a pitch to his editor for a new superhero idea he had been working on. Leo hoped they would introduce the character into his publisher's line and everything hinged on this first pitch.

Mia scampered into the living room where his few pieces of furniture were laid out surrounded by the boxes he hadn't yet unpacked. Leo hadn't unpacked much because Mia and he had been spending a lot of time together the last five days.

"I know this is a huge day and I don't want to disturb you... buuut... I wanted to give you something to help boost your confidence for today."

"Oh really?"

Mia wasn't holding anything.

"Yeah."

Bashfully she stood in the middle of the open space in front of his recliner and told him to sit down. Mia's demeanour was that of a mischievous kid with a prank to pull, but Leo did what she asked checking his watch and thinking he had about thirty minutes before he had to leave. When he was settled she did an adorable swaying dance in her little dress, the hem flashing her bare legs at him as she spoke.

"I've been enjoying our time together very much and you showed amazing restraint last night after our kisses so... I wanted to reward you and give you a hint of what might be waiting for you when you get home from work."

With that she lifted the hem of her dress and pulled it all the way off revealing her pale, petite body to him for the first time. Slender and fit she stunned him with the toned, lean body she bared. Smooth waxed sex, tight, pink nipples and small, firm breasts filled his vision with flawless, smooth flesh. Mia looked so perfect Leo immediately wanted to draw her, but she had other ideas.

Dropping to her knees Mia ran her hands up his thighs.

"I was so horny when I left last night that I went home and touched myself thinking about you." Rubbing his thighs Mia confessed to him, her face blushing as she told him her secret. The sexual tension between them had been building for days. Since the first day really.

Mia had a clipboard with her when she knocked that first time.

Once she had found a place to sit she had started asking him about sex. Mia's Masters degree was focused on Human Sexuality with an emphasis on kink. The innocent looking woman had spoken very casually about Leo's sex life and the things that aroused him, but something behind her eyes hinted that her questions weren't merely clinical.

Leo was a comic book writer and Mia had asked enough questions that she was able to zero in on a kink he wouldn't have considered before. Digging down she had helped him uncover the fact that he had fantasies of being dominant that she intuited because of how much he loved drawing scantily clad female superheroes bound in compromising positions. It had been an illuminating moment.

For days they had been spending more and more time together until last night they had finally made-out passionately in the front entry to the building. Not wanting her to think he was a horn-dog Leo had disengaged and opted to get a good night's sleep for his meeting today. Apparently his reward was going to be a blow-job from the cutest girl he had ever been with. Mia stripped off his pants and boxers then settled between his legs, her adorable face only a few inches from his growing cock. Gazing at it with an odd, far-away look Mia didn't touch until he gave her permission.

"You can touch it if you like."

As soon as he said so she grinned like a happy kid and wrapped one hand around his shaft, buried one hand between her own legs and said.

"Don't hold back, you're in a hurry. This is just a sample."

And with that she swallowed his cock and proceeded to administer the most fantastic blow job Leo had ever received. The enthusiasm with which she sucked cock was the most amazing part, but the little details that made Mia so good were things like how she used her hands; she would periodically stop fingering herself and use both hands on him while slurping his tip. That felt amazing. Or when she tickled his shaft and balls with her fingertips while licking long stokes up and down, or the way she sucked his balls and licked him lecherously while gazing into his eyes which made his body clench.

It was tempting to let this go on all day, but when Lo felt the impulse to cum he told her instead of holding back. Mia increased her efforts, stroking him one handed again while she rubbed her pussy.

Looking at her cute body kneeling before him, mouth greedily suckling while her hand milked him pushed Leo over the edge and he dumped a bucket of cum into her gulping throat. Mia swallowed it all, her mouth and hand massaging his cock prolonging his delight. In fact Mia didn't stop draining him until he told her to.

"I can't take any more, please!"

And she immediately released his cock, her glazed eyes looking intoxicated, her chin wet with slobber.

"Well mister if you start feeling nervous in your meeting picture me right now doing this." Mia kissed his cock gratefully. "None of those people in the meeting have had anyone as cute as me do anything as lovely as this to them today. You remember that." Her wonderful mouth slurped his hard cock back in and sucked some more until he gently pushed her away.

"Thank you so much Mia. That was the best I've ever had."

The enchanting girl grinned proudly at him and stood up twirling as she displayed her tight little body to his hungry eyes.

"Don't forget how cute I look." And she pulled her dress back on over her head hiding just how perfect she was underneath.

"I will never forget anything that just happened."

And given what happened later that was in fact entirely true.

Tick tick tick... 8:01 a.m.

Eric answered and was pleasantly surprised to see Mia in a little sundress standing barefoot in his hall as adorable as ever.

"Back again?" He asked and opened the door wider to allow her in.

"Yes, and I planned ahead this time, I hope you don't mind."

"Really? What did you do?"

"I brought my phone... if you have some time I could call Bryan and Jodi then we could go out on the patio and..."

"And...?"

The inexperienced Masters student gave Eric a coy look and blushed up at him.

"Are you going to make me say it?"

"Hell yeah. I love hearing a girl talk dirty."

