Time for a Haircut

Story Info
I only went for a quick cut!
4.5k words
4.51
35k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
428 Followers

I looked like a reject from the '70s. Not a hippy, more like a glam rocker with long, wild, black and grey hair. Down to the shoulders long, and it desperately needed fixing. Toni was sure she could cut it neatly, but I've watched my wife hack away at her beloved roses. I was terrified I'd lose an ear. When the Government announced the latest COVID lockdown had eased, well, everyone hit the phones trying to get into their hairdressers or barbers for a cut. Four months is way too long for me between trims.

I called up for an appointment with Emma. She's a bubbly 3rd-year apprentice who's been cutting my hair since she started her apprenticeship at 18. Toni had come home one day and asked if I would let Em cut my hair as the salon didn't have many male customers. Even less that were happy to let a novice attack their perfectly coiffed do. Yeah, that sort of customer... Vain beyond belief. I wasn't fussed. As long as it was short and neat, all good. And I was happy to be a student's guinea pig for a discount.

I gave the salon a call and Emma answered. "Hi Johnno, how are you? I was hoping you'd call."

I didn't have to give her my name, she just knew who I was by my voice. I was surprised she was hoping I'd call though. I have to admit, that made me feel good. "Hi Em. I'm good, apart from looking like an Old English Sheepdog. What're the chances of fitting me in for a cut soon?

"You'd only be looking at the normal short back and sides? Not getting rid of that grey?"

I laughed. Emma was itching to try her hair colouring skills on me. "Just a cut thanks. Anytime will be fine. I'll work my work around it."

"Hmm, well there's nothing for a fortnight but what about Thursday night? We normally finish at eight, but I'm sure Sandi would be happy to let me work a bit longer just for you."

"Sounds good. Just send me a text one way or the other." About an hour later I received the official salon confirmation of my night appointment.

On Thursday I drove off and parked outside. The lights were on, but I couldn't see Emma. Figuring she was out the back I slipped on my mask and knocked on the door. Emma poked her head around the back door and seeing it wasn't a random stranger, smiled and waved at me. She put a mask on and unlocked the front door.

"My God, you're a mess!" she exclaimed, running her fingers through my long hair. "You are never to get this bad again. It's going to take me an hour to tidy it up!"

She walked around me, sliding her fingers along my scalp and pulling my hair up to check its length. "I'll send you a text from my phone. This is crazy long, and lockdown or not, give me a call and I'll fix it. Grab a seat over there, and I'd better start."

I sat down in the salon chair and looked in the mirror. I looked awful. The bright salon lights made me look positively ancient, not just creepy old. I sighed deeply and looked over at Emma's butt as she was tidying up her tray of equipment. It looked nice, wrapped tightly in stretch denim jeans. She was also wearing a tight white vee necked t-shirt, which was part of the salon's uniform. Normally they all wore aprons, but not tonight. I guess she didn't need it for a straight cut.

Emma finished and turned around. "Sorry about that. The joys of being the apprentice. I get to tidy up everyone's mess." She flicked a cape around my neck and clipped it up. Em leaned over my shoulder to straighten the cape, her left breast lightly brushing past my head.

"Too tight?" she asked. I shook my head and felt it rub against the shirt material. I glanced up at the mirror at our reflections. I could just see the outline of Em's white lace bra under her tee and just a hint of a hard nipple poking up near my ear. She turned towards me and her tit rubbed harder across my head. Emma liked working close to her clients - well, that was what she told me at my first cut. She did ask if being so close made me uncomfortable, but she was slightly long-sighted and didn't like wearing glasses for close up work. She thought they got in the way.

I replied that it was fine. Having a reasonably attractive young woman press herself against me was pretty nice, even if it was for purely business purposes. I had never seriously thought of Emma sexually. I was happily married, she had a steady boyfriend, and cutting my hair was about the only thing we had in common. Of course, I fantasized about her. I wasn't dead. But it was the idle fantasy guys have when they see a cute girl on the street or in a movie.

This was different. Having a tit in my ear was a level above what she normally did. She started combing and cutting, tut-tutting about how I should have called her earlier. We started our normal customer/cutter banter - how was working from home, any good movies we'd watched, what we were doing to keep up our skills in our respective sports. When I asked about her boyfriend, Tyson, she hesitated slightly before answering.

