Time for a Haircut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closely examined my tip and lightly ran a finger over it. "Velvety. I didn't really notice any difference. Guess it's all in the application." She held me like I held her nipple and stretched me out. "Ok, let's get you clean."

I'd rapidly started to soften after I left her, but Emma's thorough cleaning with her tongue started to reverse that. Emma obviously noticed and looked at me with a raised eyebrow as she was sucking on my balls.

"Not tonight Em. I'd really better go soon. Toni will start to wonder where I am."

Emma kissed the tip of my dick and started running her fingers through my pubic hair. "Yeah, fair enough. This was really great. Just what I needed." She looked up at me while tugging my lower locks. "Ever thought about a wax? Smooth is the look now."

"God, no!"

"How about a trim then? Keep it tidy, and I could selectively cut out the grey. Toni would love it!"

"Well, maybe. But I'd still have a hard time explaining why you were pruning down there."

"Guess so, but it would be fun." With that, she put her arms behind my bum and pulled me deep down her throat. I groaned with the feeling of warmth surrounding my penis and I was so close to agreeing to another round.

A loud 'plop' broke the spell. We both looked down where a large wad of my sperm had fallen out of her and splattered on the tiles. We looked at each other and burst out laughing. Emma stood up and hugged me.

"Thanks again, John. Every now and then I just like a hard fuck, and Fucknukle doing what he's doing hadn't helped my state of mind amongst the rest of this shit. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

I flicked a strand of hair off her face and looked into her eyes. They'd changed back to the brilliant blue. "Sure Em, I'd like that. Time and place, and all that. But sure."

Emma smiled and kissed me, then went and found a wet face cloth to make sure all her juices were off me. I got dressed and gave her one last hug - Emma still naked. I so wanted to suck on those boobs, but if I didn't leave then, I'd probably still be there.

"Bye. I'll drop by tomorrow with the cash."

"Look forward to it. Take care. Say hi to Toni, and let her know I'm doing waxing now."

"Will do. Cya."

With a last lingering look at her body, I turned and left for home.

=====

"Well, you were a while longer than what you expected. I knew it was going to take a bit of time but I thought you'd be home by now. Looks good. Emma's really getting your style." Toni commented when I opened the back door.

"Thanks. Yeah, Em was pretty tired, so she was taking her time. Didn't want to cut an ear off. We had coffee after I sent you that text and she asked me about some issues she's having. Spent a bit of time just going back and forth."

"Boyfriend dramas?"

"Yep, how'd you know?"

"Wasn't hard to figure out. I know of Tyson. Looks good, but dumb as a box of hammers. Why you?"

"Well, there was stuff she didn't want her dad helping her with. She asked, I helped. Can't really say anymore. Oh, Emma asked me to tell you she's now doing waxing. She asked me if I wanted a Brazillian."

Vague, but all true. I hoped Toni didn't ask any more questions.

She laughed, "She could give you one if you want, but only if I could watch. That would be funny. I wouldn't get that done, and I get my legs waxed."

I nodded and smiled. "I politely declined. Cup of tea and some fruit toast?"

"That would be great. And how about an early night, Mr Bond? And something to drink?"

I smiled back. I'm sure I'd be sufficiently reloaded to give it to my wife. "Yes to both, my dear. Vodka Martini. Shaken, not stirred."


12