Glancing down the hallway she made sure no-one was watching which was ironic considering what she wanted to do.

"I want you to fuck my face." Clearly embarrassed by her desires Mia went bright red saying that.

"That all?"

"Fuck my face until you cum all over me. And would you please do it on the patio so Jodi and Bryan can watch?"

"Is this part of your Masters degree?"

"Well..."

Eric loved watching her precious features as she worked out how to twist her desires into some academic excuse.

"My interviews revealed that Jodi is a voyeur, Bryan wants to be a cuckold... you are an exhibitionist... three pervs with one stone?"

"What are you?"

"I want to study-"

"But what do you identify as sexually?"

In a tiny voice she mumbled "You showed me that I'm an exhibitionist too."

It was clear to Eric that Mia was ashamed of her new found delight in being watched. A month before she had knocked on his door which he answered in just a robe. They had spoken and she had told him about her studies, he had dropped the robe and told her his love of being watched. Eric had seduced the pretty student easily, her shyness covering the lusts of a mature woman. When he had suggested they go out on the patio she had been appalled,but intrigued. When she climaxed, spread out on his patio furniture, her nudity on full display Mia had told him she had never felt more free, more seen.

One other time she and Eric had gone out and fucked in a restaurant bathroom which had been thrilling for them both. They had gone back to the table and Eric had grinned when he noticed his cum was still staining her chin. Looking at it gave him such a thrill he hadn't told her about it and it stayed until she wiped her face at the end of the meal.

Mia hadn't been back around to see him in three weeks and he'd realized she had been seeing Bryan for part of that time. Eric had heard them fucking and recognized her voice. It didn't make him jealous, he was a swinger, he understood. Seeing her back for more was a delight. Mia was very open to new things.

"Text them and see if they want to watch a show to start their day?" He laughed and went back to his coffee, drained the cup then went` to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

When he returned Mia was out on the patio looking up at the windows overlooking the central courtyard. The building had five stories with ten units each floor. There was also a penthouse on top the owner lived in. Three units per floor had patios that overlooked the courtyard. Bryan was two floors up and straight across from Eric's on the third floor. He and Eric had been living there for years. Jodi lived on the base of the U the courtyard made, one floor up from Eric on the forth floor. Eric didn't know her well, but she was really sexy and close to his age, forty five.

Both Jodi and Bryan were out on their patios looking down at Mia with their phones in hand.

Mia looked at Eric as he came out of his apartment, then she stripped off her summer dress and stood fully nude exhibiting herself to the neighbours, both those visible and anyone who happened to look out. Eric was already nude and he waved to Jodi before going to Mia and kissing her face gently. Starting soft he kissed her until he felt himself grow heated and then his kisses grew more passionate and he used his tongue to explore her fresh, minty mouth. They were both panting and groping one another before long, putting on a show for their audience, growing more aroused by the moment.

Eric had been with many lovers, having been brought into the swinging scene by a lover while in college, and not since then had any partner been as enthusiastic, uninhibited and adventurous until Mia. Still shy, Mia was wild once she got fully aroused. There was a hedonistic abandon in her that Eric admired. It took most people a lot of drugs to get where Mia could get just from pure arousal. Her petite body responded powerfully to sexual attention and Eric suspected that was exactly why she was studying human sexuality.

As he fondled her soft skin, caressing her everywhere he could reach, he continued kissing her deeply. In turn Mia groped him passionately, her hands eagerly exploring his athletic form. Given that his hobby was sex Eric kept himself in fantastic shape, dieting and exercising diligently so his lovers would get as much pleasure as possible from being with him.

Mia expressed her gratitude by lowering to her knees, kissing, licking and caressing his entire chest, toned abdomen and finally is cock. Looking tiny and vulnerable as she gazed up into his eyes from beneath his cock Mia used both hands to lightly stroke his long shaft and swollen knob.

Looking up at Jodi, Eric saw her appreciation of his manhood, her eyes not leaving his groin when he turned his head her direction. Then he looked up at Bryan who was just as focused down there but Eric suspected Bryan was watching Mia's face.

When Eric looked back to the woman kneeling before him the small student appeared enraptured by his cock, her mouth hanging open her eyes glazed and her face flushed. Wrapping her small hands all the way around his shaft Mia stroked him up and down her fingers not able to cover his length or encircle his girth. Hypnotically her mouth moved closer and she kissed his knob delicately as she lewdly stroked him. Then her tongue poked out and Mia started licking his tip lovingly while massaging his pole.

Unable to tell if she remembered her audience or not Eric watched Mia bath his entire cock with her worshipful mouth. The young girl didn't make eye contact for quite a while she was so engrossed in anointing his entire organ with her adoring lips and tongue.

It felt fantastic to have such a cutie so delighted to suck his cock. As Eric was overcome by the intense pleasure of her mouth he understood just how much Mia loved having an erection in her mouth. The sounds she was making low in her throat, the focused intensity of her strokes, the movement of her tongue ceaselessly circling and exploring his member and the shamelessness of allowing drool to dibble down her chin and throat to trickle across her breasts showed him this girl genuinely delighted in sucking cock.

But she had come here with a specific request.