"Oh, he's ok I guess. He went to Melbourne to work for a builder just before this lockdown so I haven't seen him in person for about three months. We call each other on Zoom, but it's not the same." She stretched up, thrusting her good-sized breasts out. "Geez, it's been a long day. Yeah, anyway. Zoom's just not satisfying. And you see things you're not supposed to see." And she went back to tidying my mop.

"Huh. Well, you really can't beat face to face contact, can you?" I answered diplomatically. I was pretty sure she wasn't talking about a girlfriend - boyfriend chat, but I played safe. "I've had so many virtual meetings but you can't beat sitting around a table discussing things."

She laughed, a bit sadly. "True. How much off your fringe?" Emma gently pulled my head back so it was nestled between her breasts. "Same as usual? And would you like a coffee? This is taking way longer than usual, and I need a boost."

"That'll be good Em. Coffee and the length."

"No worries. Be right back." She patted my shoulder and bounced off to the rear of the shop. "White and none, wasn't it?"

"Yes please," I called back, looking up from sending a text to Toni. "I'm surprised you remembered."

She came back with two mugs and maskless. "I think we're safe to ditch these for the moment. And your coffee is the same as mine. To be honest, you're my favourite client so I remember these things."

I looked up at her and smiled, then noticed there was a slight difference in her outfit. Things under her shirt were rocking and rolling a bit freer than they were a few minutes ago. Nobody removes their bra on a whim, and I started to wonder what she was thinking. We both took a sip of our drinks and she returned to cutting back the top. This time her jeans clad crotch was pushed hard into my shoulder, and I swear she was deliberately rubbing herself while working. This was getting blatantly sexual, especially with her softly sighing.

I shifted uncomfortably in the chair as she went to her tray and picked up the clippers. I was hard and leaking, and my head was starting to spin. I took another sip of coffee and watched her shapely arse. This was not what I was expecting. I was at least thirty years older than Emma. We had a good relationship, but wow! I wasn't sure what to do. I'd never been on the receiving end of such blatant flirting. On one hand, I wanted to gently put a stop to it. On the other, I wanted to throw her to the floor and fuck her brains out.

In the true spirit of indecision, I decided to let her go on with it. She was obviously enjoying herself, and I was enjoying the attention. I figured this was probably what was normal flirting nowadays. Way different to when I was her age, but a lot of things were. I suddenly felt old again.

"Number two at the back?" she asked, bending down beside me so she could trim my sideburns.

"Yep, that'll be great. Get things ready for summer." I had to look forward, but out of the corner of my eye, I could see straight down her shirt at her boobs. Emma must have sensed me looking as she shrugged her shoulders. God, I nearly came there and then as they swayed back and forth. I drew in a sharp breath as I caught a glimpse of her pink, puffy nipples.

"You ok, John? Did I nick you?" She knew what I'd seen. There was no concern in her voice, just a bit of amusement.

"All good Em. No problems at all."

"Good. I really missed work. You know, you're the first guy I've spoken face to face to in months. Apart from my dad." She moved around to my other side and pushed the zip of her jeans into my shoulder. There was no mistaking what she was doing now. She slowly moved her body so her mound rubbed against me, and I caught a whiff of her excited musky scent. I bit my bottom lip and reached for my coffee.

"Nearly done here," she said professionally and ran a comb through my hair looking for uneven strands. "That's looking much better. Just have to fix the fringe. You're looking like Daniel Craig now."

I smiled at the compliment, "Thanks, but I don't think so. I'm not a suave 007 by any means."

Em turned the chair 90 degrees and leaned down to examine my fringe. There were her magnificent boobs again, just hanging. She stayed there for what seemed like hours but was probably only a couple of minutes. Me - staring down her naked cleavage, Emma - snipping stray bits of hair off my face. Her breathing seemed to have become slightly quicker, and shallower.

Emma wasn't alone. This was now way beyond flirting. If it wasn't for the cape I would have reached up and squeezed one of those wonderful orbs of soft womanhood. Em must have read my mind. Her left hand reached up to her chest, pinched her puffy, and dropped to my thigh to balance herself.

"Sorry, I felt myself overbalancing. You don't mind, do you?" she asked coyly.

"Not at all Em, it's fine. You can do that again if you want." I breathed back.

"Oops," she murmured and her hand slid up to the top of my thigh. Her hand rolled inwards and pushed against my dick, then she stood up. "All done. Just need to tidy you up."

