Time for a Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers

Jason, on his knees on the bed, pulled my up to a sitting position and guided my head to his hard cock. I loved being controlled, forced. I opened my mouth and took in another cock into my mouth. Hard and soft, I ran my tongue up and down his shaft feeling every vein pulsing through is engorged cock. I turned my body around to be in all fours and offered my pussy up to Stephen.

I wanted both men in me at the same time. More lube and then I felt Stephen's blunt cock head pressing against my opening. I wiggled my ass as he pressed forward. I felt the pressure and pushed back to meet his forward thrust. His cockhead pierced my hole. The muscles stretched and the burning pain burst up my body and into my head. I grunted as I wrapped my arms around Jason's body. I squeezed his ass cheeks hard. Jason ran his hands through my head to relax me. Stephen held still and firm until the pain subsided. I thought I was broken in, I guess it tightened back up.

Cool lube poured down the crack of my ass as Stephen pulled his cock out a bit. I wiggled my ass again to move my skin around his cockhead. I pushed back a bit and it felt good again. Stephen slowly moved in and out of my pussy. I held onto Jason as our bodies swayed to the slow back and forth rocking as Stephen gently fucked me.

Jason's cock went a little limp but began to harden back up. I pulled Jason's cock out of my mouth and pressed my face into his low sagging balls. His skin was soft and smooth as I enjoyed the feeling of his ball sack against my face. I gently licked his balls. I continue to lick around the base of his shaft, all over where pubic hair would be. His male smell was making me wild. I was pushing back against Stephen's thrusts. I was moaning and grunting. I wanted more, harder.

Stephen picked up his pace. I firmly grabbed my waist as his thrust became harder and deeper. I knew he was building to an orgasm. I grabbed Jason's cock and shoved it in my mouth. I was the being spit roasted and loved it. My own cock and balls were flopping between my legs. Streams of cum dribbled out of my cock, painting swirling streaks on the sheets below. Stephen started panting louder. He pulled all the way out of my ass and slammed all the way back in holding me still as he continued to press his cock deep inside. He was pumping his load in me, breeding me.

Stephen pulled out and I fell off of Jason's cock and onto my back, pleasantly fucked. Stephen got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Jason took his position between my legs. He ran his tongue all over my balls and sucked on my cockhead hard. The pressure was unbelievable. I wanted to cum but he stopped just as I got to the edge of no return.

Jason lifted my legs over his shoulder and pressed his big cockhead to my freshly fucked hole. He swirled his cockhead around and looked at me, "My turn. I am going to use Stephen's cum as lube."

He pushed forward and I thought I was being split in two. His cock felt twice as thick as Stephen's. My pussy stretched out. This angle was much better. I watched Jason's eyes as he pushed his cock into me. I was tight and he loved it. His cock kept going in, the pressure was building up inside of me. I felt so full. His cock pressed against my prostrate and cum leaked out my cock and onto my stomach.

I scooped it up and licked it off my fingers as Jason smiled and pressed more of his cock into me. He leaned down and we kissed as he gently pushed his entire cock into me. He balls rested along my ass. He just kept grinding his cock into me. His cockhead was massaging me from the inside. The pressure was like I've never felt. An orgasm surged through me. My body tensed and my pussy clinched Jason's cock as tight as I was able.

"MMMMmmmm" came from both of us as we kissed and my orgasm raced through my body.

When my body relaxed Jason sat back up, grabbed my legs and started long even strokes. His cock almost leaving my body before he pushed it all the way back in. My arms were stretched out towards either side of the bed clinching a handful of sheets in each. My head was thrashing back and forth. "Harder, please please fuck me harder. Shoot your cum in me." I begged.

Jason picked up his pace. The sweat was rolling down his muscled body. The air smelled of sex and man. He went faster and faster as he neared orgasm. His arms were wrapped around my thighs as he held my ass off the bed and fucked me long and hard. Jason started grunting, "OH FUCK!!" as his orgasm hit. He pressed deep inside and let his balls empty into me.

Jason's body relaxed and his cock slithered out of my hole. I felt his and Stephen's cum dribble out of me. The breeze from the air conditioning went into my hole. I reached down and felt myself still wide open.

Stephen came back in with his hard cock leading the way. I turned sideways to keep the cum from dripping out. Stephen came up to me and slipped into my hole. His breath on my ear as he placed kisses all around my face, "This will hold all that cum from dripping out. You seem to like having cocks in you don't you Chrissy?"

My ass wiggled against his cock, "Yes fuck me again. Keep fucking me, never stop. I want your cocks in me. Use me pussy. Fill me with all your cum."

Stephen fucked me for at least twenty minutes before he came again. When he finished Jason came to me and picked me up off the bed. I was covered in my own cum. I must have cum three of four times. I was drained. He brought me into the bathroom and lowered me into a nice warm bubble bath. The both climbed in with me and gently washed my body.

I love my new neighbors. They are having a party for me to introduce me to their friends. I can't wait.

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,369 Followers