She grabbed a hairdryer and blew the loose hair away, then unclipped the cape. I had to admire her professionalism. I was ready to cream myself and here she was, working like this was normal. She stood back, crossed her arms and looked at me critically. I looked back in a bit of a daze. "Much better. You may not think you're Bond material, but you look pretty good. Particularly when I've finished with you."

With that, she planted her hands at the top of my thighs, pushed her thumbs under my balls and kissed me on the lips. This time I didn't hesitate. One hand went behind her head to pull her closer, the other under the hem of her shirt and up to hold her dangling boob. I gently grasped her puffy nipple in my fingers like I was holding an egg and gently tugged. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled at me and her thumbs started to rub my penis.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react to my advances," Em said quietly. "I was just going to do some mild flirting, but then I thought I'd do a little bit more."

"Why?" I managed to say.

She sat in my lap and draped her arms around my neck. "I saw how you looked at me when I put your cape on and brushed my boob against you. That wasn't intentional. But everything else was. I think you're funny, smart, very patient with bumbling apprentices hacking away at your hair, and you look good. After I've sorted you out." Emma laughed and ruffled my hair, then stood up. "It's up to you, but I have a bit of work to do out the back and I could use a man's help. Or you can wander off. Pay me later. I've already closed up the till. But thanks for coming back and asking for me. It means a lot."

I glanced at the time, then at Emma's nipples pushing through her shirt, then up to her mildly concerned face. "I guess I can spare some time, seeming you've done such a spiffy job. What do you need done?" I knew damn well what she had planned, but I wanted her to tell me.

"Great!" she exclaimed. "I'll vacuum up your clippings here, and can you please toss the basket of towels into the washer. Instructions are on the wall. I want to get out of here as soon as I can."

"Oh. Ok. No worries can do." That wasn't what I'd expected her to say. It did give me a bit of time to ponder about the situation as I went out the back to load up the washing machine. This was wrong, wrong, wrong. I shouldn't be thinking about having sex with a girl young enough to be my daughter. And I was married. Toni and I were happy. Regular sex, lots of fun, the occasional argument. Which was followed by pretty good make up fucking. But those tits! God, they were beautiful. Soft but so firm. I loaded the machine with the basket of towels and aprons and set it going. I laughed as I found myself wondering who was going to hang up the wet stuff, then realising the machine dried as well.

"Bloody marvellous," I said out loud. I had heard the vacuum stop, so I assumed Emma had finished. I was still thinking I should just leave when Emma called out.

"Umm, Johnno? I'm in the beauty room if you'd like to give me a hand with something a bit more... personal."

She was giving me an out, if I wanted. I looked at my watch again, then took a deep breath. I didn't want the out. If I left, I'd regret it. If I stayed, I'd probably regret it too. But it would be fun.

"Sure Em. Washing's on." I stopped at the door. Left was out. Right was in. Probably. I turned right.

Sandi had a small room out the back for doing beauty treatments - leg waxing, pedicures, facials, that sort of thing. I'd never been in there, but I knew where it was. The shop wasn't that big. What I wasn't expecting was Emma sitting in the chair. Naked. With her legs crossed, modestly covering her inner pink. Absentmindedly pulling the hair on her short landing strip. She looked up and smiled when she heard me sharply draw a breath in.

"Hi. Thanks for chucking the wash on." She slid her other hand down her glorious young body, over those wonderful tits, a circle over her slightly large stomach, then down to her labia which she pulled apart with both hands.

"No dramas. And, umm, you look bloody marvellous. But I still have to ask why? I mean, I'm flattered you like me but there's got to be more to the story."

Emma closed her legs and leaned forward, a faraway look on her face. "Tyson's found someone else, I think. No, I know he has." She sighed and looked at me. "We were having a - err, a Zoom chat a while ago and I saw a white business shirt hanging from his wardrobe door. He doesn't have a shirt with a collar. Apart from flannel. And on another call where we were... Shit, we were masturbating while watching each other. I swear I heard a girl laugh in his room. She was watching us. Who would do that?"

She leaned back in the chair and her legs opened up. "I'm tired of him. His games, his 'cute' comments that are just having a dig at me. I always call him. He never calls me. So that's it. No more. But I just wanted to do something to really rub him out of my mind, so John. Please fuck me. I'm horny and a bit pissed off, and I just want someone to stick their dick in me. And I like you."

I scratched my head and admired the young body in front of me. Just for a second. Next thing I had my tongue deep in her vagina slowly licking her juice. And she was very wet.

Sandi insisted her staff didn't wear perfume or anything with a strong scent. Em just smelt and tasted of Em. Sweet, succulent, and tender. She giggled when I ran my teeth over her protruding clit and gently tugged at it while rolling two fingers inside her tight cunt.

Emma was gently massaging my head as I tried to lap up everything she was creating. "God, experience does count. That's so wonderful John. Fucknuckle would've had me blow him then he'd finish in like thirty seconds." She pushed my head away and rolled over so her arse was pointing up.

"I know you can't hang around, and there's a chance Sandi may - just may, drop past. Do me doggy. All the way, I'm fine with that."

The idea of Sandi dropping in and seeing me fucking her apprentice got me fired up. I did have fantasies about her, but I quickly undressed while staring at Emma's backside. She was looking back at me, twerking her hips in anticipation.

I stood naked behind her and gently rubbed her butt cheeks. I couldn't believe I was about to slip my dick into another woman. It had been years since I had sex with anyone but Toni. Longer than Emma had been alive. A waft of Emma's natural perfume hit me and I pushed my dick up to my balls in her vagina.

We both sighed in relief when I was fully in. Em rolled her hips and laughed. "Can't believe your willy is in me. That feels so good."

"Not wrong. Your fanny feels so smooth and tight." I replied as I slowly started drawing out. I was pretty sure this was never going to happen again, so I wanted to make it last as long as possible. I held her hips as my tip nearly exited, then I pushed in. Slowly, slowly, slowly. Savouring every millimetre of movement. Em dropped her stomach so I could push in deeper, and I hit her insides.

"Ooo, I felt that!" she exclaimed. "I've never had a guy so slow. This feels great. I can feel every ridge on your dick. Wow!"

I lightly slapped her right bum cheek and chuckled. "Have to take it slow. Arthritis in the hips, you know..." I slowly started fucking her. Five seconds out, wait, five seconds in. I wasn't really measuring my actual time. I like precision in my work, but not in this situation. It's just to give you an idea of how slow I was going. A bit more than an inch a second.

Emma had dropped her head down onto the chair, her face towards me. She had closed her eyes and had a totally blissful look, and I thought she was going to fall asleep. I reached up her back as far as I could and started scratching down her spine in little circles.

She opened her eyes. The blue had faded so they now looked like the sea on a calm sunny day. "That's nice. Can you speed up with both?"

I nodded and increased my pace. Em started squeezing her vaginal muscles as I pulled out - that was a feeling I'd never felt before. I rolled my eyes and breathed in deeply, trying to regain my composure. I wanted to stay inside her, but she wasn't making it easy.

Em pushed herself up so she could squeeze her glorious tits. I could just get a glance of them swinging as I got up to what seemed to be a good fucking rhythm. I really wanted to reach around and grab them, but the position we were in on the chair wasn't going to let me do that without falling out. Tits or fuck? No contest.

Emma dropped her head and started panting. Her hips started rocking in time with me, and I could hear and feel that she was getting very wet. "Come in me John, please come in me. I want to feel you shoot," she pleaded.

Toni and I had an understanding, I didn't cum until she had an orgasm. Seems fair to me. This was different. This was just raw sex, and Em just wanted to be fucked. An orgasm seemed to be the last thing on her mind.

"K, Em. I'm about to... Oof..." I grabbed her hips and slammed into her hard, holding myself in tight as I ejaculated into her young cunt. I caught a glimpse of my watch. We'd only been going ten minutes. Seemed longer, but boy, I enjoyed it.

Emma started giggling when she felt my sperm leaking out of her vagina. "Wow, that's a lot. I'd better do something about that before it makes too much of a mess on the chair. That'll be hard to explain." She looked back at me as she moved forward and I fell out. "And I really want to have a close look at what you were using on me."

"Sure Em, no worries. And thanks. I really was only expecting a haircut." I looked around and grabbed some paper towel to clean myself up.

"Ah, no. Cleaning up after customers is my job. My pleasure. Really was." Emma squatted in front of me and tugged my softening dick. "Huh, circumcised. Well, there you go. That's something new for me."

Rustyoznail
Rustyoznail
428 Followers
12